MrFearless has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Looking for a workout program. 6 Feet 8 200lbs

I’ve been working out on and off for about 2 years and have little results to show. I’ve read countless things contradicting each other and I’m pretty confused. Does anyone have a workout program Specifically Tailored for very tall people like me?

Additional questions:
    - Should I be aiming for less reps heavier weight do the less weight more reps?
    -I’ve been told I need to eat an insane amount of food to gain mass especially with my height but it’s very hard for some reason. Any suggestion on how I can eat more food without feeling like crap all day?

Thanks!

rsid97 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rsid97 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rsid97 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rsid97 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rsid97 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rsid97 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rsid97 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rsid97 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rsid97 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rsid97 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rsid97 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't think you'll find a routine specifically for 'tall' people (at least not to my knowledge). Based on how you describe your lack of progress, I'd suggest picking up a novice routine like Fierce 5. Spend some time learning the movements and then progress along as instructed. The routine has recommended substitutions which you can use. Yes, you are taller than most, but muscles still respond to similar stimuli. What you'll have to keep an eye on is making sure the movements fit you (but again, this can be said for anyone and everyone, not just people of above average height). If something is truly not fitting your frame, then pick a substitution.

-Your rep scheme and weight recommendations are all sorted out within the program description

-An 'insane amount of food' is a subjective term. I'm not as tall as you (6ft 0"), but I have a ridiculously out of control metabolic rate (was anorexic, starting lifting when I was barely 99lbs bodyweight). As such, I eat more at 130lbs than the average 200lb guy does. By the time I reach 180-200lbs, I'm eating what most IFBB pros eat in terms of calories. Point being, don't use subjective terms. Find a TDEE calculator, get an estimate of your maintenance calorie level. Use something like myfitnesspal to track how much you eat (calories and protein are the main things you're looking for). Start eating 100 calories more than maintenance if you're trying to bulk. Check your bodyweight daily and get weekly averages. After about 3 weeks if the scale isn't shifting and nothing in changing in the gym either, increase the calories a bit more, trial and error till you're on your way. Also try to aim for at least 1g of protein per lb of bodyweight.

As for eating more food without feeling like crap. For one, none of us know what your appetite is like. For all we know, you might be eating what I eat as a scrawny 130lber but feel super full, either because of lack of appetite or poor food choices. Starting to put actual numbers to this will help. But also looking at your food choices. Eating your fruits and veges is great, but if you're simply unable to meet your caloric needs, don't hesitate to dirty it up a bit. Peanut butter and ice cream are both your friends not your enemies Beyond that, on a more nitty gritty level, finding *why* you feel like crap, beyond just volume of food might be helpful. For example, I know that oats never sit well in my stomach and makes me bloat, giving the false perception of satiation. So for me, oats is a no-no, but for someone else, their body may absorb it with ease. Similarly, I get lethargic after a high carb meal, so I'll position the vast majority of my daily carb intake around my training window. But these are all just nitty gritty things that you'll have to figure out yourself. Point being - find foods that work well for you.
    Some regular lifting posts (IG) - @rsid_97

My Growth Stimulus Training journal - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175699161