Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by poison View Post
    You do realize Israel controlled Gaza until 2005. In 2005, Israel forced all Jews out, and gave the Palestinians Hundreds of millions of $$ in houses, farms, and factories. Gaza had 20 years and received over $20B in aid money with which they could have turned that place into *****. Instead, they've attacked Israel, instigating 5 wars now, and spent 20 years and a majority of that aid money prepping for this 5th war, to kill and rape as many women and babies as they could.

So, IF Israel takes Gaza, they aren't taking it from Gazans; they're taking back land that was theirs to begin with, because the Gazans behaved like ****.
    You mean the land that was given to them by the the British who took it by force? Gave it to create a Jewish state because of what Germany did to them and they wanted out of the empire game? Yea, I can imagine how I would feel if that happened to where my family had lived for generations.

miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Like the US did with al Qadea? ISIS?

Oh, right. THey bombed them to death.
    We bombed military targets, we wouldn’t have dropped a cruise missed on a populated neighborhood to take out a target though.

Case in point. How did we get Bid Laden? Seal team 6 went in. It would have been way easier to just level the block, but we didn’t because that would be wrong.

And what does this even matter? The US hasn’t always been perfect. Bravo, I guess Israel gets to be as shty as they want now and we -have- to help them do it?

2011change is a name known to all. (+5000) 2011change is a name known to all. (+5000) 2011change is a name known to all. (+5000) 2011change is a name known to all. (+5000) 2011change is a name known to all. (+5000) 2011change is a name known to all. (+5000) 2011change is a name known to all. (+5000) 2011change is a name known to all. (+5000) 2011change is a name known to all. (+5000) 2011change is a name known to all. (+5000) 2011change is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OP is a shill. Stop responding to his big nose
    ***Disclaimer: All posts made by [2011change] are works of satire and made for entertainment use only.***

REAL AMERICAN PATRIOT CREW (OG MEMBER)
    Keeping R/P HONEST

Rabbi BullietEV - U OK?
    MarkLT1 - More like MarkLt1Ph.ggot

OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You do realize Israel controlled Gaza until 2005. In 2005, Israel forced all Jews out, and gave the Palestinians Hundreds of millions of $$ in houses, farms, and factories. Gaza had 20 years and received over $20B in aid money with which they could have turned that place into *****. Instead, they've attacked Israel, instigating 5 wars now, and spent 20 years and a majority of that aid money prepping for this 5th war, to kill and rape as many women and babies as they could.

So, IF Israel takes Gaza, they aren't taking it from Gazans; they're taking back land that was theirs to begin with, because the Gazans behaved like ****.

You act like they did this out of some type of virtue lol. Why not explain the underlying motives?

This was a response to demographics and maintaining an ethnostate.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel...ment_from_Gaza

In October 2004, Prime Minister Ariel Sharon's senior adviser, Dov Weissglass, explained the meaning of Sharon's statement further:

The significance of the disengagement plan is the freezing of the peace process, and when you freeze that process, you prevent the establishment of a Palestinian state, and you prevent a discussion on the refugees, the borders and Jerusalem. Effectively, this whole package called the Palestinian state, with all that it entails, has been removed indefinitely from our agenda. And all this with authority and permission. All with a presidential blessing and the ratification of both houses of Congress. That is exactly what happened. You know, the term 'peace process' is a bundle of concepts and commitments. The peace process is the establishment of a Palestinian state with all the security risks that entails. The peace process is the evacuation of settlements, it's the return of refugees, it's the partition of Jerusalem. And all that has now been frozen.... what I effectively agreed to with the Americans was that part of the settlements would not be dealt with at all, and the rest will not be dealt with until the Palestinians turn into Finns. That is the significance of what we did.[26]
    "I am a rational animal who occupies the intermediary position between angel and beast"

"The upper class is afforded their position by the collective burden the underclass must carry for them"

**Summer Walker Crew**

poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by miscinbro View Post
    You mean the land that was given to them by the the British who took it by force? Gave it to create a Jewish state because of what Germany did to them and they wanted out of the empire game? Yea, I can imagine how I would feel if that happened to where my family had lived for generations.
    Oh cool. So who did the brits take it from? Hint: it wasn't from the Palestinians. lol

We bombed military targets, we wouldn’t have dropped a cruise missed on a populated neighborhood to take out a target though.

