seannymuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Is it normal to be hungry all the time?

Sup y’all,

I am new to weightlifting. My goal is to loose fat. I am 22, weigh 163 lbs and is packed with around 25% of body fat on me. I started weightlifting last week but I am still confused by knowledges regarding how our bodies function and all that. I do consume quality, natural food yet I find myself having 5-7 small meals a day. I somehow get hungry easily since I lift. It normal to be hungry all the time when you do resistance training? Does it mean I have successfully raise my metabolism? Does it mean my body is wanting me to consume more to recover muscle damage in order to grow stronger as I heard? If so should I eat less than my TDEE or just around my TDEE to loose fat?

Need a dose of bodybuilding wisdom,

FitnessTipsters is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessTipsters is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessTipsters is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessTipsters is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessTipsters is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessTipsters is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessTipsters is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessTipsters is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessTipsters is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessTipsters is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessTipsters is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by seannymuscle View Post
    Sup y’all,

I am new to weightlifting. My goal is to loose fat. I am 22, weigh 163 lbs and is packed with around 25% of body fat on me. I started weightlifting last week but I am still confused by knowledges regarding how our bodies function and all that. I do consume quality, natural food yet I find myself having 5-7 small meals a day. I somehow get hungry easily since I lift. It normal to be hungry all the time when you do resistance training? Does it mean I have successfully raise my metabolism? Does it mean my body is wanting me to consume more to recover muscle damage in order to grow stronger as I heard? If so should I eat less than my TDEE or just around my TDEE to loose fat?

Need a dose of bodybuilding wisdom,
    Eat more filling food if you think you are eating enough.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    My appetite used to be like that. I would gain weight if I just ate what I wanted.

Get into a routine that involves regularly eating filling foods (meat, eggs, vegetables, fruit etc) - basically protein and fiber rich things.

Count calories if you can't trust your appetite. Exercising might make you want to eat and some would say that you shouldn't ignore those signals - but if you want sweet things and don't feel like eating meat, eggs and vegetables then you are really hungry, it's a just a craving.

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You need to count calories and make sure you're eating the right things and not taking in liquid calories. Start by eliminating processed carbs as for the amount of calories they contain they're terrible at satiation (keeping you full). Also don't think you need to eat a bunch of small meals. You may do better with fewer, larger ones.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    My appetite used to be like that. I would gain weight if I just ate what I wanted.

Get into a routine that involves regularly eating filling foods (meat, eggs, vegetables, fruit etc) - basically protein and fiber rich things.

Count calories if you can't trust your appetite. Exercising might make you want to eat and some would say that you shouldn't ignore those signals - but if you want sweet things and don't feel like eating meat, eggs and vegetables then you aren't really hungry, it's a just a craving.
    Fixed.