Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    nrowles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nrowles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nrowles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nrowles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nrowles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nrowles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nrowles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nrowles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nrowles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nrowles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nrowles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Low Testosterone Levels

The alphaness of the things I do wouldn't lean towards Low T but my bloodwork is saying otherwise. I'm early 40's so I know it does go down with age but it's still too low. I only have total reading and will be asking the Dr why I don't have the free reading. The bloodwork sheet says average for my age is around 420. 3 weeks ago it came in at 308. This week it came in at 178. Holy fuk. I forgot I was to give blood at 645am Monday and drank around 12 beers Sunday afternoon/evening so I don't know if that could effect things this much or not. Giving a 3rd time again tomorrow.

These questions are not directed towards gaining muscle mass like they might often be on here. I'm just looking at general health. I will be meeting with my doctor to discuss but I'm hesitant to start any medications with side effects. Are there any natural ways to increase T? Are there any natural supplements that are proven? I was looking at Choq that supposedly has been research tested. Is anything like this legit or is it all snake oil? I see there are books out there for natural ways to raise T so I might try something like that. Or am I just fuked?

TwoTailedSperm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TwoTailedSperm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TwoTailedSperm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TwoTailedSperm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TwoTailedSperm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TwoTailedSperm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TwoTailedSperm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TwoTailedSperm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TwoTailedSperm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TwoTailedSperm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TwoTailedSperm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by nrowles View Post
    drank around 12 beers Sunday afternoon/evening
    The supplements can help but it will be pissing in the ocean compared to what that is doing to you if you're in the habit of doing that. You're in your 40s now, time to choose which way you wanna go. Your mortality is knocking.

Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just start blasting testosterone. It's awesome srs.
    See title.

Always Neg Back Crew.

CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Lefticle View Post
    This.

OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I started Test Cyp about 2.5ish months ago, and it's been great. Just now beginning to see the major strength gains.

nrowles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nrowles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nrowles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nrowles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nrowles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nrowles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nrowles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nrowles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nrowles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nrowles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nrowles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TwoTailedSperm View Post
    The supplements can help but it will be pissing in the ocean compared to what that is doing to you if you're in the habit of doing that. You're in your 40s now, time to choose which way you wanna go. Your mortality is knocking.
    I don't drink that much on a regular basis. Maybe 1 or 2 days over the Friday through Sunday weekend. I don't drink at all through the week.

I know nothing about this. Are you referring to something that is over the counter or something I would get through my doctor? When I first met with him before I gave blood the first time he said something about a cream if it ended up coming in low. Then mentioned some side effect one of which is cancer. Hard enough to avoid that death so I'd preferably not want to increase that risk.

frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's probably lifestyle plus meds. Chances are just getting leaner, especially around the belly will help. An interesting side effect of doing a prolonged fast (3-5 days) is for most men their T goes down a little during the fast, but then shoots up after refeeding. So a dude who's at 400 baseline may go down to 350ish during the fast days, then shoot up to 700+ the week after when they're eating again. Something to consider doing once in awhile, plus it will help with the aforementioned bellyfat.
    Light weight! Light weight baby!!!!

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Keep in mind that the exact same people who have been for years pushing this whole toxic male agenda dna wanting to emasculate men are the same people who are now pushing the test agenda. Saying its some miracle thing to men men feel like men again.

What they want to do is take your manhood away and control it themselves so some day whenever they want when you step out of line, they can turn that manhood off.

I could be wrong of course. Just ask yourself, with everything you know from covid and the media and all this liberal craziness going around, do you trust what they are saying about this stuff?

Trust it enough to give them complete control over your god given manhood?

I personally would rather exhaust every other avenue and use it as a very last resort, Even then i most likely would not do it.
    "To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other."-- Carlos Castaneda

Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol @ relying on injecting test to boost your levels like a tranny

fix your sleep, diet, sun and lifting routine. boost your levels on your own

N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't drink that much on a regular basis. Maybe 1 or 2 days over the Friday through Sunday weekend. I don't drink at all through the week.

I know nothing about this. Are you referring to something that is over the counter or something I would get through my doctor? When I first met with him before I gave blood the first time he said something about a cream if it ended up coming in low. Then mentioned some side effect one of which is cancer. Hard enough to avoid that death so I'd preferably not want to increase that risk.

Just know you can't go this route if you plan on having kids, as going on test shrinks your balls and makes it much more difficult to have children.

