Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    S0Jack3d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) S0Jack3d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) S0Jack3d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) S0Jack3d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) S0Jack3d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) S0Jack3d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) S0Jack3d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) S0Jack3d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) S0Jack3d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) S0Jack3d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) S0Jack3d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I think I know why cuckservatives side with Jizzrael:

Israel stole Palestinians land

Palestinians are fighting back because they don't want their land stolen.

Cuckservatives watch and do nothing as their own land is invaded by foreigners

Cuckservatives don't understand why people would defend their own land against foreign invaders.

"if the Palestinians would just sit back and let themselves be taken over then there wouldn't be a problem!"

Don't be a cuckservative.
    Disclaimer: All of my posts are for ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. All opinions expressed by the the poster known as "s0jack3d" are the fictional opinions of a fictional character. All opinions expressed by "s0jack3d" are pure hyperbole & satire. My posts should not be misconstrued to be the personal beleifs of any individual in any way, shape, or form. These posts are not meant to be taken literally. s0jack3d is a fictional character created for the purpose of writing a future novel.

make my nephew an egg yieldtonothing's Avatar
    yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SlavaNaroda View Post
    30k dead. 75% of whom are women or children. Kids mutilated. Butchered. Starving. 96% of water unfit for human consumption. Would you bomb an entire school to stop a killer? Israel basically did just that. Multiple times. Hospitals gone. Schools gone. Universities gone. Houses destroyed.

PS Israel kills its own forces to prevent capture. Look up Hannibal Doctrine. Israel is a fascist state.
    red who buys pallywood bullchit
    heart also wants what the dick wants

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AVIK777 View Post
    I hate the Jews
    Please stop, my grandfather died in a Holocaust.

Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by atgbrahsrs View Post
    Let me translate it for you because you religioncels do not like data or logic.

The relative increase is so huge because it starts from a miniscule data point. And because as per above the majority is so basically Indonesian maid workers + refugees from yet another war-torn place.

You would have impressed me if the Japanese, as smart educated and advanced as they are, were responsible for the increase as CONVERTS. Wishful thinking.

Never. All from the comfort of the West.
    The number of Muslims living in Japan, though small, has more than doubled in the past decade, from 110,000 in 2010 to 230,000 at the end of 2019 (including as many as 50,000 Japanese converts)
    Anyway Im done here, I got 1 guy who says Im lying (even though you can look up the quran verses yourself) while he posts incorrect info.

Then theres you that posts quotes without links again talking without any real knowledge.

My fault for trying to have educated conversation with miscers.
    "Take account of yourselves before your are brought to account."

You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength -Marcus Aurelius

allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Arsenal01 View Post
    Anyway Im done here, I got 1 guy who says Im lying (even though you can look up the quran verses yourself) while he posts incorrect info.

Then theres you that posts quotes without links again talking without any real knowledge.

My fault for trying to have educated conversation with miscers.
    I quoted your doctrine. Pay attention. you are a male you are allowed to get an education in islam unlike women becides like 2 professions
    Alan Aragon, Brad Schoenfeld, Stu Phillips, Lyle McDonald. FTW.

Not a physique competitor but hope to compete in powerlifting next year. Max bench 1RM with pause 160kg. 352lbs.

Lift and learn.

Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Every single “Christian Zionist” who continues to defend these jews is going to Hell. Their stupid “born again” heresies won’t save them on Judgement Day when The Judge asks them “why did you support these devil monsters gunning down starving people trying to get food?”

Of course, I don’t know the mind of God, but my thinking is that when these “Christian Zionists” say that some charismatic pastor told them the people who murdered Jesus Christ were “the chosen ones” and were therefore morally justified in slaughtering innocent people, The Judge is going to say, “okay, I’ve heard enough.”

The Jews are all going to Hell, and their mission is to drag down as many humans as possible with them. The only thing that matters is stopping these Jews.

Even if you do not care about the morality of slaughtering all of these people like cattle with the full support of the western governments, the plan of the Jews is to drag America into a massive war for Jewish supremacy. The Jews already have all our money and assets and now they want to, once again, send our men to go die for their zionist bull****.

Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^^actually Islam is growing in Japan.

And you know nothing about me, I am Canadian. My son i Canadian. I grew up here and was educated here. You are the one going off on whataboutisms.

You chose to jump in and talk about me since I believe in God, while the big athiest movement started so did the mutilating of kids.

whatever brah, I wanted to inform that your beliefs about islam are mistaken.

It is older than those kids being read books by ****philes

https://www.newsweek.com/sex-offende...ibrary-1365384

But to answer your question it is the age of consent of the laws of the country (unless the law allows girls who havent reached puberty puberty)
    But Muslims have the right to have sex with children according to the Quran..that doesn't bother you?

allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Paul Kreul View Post
    But Muslims have the right to have sex with children according to the Quran..that doesn't bother you?
    Thats why he is a muslim and supports HAMAS

Not a physique competitor but hope to compete in powerlifting next year. Max bench 1RM with pause 160kg. 352lbs.

Lift and learn.

Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by allrnder View Post
    Thats why he is a muslim and supports HAMAS
    Seriously hope not.

Originally Posted by Paul Kreul View Post
    Seriously hope not.
    Well if he doesnt then he doesnt support hjis religion, allah or the prophet muhamad. thats an insult to all and death is the penalty

Lift and learn.

BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Leonydus View Post
    Every single “Christian Zionist” who continues to defend these jews is going to Hell. Their stupid “born again” heresies won’t save them on Judgement Day when The Judge asks them “why did you support these devil monsters gunning down starving people trying to get food?”

