Bequain is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Boyfriend Cheated during prep

Hey guys, first time posting. Im 23 yo and Ive recently been working hard over tha past year or so for my first bodybuilding competition, specifically figure and physique. My ex was powerlifting very unsuccessfully (he gives up at any signs of failure). He was 220 lbs with 1330 totals and refused to compete til he hit 1350 and hurt himself in the process. I on the other hand started around 208 lbs and have put on a lot of muscle mass and it really shows now that Ive cut to 158 as of today. Do you guys think that because I was doing better off that he wanted to find someone else? Literally nothing seemed to be going wrong until my lines started showing. I was yo-yoing in weight for months until January this year. Ive been cutting for over 16 weeks, but I dont get irritable or anything somehow (Im also still around 20% bf). He stopped letting me come to the gym with him and literally went for the girl at the gym that sleeps with everyone for about a month before I broke up with him for other reasons, of which I wouldnt have noticed if we hadnt been spending time together. Does this happen often? Like not exactly but can guys feel emasculated like that and just leave? Idk im just at a lost and cant get any answers. *He is 30 and the new girl is 40*
    Last edited by Bequain; 05-11-2019 at 04:05 PM. Reason: Age is wrong

mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    He cheated because he wanted to. It's not your fault and there is nothing you can or should do to fix yourself as a result.
    Instagram: @doctorv17

ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    cope

Powered by Reese's Puffs anandagirl's Avatar
    anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mavd View Post
    He cheated because he wanted to. It's not your fault and there is nothing you can or should do to fix yourself as a result.
    This. Consider yourself lucky. If he felt emasculated, that's because he has low self esteem, and it's not your job to fix him.
    Team Ogre Mascot

IG: anandagirl
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/therealanandagirl
    Accountability Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171177361

Cavalerium is a complete loser! (-2000) Cavalerium is a complete loser! (-2000) Cavalerium is a complete loser! (-2000) Cavalerium is a complete loser! (-2000) Cavalerium is a complete loser! (-2000) Cavalerium is a complete loser! (-2000) Cavalerium is a complete loser! (-2000) Cavalerium is a complete loser! (-2000) Cavalerium is a complete loser! (-2000) Cavalerium is a complete loser! (-2000) Cavalerium is a complete loser! (-2000)
    **** happens. Don't worry. Too much weight could take effect on it, but not huge.

KFITIN is not very well liked. (-100) KFITIN is not very well liked. (-100) KFITIN is not very well liked. (-100) KFITIN is not very well liked. (-100) KFITIN is not very well liked. (-100) KFITIN is not very well liked. (-100) KFITIN is not very well liked. (-100) KFITIN is not very well liked. (-100) KFITIN is not very well liked. (-100) KFITIN is not very well liked. (-100) KFITIN is not very well liked. (-100)
    I know it's not an ideal situation and timing, but it seems like he obviously felt intimidated.
    Be happy he went for someone he feels is on his level.
    You go girl and good luck for the competition!
    Don't advertise here

maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by anandagirl View Post
    This. Consider yourself lucky. If he felt emasculated, that's because he has low self esteem, and it's not your job to fix him.
    This 200%.
    And you ask if it happens often? Well, I guess sure, cheating happens quite often, all the time really, for various reasons, contest prep or not... So is contest prep a valid reason? I think not.

Don't question yourself, you did nothing wrong and there is nothing you could have done differently.
    Mom of two boys. Natural competitor.

IDFA Pro Bikini
    UFE Elite Bikini/Fitness