Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OhMightyOne View Post
    Yeah, accidentally.

All was fine and rosy until we got married. Then now it's like I'm the selfish one for even asking. I've tried to say something along the lines of surely if she wanted to make me happy she'd do something that made me happy but that went down like a ton of bricks...

If we didn't work for the same company which makes it really complicated, I'd consider pressing it more and other avenues, however it's just not worth it though. I see now why people cheat.
    Are you annoyed, because from your perspective she did a 'bait and switch'?

You thought you were marrying someone who would meet your sexual needs, but she stopped meeting them after you got married?
    If You Don't Like To Talk About Your Feelings, This Might Help...
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178926621

The Most Heartbreaking Thing That I've Learned About 'The Elite'.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178536851

Bitcoin And 'The Elite' - Why Bitcoin Is Not Revolutionary
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179820783

Registered User TheRealFLanders's Avatar
    TheRealFLanders TheRealFLanders TheRealFLanders TheRealFLanders TheRealFLanders TheRealFLanders TheRealFLanders TheRealFLanders TheRealFLanders TheRealFLanders TheRealFLanders
    Start giving her blow jobs instead

OhMightyOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhMightyOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhMightyOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhMightyOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhMightyOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhMightyOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhMightyOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhMightyOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhMightyOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhMightyOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhMightyOne will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BetaAsPhuck View Post
    Are you annoyed, because from your perspective she did a 'bait and switch'?

You thought you were marrying someone who would meet your sexual needs, but she stopped meeting them after you got married?
    Pretty much to be honest. There were slight warning signs in hindsight leading up to marriage which I can now see, but I never expected it to drop so much.

Our sex drives don't match at all. She won't do anything exciting, new or anything like that. Same vanilla **** time after time. No BJ's because it's selfish for me to want them when she can't do anything.

I should point out that I know how it should be, I've had GF's before that would do stuff like described in this thread no problem. My solid advice is just to make sure that you match 100% sexually. Any slight warning signs and call it off.

Drakor is a name known to all. (+5000) Drakor is a name known to all. (+5000) Drakor is a name known to all. (+5000) Drakor is a name known to all. (+5000) Drakor is a name known to all. (+5000) Drakor is a name known to all. (+5000) Drakor is a name known to all. (+5000) Drakor is a name known to all. (+5000) Drakor is a name known to all. (+5000) Drakor is a name known to all. (+5000) Drakor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It's lose lose OP. Either you never get dome or you do and she always hates it. Unenthusiastic BJ FTL. Sounds like game over bro.

HouseOfISRAEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseOfISRAEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseOfISRAEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseOfISRAEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseOfISRAEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseOfISRAEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseOfISRAEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseOfISRAEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseOfISRAEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseOfISRAEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseOfISRAEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by kopikum View Post
    lmao, I pity betas who believe the whole "she feels bad about it because she was forced to do it in previous relationships"

she sucked them off like there was no tomorrow because she was attracted to them, you are a beta provider and thats why you dont get your dick sucked, loser
    didn't believe there were *******s who still fell for that tbh
    beta providers will stay beta providers
    That's why they are them and we are not

Originally Posted by Better Unborn View Post
    it means that you are not her Chad, srs

all of the girls that were really into me wanted to pretty much be featured in my private facial abuse episode

You should talk to her tho, maybe you are just a filthy animal and don't wash your dink or maybe some other weird health issue that you don't notice
    hes just the engineer from the comic
    a real phucking loser

Originally Posted by Globally View Post
    Misc has very real cuck fantasies. This is one of them.

She would get down and beg for her ex to use her throat as a fleshlight if he even hinted at texting her “wyd”

anybody would take a real male over this beta male OP

Originally Posted by Devils View Post
    Upon clicking this thread I immediately thought, here comes the abuse story, and there it is.

ding ding ding

1:12TilTheDayIFukinDie DesiredUserphag's Avatar
    DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just LMAO @ spending time with or dating girls who don't crave a cock in their mouth
    Last edited by DesiredUserphag; 12-21-2018 at 09:37 AM.
    𝗣𝗨𝗥𝗘𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗗
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω ₅₀/₁₉₅
    𝕬𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝕮𝖚𝖙 𝕸𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕽𝖆𝖈𝖊 ®
    ᗪIᔕᑕᖇIᗰIᑎᗩTIOᑎ E᙭ᑕᒪᑌᔕIOᑎ IᑎᗪOᑕTᖇIᑎᗩTIOᑎ

BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OhMightyOne View Post
    Pretty much to be honest. There were slight warning signs in hindsight leading up to marriage which I can now see, but I never expected it to drop so much.

Our sex drives don't match at all. She won't do anything exciting, new or anything like that. Same vanilla **** time after time. No BJ's because it's selfish for me to want them when she can't do anything.

I should point out that I know how it should be, I've had GF's before that would do stuff like described in this thread no problem. My solid advice is just to make sure that you match 100% sexually. Any slight warning signs and call it off.
    Yeah, that is a serious issue. I have experience what it's like to be married to someone who is sexually incompatible, and I too understood why some in my situation cheated.

