theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

What happened to the Misc?

So I got into lifting and lived on this misc board (beginning 2006, Zyzz, etc), where there was a new post every 30 seconds during busy hours. Like I would make a topic, then have to click on page 2 in order to even view it. Now, it is dead. What happened brahs
    Misc jawbrah appreciation crew
    Amanda Todd was pretty cute crew
    Friendzon'd by my own aunt crew
    Eats fast as fuk crew

rapidgrowthh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rapidgrowthh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rapidgrowthh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rapidgrowthh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rapidgrowthh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rapidgrowthh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    the mods banning most people, apparently they had way too much traffic and needed to cut it down

theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by rapidgrowthh View Post
    the mods banning most people, apparently they had way too much traffic and needed to cut it down
    Gotcha.. was it recently, probably due to net neutrality BS? I believe big companies buy unlimited data T3/T4 type of servers, especially in 2018.

It went from 1 post per 30-90 seconds to 1 post per 3-12 hours...
    Misc jawbrah appreciation crew
    Amanda Todd was pretty cute crew
    Friendzon'd by my own aunt crew
    Eats fast as fuk crew

MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Forums, in general, are dying across all spectrums. Social media platforms are taking their place along with faster forums such as reddit. The heydey of forums was the mid 2000s to about 2012. Its been on a steady decline since then. Plus add in the fact that they haven't done much to upgrade this forum. In another 5 years most forums will be a ghost town.
    YOU > Bladen