Page 148 of 293 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 146 147 148 149 150 158 198 248 ... LastLast
Results 4,411 to 4,440 of 8767
    Nara62629 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nara62629 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nara62629 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nara62629 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nara62629 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nara62629 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nara62629 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nara62629 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nara62629 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nara62629 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nara62629 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Blasting View Post
    Free agency is a week away. My FA plans have already been ruined by the resigning of Brandon Graham but hopefully some of the other pass rushers make it. We’re going to find out this week which of them will see free agency.

I think we can count out Lawrence, Clowney and Ford. Probably Frank Clark as well.

So if we’re choosing between Fowler, Ansah, Preston Smith and Flowers I’d honestly prefer we give Ansah a 1 year prove it deal. And if by the end of the season he’s playing great we can extend him.

So if we’re not spending big on a pass rusher this offseason we can make ET our #1 priority and then still be able to sign quite a few solid players as well. ET, Ansah, John Brown, Jordan Hicks and Bryce Callahan would be a really nice haul. And then Bosa and AJ Brown would be the icing on the cake.

I would love to add Saffold but it sounds like he’s gonna get a mega deal like Norwell got last off-season. Not sure if he’s worth it at 31 years old.

I'm hopeful we can add a veteran edge as well as being able to draft one. Justin Houston would be a great add IMO. Ziggy could be a cheaper option too, depending on how other teams view his injuries.

I would love it if we swapped #2 for #6 and OBJ. I assume we'd also have to throw in a 3rd for that to happen tho. I really like Sweat right now, and I assume Bosa, Allen, and Williams will be gone by #6. I'd be happy with this draft if we landed OBJ, Sweat, and signed some veteran edge and safety help.

I agree that we're not gonna going after Saffold. He's gonna get a big deal like norwell. I also think Fowler will get a huge deal that we wont give him.
    Misc Crypto Chat - https://discord.gg/NTbdBMu come chat with us!

USMC '00-'06

BSCE - Washington State '12

GO COUGS! - GO NINERS!

iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Nara62629 View Post
    I'm hopeful we can add a veteran edge as well as being able to draft one. Justin Houston would be a great add IMO. Ziggy could be a cheaper option too, depending on how other teams view his injuries.

I would love it if we swapped #2 for #6 and OBJ. I assume we'd also have to throw in a 3rd for that to happen tho. I really like Sweat right now, and I assume Bosa, Allen, and Williams will be gone by #6. I'd be happy with this draft if we landed OBJ, Sweat, and signed some veteran edge and safety help.

I agree that we're not gonna going after Saffold. He's gonna get a big deal like norwell. I also think Fowler will get a huge deal that we wont give him.
    Nara what up!

As for the last few posts I'm only doing that #2 for #6 and OBJ move if that's all there is it too it and even then I'm only doing it if on our board Bosa isn't that highly rated over the other guys(I'd find that shocking though)

I love OBJ as a talent. What I don't love is his mental weakness. I've never seen a more talented WR get so thrown off his game by someone talking or being a little rough in a game. The thing I HATE about OBJ is his contract. Yes we have money but that's a lot of scratch to pay for a WR.

Does OBJ make our offense scary as fuk? HELL YEAH. Is he worth like 20 times what Kittle and Pettis will be getting next year? No way. I don't think OBJ is a locker room problem but he is a bit too flashy for my liking and while all great WRs have to have a little diva to them I'm not sure with all that other stuff it's worth passing up on a talent like Bosa...even though I'm a BIG fan of Brian Burns.

So to me I'm staying put and taking Bosa. Having said that I wouldn't hate the trade deal...i would be very upset if we had to throw in another pick though, especially #36. I think that's a pretty big pick for us, either we can trade down and get some extra picks or use it on a good interior OL or young WR.

Personally I'd like to stay put. Take Bosa at #2, Chris Lindstrom at #36 and in the 3rd grab Andy Isabella or Riley Ridley.

And in free agency I agree we definitely have to address edge regardless of the draft. Justin Houston would be great. Solid vet who still can play to help the young guys.

Eatin ass and takin names Blasting's Avatar
    Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think the OBJ trade scenario is if Bosa goes #1 overall. In which case I’d be in favor for, assuming it’s just a straight swap of picks and maybe a mid round pick. According to the pro football reference draft pick value, the difference between #2 and #6 is 1000 points which is equivalent to the #16 overall pick in the draft. OBJ is probably worth more than that in a vacuum but he does have a big contract, some injury history and some baggage.