(Though I never did it myself. The closest I came was sending 2 sexual text messages to a co worker - who I genuinely had no intention of doing anything with, whilst married. One thing is being in a situation like that, and not cheating, is that it shows just how strong your integrity can be.)

In the following thread, I spoke about the importance of sexual compatibility (OP was arguing against sex before marriage)...

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...post1568487441

IMO some people don't realize how much sexual incompatibility can mess with the sense of intimacy, and can foster resentment, in a relationship.
    If You Don't Like To Talk About Your Feelings, This Might Help...
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178926621

The Most Heartbreaking Thing That I've Learned About 'The Elite'.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178536851

Bitcoin And 'The Elite' - Why Bitcoin Is Not Revolutionary
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179820783

Registered User peacefromwithin's Avatar
    peacefromwithin will become famous soon enough. (+50) peacefromwithin will become famous soon enough. (+50) peacefromwithin will become famous soon enough. (+50) peacefromwithin will become famous soon enough. (+50) peacefromwithin will become famous soon enough. (+50) peacefromwithin will become famous soon enough. (+50) peacefromwithin will become famous soon enough. (+50) peacefromwithin will become famous soon enough. (+50) peacefromwithin will become famous soon enough. (+50) peacefromwithin will become famous soon enough. (+50) peacefromwithin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Over time you will start to resent her. If this is your first relationship, maybe it won't bee too bad. I was in a long term relationship and she didn't do it much, that I found myself thinking of previous girls, and over time you start to drift.

Komisch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Komisch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Komisch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Komisch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Komisch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Komisch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Komisch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Komisch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Komisch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Komisch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Komisch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Don't know those feels brah.
    Positivity crew

VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Go into that cucks thread. The kid who looks like a girl. His Girlfriend will give you a nice bj. Probably want you to finish in her mouth too so the cuck can kiss her after.

sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I was with someone for a really long time who didn't like them. I was with someone off and I'm recently who liked giving them. What a game changer. I'm not picky or needy sexually, prob more easy going than most guys, but now it's kindve a deal breaker tbh.
    NY Rangers - NY Giants - NY Mets

RIP Zyzz- "forever mirin"

Uber_Dad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uber_Dad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uber_Dad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uber_Dad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uber_Dad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uber_Dad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uber_Dad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uber_Dad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uber_Dad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uber_Dad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uber_Dad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Deal breaker for me...there are plenty of really fun women out there that love it!!
    ---Chicago Crew---
    ♒Morning_Workout_Crew♒

C&J all over your Snatch TirCeol's Avatar
    TirCeol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TirCeol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TirCeol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TirCeol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TirCeol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TirCeol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TirCeol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TirCeol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TirCeol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TirCeol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TirCeol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    North Carolina (/ˌkærəˈlaɪnə/ (About this soundlisten)) is a state in the southeastern region of the United States. It borders South Carolina and Georgia to the south, Tennessee to the west, Virginia to the north, and the Atlantic Ocean to the east. North Carolina is the 28th most extensive and the 9th most populous of the U.S. states. The state is divided into 100 counties. The capital is Raleigh, which along with Durham and Chapel Hill is home to the largest research park in the United States (Research Triangle Park). The most populous municipality is Charlotte, which is the second largest banking center in the United States after New York City.[8]

The state has a wide range of elevations, from sea level on the coast to 6,684 feet (2,037 m) at Mount Mitchell, the highest point in North America east of the Mississippi River.[9] The climate of the coastal plains is strongly influenced by the Atlantic Ocean. Most of the state falls in the humid subtropical climate zone. More than 300 miles (500 km) from the coast, the western, mountainous part of the state has a subtropical highland climate.

In 2018, North Carolina was ranked number one on Forbes' Best States for Business ranking for a second year in a row, as well as number one on The Misc's Best States for OP ranking for the fifteenth year in a row.[10]
    8.5" wrist masterrace

ibedanny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ibedanny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ibedanny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ibedanny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ibedanny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ibedanny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ibedanny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ibedanny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ibedanny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ibedanny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ibedanny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Red flag, walk away while you still can. You definitely don't want a BJ from a woman that is not into it or is feeling like you're forcing her.
    *MFC*

Eat with moderation and variety.

Tnel is a pig bottom GhenghisPWN's Avatar
    GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Head is overrated and most girls are terrible at it. I’d say less than 10% of my BJs have been good. The girls who say they are good are usually the worst in my experience. It’s the quiet ones that have skill.
    Union Strong. Workers are stronger together.
    The GOP is a criminal organization who despises the middle class and working poor. Name one policy they have pushed for that increased worker pay, union strength, or worker influence in a corporation.

Bernie 2020

HouseOfISRAEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseOfISRAEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseOfISRAEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseOfISRAEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseOfISRAEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseOfISRAEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseOfISRAEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseOfISRAEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseOfISRAEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseOfISRAEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseOfISRAEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by GhenghisPWN View Post
    Head is overrated and most girls are terrible at it. I’d say less than 10% of my BJs have been good. The girls who say they are good are usually the worst in my experience. It’s the quiet ones that have skill.

strong sig