Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14
    Chocolate nipples of peac Muzzlrpress's Avatar
    Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have an idea, so hear me out. Next time you're out and about, take note of any ugly and/or short dudes you see that are with women. Find a way to make small talk, and during the conversation, ask how the two met. Take mental notes. Ugly and/or shorts guys still end up in relationships even when not rich, so maybe hearing from them can give you a hint on the most efficient approach to take. Chances are you'll also hear normal stuff like meeting online, through friends, or at a bar or something.

I'm of the firm belief that it's always a numbers game, and more social interaction leads to proficiency, thus confidence and success but maybe there are some things these dudes found out that can improve your chances.

I'm the idea guy, so humor me.
    ***The Misadventires of Gandalf the Black***
    **Best Meet Lifts***/***Best Gym Lifts*** (strength status: retired)
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***2022 Aesthetics Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***
    ***I have chosen violence***

Registered User ralphlaurenbrah's Avatar
    ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dude if you need advice on what to text a girl fking PM me I literally have dated a million so I can help you.

BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by donblaximus View Post
    That wasnt the point of my discussion as to where you live.

I am saying.....go the area where the houses are $3M+. Go to the school that is zoned to that area. Go watch the parents pick up kids. And see how mismatched in looks the women are to the men.
    That is my point.
    Oh, yes but again im black. there will likely be very few if any black men there, let alone ones that look like me. It isnt relevant that some average rich asian guy is doing well. Race matters. Black guys have different challenges.
    Manlet Master Race
    GigaIncel
    Fap Until Cum Blood
    NEETmaxxed
    Rudyrude Truther
    Rope 2024

BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dudeguy2019 View Post
    Unless you're in the top 10%, it absolutely can be a total volume game. The more shots you take the better. If not for the experience boost alone. Even go outside your comfort zone and talk up women you would not normally engage.
    Ok sure, i've never done the pure volume game so it might work. But how would I get that volume. Cold approach for someone like me absolutely will not lead to anything.

I have to do social circle game which I already do, but you can only do that so much in your mid 30s. Its not college anyone.
    Manlet Master Race
    GigaIncel
    Fap Until Cum Blood
    NEETmaxxed
    Rudyrude Truther
    Rope 2024

Originally Posted by Staller432 View Post
    it would take a bit of time but not that long.

the important thing is it would have brought about a change in your mindset as you'd be playing the game to win.

going in cold was a suicide mission that was never meant to be victorious. it was meant to reaffirm your current worldview.

as I said though, it's not too late. you can easily turn this into a positive by being unfazed.
    I feel you, i'd rather do that with someone I wasnt already friends with though. Like if there's a new girl I could do your plan over time.
    Manlet Master Race
    GigaIncel
    Fap Until Cum Blood
    NEETmaxxed
    Rudyrude Truther
    Rope 2024

Originally Posted by BigElephant View Post
    So this point confuses me a little bit. Wouldn't being more casual and not conveying romantic intent lead to being friendzoned?
    ultimately it will always be 'it depends if she finds you attractive'. If she doesnt find you attractive yet, romantic intent will be rejected.
    Manlet Master Race
    GigaIncel
    Fap Until Cum Blood
    NEETmaxxed
    Rudyrude Truther
    Rope 2024

TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ok so it was her personality that attracted you to her.
    500lbs is the corner case. You said yourself you werent attracted to her. But things changed based on PERSONALITY.
    So maybe you are the corner case. Nobody on here will know since nobody has seen what you look like.

And on the rare fact that you really are the corner case.....then extreme times call for extreme measures. And if you arent willing to go to the extreme......then you are actively making that choice yourself.
    I've seen what he looks like a few years ago (just a single pic tho), and while i don't agree with much he says he does describe himself fairly accurately. Short ethnic looking black dude, with an average face (definitely not ugly, but quite ethnic looking)

Originally Posted by Muzzlrpress View Post
    I have an idea, so hear me out. Next time you're out and about, take note of any ugly and/or short dudes you see that are with women. Find a way to make small talk, and during the conversation, ask how the two met. Take mental notes. Ugly and/or shorts guys still end up in relationships even when not rich, so maybe hearing from them can give you a hint on the most efficient approach to take. Chances are you'll also hear normal stuff like meeting online, through friends, or at a bar or something.

