Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    thatsnarf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thatsnarf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thatsnarf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thatsnarf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thatsnarf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thatsnarf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thatsnarf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thatsnarf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thatsnarf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thatsnarf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thatsnarf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    if brees is going to retire, he should just leave NO.

pretty sure he has donated a bunch. not sure if anybody in the community stuck up for him.

MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's too bad Eminem isn't a football player or else Payton could just put a bounty on him.
    The billionaire and the beggar both have 24 hours in a day.

That's why grandma's apple pie rocks and yours sucks.

[QUOTE=Dave22reborn]At least it will thunderstorm tonight, and we know how they feel about water. :)[/QUOTE]

^^^Racist police officer who also cries about how racism doesn't exist, also cries reverse racism and typifies the stupidity of the racist right, referring to black people as "they" and regurgitating racist stereotypes.

IsLifeRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsLifeRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsLifeRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsLifeRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsLifeRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsLifeRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsLifeRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsLifeRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsLifeRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsLifeRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsLifeRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    hopefully he makes one for Stephen Jackson too
    Big Baller Brand Crew

DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Eminem is already all time great, his politics in raps though so weird I always thought. Like some of you guys said, he's bored and needs fuel to make meaningful lyrics. Trump gave him fuel a few years back and it was his worst album ever. Then some other rappers sensed weakness and those beefs brought out the best in Eminem and I really like his last two albums.

He's rapping skills are on point on the track though (he's the 2nd verse). But yeah, I roll my eyes if he takes the BLM any further than he did in this song. EDIT; Just listened to song again, FYI he also talked about crooked cops, ahmad abrey and Floyed, and wearing masks. (I did end up rolling my eyes).

full song: https://youtu.be/s1-D8UOq7iA

Last edited by DarthCholo; 07-11-2020 at 10:30 AM.

YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DarthCholo View Post
    Eminem is already all time great, his politics in raps though so weird I always thought. Like some of you guys said, he's bored and needs fuel to make meaningful lyrics. Trump gave him fuel a few years back and it was his worst album ever. Then some other rappers sensed weakness and those beefs brought out the best in Eminem and I really like his last two albums.

He's rapping skills are on point on the track though (he's the 2nd verse). But yeah, I roll my eyes if he takes the BLM any further than he did in this song. EDIT; Just listened to song again, FYI he also talked about crooked cops, ahmad abrey and Floyed, and wearing masks. (I did end up rolling my eyes).

Were you rolling your eyes while listening to “We As Americans” or “Mosh” back in 2004?
    All it takes is Mookie Betts, Steph Curry, and Joe Burrow all sitting in the same car in order for one drunk driver to make the world a significantly better place.

wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DarthCholo View Post

"Wahh eminem taking pro-black stance in a historically black art form (hip hop)

wahh pro-black viewpoints in hip hop

waahhhh"

clown
    pls do not associate my personalities in misc and sports misc

DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by YoungMetro24 View Post
    Were you rolling your eyes while listening to “We As Americans” or “Mosh” back in 2004?
    Those were singles in mostly standard lackluster Eminem album. Stylistically not my favorite album. Lots of silly clown singles. He has a few albums where the whole album was entirely political. He'll sprinkle in the occasional gem like Rap God every now and then though.

This song even though it hits all the current event hot points it's not over the top where it's an entire album but his lyrics and delivery is still top notch. I still enjoyed the song.

His last two albums were my favorite and he mostly stayed away from politics in both of them.

Originally Posted by wildchild11 View Post
    "Wahh eminem taking pro-black stance in a historically black art form (hip hop)

wahh pro-black viewpoints in hip hop

waahhhh"

clown
    Not surprised at all. I'm sure we all expected this stance from Eminem. Easily my top 3 favorite rappers of all time and still dropping new hits I listen to. Even though these were easy predictable stances for him to put into a song it wasn't super over the top and even if it was then just skip the song and that's it. I'm not gonna "cancel" him. Only extreme liberals do that.
    Last edited by DarthCholo; 07-11-2020 at 02:50 PM. Reason: Typo

sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Drew Brees should have just said fuk it, clarify what he meant but not apologize for what he said and just retire. He has enough money to last a hundred lifetimes.