Just FYI
    MАGА 2024. I rep pаtriots, and neg anti-american phægots. "You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later." most of the day, but I give when I can.
    Z4 is a frauding phægot. *not financial advice as I am not your financial advisor*
    Jayarbie‎ deeply defends pædophiles, like MinisterofChildGrooming.
    suave2000 is a confirmed Tunneler.

ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You might try spending some time outdoors without wearing sunglasses. Bright light will raise testosterone levels.

Boost Your Testosterone with Sunlight and Supplements

https://garmaonhealth.com/boost-your...d-supplements/

Originally Posted by frankdtank20 View Post
    It's probably lifestyle plus meds. Chances are just getting leaner, especially around the belly will help. An interesting side effect of doing a prolonged fast (3-5 days) is for most men their T goes down a little during the fast, but then shoots up after refeeding. So a dude who's at 400 baseline may go down to 350ish during the fast days, then shoot up to 700+ the week after when they're eating again. Something to consider doing once in awhile, plus it will help with the aforementioned bellyfat.
    I don't take meds at all. I'm 175 lbs at 5' 8" so I wouldn't consider myself overweight. I just lost 20 lbs.

Originally Posted by crupiea View Post
    Keep in mind that the exact same people who have been for years pushing this whole toxic male agenda dna wanting to emasculate men are the same people who are now pushing the test agenda. Saying its some miracle thing to men men feel like men again.

What they want to do is take your manhood away and control it themselves so some day whenever they want when you step out of line, they can turn that manhood off.

I could be wrong of course. Just ask yourself, with everything you know from covid and the media and all this liberal craziness going around, do you trust what they are saying about this stuff?

I personally would rather exhaust every other avenue and use it as a very last resort, Even then i most likely would not do it.
    Interesting.

Originally Posted by Griggz View Post
    lol @ relying on injecting test to boost your levels like a tranny

Boosting on my own is what I'd like to do if possible.

Originally Posted by N0rds View Post
    Just know you can't go this route if you plan on having kids, as going on test shrinks your balls and makes it much more difficult to have children.

Just FYI
    Good to know but I'm snipped. Those days are over.

Originally Posted by ParsleyTea View Post
    You might try spending some time outdoors without wearing sunglasses. Bright light will raise testosterone levels.

Boost Your Testosterone with Sunlight and Supplements

https://garmaonhealth.com/boost-your...d-supplements/
    Nice. Work indoors but am outside most evenings and weekends.

�็็็็ กิิิิิิิ ิิิิิ$ ก็็ drakkarman's Avatar
    drakkarman is a name known to all. (+5000) drakkarman is a name known to all. (+5000) drakkarman is a name known to all. (+5000) drakkarman is a name known to all. (+5000) drakkarman is a name known to all. (+5000) drakkarman is a name known to all. (+5000) drakkarman is a name known to all. (+5000) drakkarman is a name known to all. (+5000) drakkarman is a name known to all. (+5000) drakkarman is a name known to all. (+5000) drakkarman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i think your problem is your not moving enough . you need to get moving alot like running or biking

guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Testosterone/hormone balance is incredibly complex. More so then people realize.

It could be any of the following or any combo of the following: Constantly consuming processed food. Not being active enough. Not being outside in the sun getting enough vitamin D. Not sleeping good/long enough. Having high cortisol from too much stress. Being over-weight. Or just bad genetics with declining hormones due to a combo of all of the above.

Literally all of the supplements and stuff you see on the market at boosting T is just snake oil. It won't boost your testosterone a measurable amount on its own. You can literally spend 1000 a month on test boosting supplements and you won't even get ten percent of the benefits of just $40 a month worth of testosterone through TRT.

400ng/dl is the 'natural' range for a 40 year old male. But its still incredibly low. The 'high' natural range is 1200 ng/dl. That's also the range a lot of guys go with TRT. So there are a ton of 40 year olds that has three times the testosterone levels of what their telling you is 'natural'.

As a 37 year old I'll tell you. You shouldn't find it much harder to build muscle/be athletic/be active then from when you were 27. Or even 17. Going to **** as you age is just a choice now.

Originally Posted by drakkarman View Post
    i think your problem is your not moving enough . you need to get moving alot like running or biking
    I'm "active" when I'm not working but it's not a cardio active like you're suggesting. Definitely want to do more.

