Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    DJBeanPole will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBeanPole will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBeanPole will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBeanPole will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBeanPole will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBeanPole will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBeanPole will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBeanPole will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBeanPole will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBeanPole will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBeanPole will become famous soon enough. (+50)

***MUSCLE ELEMENTS*** 2-in-1 AminoFLOW BCAA/Pump Product Needs YOU!

MUSCLE ELEMENTS
    AMINO FLOW

So I've been around these forums for quite awhile although usually in the shadows. I recently became a rep for the fine folks at Muscle Elements and figured it was time for me to do a little introductory promo that way you can get to know me, I can get to know you... and then you can also get to know ME (see what I did there!?) by doing a very QUICK 10 day log of our tasty BCAA/Pump product AMINOFLOW

A little bit about myself:

I'm 33 from Indianapolis with a job/educational background in the medical field. Biggest standout right away that people always notice first is that I'm 6'9" tall. That is not a typo. And while I may have played basketball back in the day I have taken up the hobby of powerlifting and compete in both the 242lbs and 275lbs USPA Raw divisions. Best lifts were done in December of last year with a 440lbs squat, 303lbs bench and a 551lbs deadlift. I haven't competed since due to some rather annoying injuries that seem to be chaining themselves together. I also have a YouTube channel that was originally heavily focused on supplements and supplement reviews before shifting focus more towards powerlifting.

Now onto the AMINOFLOW product... here is a little breakdown of what is inside the bottle:

PRODUCT INFO

Originally Posted by Muscle Elements AminoFlow
    AmiNo Flow is the first supplement to qualify as an Amino-Oxide: a new category combining amino acids and nitric oxide boosters. There have been similar products claiming to be a 2 in 1 Amino Acid-Nitric Oxide product, however an analysis of these formulas reveals that the Nitric Oxide claims are based on a single ingredient rather than a system of NO ingredients. This drove Muscle Elements to create a product that delivered full doses of amino acids and nitric oxide potentiators to warrant being the first authentic Amino-Oxide product on the market.

AmiNo Flow’s Muscle Growth & Recovery Elements contains taurine and 5 grams of anti-catabolic BCAA’s at a 3:1:2 ratio to work synergistically with nitric oxide boosters. AmiNo flow utilizes 2 grams of L-citrulline per serving rather than the bonded L-citrulline malate, as this form would typically only yield 50% of actual L-citrulline. In addition, AmiNo flow’s Pump & Transport Elements also includes Agmatine Sulfate, L-Histidine, L-Ornithine HCL, and Grape Seed Extract. The function of this blend is to enhance the delivery of nutrients due to the improved blood flow and in combination with BCAAs has a positive effect on protein synthesis. Fluid balance and hydration are maintained from sodium phosphate, magnesium phosphate and calcium phosphate which make up the Hydration & Endurance Elements.

One of the most exciting aspects of AmiNo flow is its versatility. It can be taken at different times throughout the day for optimum amino acid and nitric oxide blood levels. AmiNo flow can also be utilized as a pre-workout booster by adding it your favorite pre-workout, such as PreCre. Furthermore AmiNo flow can be taken as a stand-alone pre-workout to increase nitric oxide production, exercise capacity, and of course eXplosive Pumps!

AmiNo Flow is the next step in Amino-Oxide supplementation combining muscle sparing amino acids, blood flow increasing nitric oxide components, and hydrating fuel electrolytes. Imagine an amino acid supplement that allows you to increase protein synthesis, nitric oxide, muscular endurance, muscle fullness, and recovery as well as maintain positive nitrogen balance!
    Sound like something you want to try? Sound like something you wouldn't mind logging for 10 days while you try it (30 doses per bottle unless you are a 2 scooper per workout like myself!)? Here's all I need to know for you to get your name tossed into the hat:

INTERESTED? JUST ANSWER THESE THINGS!
    • TRAINING STYLE
    • TELL ME A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF
    • WHAT DO YOU LIKE ABOUT BCAA PRODUCTS AND HOW WILL AMINOFLOW HELP YOU?
    • WHO WILL IT BE FOR THE WORLD SERIES?