Case in point. How did we get Bid Laden? Seal team 6 went in. It would have been way easier to just level the block, but we didn’t because that would be wrong.

And what does this even matter? The US hasn’t always been perfect. Bravo, I guess Israel gets to be as shty as they want now and we -have- to help them do it?
    You're right. The US just drone-struck weddings, assassinated US citizens, and killed 10k civilians in Fallujah to get 4k ****heads.

Originally Posted by 2011change View Post
    OP is a shill. Stop responding to his big nose
    My nose is quite normal, thank you. Why don't you get the **** out of my thread, hmm?
    ~ Roast Master, Resident Coffee Warlock~
    www.westcoastroasting.com
    -- Use 'MISC' for a discount! --

Disclaimer: sit there and let it bleed.

poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OPGenesis View Post
    You act like they did this out of some type of virtue lol. Why not explain the underlying motives?

This was a response to demographics and maintaining an ethnostate.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel...ment_from_Gaza

In October 2004, Prime Minister Ariel Sharon's senior adviser, Dov Weissglass, explained the meaning of Sharon's statement further:

The significance of the disengagement plan is the freezing of the peace process, and when you freeze that process, you prevent the establishment of a Palestinian state, and you prevent a discussion on the refugees, the borders and Jerusalem. Effectively, this whole package called the Palestinian state, with all that it entails, has been removed indefinitely from our agenda. And all this with authority and permission. All with a presidential blessing and the ratification of both houses of Congress. That is exactly what happened. You know, the term 'peace process' is a bundle of concepts and commitments. The peace process is the establishment of a Palestinian state with all the security risks that entails. The peace process is the evacuation of settlements, it's the return of refugees, it's the partition of Jerusalem. And all that has now been frozen.... what I effectively agreed to with the Americans was that part of the settlements would not be dealt with at all, and the rest will not be dealt with until the Palestinians turn into Finns. That is the significance of what we did.[26]
    Any why freeze that? Think Arafat's Camp David Summit refusal to even negotiate had anything to do with that? The Second Intifada?

Oh.

Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP can’t answer why Jews were settling in Gaza to begin with. He can’t explain what is happening in the West Bank where there is no armed resistance. He expects Palestinians to just deal with Shlomo Noseberg & co taking their homes and territory by force. If they dare to resist, they get cut off from the rest of humanity. What on earth are these people supposed to do?

There may have never been an official Palestinian state but Israel only exists because a group of powerful Jews bribed/psyoped the West into allowing it. And now they’re brutalizing the people who have occupied that land for hundreds of years. To pretend Israel is somehow blameless is laughable. Pure Jewry.

OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Any why freeze that? Think Arafat's Camp David Summit refusal to even negotiate had anything to do with that? The Second Intifada?

Oh.

Here's another to add to #94 lol. These agreements are so easy to pick apart if you do your own research. But I'm going to get bored going back and forth with you, because I know for a fact you're Hasbara.

The United Nations, international human rights organizations and many legal scholars regard the Gaza Strip to still be under military occupation by Israel.[13] This is disputed by Israel and other legal scholars. They argue that occupation requires an actual, physical presence by a military force that maintains authority.[15]

Following the withdrawal, Israel continued to maintain direct control over Gaza's air and maritime space, six of Gaza's seven land crossings, maintains a no-go buffer zone within the territory, controls the Palestinian population registry, and Gaza remains dependent on Israel for its water, electricity, telecommunications, and other utilities.[13][106]
    "I am a rational animal who occupies the intermediary position between angel and beast"

"The upper class is afforded their position by the collective burden the underclass must carry for them"

**Summer Walker Crew**

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Cool, how about this, we return Gaza back to Egypt, Golan Heights back to Syria, and the West Bank back to Jordan? Oh wait, none of the above countries even want that territory back.

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I’m really not. I don’t discuss politics openly irl with almost anyone. I’m not the kind of person to have bumper stickers and I’m not on social media. So who am I signaling to? The R/P? That’s a joke.