Originally Posted by guest89 View Post
    Testosterone/hormone balance is incredibly complex. More so then people realize.
    I believe this

guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by frankdtank20 View Post
    Extended fasting is generally a bad idea. When you fast your cortisol/stress hormones spike. Which is why a lot of people report feeling mental clarity/energetic. Its literally their body going into fight or flight mode thinking you are on the verge of death. So it gives you the tools you need to find food and survive.

Fueling your body with amino acids/protein/ carbs/fats is a MUCH more efficient way to improve your hormones, and have a level amount of testosterone and build muscle/burn fat. Furthermore there is pretty compelling evidence that 'Intermittent fasting' does the same thing on a small scale. Its useful for calorie control. But its not exactly groundbreaking or a superior way to fuel your body.

If it were. Professional athletes, body-builders, fighters, etc. would all be fasting/intermittent fasting. Its inferior for performance which is why only sedentary people use it. Mainly as a way to reduce over-all calories.

The liberals are not pushing testosterone. And most doctors are not pushing testosterone either. If they were. They'd be telling OP he'd be pathetically low in the 400 ng/dl range. Instead they're telling him that's 'normal' for a 40 year old male. The people pushing TRT are typically either in the fitness area trying to get guys lean/fit/athletic again. Or are in the medical arena trying to cash in or hormone replacing becoming mainstream.

If you want to know how you'd 'feel' if you'd go on testosterone for years then have it taken away. You'd end up feeling exactly as you do now. As you can restart your natural production and end up exactly where you were before you took testosterone.

Most guys never want to get off and go back to natural because it feels like **** once you'd have 3-4x the testosterone levels as a norm.

Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You can get prescription testosterone through a doctor. The cream is one avenue. You can also inject it or have an implated pellet. I inject it.

Your doctor is kind of retarded if he thinks it gives you cancer. It doesn't give you cancer. But if you already have malignant prostate cancer, it can make it worse. The only study ever done on testosterone and cancer consisted of a sample size of 3 people who already had cancer. So it's a super retarded study.
    See title.

Always Neg Back Crew.

Zealot from the housetops PaulJerome's Avatar
    PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Griggz View Post
    This is good advice. If anyone is natural, their body makes testosterone from the cholesterol in fats, so for me it has to be high protein and relative high fats and low carbs.
    Also, you need to live a stress free life and definitely stay away from alcohol.

Boosting on my own is what I'd like to do if possible.
    I'm more than a decade older than you and am not on testosterone. Had mine checked recently and posted in a thread was 1123. Most everyone in that thread accused me of being on TRT but I guaranty it is my own natural testosterone. I take OTC supplements to boost it: I take 100 mg Zinc, 400 mg Magnesium, 5000 iu D3 (but I also go out in the sun regularly), 800 mg DIM, 2,100 mg Dopa Macuna, 1800 mg Tongkat Ali, 600 mg Fadogia Agrestis, 650 mcg iodine, 1.2 g Wiley's Wild Alaskan Fish Oil (super expensive but no metals), and 2,875 mg Avena Sativa.

This was my thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=185260343

My offer is still valid if anyone wants to bet $100 from post #35 of that thread.
    6'5" 210 lbs, 10.9% body fat

Disagree with me, fine; but before calling me a fraudster click: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=185252663

Bodily exercise profits a little, but godliness is profitable unto all things.

DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    150mgs test cypionate will fix ya
    *Of the ugly or strange look Crew*
    *🚷 Anti-Degeneracy League 🚷*
    *To crush your enemies, to see them fall at your feet — to take their horses and goods and hear the lamentation of their women Crew*
    *Pureblood Chad Crew*
    *6'1 Master Race Crew*

Originally Posted by PaulJerome View Post
    Also, you need to live a stress free life

I'm more than a decade older than you and am not on testosterone. Had mine checked recently and posted in a thread was 1123. Most everyone in that thread accused me of being on TRT but I guaranty it is my own natural testosterone. I take OTC supplements to boost it: I take 100 mg Zinc, 400 mg Magnesium, 5000 iu D3 (but I also go out in the sun regularly), 800 mg DIM, 2,100 mg Dopa Macuna, 1800 mg Tongkat Ali, 600 mg Fadogia Agrestis, 650 mcg iodine, 1.2 g Wiley's Wild Alaskan Fish Oil (super expensive but no metals), and 2,875 mg Avena Sativa.
    Stress is a big problem. I do it to myself though.

I know many of those help in other areas but is all of that for test boost?

