View Poll Results: Who you hate the most?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bodhy

16 34.04%
  • BrooksKoepka

20 42.55%
  • Getter_done

1 2.13%
  • Godfrd824

5 10.64%
  • Voidgaze

5 10.64%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Imagine "hating" someone on an internet forum.

Imagine not realizing that the OP is some pajeet or lesbo vital marketing stooge.

Imagine not simply LULING at all this.

LOL

Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by WiseOldApe View Post
    That's what my problem with you people - you act as if just because there's no direct evidence it didn't happen. I'm not going to go through hundreds of threads to find your lame ass post dissing me. I just remember that you did.

Bruh, don't be silly. The search function is easy to use. Search under "Bodhy" for me quoting you. There won't be many posts. Just show me the post you allege trashed you for believing in a soul.

Because, you can't make an accusation and make excuses when you can't pony up the evidence. It's a bitch move.
    Back off, Warchild.

Seriously.

Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by LogicalLifts View Post
    Imagine "hating" someone on an internet forum.

Imagine not realizing that the OP is some pajeet or lesbo vital marketing stooge.

Imagine not simply LULING at all this.

LOL

And finally, this. Imagine being a fully grown "man" and going "I hate you, I hate you!" like a petulant child. Yikes. Hope your breakfast meal prep turned out tasty and satiating and do let me know if you want any recipes for good, macro controlled meals. I've got a lot of them. G'night!
    Back off, Warchild.

Seriously.

WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bodhy View Post
    Bruh, don't be silly. The search function is easy to use. Search under "Bodhy" for me quoting you. There won't be many posts. Just show me the post you allege trashed you for believing in a soul.

Because, you can't make an accusation and make excuses when you can't pony up the evidence. It's a bitch move.
    The 'spirit inside a body suit' is definitely BS dualism and people believing in that are fruit loops, but still, 'biological robot' is also an oxymoron. Organism is the mode of existence which is precisely not robotic. Not dualism =/= reductive materialistic view of people as machines.
    There.
    "It's hard to be yourself in a world filled with haters" - WiseOldApe.

"Why be anything when you can be an influencer?" - WiseOldApe.

"It's not about what is said - it's about who it is said by" - WiseOldApe.

"People strive for equality, once they attain it, they fight for superiority" - WiseOldApe.

"Nobody hates authority more than one who themselves lusts after that exact authority" - WiseOldApe.

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    And finally, this. Imagine being a fully grown "man" and going "I hate you, I hate you!" like a petulant child. Yikes. Hope your breakfast meal prep turned out tasty and satiating and do let me know if you want any recipes for good, macro controlled meals. I've got a lot of them. G'night!

https://voca.ro/1aIh0hBqiOjB
    Boomer Rep Crew #1
    []---[] Equipment Crew #37 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #3 ()---()

WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TappingTheZen View Post
    Brooks is the only one on there i think is a total *******, so voted him, but i don't think i hate anyone on the misc.

How do you lack self awareness this much? You're attacking Bodhy because you essentially accuse him of mocking you for believing in a soul (i.e for your belief), whilst simultaneously calling everyone who doesn't share your belief a dimwit. You've reached a new level of m0ron.
    Dude, you're just jealous that I have real world experience with the spiritual realm. You're ALWAYS hating on me and I don't recall ever insulting you. You're just jealous that I've had real spiritual experiences and that I've decided to share them. And you likely have.....none.... apart from a book you read or some sh*t.

"People strive for equality, once they attain it, they fight for superiority" - WiseOldApe.

"Nobody hates authority more than one who themselves lusts after that exact authority" - WiseOldApe.

Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Cleveland33 View Post
    Farcical.

There.
    Ok. But notice that I'm not just calling you a name personally, I'm mostly attacking the idea and claiming people who subscribe to that idea are fruit loops. Because the idea sucks. But also notice I don't side with Wincel's biological robot theory either. I infact challenged him on that and we started to debate it before he got banned.