I'm of the firm belief that it's always a numbers game, and more social interaction leads to proficiency, thus confidence and success but maybe there are some things these dudes found out that can improve your chances.

I'm the idea guy, so humor me.
    I would specifically focus on short/ugly black guys, but I feel you.

Race really matters i'm finding. the game just isnt the same because of the way black women(generally) are.
    Manlet Master Race
    GigaIncel
    Fap Until Cum Blood
    NEETmaxxed
    Rudyrude Truther
    Rope 2024

Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ok so it was her personality that attracted you to her.
    500lbs is the corner case. You said yourself you werent attracted to her. But things changed based on PERSONALITY.
    So maybe you are the corner case. Nobody on here will know since nobody has seen what you look like.

And on the rare fact that you really are the corner case.....then extreme times call for extreme measures. And if you arent willing to go to the extreme......then you are actively making that choice yourself.
    I have. Face is average. He's right about looking quite ethnic, so that might drop him a bit, at least for some women. Then his height would drop his overall rating of course. But no, he's not grotesque.

Originally Posted by Rebel012 View Post
    I have. Face is average. He's right about looking quite ethnic, so that might drop him a bit, at least for some women. Then his height would drop his overall rating of course. But no, he's not grotesque.
    by the time you add up all the factors you can see my dating pool is vanishingly small.
    Manlet Master Race
    GigaIncel
    Fap Until Cum Blood
    NEETmaxxed
    Rudyrude Truther
    Rope 2024

donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BigBallsMcgee View Post
    Oh, yes but again im black. there will likely be very few if any black men there, let alone ones that look like me. It isnt relevant that some average rich asian guy is doing well. Race matters. Black guys have different challenges.
    The reason why i said that is because every day when i pick my kids up I see this short black man pick his kids up as well. He looks below average at best. I do know him from the neighborhood and he has a beautiful house and a beautiful wife (Argentinian) and kids.

There are several black students and parents at my BJJ gym. Two that I can think of are 5'5' or under. They both have beautiful families and they are not rich at all. One is african american and the other family is ethiopian.

donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TappingTheZen View Post
    I've seen what he looks like a few years ago (just a single pic tho), and while i don't agree with much he says he does describe himself fairly accurately. Short ethnic looking black dude, with an average face (definitely not ugly, but quite ethnic looking)
    Yeah i imagined that. Those are a dime a dozen in multi cultural cities. In my city (large city) there are a ton of Nigerians and Ethiopians with many on the shorter side.

Ok sure, i've never done the pure volume game so it might work. But how would I get that volume. Cold approach for someone like me absolutely will not lead to anything.

I have to do social circle game which I already do, but you can only do that so much in your mid 30s. Its not college anyone.
    Bro if you are a short black dude with no game......you better have deep pockets if you start cold approaching 304's at random spots.

The reason why i said that is because every day when i pick my kids up I see this short black man pick his kids up as well. He looks below average at best. I do know him from the neighborhood and he has a beautiful house and a beautiful wife (Argentinian) and kids.

There are several black students and parents at my BJJ gym. Two that I can think of are 5'5' or under. They both have beautiful families and they are not rich at all. One is african american and the other family is ethiopian.
    Yea Im not saying it never happens at all, but its rare, it usually is older men who arent in this shallow as fuk generation of women and as you have said probably requires a fuk ton of money or something.
    Manlet Master Race
    GigaIncel
    Fap Until Cum Blood
    NEETmaxxed
    Rudyrude Truther
    Rope 2024

Yeah i imagined that. Those are a dime a dozen in multi cultural cities. In my city (large city) there are a ton of Nigerians and Ethiopians with many on the shorter side.
    One other thing to keep in mind, if you compare me to actual immigrants, even if they look similar to me generally those immigrants at least have accents which I have found women really like. thats a big difference in itself. Like my cousins who are actually were born in nigeria and have accents, havent had any issues dating here. They also are generally more attractive, but the accent thing matters.
    Manlet Master Race
    GigaIncel
    Fap Until Cum Blood
    NEETmaxxed
    Rudyrude Truther
    Rope 2024

NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You said you would ask her out, with a knowingness that she would reject. And you did, indeed, ask her out; and she rejected, as you expected.