The fine print...
    - Must be 18yo+
    - Must have US address
    - Must be willing to log for 10 days and sprinkle a final review in at the end
    Muscle Elements Representative
    www.Muscle-Elements.com
    POSTPRO All-In-One Postworkout NOW AVAILABLE!
    Ask me how to get yours at a discount!!!

USPA 242/275 Powerlifter
    TooTallPowerlifting.com
    TWIT - @TTPowerlifting
    GRAM - @tootallpowerlifting
    TUBE - youtube.com/c/tootallpowerlifting247

Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    • AGE 29
    • SEX M
    • TRAINING STYLE Hypertrophy & Powerlifting mix
    • TELL ME A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF: Training everyday for strength & size
    • WHAT DO YOU LIKE ABOUT BCAA PRODUCTS AND HOW WILL AMINOFLOW HELP YOU? I enjoy the endurance they provide (with aminos and sometimes electrolytes); also, that Aminoflow contains citrulline, agmatine, ornithine & grape seed to support pumps
    • WHO WILL IT BE FOR THE WORLD SERIES? Astros vs Dodgers

dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Holy smokes, you are one tall b@stard!! Haha, good for you on the numbers in your competitions!

AGE - 34
    SEX - Male
    TRAINING STYLE - I don't follow a style in particular. I train each bodypart on its own day but what I am doing is training legs either every other day or every 3 days (this is really the only variable that I change up from time to time depending upon how my knees are feeling). Otherwise, I have a day dedicated to shoulders, chest and back. I'll do arm work at the end of these workouts, alternating between a triceps and a biceps day.
    TELL ME A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF - I'm a father of two and soon to be of three (mid-December). But I don't let my fitness fall off the wagon as you'll catch me lifting every single day. No rest days for me and so far, I haven't missed a day yet in 2017. In the very rare circumstance where I can't get up to my gym (which is open 24 hours), I have a decent little set up in my basement that I can use. Although I'd rather train at the gym vs. at home because of the atmosphere.
    WHAT DO YOU LIKE ABOUT BCAA PRODUCTS AND HOW WILL AMINOFLOW HELP YOU? - I love the endurance boost that I get from them. Sometimes my training sessions turn into marathon sessions and it's good to have a little something extra in my water bottle while I train. BCAA's have helped make sure I'm not losing steam before I get through all of the things I want to hit that day.
    WHO WILL IT BE FOR THE WORLD SERIES? - I was sure hoping it was going to be Cleveland this year, but to no avail. So now I think it's going to be LA taking it all this year.

squatsavage will become famous soon enough. (+50) squatsavage will become famous soon enough. (+50) squatsavage will become famous soon enough. (+50) squatsavage will become famous soon enough. (+50) squatsavage will become famous soon enough. (+50) squatsavage will become famous soon enough. (+50) squatsavage will become famous soon enough. (+50) squatsavage will become famous soon enough. (+50) squatsavage will become famous soon enough. (+50) squatsavage will become famous soon enough. (+50) squatsavage will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In for this I can't deny the love for the pump! This product looks great with the Pump formula + aminos minus the blinding stimulants.

and Damn 6'9?? You better have been playin some ball!

•AGE 31
    •SEX Male
    •TRAINING STYLE My first love is basketball so I train mostly centered around my basketball needs, I play PG so I train for explosiveness, functional strength and also the general satisfaction of being as fit as possible!
    •TELL ME A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF Currently I am in an off-season of my pro career playing basketball I have played in countries of France, Israel, and China. Now I am home coaching some basketball clinics and working out preparing for my next season. I am a gymrat and love lifting, supplements and everything about fitness.
    •WHAT DO YOU LIKE ABOUT BCAA PRODUCTS AND HOW WILL AMINOFLOW HELP YOU? the BCAA products (the good ones) can significantly aid in recovery which is what I'm most interested in, and after that they usually taste great! I usually train 1-2 times a day with basketball and adding lifting into the equation I need some sweet supplemental recovery
    •WHO WILL IT BE FOR THE WORLD SERIES? I'm gonna stick with the Yankees

Hope I can try and review this product!

paladin1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paladin1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paladin1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paladin1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paladin1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paladin1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paladin1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paladin1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paladin1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paladin1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paladin1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    INTERESTED? JUST ANSWER THESE THINGS!: Yep. Count me in.

SEX: Yes, please. Oh, right. Male.

