PaulRyanArnie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My Stack vs Cell Tech Elite

Really wanted to try Cell Tech Elite (mono/hcl mix, no caffeine) for my next creatine phase but I'm having trouble finding it.

Was thinking of stacking ON Amino Energy (lots of same ingredients, not too much caffeine) and pure Creatine HCL which I feel my body responds better to than monohydrate. With this stack is there anything that I'm missing that Cell Tech would provide and is there anything else that you would add to my stack to make it more like Cell Tech Elite?

Goal is to gain mass and athletic performance. Thanks.

koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Muscletech often changes their product line,
    so there may be a productive equivalent to the cell tech elite if you type in the key word creatine?

And you'll often get endless replies to your question "is there anything that I'm missing".. we won't know without knowing your Nutrition (and what you are lacking hence needing something to "supplement" your diet/habits).

But all in all, I know a preworkout is a staple for my routine. Currently rotating between C4 Ultimate and Redcon stack.. but my stim tolerance is quite high :/ You could go for a lighter preworkout from Cellucor?

showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hitting your macro numbers for your goal of gaining muscle will be the most important. So naturally having a nice protein powder and intra carb drink would be good additions. A quality multiple vitamin and fish oil would be helpful as well.