As for pass rushers outside of the draft, I saw a rumor that we’re in trade talks with Everson Griffen. It hasn’t been sourced by anyone I recognize, just by somebody in Minnesota. That’d sure be interesting. He had that mental breakdown but he’s been a great player for a while. He was rumored to be a cap casualty, but if we could send a late pick for him and restructure his contract, I’d be all for the risk.

I think we’re gonna get a chance to get a solid pass rusher before the draft. One that won’t cost too much. I’d like to make a play for Houston. Chiefs are also looking to trade Dee Ford reportedly. There’s gonna be some interesting names that will get cut or traded.

iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think the OBJ trade scenario is if Bosa goes #1 overall. In which case I’d be in favor for, assuming it’s just a straight swap of picks and maybe a mid round pick. According to the pro football reference draft pick value, the difference between #2 and #6 is 1000 points which is equivalent to the #16 overall pick in the draft. OBJ is probably worth more than that in a vacuum but he does have a big contract, some injury history and some baggage.

As for pass rushers outside of the draft, I saw a rumor that we’re in trade talks with Everson Griffen. It hasn’t been sourced by anyone I recognize, just by somebody in Minnesota. That’d sure be interesting. He had that mental breakdown but he’s been a great player for a while. He was rumored to be a cap casualty, but if we could send a late pick for him and restructure his contract, I’d be all for the risk.

I think we’re gonna get a chance to get a solid pass rusher before the draft. One that won’t cost too much. I’d like to make a play for Houston. Chiefs are also looking to trade Dee Ford reportedly. There’s gonna be some interesting names that will get cut or traded.
    If Bosa goes #1 overall then I'm definitely in favor of trading down.

I would take a chance at Griffen only if we're sending next year's late rounder. The fact that he had a mental breakdown isn't exactly something I want coming to this team. If he comes here hopefully we force feed him his medicine. When he's sane and healthy he's a very good player but he is 31 so I'd treat lightly. Would much rather have Justin Houston.

Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There’s so many good players I’m seeing going late first or slipping to the second round in mock drafts. AJ Brown, Byron Murphy, Deandre Baker, N’Keal Harry, Chris Lindstrom, Trayvon Mullen, Devin Bush. If we could get one of those guys and Bosa I’d be in heaven.

The stars actually seem to be aligning for us to have a perfect offseason. Don’t blow it, Lynch.

Rosen on the trade block. Hello, Bosa.

canuck604 is a name known to all. (+5000) canuck604 is a name known to all. (+5000) canuck604 is a name known to all. (+5000) canuck604 is a name known to all. (+5000) canuck604 is a name known to all. (+5000) canuck604 is a name known to all. (+5000) canuck604 is a name known to all. (+5000) canuck604 is a name known to all. (+5000) canuck604 is a name known to all. (+5000) canuck604 is a name known to all. (+5000) canuck604 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Rosen on the trade block. Hello, Bosa.
    Source?
    *Stand Up and Prosper crew*

Originally Posted by canuck604 View Post
    Source?
    Charlie Casserly just reported it on NFL Network

https://mobile.twitter.com/247Sports...41305096138760

canuck604 is a name known to all. (+5000) canuck604 is a name known to all. (+5000) canuck604 is a name known to all. (+5000) canuck604 is a name known to all. (+5000) canuck604 is a name known to all. (+5000) canuck604 is a name known to all. (+5000) canuck604 is a name known to all. (+5000) canuck604 is a name known to all. (+5000) canuck604 is a name known to all. (+5000) canuck604 is a name known to all. (+5000) canuck604 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Charlie Casserly just reported it on NFL Network

https://mobile.twitter.com/247Sports...41305096138760
    Nice...
    *Stand Up and Prosper crew*

I don't believe that...until Rosen is traded or Cards trade out of the first pick I won't celebrate. Hell...until the 49ers actually draft Bosa.

Casserly also reported he got some horrible reviews as far as his interview results which isn't a good thing.

Hopefully Kyler dominates his pro day and gets either the Cards or another team to pull the trigger. Hopefully Rosen does his part to make sure the Cards have to move on from him...

There’s so many good players I’m seeing going late first or slipping to the second round in mock drafts. AJ Brown, Byron Murphy, Deandre Baker, N’Keal Harry, Chris Lindstrom, Trayvon Mullen, Devin Bush. If we could get one of those guys and Bosa I’d be in heaven.