In fact, I left it entirely open that there could be a different idea of the soul where the organism isn't reduced to a machine. Also, if you're on the misc and getting bent out of shape over the term 'fruit loop' you need a thicker skin. There a million worse things said here ever day.
    Back off, Warchild.

Seriously.

TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dude, you're just jealous that I have real world experience with the spiritual realm. You're ALWAYS hating on me and I don't recall ever insulting you. You're just jealous that I've had real spiritual experiences and that I've decided to share them. And you likely have.....none.... apart from a book you read or some sh*t.
    So you're not being a hypocrite by belittling everyone who doesn't believe what you do, whilst simultaneously crying because you think bodhy belittled your belief?

I think the fact you responded with this hissy fit, but didn't actually answer speaks volumes.

Ok. But notice that I'm not just calling you a name personally, I'm mostly attacking the idea and claiming people who subscribe to that idea are fruit loops. Because the idea sucks. But also notice I don't side with Wincel's biological robot theory either. I infact challenged him on that and we started to debate it before he got banned.

In fact, I left it entirely open that there could be a different idea of the soul where the organism isn't reduced to a machine. Also, if you're on the misc and getting bent out of shape over the term 'fruit loop' you need a thicker skin. There a million worse things said here ever day.
    And now you're backpedaling by playing semantics. You know what you said to me, 'bodhy'.

Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It is easy for me to not hate when I try even just a little.

Try.
    I only read thread titles and my own posts.

cVc (OIF/OEF): *Retired*
    Sorry for perfect english; I have a degree.

“The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.“

PS: Don't eat poop, just don't let the idea of it stop you from living life to its fullest.

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    I divide my hate up equally for everyone

I dont discriminate
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    I divide my hate up equally for everyone

I dont discriminate
    I don't hate anyone.

I don't discriminate either.

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Other than Bodhy I don't hate anyone on that list but feel there are some glaring omissions
    Boomer Rep Crew #1
    []---[] Equipment Crew #37 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #3 ()---()

TheParish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheParish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheParish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheParish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheParish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheParish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheParish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheParish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheParish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheParish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheParish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PatchouliMusk View Post
    Funny, one of my top priorities whenever I move is to google "Areas with low black population"

Unfortunately, no place has 0% blacks

There are towns with 0% black populations, they don't advertise it though. They're full.

Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BrooksKoepka View Post
    Bodhy
    BrooksKoepka
    Getter_done
    Godfrd824
    Voidgaze
    You must be OCD. Those names are in perfect alphabetical order.
    48 year old guy; 5'5"

Originally Posted by Issobolic28 View Post
    You must be OCD. Those names are in perfect alphabetical order.
    You must be even more OCD to notice that

Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by gwg77 View Post
    He *thinks* he is 40 IQ points above a typical tradie.

BUT, he is 36 years old and still never figured out how to hold down a full-time job.
    How can someone be both a genius and also not be able to handle low skilled tasks for more than 2 weeks?
    Last edited by Godfrd824; 05-16-2024 at 07:14 AM.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home.

Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You must be even more OCD to notice that
    Of course!
    48 year old guy; 5'5"

Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Strong poll

Wtf happened last night? Lol

Registered Elephant BigElephant's Avatar
    BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't hate anyone on that list. Bodhy is probably the one I disagree with most politically, but we've also had very polite and productive exchanges in other threads. People are going to have different viewpoints on politics and religion, and these are shaped by their parents, their peers, media, and life experiences. And those factors are going to vary greatly when you survey a wide population. So I'm not going to condemn someone just for holding a certain political or religious belief. I will argue with him if I think he's advocating a harmful policy, but I feel like most common people (which is like 99% of the Misc) aren't advocating these policies because they are exploiting them to deliberately harm people or society. They are likely misinformed or have had a life experience that someone in a high political position is exploiting. And both parties in the US do this, as well as a lot of religious organizations, regardless of Christian/Jew/Islam affiliation (not sure about the far eastern religions).
    See Krackerjacked's sig