Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Gunfight is where it's at - best thing about the new COD IMO.

Super engaging, fast games, great for teams/parties to work together, and you get to increase your skill on a bunch of different guns.

Also cures the "chitty maps" issue of the larger games.

4Adz4 is a name known to all. (+5000) 4Adz4 is a name known to all. (+5000) 4Adz4 is a name known to all. (+5000) 4Adz4 is a name known to all. (+5000) 4Adz4 is a name known to all. (+5000) 4Adz4 is a name known to all. (+5000) 4Adz4 is a name known to all. (+5000) 4Adz4 is a name known to all. (+5000) 4Adz4 is a name known to all. (+5000) 4Adz4 is a name known to all. (+5000) 4Adz4 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by bartosh View Post
    after getting Oden to level 20 or so, i tried switching back to the m4. Nope can't do it. Oden is a sleeper. It's so much better imo. With a few recoil reducing attachments you win all mid/far gunfights but lose close fights to the 725 obviously

THIS.

Oden is 9/10 the only gun I use and I almost never see anyone else use it. It's a complete monster with the right attachments, the slow fire rate don't mean **** when it's a two bullet kill to the chest and the recoil gets you a tonne of easy headshots at close-mid range, I've lost count of how many times I've been killed by someone who's chosen to try my gun in the kill cam screen.

I refuse to touch anything else until I get the AK47 and can start building it into an AK74U in the gunsmith.
    RIP BIG RICHARD

doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by bartosh View Post
    you're straight up an idiot. i can hear footsteps of somebody in the building next to me. that is stupid. maybe you're not an idiot though and just have a terrible headset/speakers or need to get your hearing checked
    The footsteps you are hearing are the footsteps of a manlet called bartosh and they are your own, son.

The other footsteps you can hear coming up the stairs as you choke on gas or are blinded on a flash are the footsteps of a king...

The doughnutking..

I then chuck a grenade in your room and come storming in with my sawn off shotgun, the grenade is about to explode, it could go your way, it could go mine, either way one of us is going down.

Footsteps or no footsteps, whatever, it makes no difference. You either have the skills or you don't.

I rank top three in every game, no matter the map, no matter the game mode.

and to quote Biggie Smalls

C4 to your door, no beef no more, niggha
    Feel the rough, scandalous
    The more weed smoke I puff, the more dangerous
    I don't give a fuc about you or your weak crew
    What you gonna do when doughnutking comes for you?
    I'm not runnin', niggha, I bust my gun and
    Hold on, I hear somebody comin' (dem fookin footsteps!)
    Last edited by doughnutking; 11-07-2019 at 03:38 PM.

doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by 4Adz4 View Post

until I get the AK47
    dats it

blank98 is just really nice. (+1000) blank98 is just really nice. (+1000) blank98 is just really nice. (+1000) blank98 is just really nice. (+1000) blank98 is just really nice. (+1000) blank98 is just really nice. (+1000) blank98 is just really nice. (+1000) blank98 is just really nice. (+1000) blank98 is just really nice. (+1000) blank98 is just really nice. (+1000) blank98 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by 4Adz4 View Post
    THIS.

Oden is 9/10 the only gun I use and I almost never see anyone else use it. It's a complete monster with the right attachments, the slow fire rate don't mean **** when it's a two bullet kill to the chest and the recoil gets you a tonne of easy headshots at close-mid range, I've lost count of how many times I've been killed by someone who's chosen to try my gun in the kill cam screen.

I refuse to touch anything else until I get the AK47 and can start building it into an AK74U in the gunsmith.
    I find the time to ADS is just to slow. Once I pull up fully to aim im dead by an M4 in most cases.
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2013 Thread Crew ★★★

butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    HNNNNG new update patch notes:

https://www.reddit.com/r/modernwarfa...d_patch_notes/
    WHAT’S NEW

NEW FREE MAPS!

* We’ve added Krovnik Farmland to Ground War and Shoot House to Multiplayer!

NEW PLAYLISTS AND A NEW MODE!

Going live on Friday...

* Hardpoint is now in rotation!
    * Shoot House 24/7! This includes a mixture of Team Deathmatch, Domination, Kill Confirmed, and Headquarters

And yes, all of this new content is available for everyone, for free, across all platforms! We’re so excited to share this new content with all of you and this is just the beginning. Thank you all for playing and keep the feedback coming!

Check below for the full list of patch notes.