TRAINING STYLE: I took some 'hits' during my military and LEO life. So while I don't follow any routine currently, I do rotate through body parts. I like working legs because currently they are my hardest routine to get thru. Not uncommon for me to have bags of peas wrapped around both knees.

TELL ME A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF: Marine, by GOD. Church Elder. Husband to an Angel. Father of two. Living in GOD's country.

WHAT DO YOU LIKE ABOUT BCAA PRODUCTS AND HOW WILL AMINOFLOW HELP YOU?: I like the slow feed of nutrients that aminos provide. I mix a PWO with Aminos prior to my workout and drink more aminos as a intra workout. I've included a beet sourced product to my training regimen for a nitric oxide boost. Looks like AMINOFLOW will cover all of my PWO and N.O. supplementation needs.

WHO WILL IT BE FOR THE WORLD SERIES?: I used to have team loyalty when I was younger. Now I just enjoy the game. It'll be a guilty pleasure to sit back and watch the series. I always hope for it to go all seven games.

Good luck everyone.
    Escaped fm the Peoples Republic of California. Be on the lookout.

*MUSCLETECH SUPPORTER*

emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Finishing up my current log soon so I'll jump in on this opportunity! Looks like a solid intra product!

AGE 24
    SEX Male
    TRAINING STYLE Mostly bodybuilding, some powerlifting
    TELL ME A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF Financial analyst for major bank. Former college football player. Love exercise and staying fit.
    WHAT DO YOU LIKE ABOUT BCAA PRODUCTS AND HOW WILL AMINOFLOW HELP YOU? Love that BCAA products help me stay hydrated during workouts. Drinking water only can be boring. It can be harder to force fluids when only drinking water. Not only would AMINOFLOW help me hydrate but will help boost nitric oxide product as well. Hopefully it can delay some fatigue too.
    WHO WILL IT BE FOR THE WORLD SERIES? Astros and Dodgers with Astros winning

Can share prior logs if desired. Have a lot of logging experience.

mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Sex: Male

Training Style: Power-building (Layne Norton PH3, 5x days per week) I'm 7 weeks out from a PL comp in Washington State

About myself:
    I'm a credit analyst for a regional bank, about 1.5 years post graduation from college. Still trying to figure out my calling, but I know weight lifting will always be a part of my life. Love the challenge of trying to hit new PR, naturally of course.

What do you like about BCAA's and how will AminoFlow help me?
    I see AminoFlow helping me because it doesn't have any stimulants. I'm being very cautious of how much stimulants i use right now because I've come to the realization that I sleep very poorly, as in I wake up multiple times per night. So I'm trying to cut out stimulants, buy black out curtains, limit screen usage past 8pm, etc...

who will it be for the world series?
    I'm eyeing the dodgers
    Gym Lifts / Competition Lifts (Raw, kg)
    Bench: 152.5 / 120
    Squat: 182.5 / 175
    Deadlift: 235 / 225

Best WILKS In Competition: 355.26 - 83kg class

sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Love seeing great apps thus far, keep em coming
    Currently seeking new rep opportunities with an entrepreneurial company that encourages creativty.

Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Looks like a great product!
    I haven't been on the forums lately with school starting and such, but looking to get back into it.
    This would be a great log to do so!

SEX: Male

TRAINING STYLE: Powerbuilding - I usually do a strength focused movement based on Wendler531 to start my workouts, and then follow it up with hypertrophy.
    I have also been rock climbing, swimming, or doing some sort of circuit in the afternoons to move a bit after sitting in a desk for 8 hours.

TELL ME A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF: Just began my Doctorate of Physical Therapy at Idaho State University, way into all things health and fitness, from small town of Pendleton, Oregon. Looking to make some GAINZ!

WHAT DO YOU LIKE ABOUT BCAA PRODUCTS AND HOW WILL AMINOFLOW HELP YOU? I train fasted before classes in the morning (#6AM CREW), a few of my classmates and I meet up, but I really love having a high quality BCAA product to drink when I wake up in the morning. They taste great, energize me, ensure that I am hydrated, and get some amino acids in my body since I have not yet eaten anything.

WHO WILL IT BE FOR THE WORLD SERIES? Don't hate me, but I have been a YANKEES fan since I came out of the womb... really I was always just a Derek Jeter fan, but I still claim them as my team.

