krunchymage will become famous soon enough. (+50) krunchymage will become famous soon enough. (+50) krunchymage will become famous soon enough. (+50) krunchymage will become famous soon enough. (+50) krunchymage will become famous soon enough. (+50) krunchymage will become famous soon enough. (+50) krunchymage will become famous soon enough. (+50) krunchymage will become famous soon enough. (+50) krunchymage will become famous soon enough. (+50) krunchymage will become famous soon enough. (+50) krunchymage will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Will hacksquat everyday increase the size of my quads?

So I've been going to the gym for 2 years now. Yay me right. Well Im starting to appreciate what good legs would look like. I have a big upper body and skinny af legs. I have a really bad back at 27 years of age. I struggle squating the barbell. Thats honestly what keeps me away. Hack squat and hex bar squat feel great though. My question is... Will doing hacksquat 3 set 8 reps everyday increase my size? What should I incorporate? I'm in no rush. Just looking for safer ways to make myself proportionate sort of lol. I rather workout everyday instead of going hard on one leg day.

radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I would try doing legs with medium to high intensity 2x week with a combination of hack squats, lunges, leg curls, leg extensions, and calf raises. Going to be more effective than low to medium intensity hack squats every day. Doing a movement daily usually ends up as conditioning work because your body adapts or in an overuse injury. Not significant hypertrophy.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #79 ▪█─────█▪

Prepare Perform Prevail SuicideGripMe's Avatar
    SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by radrd View Post
    I would try doing legs with medium to high intensity 2x week with a combination of hack squats, lunges, leg curls, leg extensions, and calf raises. Going to be more effective than low to medium intensity hack squats every day. Doing a movement daily usually ends up as conditioning work because your body adapts or in an overuse injury. Not significant hypertrophy.
    This is good advice.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180003183&p=1635918623#post1635918623
    New Shanghai Log!

"225, 315, 405 whatever. Yeah these benchmark digits come to mean a lot to us, the few warriors in this arena. They are, however, just numbers. I'm guilty of that sh*t too, waiting for somebody to powder my nuts cuz I did 20 reps of whatever the **** on the bench. Big f*king deal. It is all relative." G Diesel

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    This advice is good.
    Funishe renal hoses in offeyvil Kanas for traveing wokes

CW47 is a name known to all. (+5000) CW47 is a name known to all. (+5000) CW47 is a name known to all. (+5000) CW47 is a name known to all. (+5000) CW47 is a name known to all. (+5000) CW47 is a name known to all. (+5000) CW47 is a name known to all. (+5000) CW47 is a name known to all. (+5000) CW47 is a name known to all. (+5000) CW47 is a name known to all. (+5000) CW47 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good advice this is.
    The Flywheel Effect - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172103043

Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Is good this advice.
    ► Intermediate Bodybuilding Classic Physique ► Renaissance Periodization Programming
    ► https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180349883
    ► Progress Pictures
    ► https://i.ibb.co/r6RKF4p/Progress-Pictures.png

krunchymage will become famous soon enough. (+50) krunchymage will become famous soon enough. (+50) krunchymage will become famous soon enough. (+50) krunchymage will become famous soon enough. (+50) krunchymage will become famous soon enough. (+50) krunchymage will become famous soon enough. (+50) krunchymage will become famous soon enough. (+50) krunchymage will become famous soon enough. (+50) krunchymage will become famous soon enough. (+50) krunchymage will become famous soon enough. (+50) krunchymage will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    thank you brother. I actually threw my back out for benching and hack squat. The most ****ed up part is last night I had a dream that I went to get a massage and i waited then when it was my turn i woke up LMAO.

jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by krunchymage View Post
    thank you brother. I actually threw my back out for benching and hack squat. The most ****ed up part is last night I had a dream that I went to get a massage and i waited then when it was my turn i woke up LMAO.
    Maybe it's a good thing.
    Maybe it could have turned into a nightmare.
    Two sexy masseuses come in.
    They start to massage you, but they notice you small quads and both of them laugh.
    Meanwhile, Paul enters the room.
    He shows them his biceps.
    Both of them are impressed.
    He leaves with both of them, to have sex in the other room.
    You remain in the room, with the erection and your small quads, while hearing the noises.

Just to be clear, I never dreamt Paul.
    Also, 90% of the time I don't remember my dreams.
    I like to learn from the mistakes of the people who take my advice.

GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The pump you get from higher frequency training is more pronounced as your body gets used to moving around a lot more often. Intensity is lowered, but that's exactly what you need if your back can't keep up with the workout. By terms of long term training and/or hard muscle tissue, getting big will depend on an endish goal of progressive overload of intensity, which uniformly involves working out less than every day by most common programming.