blondieeee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blondieeee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blondieeee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blondieeee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blondieeee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blondieeee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blondieeee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blondieeee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blondieeee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blondieeee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blondieeee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

How can I go about denying I had sex with him?

I recently met up with this guy. We’ve been taking for awhile and he thinks I’m his girlfriend. I’m not. I’ve been letting him think I am but in reality my friend and I laugh about him. She thinks he’s gross and creepy and weird looking. She knows I’ve been talking to him but she doesn’t know I met him or especially that I had sex with him 4 times. I went down on him and he also went down on me. I even kissed him. I’m not his girlfriend. He told someone he knows we had sex and that makes me mad because I didn’t want anyone to know so I’m going to deny it. What’s he going to think when I say in front of everyone “I’m not your girlfriend, you really think you could have a girl like me? Please.” He won’t know what to think. He is creepy and everyone thinks so. He was a virgin when we had sex. He thinks he’s something. He is gross and he could never have me. And when I say gross I mean gross and he is creepy. They always say any woman that would be with him is crazy. How should I go about denying this? He couldn’t say anything in his defense

Btw I’m not 50 I’m early 20s

blondieeee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blondieeee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blondieeee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blondieeee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blondieeee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blondieeee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blondieeee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blondieeee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blondieeee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blondieeee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blondieeee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by PhallusMaxx View Post
    fuk you, I've already told everyone we banged.
    Lmao okay

skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why did you sleep with someone you don't like?

dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    He already had you so jokes actually on you. He won’t care what you say.

Early 20’s? You sound about 13 too be honest and a complete waste of someone’s time.
    Woke
    Non-binary
    Trans
    Re-trans
    Gender neutral

Originally Posted by dolvioblue View Post
    He already had you so jokes actually on you. He won’t care what you say.

Early 20’s? You sound about 13 too be honest and a complete waste of someone’s time.
    You’re a joke. And no he didn’t have me

My eyes are up here. hendrixfreak70's Avatar
    hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Did not read. Pics.
    Romans 3:23
    Romans 6:23
    Romans 10:13

dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by blondieeee View Post
    You’re a joke. And no he didn’t have me
    You bang gross and creepy virgins. Jokes on you brah
    Woke
    Non-binary
    Trans
    Re-trans
    Gender neutral

Originally Posted by dolvioblue View Post
    You bang gross and creepy virgins. Jokes on you brah
    The other ones weren’t creepy

Operating at 5.2 GHz DualBandWiFi's Avatar
    DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    why are you posting this on a gay bodybuilding forum?

go post on r/femaledatingafvice or something. intentionally leading him on makes you human refuse and the fact that you already engaged in coitus with him means you're an idiotic sloot. If he's so creepy, then why'd you do it? 4 times at that lmao.

flush yourself
    Agar.io Crew - Cell Tech Poverty Gains Liberal Agenda
    Repped by RICHSTRONG TWICE crew

Originally Posted by DualBandWiFi View Post
    why are you posting this on a gay bodybuilding forum?

go post on r/femaledatingafvice or something. intentionally leading him on makes you human refuse and the fact that you already engaged in coitus with him means you're an idiotic sloot. If he's so creepy, then why'd you do it? 4 times at that lmao.

flush yourself
    I don’t know why. There’s no reason to call me names. I feel bad enough

Operating at 5.2 GHz DualBandWiFi's Avatar
    DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don’t know why. There’s no reason to call me names. I feel bad enough
    lol, look around brah, gtfo
    Agar.io Crew - Cell Tech Poverty Gains Liberal Agenda
    Repped by RICHSTRONG TWICE crew

Originally Posted by DualBandWiFi View Post
    lol, look around brah, gtfo
    Stfu

smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Stfu
    You stupid incel b*tch

Pretending to be a girl lmao absolute scum
    Motorcycle Crew
    Beard Crew
    8.5/10 wife or bust crew
    Deliverer of bad news crew

Originally Posted by smashedurgfx10 View Post
    You stupid incel b*tch

Lol you sound so crazy with your accusations but go ahead

Originally Posted by smashedurgfx10 View Post
    You stupid incel b*tch

Totally agree
    Woke
    Non-binary
    Trans
    Re-trans
    Gender neutral