Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    What if its because its easier?

Edit: and i mean a man turning into a woman

Not that its easier being gay

Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you have to ask, you are really not interested in......"sht you don't think about" sht like I do

So really, unless you are marching to dispute gay peaople, .......OP is gay.
    ☆☆☆USA �яєω☆☆☆

Not Casca Berserk. Casca The Eternal Soldier

☆☆☆Perfectly Imperfect �яєω☆☆☆

☆☆☆What is the point of doing a bunch of reps if every rep you do is CRAP? �яєω☆☆☆

☆☆☆SuperStraight �яєω☆☆☆

☆☆☆snailsrus �яєω☆☆☆

☆☆☆High Five �яєω☆☆☆

Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by propreffered7 View Post
    What if its because its easier?

Edit: and i mean a man turning into a woman

Not that its easier being gay
    It just seems eaier becauses you are a***got
    ☆☆☆USA �яєω☆☆☆

Not Casca Berserk. Casca The Eternal Soldier

☆☆☆Perfectly Imperfect �яєω☆☆☆

☆☆☆What is the point of doing a bunch of reps if every rep you do is CRAP? �яєω☆☆☆

☆☆☆SuperStraight �яєω☆☆☆

☆☆☆snailsrus �яєω☆☆☆

☆☆☆High Five �яєω☆☆☆

propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Casca View Post
    It just seems eaier becauses you are a***got
    Not sure if srs. Its much easier being submissive

Which is how i imagine most gay people. But im sure that will offend some subset of gay people

Even sex is easier.. Taking it in the butt vs. The one doing the fuking

Allied Allies Alliance VTheKing's Avatar
    VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    spend some time as a cash**** and you might understand
    Go Canucks Go!

Mais notre monde érodé restera le même
    Et demain toi et moi serons partis

Its definitely mental, because you were born with nuts. I guess if you were born as a man with boobs and a penis it could be easy to be gay

If you were born a woman with no boobs then its easy to be gay

But i have to think so long as you have the proper appendages then it comes down to mental choice

Scooty56 is a name known to all. (+5000) Scooty56 is a name known to all. (+5000) Scooty56 is a name known to all. (+5000) Scooty56 is a name known to all. (+5000) Scooty56 is a name known to all. (+5000) Scooty56 is a name known to all. (+5000) Scooty56 is a name known to all. (+5000) Scooty56 is a name known to all. (+5000) Scooty56 is a name known to all. (+5000) Scooty56 is a name known to all. (+5000) Scooty56 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by propreffered7 View Post
    Not sure if srs. Its much easier being submissive

Which is how i imagine most gay people. But im sure that will offend some subset of gay people

Even sex is easier.. Taking it in the butt vs. The one doing the fuking
    Noooooope, there are tops and bottoms. Tops are more aggressive/dominant gay men (who do the fvkkking), bottoms are more submissive and get d!cked down. Theres a roughly even amount of both.

*edit: there are also vers folks who will gladly do either (and hope to do both).
    No Days Off
    Former fatty crew
    I'd rather not tap it than wrap it.

melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Theres a gene for male gayness
    retired from powerlifting, retired from the misc

AVIK777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AVIK777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AVIK777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AVIK777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AVIK777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AVIK777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AVIK777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AVIK777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AVIK777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AVIK777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AVIK777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why is this thread just about gay males, what about gay females you ****ing inconsiderate azzholes

PhotoChopin' That Angus OutdoorsBrah's Avatar
    OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Most homosexuals are molested in their pre-teen to adolescent years by a member of the same gender.

This isn't how all are manifested, but the majority of homosexuality is a result of sexual abuse at a young age. SRS
    Outdoors brah is a purely fictitious persona. Any contextual or graphic creation, opinion, or post made by Outdoorsbrah is not a reflection of real life or reality in any manner, expressed nor implied.

*Photoshop / PhotoChop Crew*
    *High Test Crew*
    *Graphic Design Crew*

Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    All guys have tried to suck their own dink at some point in their life anyway.
    I have always wanted to become a tampon. My dream is to be inserted into a woman's chamber of love and absorb her lady juices.

My gyno surgery video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Td12mDeyVH8

vqk2016 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vqk2016 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vqk2016 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vqk2016 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vqk2016 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vqk2016 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vqk2016 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vqk2016 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vqk2016 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vqk2016 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vqk2016 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    No one is truly homosexual. Most people are bisexual even if they're not willing to admit it. People who say they're exclusively gay are ugly men who can't get laid. Men who have sex with other men are also attracted to women. I myself am Bi and have ****ed many men and women. I'm just honest with myself unlike most "straight" men. btw most of the men ive ****ed have wives, girlfriends and they gave great head and enjoyed being the bottom. Some were bodybuilders too.

