Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Did you ever eat fast food growing up?

I ate a good bit of it. Pizza Hut/Dominos too. How about other miscers? Never had a weight problem always slim/played sports (where everyone else also ate it...including on bus stops after games). Did your parents allow you to have fast food?

AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "forced" to take my grandfather's M6 to school stop at the mcdonalds I used to work at manager i worked with sees me in the drive thru we hate each other she asks how did I obtain the car I ask for a hamburger, she gives me a hamburger I raise it to my lips and take a bite. My eye twitches involuntarily. Across the street a father of three falls down the stairs I swallow and look down at the hamburger in my hands. She gives me a hamburger I swallow and look down at the hamburger in my hands. I cannot swallow. There are children at the top of the stairs a pickle shifts uneasily under the bun. She gives me a hamburger I look at her face, and she is pleading with me. The children are crying now I raise the hamburger to my lips, tears stream down my face as I take a bite she gives me a hamburger. I am on my knees.
    I plead with her to go across the street. She hears only children's laughter she gives me a hamburger I am screaming as I fall down the stairs. She is my child. I cannot see anything I take a bite of the hamburger the concrete rushes up to meet me I awake with a start in my own bed. My eye twitches involuntarily she gives me a hamburger as I kill her, I do not make a sound she gives me a hamburger...
    Every man should be able to crush offenders penis using his rock solid glutes if he is victim of anal assault attempt

B/S/D: 315/365x5/525

Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not a huge amount but yes

In highschool trying to get big I would eat McDonald’s and little Cesar’s pizza every day. 340 calories for a McDouble at $1 each

$5 pizza

SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Same here, but I also played a lot of sports. I practically grew up on fast food, wish I didn't.

Been getting away from all that junk over the past year, srs. No fast food, no ultra processed foods, no sodas, a lot of juices are awful, etc.
    AP5 / PRO-Fap

eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Sevenlionz View Post
    Not a huge amount but yes

In highschool trying to get big I would eat McDonald’s and little Cesar’s pizza every day. 340 calories for a McDouble at $1 each

$5 pizza
    Yeah I'd also try to eat extra fast food trying to bulk up...didn't work all that well, but maybe I was too active.

Originally Posted by SirFapsAIot View Post
    Same here, but I also played a lot of sports. I practically grew up on fast food, wish I didn't.

Been getting away from all that junk over the past year, srs. No fast food, no ultra processed foods, no sodas, a lot of juices are awful, etc.
    Yeah, we haven't had soda (or anything with caffeine) in the house for a few years now. Can't say I notice much of difference but, ehh -- maybe it's healthier.

SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
    Yeah, we haven't had soda (or anything with caffeine) in the house for a few years now. Can't say I notice much of difference but, ehh -- maybe it's healthier.
    You'll notice it going forward. That ultra processed crap will take years off your life.
    AP5 / PRO-Fap

anyone else eat fast food as a kid?

frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pizza once or twice a month, other fast food about the same via my parents. The peak was a couple of years in high school when I'd also get milkshakes or ice cream at places on my own too. I could afford the calories easily then. Age 15-21 I was never above 10% bodyfat. I was a sprinter and lifted weights constantly on my own, so no matter what I ate I'd have been lean.
    Light weight! Light weight baby!!!!

DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah a couple times a week. I wish my parents didn't push fast food so often, though. I don't eat much fast food anymore and haven't sat in a drive-thru in like a decade. I wasn't really fat (more skinny fat) but I was really unhealthy for most of my childhood and teen years. Not just fast food but I never drank straight water when I was a kid, always Gatorade and sodas. I wonder how my health today would have been different if my family prioritized healthy eating

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not much, it just wasnt a thing back then. If you got a mcdonalds burger it was a treat.

No soda either. We had 6 people in my family and mom would but maybe 1 6 pack per week of soda on saturdays shopping. There had damn well had been one left over for dad the following friday as well.

We had kool aid to drink and milk. You could always tell how well your friends dad was doing at work by how watered down their kool aid was.

Microwaves didnt exist either.
    "To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other."-- Carlos Castaneda

Has new batteries! DuracellBunny's Avatar
    DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    1st time I had McD's was when I was 8. 2nd time was when I was 17
    1st time I had pizza was 16
    1st time I has chinese takeout was freshman year of college
    1st time I had KFC was sometime in my 20s

The last time I had fast food was a couple of years before covid.
    Screw nature; my body will do what I DAMN WELL tell it to do!

The only dangerous thing about an exercise is the person doing it.

They had the technology to rebuild me. They made me better, stronger, faster......

ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Some, but fast food tended to be a once or twice a week treat.

Originally Posted by DolphinPilot View Post
    Yeah a couple times a week. I wish my parents didn't push fast food so often, though. I don't eat much fast food anymore and haven't sat in a drive-thru in like a decade. I wasn't really fat (more skinny fat) but I was really unhealthy for most of my childhood and teen years. Not just fast food but I never drank straight water when I was a kid, always Gatorade and sodas. I wonder how my health today would have been different if my family prioritized healthy eating
    around here i would've thought someone was grade A weird if they DIDN'T eat fast food pretty regularly. in high school we got to leave school for lunch so basically everybody was driving to something fast food...fast food stops after sports...fast food stops on field trips...fast food when just hanging out with friends, etc. i never once met another teen that said they didn't eat it

Registered Pureblood scooterbrah's Avatar
    scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    maybe once or twice a month. usually mcdonalds or hardees. pizza hut when in school doing the book-it program they had.
    MinisterOfLust: scooterbrah and Mcfreoko are the two worst posters here.

mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Very rarely. My mom made home cooked meals 95% of the time.