GENERAL

* Backend fixes to prevent crashes and improve stability across all platforms, include dev errors, and various performance fixes.
    * Fix for a few bugs where some streaks and Field Upgrades were able to be flown out of bounds without penalty. General out of bound fixes were also added.
    * Fix for a bug where a player being killed by an enemy with a Variable Zoom Scope would not see the zoom function in the killcam
    * Fix for the Semtex warning audio being heard at the same volume whether in a building or outside
    * In Headquarters, players were able to place a Tac Insert and respawn when their team owned the point. This has been fixed.
    * Fix for various collision issues across maps
    * Added UI that shows when XP events are active in playlists menus
    * Sprint and Tactical Sprint speeds are now back to speeds in Beta
    * Fix for a bug where the progress of the bomb defusal can be seen by the team that planted the bomb
    * Fix for a bug that revealed players to UAVs when they fired their weapons, even if they had Ghost and a silencer equipped
    * Fixed an issue where if multiple Personal Radars were active on a team, and are both marking the same enemy, only one player would see the enemy on their minimap.

RIOT SHIELD:

Fixed an issue where the throwing knife and Thermite weren’t causing the shield to go on the player’s back when thrown. We’ve also fixed the issue where explosive splash damage wasn’t working consistently. We’ll continue to tune the Riot Shield in future updates.

CLAYMORES:

Detonating an enemy claymore with bullets is now non-lethal when at full health. We’ve also reduced the trigger and damage radius and also reduced the damage width to better match the trigger width.

BATTLE CHATTER:

Removed the ability for enemies to hear when they’ve been called out by the opposing team. We also adjusted the enemy callouts so they are never from your Operator. Enemy callouts now use a more restricted cone at the hip and even more restricted in ADS when calculating whether or not to trigger. We’ll continue to monitor this and make additional tweaks to Battle Chatter in future updates.

MOUNTING:

Slight increase to recoil while mounting.

PERKS:

E.O.D. now clamps damage to a non-lethal amount, assuming the player is at full health

LIGHTING:

Continued updates to player visibility in dark windows and dark areas.

FOOTSTEPS:

We’ve increased the occlusion percentage to filter footstep sounds behind geometry and adjusted the footstep volume at a distance. We have another large footstep change coming in the next update which will make crouch and ADS movement significantly quieter. Stay tuned!

CHALLENGES/PROGRESSION/RANK

Daily Challenges and Active Missions are getting a full sweep of testing and fixes. We’ll have more updates to these systems in future updates.

* Fix for a bug where the Infiltrator challenge was not tracking properly
    * Fix for launchers not giving XP when shooting down killstreaks
    * Fix for a bug where planting or defusing 5 bombs in Cyber Attack or SnD was not tracking properly
    * Camo challenge for “Kills After a Reload” didn’t give the player enough time to acquire a kill, so time has been increased
    * Fix for a bug where your XP require to reach the next rank was higher than the value needed

WEAPONS

* 725 Shotgun: Increase to ADS and Hip Spread, reduced damage range
    * M4A1 Assault Rifle: Reduced damage range, small recoil increase
    * Assault Rifles: Increased hip spread to reduce effectiveness up close, less damage at long range for full auto 5.56 rifles
    * SMGs: Increased move speed, increased ADS move speed, small reduction in sprint out time
    * UZI SMG: Increased damage range
    * MG34 LMG: Increased hip spread, damage range reduction, small ADS slow down
    * M91 LMG: Increased hip spread, small damage range reduction
    * PKM: Increased hip spread, medium damage range reduction
    * Pistols: Increased move speed, reduced sprint out time, increased damage range
    * Crouch and Prone no longer adjust recoil

CALL OF DUTY LEAGUE

Updated rulesets for CDL competitive modes in private match

CYBER ATTACK

Fix for a bug where a player could use lose their primary weapon and would be unable to see their viewmodel after being revived by a teammate

GROUND WAR

* Fix for a bug where players would sometimes be unable to pick a spawn location
    * Fix for a bug where a Tac Insert could cause players to spawn on the enemy home base

