JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Fuk playing games on Hard (discussion)

YMMV, but in my situation one of the biggest problems I have with games is dropping it due to fatigue. I can't count the games I've dropped midway.

I think part of this is this idea I planted in my head I need to play a game on hard mode in order to "play it right". Recently though, I played a notoriously hard game, and said fuk it, put it on Normal. Finished no problem. Good game too. I kind of broke it by the end, but still enjoyed it (if anyone cares: it was an old 3ds game, Devil Survivor Overclocked).

What playing on hard tends to mean: a) Need to play and understand it perfectly, b) Probably some/lot of grinding, c) Pushed to 100% it, do all the side quests... otherwise, kind forced to slog your way through many games. That may work for some game you're really into or if you have unlimited time and are enjoying every second, but for most games, that just isn't it.

I think I'll do a first playthrough Normal here on out. Play it, not worry about every side-quest, probably not grind much, won't 100% it - but just try to finish it and get some ending, hopefully not a trash one.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

PumkinPie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PumkinPie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PumkinPie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PumkinPie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PumkinPie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PumkinPie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PumkinPie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PumkinPie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PumkinPie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PumkinPie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PumkinPie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I play normal, as I figure it is the experience the devs tune everything around.

Ill play easy, if its a gamepass game I only have a passing interest in to get the story and experience real quick.

I only play harder modes if the game warrants interest to expand the experience.
    libs gonna lib

MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I like going through all the campaigns on medium , then doing it again at hardest .
    I’m referring to COD and Crysis though , as I doubt I could do it with Doom
    Make Misc great again

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just depends on how well a game balances difficulty with enjoyment

I like it to be more challenging but I don't want to play a game where I can't have fun and use resources and abilities or whatever because they are too scarce or require annoying farming/looting mechanics

On the other hand that can add to the immersion if it's a survival esque game. Like playing metro with unlimited ammo and stuff would be meh, part of the experience is the scavenging and being "loot poor"
    Sometimes I park in handicap spaces, while handicap people make handicap faces

MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Depends on the game. Ghost of Tsushima, Witcher 3, and Cyberpunk 2077 playing on hard is the best way to play. More fun, realistic, and challenging.

COD and Battlefield? Waste of time.

Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MikeLowrrrey View Post
    Depends on the game. Ghost of Tsushima, Witcher 3, and Cyberpunk 2077 playing on hard is the best way to play. More fun, realistic, and challenging.

This.

Getting shot like twice is game over. That gets old, even multiplayer offers a more balanced challenge.

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MikeLowrrrey View Post

Originally Posted by Voidgaze View Post
    This.

Getting shot like twice is game over. That gets old, even multiplayer offers a more balanced challenge.
    Yeah for real. Cod campaign on hardest is just like playing against actual aimbots lol it's not fun just punishing
    Sometimes I park in handicap spaces, while handicap people make handicap faces

M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    YMMV, but in my situation one of the biggest problems I have with games is dropping it due to fatigue. I can't count the games I've dropped midway.

I think part of this is this idea I planted in my head I need to play a game on hard mode in order to "play it right". Recently though, I played a notoriously hard game, and said fuk it, put it on Normal. Finished no problem. Good game too. I kind of broke it by the end, but still enjoyed it (if anyone cares: it was an old 3ds game, Devil Survivor Overclocked).

What playing on hard tends to mean: a) Need to play and understand it perfectly, b) Probably some/lot of grinding, c) Pushed to 100% it, do all the side quests... otherwise, kind forced to slog your way through many games. That may work for some game you're really into or if you have unlimited time and are enjoying every second, but for most games, that just isn't it.

I think I'll do a first playthrough Normal here on out. Play it, not worry about every side-quest, probably not grind much, won't 100% it - but just try to finish it and get some ending, hopefully not a trash one.
    That's the problem. You're basically playing it on hard because of other people's opinions.

I play on the hardest difficulty, usually, for more immersion, therefore, more enjoyment for me. For example, The Witcher 3. On the hardest difficulty, you'd have to use your potions, actually take combat seriously, read the beastiary to know about the monster's weakness, use bombs, etc. I want to feel as close to what a Witcher would have felt like if it was real, so I play on the hardest difficulty, not because I'm conscious of other people's opinions.

I only do this on games that I really care about though. It's rare for me, but there would be games that I'm really just curious about the story so I'd play it on normal, even easy.

Once you successfully plant in your head the idea that you want to play on the hardest difficulty because you want to and because you sincerely believe that that's how'd you be able to enjoy the game, then you'll enjoy playing on hardest a lot more.

With all that said, if normal is where you wanna play, play on normal, who tf cares. it's your game, enjoy it the way you want. It's really just the FromSoftwaresexuals that are toxic and are trihards on a single player game lmao

BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My main problem with "hard" modes is that the only way they're hard is to make enemies deal more damage and have more health. Which no amount of "skill" has to do with it. You just play the same way but now your enemies are spongier. It's an inflated "challenge" and it doesn't get satisfying.
    ***Mariah Carey is my 10/10 Crew***
    ***Misc Dads Crew***

AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Depends for me. If it actually impacts AI, I like harder. If it's just larger health bars and more enemies, phuck that.

SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I usually run normal difficulty to get a feel for the game, then run it on the next hardest difficulty.

Gears of War for example, is crazy tough on insane mode, but you can beat it if you know the game well. Resident Evil 5 on professional mode is another fun one once you've mastered the game. Some of the best fun I've had playing games.
    AP5 / PRO-Fap

yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I always play on easy/story mode. Really not looking for a challenge, just the game experience.