Sometimes my dad would take us to burger king or wendys after we went ice skating or sledding or something.

Occasionally we'd pick up a KFC bucket or order dominoes if my mom wasn't around or didn't have the time to cook.

My dad always said that fast food is something that you should only have on occasion.

Black Lives Matter elterrible987's Avatar
    elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    yes but usually not much more than once a week

though we ate pretty much garbage though, lots of hamburger helper, its not good for you at all, all the cheap noodles.
    🌺 Lauren Brooks Kelly (snailsrus) - Jul 25, 1991 – Jan 29, 2022
    Thread: RIP Snails : https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181070293&page=100

TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wasn't allowed to have my first fast food meal until I turned 21

stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mchabs View Post
    Very rarely. My mom made home cooked meals 95% of the time.

Sometimes my dad would take us to burger king or wendys after we went ice skating or sledding or something.

Occasionally we'd pick up a KFC bucket or order dominoes if my mom wasn't around or didn't have the time to cook.

My dad always said that fast food is something that you should only have on occasion.
    Pretty much this. Eating out at all was a rare treat, maybe once a month, if that.
    "Bones heal, pain is temporary, and chicks dig scars" - Evel Knievel

John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Do you mean if anyone ate fast food often? Because I’d imagine literally everyone has eaten fast food when they were a kid.

I remember we would get McDonalds around once a month. Now I never eat it though. I probably went a decade without eating it until like 4 years ago when we were on the way back from Key West and stopped at a McDonald’s. Got a quarter pounder and it was complete chit.
    *Sit there and don't know what to do when people sing happy birthday to me crew*

Originally Posted by TryingMen View Post
    Wasn't allowed to have my first fast food meal until I turned 21
    parents had you on lock lol

Originally Posted by John L View Post
    Do you mean if anyone ate fast food often? Because I’d imagine literally everyone has eaten fast food when they were a kid.

I remember we would get McDonalds around once a month. Now I never eat it though. I probably went a decade without eating it until like 4 years ago when we were on the way back from Key West and stopped at a McDonald’s. Got a quarter pounder and it was complete chit.
    I mean did you ever eat it...and if so elaborate on how much if you feel like.

Now that I think about it...I don't even know a single adult that doesn't eat fast food pretty regularly...Zaxby's, Panera, Taco Bell, Chick-Fil-A, KFC, Wendy's, Popeyes, etc, etc. I know some people that don't eat it as often but no one that doesn't eat or didn't eat it as a kid.

jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I ate all the fast food i wanted, went to all the nice restaurants for good food i wanted. But I grew up fat. My peak was 340lbs high school graduation. I lost it all in college. Now I just count calories. I still eat everything I want. I just limit how much I eat.
    You are your thoughts. Life is perception, thoughts are perception, perception is reality ergo thoughts are reality, I think therefore I am.
    08/08/2011. the day the aesthetics died. never forget.
    (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。 ✧。*・゜
    ░▒▓█ Read my paper █▓▒░
    https://www.reddit.com/r/SchoolOfShadows/comments/1awjjjb/paper_on_life_life_is_addition_theory_v15/

TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    maybe 5 times in total for my entire childhood srs

that is if we are talking genuine trash like McDonalds and chit

we did have fries or put a pizza in the oven once or twice a month
    +++ miscin' at work crew +++

John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
    I mean did you ever eat it...and if so elaborate on how much if you feel like.

Now that I think about it...I don't even know a single adult that doesn't eat fast food pretty regularly...Zaxby's, Panera, Taco Bell, Chick-Fil-A, KFC, Wendy's, Popeyes, etc, etc. I know some people that don't eat it as often but no one that doesn't eat or didn't eat it as a kid.
    In that case I think everyone has eaten fast food. I liked it when I was a kid but now I have no desire to ever eat it again, to be honest. It's not even cheap anymore, if I wanted to spend money on take out I can go to a better place with better food for not much more money.
    *Sit there and don't know what to do when people sing happy birthday to me crew*

87dman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 87dman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 87dman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 87dman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 87dman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 87dman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 87dman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 87dman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 87dman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 87dman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 87dman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I did eat fast food as a kid, not very often but once in a while we went out.

Originally Posted by TokenV View Post
    maybe 5 times in total for my entire childhood srs

that is if we are talking genuine trash like McDonalds and chit

we did have fries or put a pizza in the oven once or twice a month
    your parents had it dialed in if they were making healthy meals at home

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My mom cooked. We rarely went out for fast food. I can't remember exactly how often we had it but it was a rare treat, maybe once every couple months if that? I don't eat fast food now either. Never been much of a fan. Can't remember the last time I had it. We also didn't drink a lot of soda when I was young. I get a craving for it maybe a couple times a year. I've never been a big soda drinker and would rather have water the majority of the time.
    ~ In a world where you can be anything, be kind ~

Originally Posted by Legz422 View Post
    My mom cooked. We rarely went out for fast food. I can't remember exactly how often we had it but it was a rare treat, maybe once every couple months if that? I don't eat fast food now either. Never been much of a fan. Can't remember the last time I had it. We also didn't drink a lot of soda when I was young. I get a craving for it maybe a couple times a year. I've never been a big soda drinker and would rather have water the majority of the time.
    One thing I am extremely thankful for is the fact that parents were not soda drinkers. Never drank it so I never developed a taste for it, and I just think it tastes like pure sugary chit (that's exactly what it is, I know)

p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    nope. always home cooked meals. part reason i don't really eat the stuff now.