He was kind of put in a tough position though. If he didn't apologize it probably would have meant the end of his career (at least with the Saints), he would have lost all respect in the locker room and they would all want him out (based on the videos of teammates and all the vitriol against him). I'm sure he probably likes it in New Orleans and after all he's put in for the city he doesn't want to leave it. But people are such scum they would ignore everything he has done over his opinion about the flag, which in no way demeans or detracts from BLM. He probably still wants to play football.

So it was just easier for him to apologize and continue to play football with a city he loves. It sucks because being blackballed out the NFL was a possibility. At best he would have to play for another team. It also doesn't help that the NFL commissioner bowed to the mob and Brees would perhaps be alone in his battle. But who knows.

Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    People still care what this wigger thinks?
    Everything I do is biblical

cptamerica59 is a name known to all. (+5000) cptamerica59 is a name known to all. (+5000) cptamerica59 is a name known to all. (+5000) cptamerica59 is a name known to all. (+5000) cptamerica59 is a name known to all. (+5000) cptamerica59 is a name known to all. (+5000) cptamerica59 is a name known to all. (+5000) cptamerica59 is a name known to all. (+5000) cptamerica59 is a name known to all. (+5000) cptamerica59 is a name known to all. (+5000) cptamerica59 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Who cares about the opinion of a junky foul mouthed poet who uses computer software to make his music? This loser who shouldn't be idolized couldn't keep his family together and only "made it" because he had an original catchy tune and prostituted his popularity and fan base to the industry. He became an industry sell out and tool.

His opinion vomited in his musical lyrics should be taken as seriously as a kindergartner speaking on thermodynamics. Celebrity worship should be canceled, not some dude who says we should be patriots and stand for the national anthem.

YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by frezKo View Post
    Not surprising. The majority of his fans are liberal BLM supporters who are black.

Needs to appeal to the majority of the people in the rap genre/culture which are black.

Just pandering to blacks like Hilary does.
    LMAO

You need to season your meat a little better buddy.

Originally Posted by cptamerica59 View Post
    Who cares about the opinion of a junky foul mouthed poet who uses computer software to make his music? This loser who shouldn't be idolized couldn't keep his family together and only "made it" because he had an original catchy tune and prostituted his popularity and fan base to the industry. He became an industry sell out and tool.

His opinion vomited in his musical lyrics should be taken as seriously as a kindergartner speaking on thermodynamics. Celebrity worship should be canceled, not some dude who says we should be patriots and stand for the national anthem.
    He’s the loser but you’re pushing 35% bodyfat after 13 years on a bodybuilding forum. Sounds like you don’t know much about thermodynamics yourself.

Originally Posted by sooby View Post
    Drew Brees should have just said fuk it, clarify what he meant but not apologize for what he said and just retire. He has enough money to last a hundred lifetimes.

He was kind of put in a tough position though. If he didn't apologize it probably would have meant the end of his career (at least with the Saints), he would have lost all respect in the locker room and they would all want him out (based on the videos of teammates and all the vitriol against him). I'm sure he probably likes it in New Orleans and after all he's put in for the city he doesn't want to leave it. But people are such scum they would ignore everything he has done over his opinion about the flag, which in no way demeans or detracts from BLM. He probably still wants to play football.

So it was just easier for him to apologize and continue to play football with a city he loves. It sucks because being blackballed out the NFL was a possibility. At best he would have to play for another team. It also doesn't help that the NFL commissioner bowed to the mob and Brees would perhaps be alone in his battle. But who knows.
    You’re blowing it out of proportion. The anger will subside as the season progresses and he keeps winning football games. If anything he now gets to live a “redemption arc” if he makes it to the super bowl.
    Last edited by YoungMetro24; 07-11-2020 at 06:41 PM.
    All it takes is Mookie Betts, Steph Curry, and Joe Burrow all sitting in the same car in order for one drunk driver to make the world a significantly better place.