I know it’s hard for you to believe but it’s actually possible to think blowing up civilians and little kids while trying to snatch a peoples’ land is bad and I don’t want us helping.
    Interesting take on that, where ARE all the adult males. Since the media makes it sound like Gaza is made up of only women and children.....

Here's another to add to #94 lol. These agreements are so easy to pick apart if you do your own research. But I'm going to get bored going back and forth with you, because I know for a fact you're Hasbara.
    You can keep saying 'hasbara' like it makes you smart, or an insider in the know, but it doesn't. I know that's the extent of your knowledge; I know you've never been to ISrael; I know you know **** all about it. Contrary to you, I've been there, lived there for years, and have been face to face with Hamas.

The United Nations, international human rights organizations and many legal scholars regard the Gaza Strip to still be under military occupation by Israel.[13] This is disputed by Israel and other legal scholars. They argue that occupation requires an actual, physical presence by a military force that maintains authority.[15]

Following the withdrawal, Israel continued to maintain direct control over Gaza's air and maritime space, six of Gaza's seven land crossings, maintains a no-go buffer zone within the territory, controls the Palestinian population registry, and Gaza remains dependent on Israel for its water, electricity, telecommunications, and other utilities.[13][106]
    Stop quoting wikipedia, it's bull****.

Let me correct some lies:

Israel controlled 3 sides, Egypt controlled the other.

Israel supplied only 10% of Gaza water (up until Hamas attacked in Oct).

Gaza produced 40% of its own electricity.

Egypt supplied 20% of Gaza electricity.

Israel supplied only 40% of Gaza electricity.

Now, do you think if they had spent the $20B in aid on water, power, hospitals, and schools, they might have been, oh, I don't know, completely independent of Israeli help?

Right. Again, you have no idea what goes on over there, and simply regurgitate nonsense.

Let me correct some lies:

Israel supplied only 40% of Gaza electricity.

Source.

**Summer Walker Crew**

PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Dave22reborn View Post
    Wow, talk about delusional.....

How many top Iranian Generals/officials were taken out by Israel? And what did Iran do about it, launch a **** ton of missiles that didn't do a damn thing.
    I am shocked by your levels of delusion.

Iran's missiles strike is a turning point in history. It relegated both the US and Israel in the view of the world, a country that people previously percieved to be at the mercy of the US and Israel to a nation that not only can strike in unprecedented numbers but also defeat both American/Israeli systems. While showing the rise of Iran as both a military power and regional power.

Israel is now at the mercy of Iran.

Not to mention Iran's order book for drones and missiles is now ludiscrously big.

Strikes against Iranian generals or assets in general are now attached with a big price tag.

It's funny you can watch something and have zero comprehension of what you're watching - you're like a monkey blasted into space - you have no concept of what you're seeing, you just want a banana.

Source.
    I'm torn between 'do your own research, like I have', and showing you the sources, for the lazy ****s in here.

Source: a ****ing map. Derp.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/30/middl...-dg/index.html

Gaza’s main sources of electricity are its single power plant in Deir al-Balah and from Israeli lines, which make up nearly two-thirds of Gaza’s power supply.
    https://lab.imedd.org/en/gaza-electr...with-collapse/

Elai Rettig, an academic at Tel Aviv’s Bar-Ilan University and an expert on energy and international relations, says that “about 50% of its electricity came from Israel through Israeli power plants”. The remaining energy needs are met by the Gaza power plant and the import of electricity from Egypt, but still the energy deficit is large.
    There are many other sources with varying statements, but that's the ballpark. Keep in mind the Palestinian Authority pays Israel for the electricity, as a service, and the uses it to **** with Hamas:

https://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-C...percent-496603

Israel cedes to PA demand, cuts Gaza electricity by 40%
    The drop in electricity is part of the PA's push to pressure Hamas to rescind its control of Gaza.
    Originally Posted by wiki synopsis
    The Electricity crisis in the Gaza Strip is an ongoing and growing electricity crisis faced by nearly two million residents of the Gaza Strip, with regular power supply being provided only for a few hours a day on a rolling blackout schedule. Some Gazans and government institutions use private electric generators, solar panels and uninterruptible power supply units to produce power when regular power is not available.[1][2][3][4]