The stars actually seem to be aligning for us to have a perfect offseason. Don’t blow it, Lynch.
    I don't know if Murphy would drop but if we could somehow get Bosa and Murphy in the same draft it would be a dream.

EDGE1
    CB1

Easily IMO.

Also a big Lindstrom fan.

If I'm making a list of my 2/3 favorite prospects at each position this year it's

QB: Kyler Murray if he goes #1 overall
    RB: Josh Jacobs, Darrell Henderson and David Montgomery
    WR: Deebo Samuel, Andy Isabella, Riley Ridley
    TE: TJ Hockenson, Noah Fant, Jace Sternberger
    OT: Jonah Williams, Jawaan Taylor, Dalton Risner
    IOL: Garrett Bradbury, Chris Lindstrom, Erik McCoy

DE: Nick Bosa, Brian Burns, Josh Allen
    DT: Quinnen Williams, Jeffrey Simmons, Ed Oliver(this group is stacked too)
    LB: Devin Bush, Germaine Pratt, Terrill Hanks(this group is not)
    CB: Byron Murphy, DeAndre Baker, David Long(not a great class either)
    S: Nasir Adderly, Deionte Thompson, Jaquan Johnson

I really love the DE, DT, TE classes and the WR class is pretty good as well even though it may not have a ton of first round studs.

OL, LB and CB classes are weak sauce. I think we may have done our homework here by addressing OT and LB last year(although I'm sure we weren't counting on having LB as a need again so soon with Foster flaking out) and also bringing in Sherman in free agency.

blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thoughts on Eric Weddle?
    Deplorable Crew
    Keep calm and short the VIX

Originally Posted by blinkers88 View Post
    Thoughts on Eric Weddle?
    He’d be a fine plan C imo. ET #1 option and then a few guys younger than Weddle as plan B’s (Amos, Clinton-Dix, Honey Badger, Collins). Weddle would be an improvement for us but he was already flirting with retirement.

I feel about Weddle like I feel about Jamie Collins. We could use them with our current constructed roster but I’d rather we find younger options in FA or the draft.

Thoughts on Eric Weddle?
    Great player but too old. Rather go with Earl.

Originally Posted by iamgenus View Post
    Great player but too old. Rather go with Earl.
    Good news for our chances with ET, Cowboys are reportedly out.

https://mobile.twitter.com/calvinwat...709374465?s=09

markkillerings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markkillerings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markkillerings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markkillerings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markkillerings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markkillerings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markkillerings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markkillerings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markkillerings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markkillerings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markkillerings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good news for our chances with ET, Cowboys are reportedly out.

https://mobile.twitter.com/calvinwat...709374465?s=09
    Is his injury history a concern to anybody? Or do we have to take a big risk to take a big leap?

Nara62629 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nara62629 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nara62629 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nara62629 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nara62629 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nara62629 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nara62629 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nara62629 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nara62629 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nara62629 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nara62629 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by markkillerings View Post
    Is his injury history a concern to anybody? Or do we have to take a big risk to take a big leap?
    injury is a small concern cuz a broken leg isn't as bad as say an ACL/MCL. I personally think we'd be better off with Mathieu, as far as bang for buck (prob cheaper, younger), but I'm sure ET has at least another 2 yrs of elite play left in him. He's prob gonna want like 15m a year tho.

USMC '00-'06

GO COUGS! - GO NINERS!

Originally Posted by markkillerings View Post
    Take the risk. Worked out with Sherman it will work out with Earl and Nick Bosa as well.

Seriously...if we can walk away from this offseason with Bosa and Earl Thomas our D will be taking a serious step forward next year.

After combine/franchise tags here is my dream scenario(using draft network mock simulator)

FA
    Extend Gould to a 4 year deal
    Anthony Barr 4 year deal
    Earl Thomas 5 year deal with opt out at 3
    Tyrell Williams 2 year deal(sounds like Colts are going after him hard in which case no thanks) Chris Conley would be my backup.
    Ziggy Ansah or Dante Fowler on a 4 year deal.

Draft:

1. Nick Bosa - EDGE
    2. Chris Lindstrom - G
    3. Riley Ridley - WR
    4. Zach Allen - EDGE
    5. David Sills - WR
    6. Terrill Hanks - LB
    7. Bryce Love - RB

^Would be happy with that.

