Mobc1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobc1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobc1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobc1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobc1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobc1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobc1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobc1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobc1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobc1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobc1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs down Lower back injury

Hey guys,I used to lift heavy,for 10-12 reps hyperthrophy but injured/strained my lower back almost two month ago.When I first strained it,I can still do most exercise same intensity and rep range,but two days ago my lower back was very ache that I will even feel pain trying to lie down on the bench for bench presses.I got advice from a gym friend where he said I should do stretches which I agree I should and stop being lazy not to stretch.I will try to stretch my injured part and monitor the weight I am carrying,because I have injured myself from carrying somewhat heavy for me

MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Stretching does nothing for injury rate reduction.

M money is on bad workload management, aka you do to much or go too hard for too long. Have a read through the link below, make some informed decisions and don't worry about it.

https://www.barbellmedicine.com/blog...ining-what-do/

https://www.barbellmedicine.com/blog...ity-explained/

From the actual experts ^ and not athlene or squat u charlatans 😂
    FMH crew - Couch.

'pick a program from the stickies' = biggest cop out post.

BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I would not stretch your back, it will only cause problems. Walking is the best gentle activity for back pain. I recommend getting stuart mcgill's book Back Mechanic, it will put you on the right track.

NomadNA will become famous soon enough. (+50) NomadNA will become famous soon enough. (+50) NomadNA will become famous soon enough. (+50) NomadNA will become famous soon enough. (+50) NomadNA will become famous soon enough. (+50) NomadNA will become famous soon enough. (+50) NomadNA will become famous soon enough. (+50) NomadNA will become famous soon enough. (+50) NomadNA will become famous soon enough. (+50) NomadNA will become famous soon enough. (+50) NomadNA will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You didn't say what program you're currently attempting with a strained back. Knowing your volume and exercises would help.

Agree with Ego on volume. Adjustments like upright bb rows instead pendlay style, or front squats instead of low bar squats can also lessen volume on your lower back while recovering. No idea what exercises you're doing though.

Your warm-up isn't going to fix a strain but getting your heart rate up, stepping weights up from easy to hard, may help prevent future strains.

As long as you haven't herniated a disk, go get a professional massage. Groupon has $35-100 ones. Spouse massages usually aren't adequate.

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Im not sure what medical professionals you have in your country but i seek the advise of a chiropractor or physical therapist for your issue.
    Regular doctors will really only give you a general diagnosis and tell most likely to lay off any lifting.
    Taking advise from a friend is pure speculation as they are not medical professionals and don't diagnose with tests,x rays and other methods as a medical professional would.
    Good luck.

Mobc1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobc1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobc1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobc1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobc1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobc1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobc1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobc1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobc1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobc1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobc1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks guys,guess I will adjust my workload and intensity.Will visit a doctor once my money is adjusted.If worse of all I will focus on calisthenics which causes less injury