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by M0nsterB0y View Post
    That's the problem. You're basically playing it on hard because of other people's opinions.
    Yeah, and agree with everything else. Also agree with those pointing out a lot of it comes down to the game.

This was more of a "me" problem, though. Some games probably do want you to play them on hard, but not all of them. For me, many I should have been more relaxed.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I am the exact opposite. I feel like gameplay takes a big hit on many games with lower difficulties and get great satisfaction from a challenge in games.
    12-5-23

JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't really see the point of playing games on hard most of the time. For me gaming is just always something I do for fun in my spare time, I have no interest in trying to show off or take it too seriously. The kind of people who play games on hard seem to be the obsessive types who just game all day every day and take it way too seriously, or they're those hardcore competitive types who always have a chip on their shoulder and something to prove by the way they play video games. I'm glad I can't relate to either one to be honest, screw those obsessive and sweaty tryhards.

JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BearyManilowe View Post
    My main problem with "hard" modes is that the only way they're hard is to make enemies deal more damage and have more health. Which no amount of "skill" has to do with it. You just play the same way but now your enemies are spongier. It's an inflated "challenge" and it doesn't get satisfying.
    Yeah that's another issue I got with hard modes, how often game devs are just lazy and cheaply make a hard mode more grindy by making the enemies damage sponges or simply giving them really cheap AI that does stupid chit for added challenge. A lot of the time it simply doesn't feel like a balanced way to play a video game and I already have a hard enough time getting through most video games as it is without making them unnecessarily grindy or frustrating.

SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    I am the exact opposite. I feel like gameplay takes a big hit on many games with lower difficulties and get great satisfaction from a challenge in games.
    yeah, basically you're saying what we all know, you like it hard. (in the ass)
    AP5 / PRO-Fap

MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Bullet sponges is just lazy design now, there's no excuse this day and age.

Sports games do basically the same thing.

Nba 2k My Career. On Hall of Fame difficulty, they dumb your teammates down while making the other team op. I was on the GS Warriors and the splash bros would go 4/19 from 3. You have to score 100pts a game to win.
    Last edited by MikeLowrrrey; 05-17-2024 at 01:08 PM.

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Depends on the game. There are some games which make hard mode difficult by limiting the abilities you can use, limiting some freedoms, limiting ammo etc to the point where it kinda becomes a chore.

I don't want unlimited ammo while playing a horror game but there's ways to balance ammo that reward good strategy, shooting skills and cycling weapons without having me run past a bunch of enemies. I wanna shoot some enemies not play a hiding simulator
    Last edited by Coal Man; 05-17-2024 at 02:44 PM.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'll disagree somewhat with this. Takes more skill to survive 5 mins against a boss than 1 minute. The longer a fight goes means you're better able to really understand the fundamentals, strats, moves etc to deal with all that pressure whereas in 1 minute it's easier to get lucky. That's why in competitive games they do a best of 3,5,7 etc because with more matches you'll have a better chance of separating degrees of skill vs luck.

That being said I would also like if Hard mode improves enemy AI or even gives them extra properties or new abilities. That makes it even more fun for me.
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............

(;`ー´)o/ ̄ ̄ ̄~>°)))彡 Mulloway69's Avatar
    Mulloway69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mulloway69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mulloway69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mulloway69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mulloway69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mulloway69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mulloway69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mulloway69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mulloway69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mulloway69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mulloway69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Depends on the game and gameplay e.g. I played BG3 on hard becasue I wanted to enjoy. Some games are just boring/full of chit tier filler and you want to smash it out and get it done so playing on hard is not appealing.
    01110011 01101000 01101111 01110010 01110100 01110101 01110010 01101100 00101110 01100001 01110100 00101111 01100110 01101111 01000101 01010011 00111000

LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I disagree. Hard Mode first every time. My bros and I usually get the same games and it's a race to see who can beat it first on the hardest difficulty.

I also want the games I play to be worth my time. I don't want to fly thru a $70 game. I want the challenge. I will agree that not all Hard modes are created equal.

No homo of course
    Disclaimer: All posts made by [LtGoose] are works of satire. By reading this you agree to absolve the author of any and all liability.

BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Coal Man View Post
    I'll disagree somewhat with this. Takes more skill to survive 5 mins against a boss than 1 minute. The longer a fight goes means you're better able to really understand the fundamentals, strats, moves etc to deal with all that pressure whereas in 1 minute it's easier to get lucky. That's why in competitive games they do a best of 3,5,7 etc because with more matches you'll have a better chance of separating degrees of skill vs luck.

That being said I would also like if Hard mode improves enemy AI or even gives them extra properties or new abilities. That makes it even more fun for me.
    I can agree somewhat, but when you figure out that bosses moveset and attack chain in 45 seconds, the last 4 minutes and 15 seconds becomes more of a chore than fun. And then you get to 4 minutes and 49 seconds and your controller has a sticky trigger or something so your dodge roll doesn't get input, you die because of the artificially inflated damage and have to do the same 5 minutes (and probably watch that awful cut scene intro) again.

It just gets tedious to me. Like you said I'd rather have new abilities or improved AI. Even in tactics games, on harder difficulties they just increase damage done to your units by like 150%, they don't change anything about the AI or the enemy tactics. It's just lazy. Some devs do it better than others though.
    ***Mariah Carey is my 10/10 Crew***
    ***Misc Dads Crew***

ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Depends on the game. If I’m not really enjoying the gameplay but want to see the story, I’ll put it on easy. Something like FF7 Remake though was more fun on hard once the combat is really clicking with you.
    US NAVY

Redskins/Buckeyes/Federer

I know no king but the King in the North whose name is Stark.

MAGA