Thread: Im new here

dolla0 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Im new here

Hello all. I'm Allen G. McKinney. I first joined My Fitness Pal in 2017 but I have not consistently been on here. I have 80+ pounds to release. I have seen success before and backtracked many, many times. The process of shifting my mindset from diet to lifestyle has been a challenge, to say the least. This is my first post and I'm looking forward to interacting with you all on here. Happy New Year!
    Last edited by SuffolkPunch; 03-25-2020 at 01:12 AM.

fitnessguyuk will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessguyuk will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessguyuk will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessguyuk will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessguyuk will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessguyuk will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessguyuk will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessguyuk will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessguyuk will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessguyuk will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessguyuk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by dolla0 View Post
    Hello all. I'm Allen G. McKinney. I first joined My Fitness Pal in 2017 but I have not consistently been on here. I have 80+ pounds to release. I have seen success before and backtracked many, many times. The process of shifting my mindset from diet to lifestyle has been a challenge, to say the least. This is my first post and I'm looking forward to interacting with you all on here. Happy New Year!
    Welcome. I'd say stop looking at things as diet or lifestyle and make a nutritional plan that fits in to a lifestyle you are happy to continue with for many years. If it is unsustainable for more than 6 months then you won't make it stick. This works for me anyway.