Originally Posted by DrugsToGetBig View Post
    150mgs test cypionate will fix ya
    Name to post checks out

Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    https://www.*************.com/produc...ge-labs-m-test

Take this for a month and see how you feel after
    #11bangbang

Recommended reading:

Mein Kampf (Unabridged Version)
    Hitler's Revolution (Richard Tedor)
    March of the Titans: The complete history of the White race (Arthur Kemp)
    Killing Hope (William Blum)
    The Decline of the West (Oswald Spengler)

If I don't post within 48 hours then that means the jews/feds got me and the Misc has been compromised.

Zealot from the housetops PaulJerome's Avatar
    PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I posted my lab results, so yes they work. I also get sleep and have no stress in my life and have a low bodyfat percentage. I learned from the lab test that my free testosterone could be higher, so I started taking boron and eating honey.

If you are on a budget then this is what I would suggest:

Every natural testosterone booster has Zinc. It is inexpensive. I would suggest today you start taking at least Zinc, DIM, and D3 and make sure you are eating a diet that has a fair amount of fat in it. Then see how you are feeling after a few weeks.

If money is not a factor then you can buy all of what I listed, but don't start out with the higher doses I take. Start with whatever the suggested use is on the bottle.

I used to work out at a powerlifting gym where a lot of people were on gear or TRT. What they would do to get a legal prescription is get drunk the night before. The 12 beers you drank probably dropped you 300 points.
    6'5" 210 lbs, 10.9% body fat

Disagree with me, fine; but before calling me a fraudster click: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=185252663

Bodily exercise profits a little, but godliness is profitable unto all things.

Staller432 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staller432 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staller432 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staller432 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staller432 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staller432 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staller432 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staller432 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staller432 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staller432 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staller432 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Stress is a big problem. I do it to myself though.

Name to post checks out
    there's a world of difference between self imposed, proactive stress and reactive, sedentary stress. ie. charging after the dragon vs. running from the dragon.

proactive stress is the greatest testosterone booster in the world.

I firmly believe testosterone is largely a mental thing. how else can you explain that if you sit up right in an aggressive posture your test goes up vs. slouching?

CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

You do understand that everything you just said is completely wrong, right?

Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PaulJerome View Post
    This is good advice. If anyone is natural, their body makes testosterone from the cholesterol in fats, so for me it has to be high protein and relative high fats and low carbs.
    Also, you need to live a stress free life and definitely stay away from alcohol.

This was my thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=185260343

My offer is still valid if anyone wants to bet $100 from post #35 of that thread.

Funny that when i posted a thread (as a 33 year old) people were saying the exact same thing. And guess what? my recommendation on supps is almost 1:1 with you, except i dont take any of the test boosters you are references. I'll do that later in life. I take Zinc P 50mg, 10k Vit D, almost the same magnesium. I also get lots of sun as you do.

I eat the following proteins every single day milk, 6% fat yogurt, egg white, whole eggs, red meat, fish. So yeah, i get tons of fats just from these which greatly benefits hormones.

All meat is grass fed, all eggs from my yard, all fish is wild caught. I dont eat garbage quality foods and never have. Testosterone is an indicator of health to me, so I treat it as such. I have next to 0 stress in my life either which helps quite a lot im sure. Learn from the stoics if you feel stressed. Train your brain to not feel as affected by it.

uglyvag is not very well liked. (-100) uglyvag is not very well liked. (-100) uglyvag is not very well liked. (-100) uglyvag is not very well liked. (-100) uglyvag is not very well liked. (-100) uglyvag is not very well liked. (-100) uglyvag is not very well liked. (-100) uglyvag is not very well liked. (-100) uglyvag is not very well liked. (-100) uglyvag is not very well liked. (-100) uglyvag is not very well liked. (-100)
    12 eggs + 1 stick butter a day will raise it in a hurry srs

kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    12 beers, and OP is asking about health, testosterone, and his meeting with his doctor lol, 50% chance troll thread lol

BespokenBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BespokenBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BespokenBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BespokenBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BespokenBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BespokenBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BespokenBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BespokenBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BespokenBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BespokenBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BespokenBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    trt is a jewish psyop. trt is controlled by big pharma. And who owns big pharma? The jew.

Can't handle the truth? Tough luck, buttercup.

BespokenBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BespokenBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BespokenBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BespokenBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BespokenBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BespokenBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BespokenBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BespokenBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BespokenBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BespokenBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BespokenBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)