Thread: Summer Bulk.

SmileBrahhh will become famous soon enough. (+50) SmileBrahhh will become famous soon enough. (+50) SmileBrahhh will become famous soon enough. (+50) SmileBrahhh will become famous soon enough. (+50) SmileBrahhh will become famous soon enough. (+50) SmileBrahhh will become famous soon enough. (+50) SmileBrahhh will become famous soon enough. (+50) SmileBrahhh will become famous soon enough. (+50) SmileBrahhh will become famous soon enough. (+50) SmileBrahhh will become famous soon enough. (+50) SmileBrahhh will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Summer Bulk.

This is going to be my log that I will be keeping throughout the summer. The goal is to get a physique that would be adequate enough for the Summer. As of now here are my stats (cold) measured on March 23.

Arms; 12"
    Chest/Back: 37.5"
    Waist; 28.5"

Current goals are to hit around a 13" arm, 42" chest/back, and stay under a 30" waist by the end of summer in September. In this goal I'm going to also try to add around 15 lbs. of mass, not all muscle obviously, by the end of September. Which would put me between the 135-145 mark since I believe I'm currently at 125, may actually be around 130, but I haven't weighed myself in a bit so I'll just stick with 125 as my starting weight.

Weight; 125
    Height; 5'4.5"

Strength isn't really anything I care too much about, because everyone in this area is generally weak anyways, so even though I'm actually a pretty weak person, I'm perceived as strong to others here as my lifts are still more than an average student at my high school. Despite this I would still like to hit some strength goals, most of my lifts put me around the 65-70% range at an intermediate level, I'd like to increase these to at least an 80% range in the advanced range. Because I don't really know how much I'm really trying to hit specifically with my weight, I'm going to hit a range that I'd like to hit on my lifts with the lowest one being me at 135 and the other being at 145.

Bench Press; 185-205
    Squat; 245-270
    Deadlift; 285-315

I've also thrown together a random list of secondary goals since I'm a pretty goal oriented person and can't really go without them. They'll be in the first comment.
    Started as a twig, now a slightly bigger twig.

Bench Press; 150 lbs. at 122 lb. bodyweight.
    Deadlift; 235 lbs. at 122 lb. bodyweight.
    Squat; 185 lbs. at 122 lb. bodyweight.

@smilebrahhh on Instagram for progress updates.

SmileBrahhh will become famous soon enough. (+50) SmileBrahhh will become famous soon enough. (+50) SmileBrahhh will become famous soon enough. (+50) SmileBrahhh will become famous soon enough. (+50) SmileBrahhh will become famous soon enough. (+50) SmileBrahhh will become famous soon enough. (+50) SmileBrahhh will become famous soon enough. (+50) SmileBrahhh will become famous soon enough. (+50) SmileBrahhh will become famous soon enough. (+50) SmileBrahhh will become famous soon enough. (+50) SmileBrahhh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    3/24/17

Didn't go in to school today. Took advantage and got work done early, hit arms and shoulders for about an hour and a half, ate two breakfasts an hour apart from each other, then went in and got my driving permit. The arm and shoulder exercises I did were part of the Arnold Blueprint, modified slightly because the program is insane if left alone. Biggest change I make is taking away the 30 rep set sometimes completely, or just turning it into 20 which I do only if I feel good enough. It's worked for me. Seen great results with this program, incredibly hard though, also a bit demanding. Some days I have to rest and do a workout so different. For example, Monday is a chest day, the chest day is so much that the next day when I'm supposed to do arms and shoulders, I can't because of how sore my triceps and shoulders are from the chest day. Sometimes I'll also switch the arm day and leg day. To go Chest/Back, Legs, Arms/Shoulders.

3/25/17

Didn't necessarily lift today in an actual routine session. Just did a bit of bench press maxing and that's it. I walked a lot into the city, stayed at the local gym thing place here for a few hours, swam and played tennis and walked back home. Came home tired as can be and even though I didn't really lift I still feel sore in the legs and arms. It's been a good day.

3/26/17

Basically nothing today. It's Sunday! So I rested, except for some light and brief cardio. Went to church today, and even got saved. I feel great, and I'm ready for this next week to start so I can make some more gains. Also going to hang up a heavy bag so daily punching/kicking is ahead. I'm predicting so is a stabile core and huge traps and lats.

3/27/17

Hit chest and back pretty good today. Nothing compared to the pump I got last week on the same workout. But, it was still a good pump. Starting to notice some light vascularity in my chest, and the vein in my shoulder is starting to pop out despite being on a bulk and gaining weight. Really focused on my chest today, did really light back work, mostly pull ups, because I plan of hitting a big part of my back when I do deadlifts later this week. Also ordered my first ever stringer tank top for the summer. I've been getting some compliments on my size and I need a good tan so why not. It's neon green and black with a golds gym logo front and center. Should be great. Also, I plan on posting pictures soon in this. Was planning on it today, but the pump wasn't too great and wore off quickly before I could even get a photo.

3/28/17

Almost missed this. Had a busy day. Got recruited for wrestling by the wrestling coach when I asked him if I could stay after school to work out a bit with the raiders team. After school I literally ran and did more cardio than I ever have. I agreed to stay and do it everyday so, oh well. Guess I gotta get used to it. I stay after school and don't leave until 5:30. Felt dead after school. Ate about the same as I normally would while bulking, but this time I added a bit more fat in to help with upping the calories. Didn't lift although arms and shoulders were on the daily plan. I just didn't have it in me to do it.

3/29/17

Killed today. Had to do strictly bodyweight leg exercises. Got some complimented on toughness. After doing an absolute ton on my legs we went outside for some sprints. Did a fast then jogging quarter mile lap four times until we hit a mile. Then after that we did some straight sprints. I feel did, no practice tomorrow. Going to do bodybuilding for the first time in a bit and hit my chest and back. Or possibly maybe arms and shoulders depending on how I feel.

jusefali is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    why you stoped posting bro don't giveup