Would love to do this log!
    Hyper-Gro Log Thread - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166103841
    Trutein S'mores Review Thread - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166022311
    Store Reviews - http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/search/?q=Blake2732&search-submit=+&category=review

ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Awesome opportunity here! Let's get as many apps as possible!
    Professional Wrestler
    Current South Korea PWS Heavyweight Champion
    Twitter - @RyanOshun
    Instagram - RyanOshun

Resident in the Skynet lowroller21212's Avatar
    lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    AGE - 30
    SEX - M
    TRAINING STYLE - bro split, some calisthenics
    TELL ME A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF - Not a father yet, still finding out my own truth and always on the journey of self discovery.
    WHAT DO YOU LIKE ABOUT BCAA PRODUCTS AND HOW WILL AMINOFLOW HELP YOU? - Well a good flavor doesnt hurt but pump products really add to the value and welcome.
    WHO WILL IT BE FOR THE WORLD SERIES? - Dodgers baby!
    Gabber Crew since 2005

The path of the Warrior is lifelong, and mastery is often simply staying on the path. - Richard S. Heckler

If you wanna make an omelette you gotta break some eggs - Tyler Durden

#FEECTING

DJBeanPole will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBeanPole will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBeanPole will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBeanPole will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBeanPole will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBeanPole will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBeanPole will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBeanPole will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBeanPole will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBeanPole will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBeanPole will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Posted thread Friday. First time coming back to look and already seeing some great apps!
    www.Muscle-Elements.com

USPA 242/275 Powerlifter
    TooTallPowerlifting.com
    TWIT - @TTPowerlifting

ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    •AGE - 42
    •SEX - Male
    •TRAINING STYLE - Powerlifting / Similar to Greyskul
    •TELL ME A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF - Working Towards a meet in February. Right now is the time to eat and grow and get great training in. I've been lifting for quite a few years powerlifting for a year and 1/2. I'm sitting at 315 Bench 450 Squat 550 Deadlift. I would like to be closer to 1400 in feb..
    •WHAT DO YOU LIKE ABOUT BCAA PRODUCTS AND HOW WILL AMINOFLOW HELP YOU? The taste??? I wouldn't consider this a bcaa product. This should be great for endurance.
    •WHO WILL IT BE FOR THE WORLD SERIES? Houston - Dodgers with Dodgers taking it!
    NASM-CPT

Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Happy Monday all!
    Great looking apps for a great opportunity!
    Trutein S'mores Review Thread - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166022311
    Store Reviews - http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/search/?q=Blake2732&search-submit=+&category=review

ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I personally use 2 scoops of this every workout and love it. Whoever wins this opportunity is going to love it as well, I'm sure!
    Professional Wrestler
    Current South Korea PWS Heavyweight Champion
    Twitter - @RyanOshun
    Instagram - RyanOshun

krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Heck count me in this one too. Never tried any ME products and this looks like a fantastic intra product.

SEX
    Male

TRAINING STYLE
    I lift 3-5 times per week, depending on the program in following in the Bodyspace workout tracker. Right now it's 5 days per week splits with cardio every day....when I actually do the cardio.

TELL ME A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF
    I'm a machinist leed cnc programmer, have a wifey and kiddo, am an assistant baseball coach with my sons little league team, enjoy taking the family camping, going to the lake, snowboarding in our old home of Colorado, and going on those all inclusive Sandals vacations every 5 years or so when we can actually afford it.

WHAT DO YOU LIKE ABOUT BCAA
    PRODUCTS AND HOW WILL AMINOFLOW HELP YOU?
    The recovery aspect and that it seems to provide extra hydration during a workout. Aminoflow looks like a standout with the added citrulline and agmatine, that has intra workout all over it!

WHO WILL IT BE FOR THE WORLD SERIES?
    I'll go with the Cubbies in a long shot. 0-2 but that could change.....maybe.
    My Reviews:
    https://reviews.bodybuilding.com/supplement-reviews/krankphreak

\m/ Avalanche Hockey, Broncos Football \m/
    <> Oklahoma State Cowboys Football<>

PR's Bench/300 Squat/340 Deadlift/455

InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wow - DJ, you and ME are getting really active here. Love it! Looks intriguing.

