geo12x is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Left arm and left leg tingling during workout? ADVICE?

started with a physical therapist told me to stregthen core and gave me a simple program to follow not crazy lifts but lately I been getting BOTH LEFT ARM AND LEG tingling numbness with NO PAIN.... what could have happen I don't lift heavy and have been working on stregething program.

Im 28 and to young for surgrey i feel
    my MRI :.....

At the C2/3 and C3/4 levels, the disk spaces are maintained. The disks are well hydrated with no evidence of herniation. The neuroforamina are patent
    At the C4/5 level, the disk space is maintained. The disk is well hydrated. A 1.5 mm disk herniation is seen with an annular fissure (sequence 102, image 6) encroaching on the anterior subarachnoid space and both neuroforamina. Mild anterior vertebral spurring is noted.

At the C5/6 level, the disk space is maintained. The disk is well hydrated. A 1 mm disk herniation is seen encroaching on the anterior subarachnoid space and both neuroforamina. Mild anterior vertebral spurring is noted.

At the C6/7 level, the disk space is maintained. The disk is well hydrated. Posterolateral bulging of the disk is seen to the right with foraminal encroachment.

At the C7/T1 level, the disk space is maintained. The disk is well hydrated with no evidence of herniation. The neuroforamina are patent.
    IMPRESSION:

DISK HERNIATION AT C4/5 AND C5/6 LEVELS. 2. DISK BULGE C6/7 LEVEL.
    Last edited by geo12x; 07-27-2019 at 10:13 AM.

Bump

Today i felt it in both cheecks on face... what could be happening

BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I would probably find a different physical therapist. The following article talks about gentle exercises for herniated disc recovery.

https://backintelligence.com/herniated-disc-exercises/

But why u think its causing tingling in face and arm and leg

Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BromanianDL View Post
    I would probably find a different physical therapist. The following article talks about gentle exercises for herniated disc recovery.

https://backintelligence.com/herniated-disc-exercises/
    Those exercises are for a herniated disc in the lumbar spine. The OP has a small herniated disc in the CERVICAL spine.
    The science is out there!
    www.thegymphysio.com.au

Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by geo12x View Post
    started with a physical therapist told me to stregthen core and gave me a simple program to follow not crazy lifts but lately I been getting BOTH LEFT ARM AND LEG tingling numbness with NO PAIN.... what could have happen I don't lift heavy and have been working on stregething program.

Im 28 and to young for surgrey i feel
    my MRI :.....

At the C2/3 and C3/4 levels, the disk spaces are maintained. The disks are well hydrated with no evidence of herniation. The neuroforamina are patent
    At the C4/5 level, the disk space is maintained. The disk is well hydrated. A 1.5 mm disk herniation is seen with an annular fissure (sequence 102, image 6) encroaching on the anterior subarachnoid space and both neuroforamina. Mild anterior vertebral spurring is noted.

At the C5/6 level, the disk space is maintained. The disk is well hydrated. A 1 mm disk herniation is seen encroaching on the anterior subarachnoid space and both neuroforamina. Mild anterior vertebral spurring is noted.

At the C6/7 level, the disk space is maintained. The disk is well hydrated. Posterolateral bulging of the disk is seen to the right with foraminal encroachment.

At the C7/T1 level, the disk space is maintained. The disk is well hydrated with no evidence of herniation. The neuroforamina are patent.
    IMPRESSION:

DISK HERNIATION AT C4/5 AND C5/6 LEVELS. 2. DISK BULGE C6/7 LEVEL.
    How do you relate the onset of symptoms to starting toe core program?
    Where in the arms is the numbness / tingling?
    When do you get the symptoms?
    The symptoms are not continuous?
    What other medical advice have you received?
    Last edited by Fresch; 07-28-2019 at 04:27 PM. Reason: Error
    www.thegymphysio.com.au

Post workout friday it started

Now its all over left arm running to
    Fingers and even my head and face!!!!

With the limited information you are giving, perhaps it is best to consult a doctor and not a forum.
    www.thegymphysio.com.au

went to er due to whole face tingling and around scalp... got cleared for NO STROKE. Now waiting to see a Neruro.....

I hope its a fix for it without surgery..... lets see