SPECIAL OPS

* Pick up Intel! – In the Operations, explore Verdansk to find additional backstory information of Verdansk and the Operators.
    * Fix for scoreboards displaying incorrect data
    * XP adjustments and general backend fixes
    * Various fixes for out of bounds and parachute exploits
    * Respawn timer no longer stays on screen after teammates are revived from bleedout
    * Fix for issue where the Munitions were not usable after respawning via Gunship
    * Fix for losing your weapons when picking up the core
    * Achievements can now be unlocked in CP
    * Fix for issue where players could spawn with their weapons in the downed state
    * Picked up Munitions no longer carry over from match to match. Only the Munitions you purchase with points will.
    * When respawning via the Gunship, you will no longer be given the Tank role
    * Selecting an Allegiance Operator or Allegiance as a favorite faction will now properly assign the voice of the correct operator
    * Operation Headhunter: Fix for a bug where players are not able to lock missiles onto the final boss helicopter
    * Operation Crosswind: Adjusted stealth for gameplay
    * Operation Paladin:

* Fix for a bug where there was no UI or indicator of where to go or how to finish the objective after defending the 3rd arms crate
    * Fix for a bug where the default weapon was different than the weapon a player would hold if they were placed in Last Stand
    dem M4 and 725 nerfs, HNNNG. good thing i got the gold camos for these 2 already hehe. not sure how i feel about the PKM nerf tho since i'm in the middle of tryna get the gold camo for that lol
    pm me ur pics and ill rep u haha jk no homo lol haha no but srsly pls pm me ur pics haha just glutes and maybe face haha no homo again lol just kidding kinda not rly lol pls send them

moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Fuk this game and Fuk their stupid win streak/lose streak “skill” based match making AKA getting people addicted via gambling conditioning techniques that make them chase a win
    Last edited by moosik85; 11-08-2019 at 03:45 AM.

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

This one is weird.
    Arsenal F.C / San Antonio Spurs
    305 / 445 / 515

bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Patch notes are great and a really solid step in the right direction but the singular more jarring issue is the skill based matchmaking.

1) They're fixing all stability issues first before taking a look at it
    2) They're not going to change it

hopefully it's 1 and they'l adjust/remove SBMM in the next few weeks
    MS, Computer Science
    Feel free to PM me CS questions

xoyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xoyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xoyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xoyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xoyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xoyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xoyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xoyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xoyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xoyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xoyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Looking forward to it guys! I bought the game, but with my poverty connection, it takes like 2-3 days(And that's with the console not being turned off at all in that time) to download games or do updates.

xoyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xoyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xoyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xoyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xoyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xoyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xoyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xoyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xoyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xoyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xoyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My connection is so bad guys. LMAO. I bet people in Timbuktu have it better than me. Been downloading MW for about 30 hours now (console on the whole time) and still got another 53 hours to go, and then updates that will inevitably follow.

bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by xoyr View Post
    My connection is so bad guys. LMAO. I bet people in Timbuktu have it better than me. Been downloading MW for about 30 hours now (console on the whole time) and still got another 53 hours to go, and then updates that will inevitably follow.

Gross, I feel sorry for you.
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

what the actual fuk man. i noticed that if i put my stuff into hibernation mode it goes a bit faster.
    "I dont mean bitch in a disrespectful way, I mean bitch as a general term for women" Kratos, son of Zues
    PC+Xbox1+PS4+WiiU true master race. Can't we all get along?
    ***Tom Clancy's: The Division "Kill all betas"/Survival of the Fittest*** Crew
    I will take your stuff in darkzone even if you are my friend, deal with it.

Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    man why does this game need to download shaders to optimize performance pretty much every time i log on

Like **** me, do we need shader updates 4 times a week?
    Great MAGA King status

Bing Chilling

saluted is just really nice. (+1000) saluted is just really nice. (+1000) saluted is just really nice. (+1000) saluted is just really nice. (+1000) saluted is just really nice. (+1000) saluted is just really nice. (+1000) saluted is just really nice. (+1000) saluted is just really nice. (+1000) saluted is just really nice. (+1000) saluted is just really nice. (+1000) saluted is just really nice. (+1000)
    I swear this is the most inconsistent COD for me. Some days I am in a slump for games and then other days I am on. Despite that, it's still fun to play. The new Killhouse map is definitely my go to because of the fast pace of it and it's less campy.

moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by saluted View Post
    I swear this is the most inconsistent COD for me. Some days I am in a slump for games and then other days I am on. Despite that, it's still fun to play. The new Killhouse map is definitely my go to because of the fast pace of it and it's less campy.
    It’s called “skilled based match making” or match making rating (MMR)