INTERESTED? Yes, Please! JUST ANSWER THESE THINGS!

46 - M - Hypertrophy/Strength 4 days per week (8 set pyramids & supersets) + 1 day interval/cardio

I'm a busy dad & grandpa. I run 2 businesses with my wife plus work a FT. We're always on the go, love to travel, used to play for our worship band and really miss it; have tech stuck to my face all day long; love fast cars, sci-fi, self-improvement and building my home gym up (almost fully functioning for me just need my leg press, but my wife wants the upscale club atmosphere - not the dungeon), and I love my 'Fins - win or lose. Oh, I'm also 13" shorter than you.

What I like about BCAA products intraworkout is they are so much tastier than plain water, usually carry some electrolytes and help my workout endurance. Sipping on some pump sauce while exercising would be fantastic! I might even do 1 scoop preworkout to prime the pump (pardon the pun) and 1 intra to keep it going. that coconut lime looks most intriguing to me.

World Series? Who's still in? Cubs? I'll take them if they are. Other than that I have no clue.

Thanks for the opportunity!
    “God will not have his work made manifest by cowards” - RWE
    1Cor 6:19-20, Rom 12:1-2
    [[|--- CM Appr. Crew --- |]]

sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Love the interaction in here. Has anyone used ME before?
    Currently seeking new rep opportunities with an entrepreneurial company that encourages creativty.

InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have to humbly admit that I don't think I ever have, save for perhaps a sample packet of something a while back from my local shoppe.

ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sschantz View Post
    Yup and have the T-shirt!
    NASM-CPT

Mad respect to the owner of ME, saw the priceplow response. Class act.
    NASM-CPT

mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I haven't...but I'd like to!
    Gym Lifts / Competition Lifts (Raw, kg)
    Bench: 152.5 / 120
    Squat: 182.5 / 175
    Deadlift: 235 / 225

Best WILKS In Competition: 355.26 - 83kg class

emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Have used PreCreXS!

Originally Posted by ahawk01 View Post
    Mad respect to the owner of ME, saw the priceplow response. Class act.
    I had to go find out. I must say, he was very dignified, articulate, and CLEAR!! Never bashed anyone.

My Yankees are looking good!

avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Dude, i'll give this a shot. I'm on no stims for about a month due to not taking time off prior. it was making my heart race and a tons of other non comforting things. I've been able to set life goals of PR's without it atm. I also use to work out in the early AM but can no longer due to catching up on sleep, bettering my immune system and over all health. So this would be great to have in the mornings up until I can work out aroun noon some days.

SEX: Male
    TRAINING STYLE: Hard
    TELL ME A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF: always riding mx, bmx, mtb, and doing art and design stuff. Takes up the majority of my life!
    WHAT DO YOU LIKE ABOUT BCAA PRODUCTS AND HOW WILL AMINOFLOW HELP YOU? It gives me that burst of overall energy through out the day. It can be something I can sip throughout the morning up until my workout.
    WHO WILL IT BE FOR THE WORLD SERIES? Yanks dawg.
    PM for custom art inquiry's, examples on my page.

Workout log with recipes: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166481491

Resident in the Skynet lowroller21212's Avatar
    lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Blake2732 View Post
    My Yankees are looking good!
    Who's it gonna be to face the Dodgers in the WS??
    Finally in the saddle now for my blue!
    Gabber Crew since 2005

The path of the Warrior is lifelong, and mastery is often simply staying on the path. - Richard S. Heckler

If you wanna make an omelette you gotta break some eggs - Tyler Durden

#FEECTING

Friday bump! Will be scoping for a winner or two shortly!
    www.Muscle-Elements.com

USPA 242/275 Powerlifter
    TooTallPowerlifting.com
    TWIT - @TTPowerlifting

major anticipation.

Good luck all!

Alright all, so a little bird told me that currently at the ME HQ there is only one flavor of AminoFlow currently available (Fruit Punch if I'm not mistaken). So, given that information we can do 1 of 2 things.

1) I can pick winners now, and you get no say in the flavor you receive

2) We can draw this out a bit and let you choose the flavor

What say you!?!

www.Muscle-Elements.com

USPA 242/275 Powerlifter
    TooTallPowerlifting.com
    TWIT - @TTPowerlifting