BloodFlame91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BloodFlame91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BloodFlame91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BloodFlame91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BloodFlame91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BloodFlame91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BloodFlame91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BloodFlame91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BloodFlame91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BloodFlame91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BloodFlame91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Gay here and here's the honest truth. It's not that hard to understand if you just put aside your stereotypical preconceived notions about homosexuality. Now I don't know about the "Gay gene" or anything like that but I can remember as far back as when I was about 5 or 6 years old and having a crush on boy in school. Every time I saw him, I got butterflies in my stomach and got nervous being around him and obviously at the time, I didn't know the word for it was "gay" but all I know is that I had a mad crush on him and I never felt that way about girls.

And before someone asks, no I was not molested or sexually abused. That's a very dumb stereotype and most gay guys I've met shared the same sentiments. Some even knew they were attracted to guys at a young age as well though one of them repressed it because his father used to beat the **** outta him when he took notice that he was attracted to girls when he was in middle school.

Anyway, if you truly think that us gay guys are just pretending to be gay, you're pretty misguided. You really think gay men would choose a life where they'll possibly get ostracized and abandoned by their family and lose their friends and open themselves up to getting assaulted just to play pretend? Furthermore, implying that we're "faking it" and saying we should just get with women is just not fair to both individuals because that's how you get into situations with "DL guys" who hook up on the down low behind their female mate's back and to me, that's just wrong. It's better to just be honest with oneself and not lead people on. Besides, you should be thinking with the mindset of "Great! More women for me."

As for the guy above who says no one is truly straight or gay, again, that's a lie. Some people just know what they like and that's that. I have never been physically attracted to a woman and vaginas do nothing for me at all. It's pretty much the same as you hetero guys who get turned off by the thought of being near another penis.
    "Do you get the gist of the song now?"

Originally Posted by BloodFlame91 View Post
    Gay here and here's the honest truth. It's not that hard to understand if you just put aside your stereotypical preconceived notions about homosexuality. Now I don't know about the "Gay gene" or anything like that but I can remember as far back as when I was about 5 or 6 years old and having a crush on boy in school. Every time I saw him, I got butterflies in my stomach and got nervous being around him and obviously at the time, I didn't know the word for it was "gay" but all I know is that I had a mad crush on him and I never felt that way about girls.

And before someone asks, no I was not molested or sexually abused. That's a very dumb stereotype and most gay guys I've met shared the same sentiments. Some even knew they were attracted to guys at a young age as well though one of them repressed it because his father used to beat the **** outta him when he took notice that he was attracted to girls when he was in middle school.

Anyway, if you truly think that us gay guys are just pretending to be gay, you're pretty misguided. You really think gay men would choose a life where they'll possibly get ostracized and abandoned by their family and lose their friends and open themselves up to getting assaulted just to play pretend? Furthermore, implying that we're "faking it" and saying we should just get with women is just not fair to both individuals because that's how you get into situations with "DL guys" who hook up on the down low behind their female mate's back and to me, that's just wrong. It's better to just be honest with oneself and not lead people on. Besides, you should be thinking with the mindset of "Great! More women for me."

As for the guy above who says no one is truly straight or gay, again, that's a lie. Some people just know what they like and that's that. I have never been physically attracted to a woman and vaginas do nothing for me at all. It's pretty much the same as you hetero guys who get turned off by the thought of being near another penis.
    No h8. Im just kinda thinking here

If you have testes you undoubtedly produce more test than a female even if you are on the low spectrum

So, my point is the nuts are producing test and theres nothing you can do about it. No mental games will stop the production of sperm. Granted, maybe you can produce less but so long as you have nuts i still think youll produce more tesosterone than your avg. Unenhanced woman

So with that in mind i think its a choice. And it might not be as much of a choice as you think, but nevertheless its different than being "born" inherently gay

Its tough. Without breaking ethical treatment i dont see a way to devise a plan to test it. And seeing as biological markers and psychological ones are hard to delineate, its very hard to argue

aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Primarily due to strong insecurities:

1. Insecurities around building relationships with the other sex. Obviously more difficult due to differences in how each sex thinks and goes about doing things

2. Insecurities around being alone - this is what plagues lesbians. Everyone knows girls can't stand being alone and they may be too unattractive/ neurotic to land a slack jawed *******. So the "logical" next step is to find someone else like them i.e. another unattractive & neurotic female. I know right!

Most lesbians would jump at the chance to be pampered by an alpha traditional male.

Most homo dudes, would rather suck a dink than deal with the cluster f ock of emotions and leeching that girls bring to the relationship table

Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    They is what they is