Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Dullest MLB post-season in a long time?

Hardly any interesting star power left (I’m assuming the Yankees are about to get bounced too). Almost none of the games have been overly interesting.

I have barely bothered watching unless I’m betting the game.

Registered Elephant BigElephant's Avatar
    BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Doesn't help that the 3 best teams in the NL all choked, and the Yankees offense has been terrible since the all star break. A World Series featuring Houston against any of Dodgers/Braves/Mets would have been fun to watch and would have garnered hype.

YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It's just a new NL East team winning a championship every year it feels like.
    All it takes is Mookie Betts, Steph Curry, and Joe Burrow all sitting in the same car in order for one drunk driver to make the world a significantly better place.

Registered User SoutheastBeast1's Avatar
    SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BigElephant View Post
    Doesn't help that the 3 best teams in the NL all choked, and the Yankees offense has been terrible since the all star break. A World Series featuring Houston against any of Dodgers/Braves/Mets would have been fun to watch and would have garnered hype.
    I don't know if choked is the right word. Everyone who watched this season knew the NL side of things was going to be a bloodbath. The AL might as well have fast forwarded to putting the Astros in the WS. Everyone else was trash in the AL. Early in the year there was at least a thought the Yankees and Astros were both good, but then the Yankees played .500 baseball from June onward leaving only the Astros as worth a damn.

The NL has been stacked all year by comparison. Mets, Dodgers, and Braves obviously the favorites, but you look at the Padres and Phillies rosters and those teams are stacked and simply were under performing. It's really not a shock to see them winning games over the Mets, Dodgers, and Braves. They both have the talent to be dangerous and they came out and did it.

I didn't see any of the Dodger series for what it's worth. I can speak to the Braves in that they looked lifeless and would have lost to 29 other teams imo. That series was a joke all around and definitely boring. The NL WC round games though were all good, so not sure what you were watching there. And I think the NLCS has been entertaining too. Some back and forth going on in these games.
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    this is the mlb postseason every year. it’s like March madness.

exciting for first and second rounds and then hype dies off as it goes on.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nah bro that Phillies game last night was fire. Now if you mean the 3 hit Yankees and judge O for 14 then yeah, but we changed to the Ntional league for some real action.

The Yankees always flame out to the Astros
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!