Of course, I don’t know the mind of God, but my thinking is that when these “Christian Zionists” say that some charismatic pastor told them the people who murdered Jesus Christ were “the chosen ones” and were therefore morally justified in slaughtering innocent people, The Judge is going to say, “okay, I’ve heard enough.”

The Jews are all going to Hell, and their mission is to drag down as many humans as possible with them. The only thing that matters is stopping these Jews.

Even if you do not care about the morality of slaughtering all of these people like cattle with the full support of the western governments, the plan of the Jews is to drag America into a massive war for Jewish supremacy. The Jews already have all our money and assets and now they want to, once again, send our men to go die for their zionist bull****.
    If you’re a white westerner and you take the side of radical Islam instead of Zionist Jews you’re an actual fukking retard

Go visit Israel. Then go visit Afghanistan. Report back if you survive Afghanistan that is

2011change is a name known to all. (+5000) 2011change is a name known to all. (+5000) 2011change is a name known to all. (+5000) 2011change is a name known to all. (+5000) 2011change is a name known to all. (+5000) 2011change is a name known to all. (+5000) 2011change is a name known to all. (+5000) 2011change is a name known to all. (+5000) 2011change is a name known to all. (+5000) 2011change is a name known to all. (+5000) 2011change is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by crupiea View Post
    We will never understand it so its best to just ignore it.

That is absolutely nothing that will change the way they have been at each other for all of history so let them do whatever the are going to do.

People can protest at museums and in new york and no one in the middle east cares.

life is so much simpler when people just mind their own buisness.
    God your a dumbaasss

Originally Posted by allrnder View Post
    Umm
    the State of Palestine (دولة فلسطين, Dawlat Filasṭīn), is a state Founded on 15 November 1988
    Dude, you sound a cuck for Israel.

Israel was started from terrorism from European jews mass migrating to PALESTINE.

These KHAZARS are the reason why Israel started and exists to this day. There are the sole problem
    ***Disclaimer: All posts made by [2011change] are works of satire and made for entertainment use only.***

BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 2011change View Post
    God your a dumbaasss

Israel was started from terrorism from European jews mass migrating to PALESTINE.

These KHAZARS are the reason why Israel started and exists to this day. There are the sole problem
    So Palestine was a country before the Jews got there?

Interesting theory

2011change is a name known to all. (+5000) 2011change is a name known to all. (+5000) 2011change is a name known to all. (+5000) 2011change is a name known to all. (+5000) 2011change is a name known to all. (+5000) 2011change is a name known to all. (+5000) 2011change is a name known to all. (+5000) 2011change is a name known to all. (+5000) 2011change is a name known to all. (+5000) 2011change is a name known to all. (+5000) 2011change is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by crupiea View Post
    We will never understand it so its best to just ignore it.

That is absolutely nothing that will change the way they have been at each other for all of history so let them do whatever the are going to do.

People can protest at museums and in new york and no one in the middle east cares.

life is so much simpler when people just mind their own buisness.

Originally Posted by BigDeeps01 View Post
    So Palestine was a country before the Jews got there?

Interesting theory
    It was a territory called Palestine you fckin big nose KHAZAR. Your people went in and started killing the native people in the area and still do. 30k since October, you will die in hell *******
    ***Disclaimer: All posts made by [2011change] are works of satire and made for entertainment use only.***

God your a dumbaasss

There is no Palatine, never a Palestinian coin, newspaper, anything. Arafat stole that identity. Hadin named that land Palestine after Israel's perpetual enemy the Philistines..who were from Crete, and they ALL died off a very long time ago. The Arabs living there today have absolutely no relation to them whatsoever.

Not trying to take one side or the other, but this is just basic history here

It was a territory called Palestine you fckin big nose KHAZAR. Your people went in and started killing the native people in the area and still do. 30k since October, you will die in hell *******
    Oh got it so there was never a country called Palestine huh

And before the Joos rolled in, did these Palestinians (who didn’t even have their own country) rule themselves? Or were they ruled by an actual country?

Originally Posted by BigDeeps01 View Post
    Oh got it so there was never a country called Palestine huh

And before the Joos rolled in, did these Palestinians (who didn’t even have their own country) rule themselves? Or were they ruled by an actual country?
    Go die JEW

PShift5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PShift5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PShift5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PShift5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PShift5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PShift5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PShift5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PShift5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PShift5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PShift5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PShift5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    **** Israel, **** Palestine, **** Jews, **** Islam, **** cuckservatives, **** leftists, all of you will be ****ed when I gain power and fund Germany's comeback with US tax dollars

Why are you such a big supporter for child exploitation? murder, grape, and all the other problems in the middle east?

Lift and learn.

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    you are wrong. The Quran gives no such commandment.

The palestinians are having the land where they grew up, their parents, their grandparents their great great great grandparents lived at stolen and are being subjugated as lower than 2nd class citizens in their own country.

Hamas is nothing more than the fathers and brothers of these victims over 75 years

[
    Hamas, Hezbollah and the Houthis are nothing but extreme Muslim terrorists. They should all go to a prison in Siberia.

I think Israel should GTFO the Middle East and find another location, but they will never leave the Promised Land.
    Make It a Great Day! Just call me Dusty. It's a Clown 🤡 World out there.

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

PShift5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PShift5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PShift5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PShift5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PShift5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PShift5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PShift5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PShift5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PShift5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PShift5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PShift5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Deutschland rise up

Go die JEW
    Oh so they were already under rule by someone else??

LMAO

Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don’t think I can find a better example of how the worst in people brings out the worst in people. The whole thing is a tragic mess of blood for blood, and senseless deaths. The innocent get the worst of it.
    I've been seeing the past in one eye and the present in the other. So, I thought I could only see patches of reality, never the whole picture. I felt like I was watching a dream I could never wake up from. Before I knew it, the dream was over.