m72law1919 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Fat to fit (and staying fit) need guidance

Alright so lets take this back. I am (was) 16, 250 pounds, straight up obese. I said "im done with this ****) and started eating healthier and going to the gym (40 min cardio, 20 min random isolation machines a day) I lost about 100 pounds in 8 months due to this, Im gonna be honest cause this is the only way to get help. My diet during my time of weight loss was unhealthy, maybe 1000 cal (whilst eating only everyother day) this was bad, i had only the energy for working out and work. I got down to my goal weight (150 pounds) and now its time to get muscle. I started "lifting" about two months ago, I hit everything every morning, Deadlifts,squats,bench, curls, and a plethora of isolation machines(i spend about 1 and half hours every morning at the gym) ive definitely gotten stronger and noticed definition. My routine might be a little extreme (doing the same things every day, no off days) but im more concerned about my nutrition. My biggest fear on this planet is getting fat again, and i play it safe with what i eat. I am currently on an omad diet/23:1 fasting. I only eat about 1000-1400 cal a day (not worrying about macros to much) but i would like to know what my calories should be, because after the gym (5:00am to 6:30am) I have no energy throughout the day (tired, drowzy and irritable) im super scared to gain weight (specifically fat) and need some reassurance. If any one can help that would be greatly appreciated. Worrying about what i eat has consumed my life and I find it on mind every waking moment.

FitnessTipsters is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessTipsters is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessTipsters is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessTipsters is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessTipsters is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessTipsters is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessTipsters is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessTipsters is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessTipsters is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessTipsters is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessTipsters is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by m72law1919 View Post
    Alright so lets take this back. I am (was) 16, 250 pounds, straight up obese. I said "im done with this ****) and started eating healthier and going to the gym (40 min cardio, 20 min random isolation machines a day) I lost about 100 pounds in 8 months due to this, Im gonna be honest cause this is the only way to get help. My diet during my time of weight loss was unhealthy, maybe 1000 cal (whilst eating only everyother day) this was bad, i had only the energy for working out and work. I got down to my goal weight (150 pounds) and now its time to get muscle. I started "lifting" about two months ago, I hit everything every morning, Deadlifts,squats,bench, curls, and a plethora of isolation machines(i spend about 1 and half hours every morning at the gym) ive definitely gotten stronger and noticed definition. My routine might be a little extreme (doing the same things every day, no off days) but im more concerned about my nutrition. My biggest fear on this planet is getting fat again, and i play it safe with what i eat. I am currently on an omad diet/23:1 fasting. I only eat about 1000-1400 cal a day (not worrying about macros to much) but i would like to know what my calories should be, because after the gym (5:00am to 6:30am) I have no energy throughout the day (tired, drowzy and irritable) im super scared to gain weight (specifically fat) and need some reassurance. If any one can help that would be greatly appreciated. Worrying about what i eat has consumed my life and I find it on mind every waking moment.
    You are teenager.Dont be worry you will not gain fat.You should eat atleast 2200 cals per day if your trainings are hard you should eat even more.1000-1400 calories is the most unhealthiest thing you can do

17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No one gains weight over night just like you don't lose weight over night. You are doing a lot more harm to your body than you think.

Start gaining weight again slowly and follow a professionally written novice routine. Your current routine is in no way good for you. lots of routines in the stickies.
    Texas Method Log *https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173755621*

Program spreadsheet **https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14MPWVNPbfmfkuoTMDaGih3pbM2-KQHZuSjcJPuwVE9c/edit?usp=sharing**

FMH Crew Little Beast

OfficialBB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I usually use the equation BMR = 10 × weight(kg) + 6.25 × height(cm) - 5 × age(y) + 5 (where BMR stands for basal metabolism rate). This would definitely be the least amount of calories I would recommend you consume each day. You are unable to see how this lack of energy affects your body currently but it will have bad consequences in the long run. You are stressing your body out if you are going for long periods of time without sufficient energy- especially if you are working out! You can see the extremes of this in anorexic people who have long-term repercussions (like irregular heart rates, kidney/liver damage, osteoporosis, etc). Since I don't know factors like your height I cannot give you specific nutrition advice, but make sure you eat a solid amount of calories per day, or you will eventually injure yourself in the gym or worse. Feel free to message me if you have any more specific questions. I also plan on making a detailed post about nutrition soon.