False Football Prophet drvillain's Avatar
    drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LMAO

lmao, that was as delusional of a take as it gets

sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    would have honestly loled if he just retired, he definitely made a lot of those boys look good and got them paid

cptamerica59 is a name known to all. (+5000) cptamerica59 is a name known to all. (+5000) cptamerica59 is a name known to all. (+5000) cptamerica59 is a name known to all. (+5000) cptamerica59 is a name known to all. (+5000) cptamerica59 is a name known to all. (+5000) cptamerica59 is a name known to all. (+5000) cptamerica59 is a name known to all. (+5000) cptamerica59 is a name known to all. (+5000) cptamerica59 is a name known to all. (+5000) cptamerica59 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    LMAO

He’s the loser but you’re pushing 35% bodyfat after 13 years on a bodybuilding forum. Sounds like you don’t know much about thermodynamics yourself.

You’re blowing it out of proportion. The anger will subside as the season progresses and he keeps winning football games. If anything he now gets to live a “redemption arc” if he makes it to the super bowl.
    That picture was taken almost a decade ago, but you are partially right in that I don't really care about bodybuilding anymore outside of functional strength. Enjoy living a life revolving around your subjective idea of looking good, which thanks to aging is an impossible to maintain endeavor. Looking unnaturally ripped and large lost its appeal when I turned 23 or so.

But yeah - Eminem is a loser, he raps about how crappy his life is and his choices were and how bad of a father he is all the time. He should stick to his niche and stop using his platform to brainwash young people into believing good patriots like Brees are actually bad. I know you like his music and are probably fervently a supporter of BLM and cancel culture, but I will not apologize for you being angry and wrong in your stance.

That picture was taken almost a decade ago, but you are partially right in that I don't really care about bodybuilding anymore outside of functional strength. Enjoy living a life revolving around your subjective idea of looking good, which thanks to aging is an impossible to maintain endeavor. Looking unnaturally ripped and large lost its appeal when I turned 23 or so.

But yeah - Eminem is a loser, he raps about how crappy his life is and his choices were and how bad of a father he is all the time. He should stick to his niche and stop using his platform to brainwash young people into believing good patriots like Brees are actually bad. I know you like his music and are probably fervently a supporter of BLM and cancel culture, but I will not apologize for you being angry and wrong in your stance.
    I am none of those things but I can guarantee you eat the blandest meat known to mankind.

Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    oh wow, irrelevant rapper who was last relevant in 2002 speaks.

MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Literal definition of "cope" right there.

BRB staying in shape's too hard so forget it.

BRB I'm gonna eventually die so I might as well kill myself and get it over with.

Terrible ****ing position to take.

This might be hard for a pleb like you to wrap your head around but one day you're gonna lose the ability to do everything you love to do now, while you're still healthy and spry.

Taking care of your health is more like saying "I love being independent and able to do whatever I want, and I'd like to hold on to that as long as possible".

Not whatever shallow reasoning you deluded yourself into believing to cope for not having the willpower, dedication and focus.
    The billionaire and the beggar both have 24 hours in a day.

That's why grandma's apple pie rocks and yours sucks.

[QUOTE=Dave22reborn]At least it will thunderstorm tonight, and we know how they feel about water. :)[/QUOTE]

^^^Racist police officer who also cries about how racism doesn't exist, also cries reverse racism and typifies the stupidity of the racist right, referring to black people as "they" and regurgitating racist stereotypes.

5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Loling at a 47 yr old rapper and his political opinions
    Clown world
    Dallas Cowboys

Lifted for 30 years

Ass > tits
    No Debt Crew

bpatel82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bpatel82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bpatel82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bpatel82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bpatel82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bpatel82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bpatel82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bpatel82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bpatel82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bpatel82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bpatel82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sooby View Post
    would have honestly loled if he just retired, he definitely made a lot of those boys look good and got them paid
    Absolute truth.. he has enough money to retire and safeguard his family from these radicals.. it would be funny Michael Thomas and others come back down to earth without Brees throwing the rock to them.
    Michael Schumacher is GOAT

Originally Posted by bpatel82 View Post
    Absolute truth.. he has enough money to retire and safeguard his family from these radicals.. it would be funny Michael Thomas and others come back down to earth without Brees throwing the rock to them.
    They would do better with Jameis. Brees has no arm anymore.

Originally Posted by MBisonSon View Post
    Literal definition of "cope" right there.

BRB staying in shape's too hard so forget it.

BRB I'm gonna eventually die so I might as well kill myself and get it over with.

Terrible ****ing position to take.

This might be hard for a pleb like you to wrap your head around but one day you're gonna lose the ability to do everything you love to do now, while you're still healthy and spry.

