Thread: Bulking

Lucky Luke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bulking

Hi

I am 5'10" and 205 pounds.

I have some muscle definition and want to bulk.

I am eating 3000 calories/12600 kj a day.

300g carbs, 225g protein and 100g fat.

I had a small amount of fat showing in belly region before bulking.

I feel like I'm going to put more weight on in the wrong areas.

I lift 4x a week and do HIIT ok the bike on alternate days and also battle rope.

I have only just started.

Should I keep with what I'm doing? Is it normal to gain fat around the belly when bulking?

Cheers
    "Every man at some point in his life is going to lose a battle. He is going to fight and he is going to lose. What makes him a man is that, in the midst of that battle, he does not lose himself." Coach Taylor - Friday Night Lights

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Is it normal to gain fat around the belly when bulking?
    yes but not ridiculously fast, aim to gain 1 kg per month if even that. then again i really wouldn't bulk from your spot

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    There was an old bull and a young bull grazing on top of a hill. A herd of cows came walking through the valley. The young bull said lets run down there and screw a cow. The old bull said let's walk down there and screw them all.

You need to be like the old bull.
    Funished renal hoses in offeyvile Kanas for traveing wokers