The crisis is predominantly the result of tensions between Hamas, which has ruled Gaza since June 2007, and the Palestinian Authority (PA) and Fatah, which rules in the West Bank, over custom tax revenue, funding of Gaza, and political authority. The Hamas government in Gaza has been reliant on the PA to help provide electricity in Gaza, with import duties on Gaza's fuel purchased via Israel being collected by Israel, as per Protocol on Economic Relations, which are passed to the PA, which pays the bills to Israel and Egypt for the electricity they supply to Gaza. In April 2017, the PA ceased paying the electricity bills issued by Israel Electric Corporation (IEC) and by Egypt.[5] This decision was reversed in January 2018.[6]
    https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-768469

While Israel's decision to cut water has been slammed by other nations and NGOs, as the Jerusalem Post reported on Thursday, Israel supplies roughly 10% of Gaza's water supply, according to Eyal Pinko of the Department of Political Studies at Bar-Ilan University.
    Remember, Hamas dug up the water infrastructire to build rockets:

https://twitter.com/Natsecjeff/statu...86381756125184

More:

https://www.npr.org/2023/12/29/12215...l-crisis-hamas

How Gaza's water infrastructure devolved
    Israeli troops and settlers occupied the Gaza Strip from 1967 until 2005, when Israel pulled out of the territory. Ran Suckeveriene, the head of the water engineering department at Israel's Kinneret Academic College, says when Israel disengaged from Gaza, the water infrastructure there was in good shape. Clean drinking water could still be drawn from the coastal aquifer, he says, and sanitation facilities were treating wastewater.

"They didn't manage it well," he says of the Gazans after Israel left. He says the government in Gaza allowed thousands of illegal wells to be drilled, depleting the coastal aquifer. Without proper waste treatment facilities, it then became contaminated, he says.

"Not only did they not take care of the water pumping" from wells, but they "allowed the water to become contaminated," with seawater and untreated sewage, he says.

To summarize: Gazan's were handed a gift in 2005, what would be worth billions today in houses, businesses, farms, and factories, along with functioning infrastructure. They received $20 BILLION in aid, at least, over 20 years, but instead of seizing the opportunity, and showing the world they're deserving of it, they chose to use the opportunity and assets to try to kill as many Jews as possible. Now, they live in a ****hole of their own making, in a dynamic of poverty and deaths. It was their choice.
    Last edited by poison; 05-15-2024 at 06:29 AM.

Originally Posted by PimpinisEasy View Post
    I am shocked by your levels of delusion.

Iran's missiles strike is a turning point in history. It relegated both the US and Israel in the view of the world, a country that people previously percieved to be at the mercy of the US and Israel to a nation that not only can strike in unprecedented numbers but also defeat both American/Israeli systems. While showing the rise of Iran as both a military power and regional power.

Israel is now at the mercy of Iran.

Not to mention Iran's order book for drones and missiles is now ludiscrously big.

Strikes against Iranian generals or assets in general are now attached with a big price tag.

It's funny you can watch something and have zero comprehension of what you're watching - you're like a monkey blasted into space - you have no concept of what you're seeing, you just want a banana.
    All of those missiles and not a single Israeli was killed. Way to show that you're a dominant power......

All of those missiles and not a single Israeli was killed. Way to show that you're a dominant power......
    Yea … Iran kind of cucked themselves there. Plus, I have no idea why they would want to draw attention to themselves as any kind of threat atm.

PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Iran intentionally configured their attack to minimise casualties, while showing the level they can strike Israel.

Iran does not want a war with Israel or the US. The US is a rapidly declining power - why would Iran want confrontation while they're still somewhat strong - in 30 years they'll be a non-entity.

Iran does not need to beat the US, just wait for them to be overshadowed.

Yea … Iran kind of cucked themselves there. Plus, I have no idea why they would want to draw attention to themselves as any kind of threat atm.
    Iran cucked the US and Israel - you just don't know what you're watching.