It’s the same chit MOBAs like dota and lol use
    It works at high levels or premade team vs premade team
    But for 95% of people it just means huge win/lose streaks

It’s also a good way to get people hooked on playing using the same system slot machines use
    The player dominates a few games feels great
    Then lose a bunch of games but can’t quit till they have that feeling of wining again

heartlikeagrave is a complete loser! (-2000) heartlikeagrave is a complete loser! (-2000) heartlikeagrave is a complete loser! (-2000) heartlikeagrave is a complete loser! (-2000) heartlikeagrave is a complete loser! (-2000) heartlikeagrave is a complete loser! (-2000) heartlikeagrave is a complete loser! (-2000) heartlikeagrave is a complete loser! (-2000) heartlikeagrave is a complete loser! (-2000) heartlikeagrave is a complete loser! (-2000) heartlikeagrave is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Can't even get it to load on PC. What a waste. Keeps freezing.

saluted is just really nice. (+1000) saluted is just really nice. (+1000) saluted is just really nice. (+1000) saluted is just really nice. (+1000) saluted is just really nice. (+1000) saluted is just really nice. (+1000) saluted is just really nice. (+1000) saluted is just really nice. (+1000) saluted is just really nice. (+1000) saluted is just really nice. (+1000) saluted is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by moosik85 View Post
    It’s called “skilled based match making” or match making rating (MMR)

It’s the same chit MOBAs like dota and lol use
    It works at high levels or premade team vs premade team
    But for 95% of people it just means huge win/lose streaks

It’s also a good way to get people hooked on playing using the same system slot machines use
    The player dominates a few games feels great
    Then lose a bunch of games but can’t quit till they have that feeling of wining again
    That hit me in the feels. I’m always like, well I just won let’s keep playing or I’m not logging off until I win again. It’s a vicious cycle.

And just realized I said kill house instead of shoot house.
    Last edited by saluted; 11-09-2019 at 08:03 AM.

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Playing a competitive shooter online must be a real blast for you.

Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    Playing a competitive shooter online must be a real blast for you.
    Surprisingly, in game, the lag isn't all that noticeable, doesn't seem to affect my gameplay much considering I'm either top of the leaderboard or close to it most of the time.
    Last edited by xoyr; 11-09-2019 at 10:05 AM.

Registered Abuser mayweathermusic's Avatar
    mayweathermusic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mayweathermusic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mayweathermusic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mayweathermusic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mayweathermusic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mayweathermusic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mayweathermusic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mayweathermusic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mayweathermusic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mayweathermusic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mayweathermusic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Having a blast with the mk2 carbine right now.
    He's not getting up Jim!

Leon09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leon09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leon09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leon09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leon09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leon09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leon09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leon09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leon09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leon09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leon09 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    so I just bought the game and it says there's about 64 gigabytes worth of updates. is this right? WTF

BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lol. Latest PC bug is you have to have your texture resolution above normal or else your game will crash
    ***Mariah Carey is my 10/10 Crew***
    ***Misc Dads Crew***

Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Xinroth View Post

This one is weird.
    That's totally ridiculous

Havent been able to play since I hit my thumb with an axe.... fuuuu

Gonna try and play with a bandage tonight. Updating
    aka. Tomthetrainwreck
    Z4v4 is a golf course maintenance worker.

Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Looking forward to it guys! I bought the game, but with my poverty connection, it takes like 2-3 days(And that's with the console not being turned off at all in that time) to download games or do updates.
    Where do you live? Syria's Aleppo?
    aka. Tomthetrainwreck
    Z4v4 is a golf course maintenance worker.

Only play shoot house crew

Rest of the maps are trash

Originally Posted by Darkhare View Post
    Where do you live? Syria's Aleppo?
    Lmao bro. No, I live in the UK. It's downloaded faster than it initially said though. I'm playing the campaign now and the graphics are awesome.

butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Xinroth View Post

This one is weird.
    im thinking they did this mostly to indirectly buff the bipod attachment since no one was probably using it lol
    pm me ur pics and ill rep u haha jk no homo lol haha no but srsly pls pm me ur pics haha just glutes and maybe face haha no homo again lol just kidding kinda not rly lol pls send them

Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by BearyManilowe View Post
    Lol. Latest PC bug is you have to have your texture resolution above normal or else your game will crash
    **** ok will try, i put mine on low to get best performance and i crash every other game
    Great MAGA King status

Bing Chilling