This is a win. If you’re able to read between the lines of what I’m pointing out, you’ll understand why it’s a win. If you know, you know.

Originally Posted by NMS3 View Post
    You said you would ask her out, with a knowingness that she would reject. And you did, indeed, ask her out; and she rejected, as you expected.

This is a win. If you’re able to read between the lines of what I’m pointing out, you’ll understand why it’s a win. If you know, you know.
    Huh?
    Manlet Master Race
    GigaIncel
    Fap Until Cum Blood
    NEETmaxxed
    Rudyrude Truther
    Rope 2024

The Blackpill Prophet N0stradamus's Avatar
    N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Huh?

How is your mind and emotions now that it's been a few days? Have you noticed any awkwardness with your friends? I'm sure she blabbed about it to her girlfriends and they blabbed about it to everyone in your circle.
    Everything I post is satire.

Originally Posted by N0stradamus View Post
    How is your mind and emotions now that it's been a few days? Have you noticed any awkwardness with your friends? I'm sure she blabbed about it to her girlfriends and they blabbed about it to everyone in your circle.
    Haven't seen them so no way to tell but I doubt they care. Literally everyone I talked about it with approved of going for it.

I'm fine. Been a little down in general cause lonely and just don't see that changing
    Manlet Master Race
    GigaIncel
    Fap Until Cum Blood
    NEETmaxxed
    Rudyrude Truther
    Rope 2024

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kengriffeyjr24 View Post
    To be honest it was over after the first reply.

Girls read EVERY text they get with utmost attention and do intense analysis on intent and emotion. 100% chance she spent some time going through your intentions of the first text. Probably a strong chance she screen shotted it to her besties, sisters etc for their thoughts . Girls do not mess around with this stuff boyo.

If she wanted to date you...even if she was doubting whether it was a true date request, she would not have invited a friend to tag along. Girls are masters of responding to these situations with their true intentions.

The moment you get that text you should have turned her down and went NC for a bit. She might have gained some respect for you seeing you be so stoic and alpha about getting "turned down" tactfully.

Big takeaway is adult women are not naive about being asked out even if it's casual like hey let's grab lunch. They know damm well what the intentions are.
    Women are socially astute, but it really depends on the context.

If BBMG and her regularly have dinner together (1:1 or with a group), there is no way to differentiate his text. If they never have dinner together after work, there is the implication of a date.
    𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

█▓▒▒░░🧵Make trolls invisible: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180234573 ░░▒▒▓█

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bigbuster1 View Post
    BBMG is basically too smart for his own good and has intellectualized dating to the point where he tries to handle an emotional situation with an intellectual action.

Women are emotional and respond more to feelings, intrigue, excitement, wonder, spontaneity etc.

BBMG can only apply logic, reason, probability, predictability etc.
    This is correct, it's the struggle for guys with autistic traits.
    𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

█▓▒▒░░🧵Make trolls invisible: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180234573 ░░▒▒▓█

Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    Those arent autistic traits, thats basic reasoning and logic.

Being thoughtful before you do something is not autistic.

Also, none of these things are why I struggle with dating. I struggle with dating because I'm 5'3 and ethnic african, which means it is extremely rare for there to be any physical attraction for me, which is required for anything to happen.
    Manlet Master Race
    GigaIncel
    Fap Until Cum Blood
    NEETmaxxed
    Rudyrude Truther
    Rope 2024

Women are socially astute, but it really depends on the context.

If BBMG and her regularly have dinner together (1:1 or with a group), there is no way to differentiate his text. If they never have dinner together after work, there is the implication of a date.
    At best it was confusing.

Misc made it seem like it would be OBVIOUS what I was doing, but I think at minimum she wasnt sure.
    Manlet Master Race
    GigaIncel
    Fap Until Cum Blood
    NEETmaxxed
    Rudyrude Truther
    Rope 2024

imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)