JFC1995 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

is gaining .6 pounds of muscle in a month bad?

My age is 26 and I have been training 5/6 times a Week for 40/45mins mainly including supersets.

Pretty disappointed to only have gained .6 pounds seeing as the average it says online is 1pound - 2pound a month.

I take a protein shake after each workout and mainly base my diet around protein foods so I believe I am getting the correct intake.

Am I just overthinking this? is .6 pounds in a month alright for someone who goes 5/6 times a week?

Thanks
    Last edited by JFC1995; 11-02-2021 at 10:16 AM.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How much weight did you gained per month in that time?
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Pretty sure there is no method short of an autopsy that could measure muscle to that degree of precision...

I'm guessing you are using a BIA device. Just ignore it. Focus on long term progression and gaining just enough weight to keep it moving.

JFC1995 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TolerantLactose View Post
    How much weight did you gained per month in that time?
    I gained .6, so just the muscle I put on

keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JFC1995 View Post
    I gained .6, so just the muscle I put on
    LMAO, my weight will vary 6-8 lbs during the day and you are somehow able to determine you gained .6 lbs of muscle in a month.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #53 ▪█─────█▪
    ^^^^^^^ 6' 6" and Over Crew ^^^^^^^
    ------------- No Vax Crew ----------------

J0shy will become famous soon enough. (+50) J0shy will become famous soon enough. (+50) J0shy will become famous soon enough. (+50) J0shy will become famous soon enough. (+50) J0shy will become famous soon enough. (+50) J0shy will become famous soon enough. (+50) J0shy will become famous soon enough. (+50) J0shy will become famous soon enough. (+50) J0shy will become famous soon enough. (+50) J0shy will become famous soon enough. (+50) J0shy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I typically weigh myself every 2 days right after my morning piss. Being consistent on the time of day is best for accuracy. Because weight can fluctuate so much I like to chart my progress so I can see accurate trends.

Weight is only one of the many measurements you should track. Once a week I track: weight, body fat, neck size, shoulders, arms, chest, waist, hips, thighs, and calfs.

By doing this you can understand if you put on good weight or bad and understand where the gains are occurring

luv2liftpulsar is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It sounds like you're doing a good job on working out and living a healthy lifestyle. Try not to worry about the numbers and focus on the long term results based on how you feel and the overall change in your physique. This has helped me in my own journey!

aries4191 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hi this is a little similar to what I am going through, i gained about 1 lb muscle a month.

look forward to hearing replies...

also if anyone is able to help with my thread too! would so appreciate it!:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...post1650255693
    be positive **