Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by M0nsterB0y View Post
    People were expecting something along the lines of The Witcher 3 next-gen update

Turns out it was just 4k resolution and some performance stuff lmao
    Pretty sure they added some missions and items but i could be wrong. Reminds me im gonna have to try the TW3 update when i get around to it

chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by bongowongo View Post
    Hows V Rising? I played like 40 mins before I got bored on steam and refunded. Seems cool though for what it is.
    Not sure what to tell you. It's an action survival/building game like Valheim, Ark, etc so if you don't like that kind of game this won't be any different. It's theming is more cartoony and the vampiric stuff can be annoying if you don't like it. I personally love the game and have over 200 hours into it from early access. The combat is fun and different and I'm naturally a fan of building stuff. That's part of why my playtime in FO4 was so high (settlement building).
    || MFC || C7 Crew || Trance & Techno Crew ||

Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    EDIT: I spent the day after working moving around some files and backing up chit to avoid the cursed Bethesda update. Finally got Obscurum IV: STATESEC working. Booted up, had a platoon of CSR's drop, wiped them out, then got obliterated by a platoon ambush in sanctuary with an armored vehicle. Feels like you're really at war.

It still has it's bugs but the overhauled weapons, Soviet factions, warzone effects, and immersive gunplay have me hooked.

Originally Posted by FoulSmell View Post
    After I bang out most of the regular quests, I’ll try out the modded ones. Maybe start a new game with a charisma/intelligence sniper. Doing a agility/luck pistol build atm.
    Agility luck pistol is a good build, I used to cripple Deathclaws with it lol. Have fun on your next playthrough, there's always new fun to be had.

Originally Posted by Muzzlrpress View Post
    Definitely. Probably why it's the one I didn't finish.

This time around, I know what to expect and have tailored my expectations.
    Dassit mayne. Even on console toss in a few mods to remove the Bethesda chit. Some of them completely change the game and make it feel more lived in. Though I can definitely see why you liked NV, I like it too it's just a pain in the angus to mod. Still haven't played 3 but it's on the list.

Originally Posted by BraneyGumble View Post
    Yeah, fired up NV with all of the recommended mods and having a blast. Played it shortly after release then dropped it because it was a mess.

3 eps in on the show, Ghoul and Lucy are good/great, but I have zero idea what they were thinking with the BoS and Maximus.
    Originally Posted by Muzzlrpress View Post
    I'm on episode 4/5 I think. We're not really gonna know much until Maximus and Lucy meet up.
    The show gets better as it progresses. Enjoy
    Last edited by Voidgaze; 05-14-2024 at 06:56 PM.