This is my dream offseason at this point:

WR Odell Beckham Jr. (Trade 2020 first rounder and 2019 third rounder, receive NYG 2019 5th rounder)

FA:

S Earl Thomas (4 year, 56 mil)
    LB Anthony Barr (5 year, 30 mil)
    EDGE Ziggy Ansah (1 year, 7 mil)

1. EDGE Joey Bosa
    2. CB Deandre Baker
    3. *TRADED*
    4. OG Michael Jordan
    5. RB Devin Singletary
    5. EDGE Chase Winovich
    6. LB Blake Cashman
    7. WR Keesean Johnson

Cons: Close to cap space, some injury risks, lose next years first rounder

Pros: SB contender, no glaring weaknesses

SF49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SF49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SF49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SF49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SF49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SF49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SF49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SF49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SF49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SF49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SF49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I’m so conflicted on Ford. I think I’d rather Houston on a 2 year or 3 year deal than open the wallet to a guy with 30 sacks in five years, but I don’t want to miss out on both. If Ford comes over in last years mode, then every dollar of his deal is worth it.

We need playmakers. Ansah seems like more of a “gamble” as in he may hit his ceiling which is low. Flowers, okay I guess.

Bosa w/Ford or Houston seems real legit. If we had the ability to still add Thomas and find bargains at receiver...i wouldn’t be able to hold back the excitement. My friends or gf don’t understand the crushing blow of all of last years excitement to end so abruptly. Shanahan is going to take us places.

Originally Posted by SF49ers View Post
    I’m so conflicted on Ford. I think I’d rather Houston on a 2 year or 3 year deal than open the wallet to a guy with 30 sacks in five years, but I don’t want to miss out on both. If Ford comes over in last years mode, then every dollar of his deal is worth it.

We need playmakers. Ansah seems like more of a “gamble” as in he may hit his ceiling which is low. Flowers, okay I guess.

Bosa w/Ford or Houston seems real legit. If we had the ability to still add Thomas and find bargains at receiver...i wouldn’t be able to hold back the excitement. My friends or gf don’t understand the crushing blow of all of last years excitement to end so abruptly. Shanahan is going to take us places.
    Ford is not only going to cost a 2nd rounder (and maybe more) but he’s also going to require a new contract. 28 year old top pass rusher is going to be expensive. But if we got him, ET and Bosa I think we’re looking at a top 12 defense at worst.

A reason I would like Ansah is because we could get him on a 1 year, cheap prove yourself deal. I’m not a big fan of Ansah with all the injuries but he creates pressure when he’s on the field.

Our d line would be expensive with Ford, Thomas, Bosa and Buckner needing a new contract.

bros, sounds like AB to Raiders for a 3 and 5. wish the 49ers would have offered that even with a new 3 yrs 50m contract, i think itd be worth it.

Maybe they make a deal for OBJ now...

USMC '00-'06

GO COUGS! - GO NINERS!

Originally Posted by Nara62629 View Post
    bros, sounds like AB to Raiders for a 3 and 5. wish the 49ers would have offered that even with a new 3 yrs 50m contract, i think itd be worth it.

Maybe they make a deal for OBJ now...
    I don’t want either of them for that much money. Brown burned his bridge with the Steelers but also killed his value to other teams.

blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Justin Houston released hmmmm..
    Deplorable Crew
    Keep calm and short the VIX

Justin Houston released hmmmm..
    i will be extremely disappointed if we dont sign him or at least go after him. Having a solid vet like him + bosa/allen is what our D needs. Not sure we would have had a chance with Fowler, but I'm a little surprised he resigned a 1 yr deal with the Rams.

Lots of Safeties out there too. Thomas or Honey Badger is who I want.

USMC '00-'06

GO COUGS! - GO NINERS!

CJ Mosley looking for 15-17 mil per year. FUK THAT

Even Kwon Alexander is looking for 11 mil per.

If this is the linebacker market let’s just draft that position and go all in on Earl Thomas and Justin Houston.

jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Damn... Trent Brown is making some money now. Crazy to think that he just got a ring too.
    Free Agent...

☑*CountryMike Appreciation Crew*☑

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177264401&p=1582345751#post1582345751

CJ Mosley looking for 15-17 mil per year. FUK THAT

Even Kwon Alexander is looking for 11 mil per.

If this is the linebacker market let’s just draft that position and go all in on Earl Thomas and Justin Houston.
    Would love that but this LB class is weak sauce.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Marcus_Mo...49421619154945

ET looking for a 2 year, 30 mil deal.

Big money to Alexander, I hope the details of the contract show Paraag once again earning his money.

Page 148 of 293 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 146 147 148 149 150 158 198 248 ... LastLast