Taking care of your health is more like saying "I love being independent and able to do whatever I want, and I'd like to hold on to that as long as possible".

Not whatever shallow reasoning you deluded yourself into believing to cope for not having the willpower, dedication and focus.
    Jesus maybe that picture is a bad angle - I was 202 pounds in that dude and about 18-20 percent body fat. I did a half Ironman last year at around 230 pounds, same bodyfat, my vitals are great. I'm not into the whole "bulk and cut" bodybuilding thing anymore, but I am into building muscle and maintaining strength? Don't know why that is such a shocker for some of you to grasp.

This whole health thing too, when I was a teenager and young 20 something I was into the bodybuilding scene, vitals where garbage, felt tired all the time when dieting, was grouchy, and my cardio (swimming and running) was garbage. Lot healthier and feel better now that i'm not going for that there Frank Zane look.

But back on topic - Eminem should stick to what he knows. I know he's saying garbage to be controversial and get the spotlight on him but dang come on. I'm not angry with him really, but Drew Brees is a good dude and should not get canceled and bashed for saying what he thinks - I mean the other side isn't so why should he? Where's the tolerance these holier than thou's are preaching? When did patriotism become unpopular hmm?

Jesus maybe that picture is a bad angle - I was 202 pounds in that dude and about 18-20 percent body fat. I did a half Ironman last year at around 230 pounds, same bodyfat, my vitals are great. I'm not into the whole "bulk and cut" bodybuilding thing anymore, but I am into building muscle and maintaining strength? Don't know why that is such a shocker for some of you to grasp.

This whole health thing too, when I was a teenager and young 20 something I was into the bodybuilding scene, vitals where garbage, felt tired all the time when dieting, was grouchy, and my cardio (swimming and running) was garbage. Lot healthier and feel better now that i'm not going for that there Frank Zane look.

But back on topic - Eminem should stick to what he knows. I know he's saying garbage to be controversial and get the spotlight on him but dang come on. I'm not angry with him really, but Drew Brees is a good dude and should not get canceled and bashed for saying what he thinks - I mean the other side isn't so why should he? Where's the tolerance these holier than thou's are preaching? When did patriotism become unpopular hmm?
    I have some bad news.

jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good thing Eminem ran out of talent about 15 years ago.

bpatel82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bpatel82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bpatel82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bpatel82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bpatel82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bpatel82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bpatel82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bpatel82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bpatel82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bpatel82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bpatel82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    They would do better with Jameis. Brees has no arm anymore.
    Sure they would during regular season in terms of empty stats like Evans did.. good luck with doing anything in the playoffs if they make it that far next 5 years with Winston.
    Michael Schumacher is GOAT

MaxMaximorum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxMaximorum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxMaximorum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxMaximorum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxMaximorum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxMaximorum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxMaximorum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxMaximorum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxMaximorum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxMaximorum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxMaximorum is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Eminem drops his latest wack masterpiece. Kenny G of hip hop.

niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Never heard of her.
    **Texas Crew**
    **Ultra MAGA Crew**
    **Pure Blood Crew**
    **Dallas Cowboys Fan Crew**

Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by frezKo View Post
    Not surprising. The majority of his fans are liberal BLM supporters who are black.

Needs to appeal to the majority of the people in the rap genre/culture which are black.

Just pandering to blacks like Hilary does.
    His rap about Donald Trump is the definition of cringe

Starts out the rap with

That’s an awfully hot coffee pot, should I pour it in Donald Trump, probably not. *hits vape* whoaaaa bro bars bro
    "Stop sitting back saying yeah man, I wanna be this, I wanna be that, grab your phucking nuts and be it" -Greg Plitt

Can't edit avi, mod tried to help but he couldn't figure it out either

knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 1hardgainer View Post
    Didn't hear the song but assuming he's being attacked for his comment about the national anthem. If anything Brees should be dissed for apologizing for his comment and not being man enough to stand firm on his beliefs.
    Preach. Irredeemable coward forever imo

Originally Posted by bpatel82 View Post
    Sure they would during regular season in terms of empty stats like Evans did.. good luck with doing anything in the playoffs if they make it that far next 5 years with Winston.
    Nick Foles won SB MVP 2 years ago. It’s not impossible.