Page 246 of 266 FirstFirst ... 146 196 236 244 245 246 247 248 256 ... LastLast
Results 7,351 to 7,380 of 7977
    StickLegs78 is just really nice. (+1000) StickLegs78 is just really nice. (+1000) StickLegs78 is just really nice. (+1000) StickLegs78 is just really nice. (+1000) StickLegs78 is just really nice. (+1000) StickLegs78 is just really nice. (+1000) StickLegs78 is just really nice. (+1000) StickLegs78 is just really nice. (+1000) StickLegs78 is just really nice. (+1000) StickLegs78 is just really nice. (+1000) StickLegs78 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by muscle beast View Post
    biggest crock of chit ever...anecdotal evidence like this means nothing and is used to cope. Look up actual surveys (medscape) and compare them. It varies by specialty and location...
    Well of course there is variation with location and specialty, but the national trend is very clear. BTW, this is a bad thing, I want good/talented people to become surgeons! But, there are serious problems in medicine today that is making more and more doctors very unhappy. Denying this problem exists is not the solution.

I have close friends that are surgeons (world class guys working at some of the most famous hospital in the world). They work brutal hours and get treated like **** by admistrators who just see them as a cost to be controlled.

Good for you if you are happy bring an MD, are your colleagues also satisfied? What's your specialty?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/susanada.../#2b80b2d27dab
    CRNA Crew
    Used to be super skinny and now slightly better crew
    Chronic back pain for years, but now better crew

muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by StickLegs78 View Post
    Well of course there is variation with location and specialty, but the national trend is very clear. BTW, this is a bad thing, I want good/talented people to become surgeons! But, there are serious problems in medicine today that is making more and more doctors very unhappy. Denying this problem exists is not the solution.

I have close friends that are surgeons (world class guys working at some of the most famous hospital in the world). They work brutal hours and get treated like **** by admistrators who just see them as a cost to be controlled.

Good for you if you are happy bring an MD, are your colleagues also satisfied? What's your specialty?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/susanada.../#2b80b2d27dab
    No ones denying anything. But to make blanket statements about all doctors being miserable and all PAs loving their life is just bullchit and anyone in either field would tell you that.

GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    **** Patient Satisfaction

When will Administration get it?

Safety over Satisfaction.

Let's be honest quite a few of us are miserable.

Except for Ortho, those are the happiest around it seems.

spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have a lot friends that are PA ps or surgeons. While the docs make big bucks, a high percentage of them are not happy with their jobs, with the PAs, it's the opposite, almost all our satisfied with their work.

PA is right around the sweet spot for pay/quality of life. In real life, if you are making 120-150k and only working 40-50 a week with no take home stuff, you have made it (once you pay off any/all student loans)..
    I am definitely going to have to kind of agree with this from an anecdotal standpoint. I'm sure it varies by specialty and area, but the larger goal is to suck the life out of your docs.

My BF is doing per diem at one of the major trauma centers in the aea and every single person that is FT on staff is unhappy as fuq and hate their life and bitter. He's one of the few fortunate people who has found his way into a cash/cosmetics training situation and will run out of that sh*thole as soon ashe gets his boards completed and the cosmetics becomes the cash cow. In the meantime he is working about 80 hours hours a week in a high stress environment and 20 in a training environmen..... Good times.

Side note, I have a close person in my life who is very knowlwdgeabe of healthcare public policy... one of the goals of Obamacare was to lower physician wages to make up fr some of the costs. Makes med school and residency even less appealing (as if it is appealing as it is...)
    What's Spicy Training For?? LIFE MOTHER F-ER!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155227363

StickLegs78 is just really nice. (+1000) StickLegs78 is just really nice. (+1000) StickLegs78 is just really nice. (+1000) StickLegs78 is just really nice. (+1000) StickLegs78 is just really nice. (+1000) StickLegs78 is just really nice. (+1000) StickLegs78 is just really nice. (+1000) StickLegs78 is just really nice. (+1000) StickLegs78 is just really nice. (+1000) StickLegs78 is just really nice. (+1000) StickLegs78 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by muscle beast View Post
    No ones denying anything. But to make blanket statements about all doctors being miserable and all PAs loving their life is just bullchit and anyone in either field would tell you that.
    I wrote that a high percentage of MDs are unhappy with their job (with some specialties this number is 50%+) - this is a major, well documented issue. PAs on the other hand, have very high job satisfaction. This is a fact. It doesn't mean that these MDs would be happier as PAs, or that PAs would be miserable as doctors; however it's something that someone considering a career in medicine should be aware of.....

One of my favorite surgeons is a brilliant, Harvard trained vascular surgeon - 2 of his kids are PAs, the third is an NP. Anecdotes like this are certainly backed up by the data (for surgeons).

What's your specialty again? Years of experience, region where you practice?
    CRNA Crew

Originally Posted by spicyprice View Post
    I am definitely going to have to kind of agree with this from an anecdotal standpoint. I'm sure it varies by specialty and area, but the larger goal is to suck the life out of your docs.

My BF is doing per diem at one of the major trauma centers in the aea and every single person that is FT on staff is unhappy as fuq and hate their life and bitter. He's one of the few fortunate people who has found his way into a cash/cosmetics training situation and will run out of that sh*thole as soon ashe gets his boards completed and the cosmetics becomes the cash cow. In the meantime he is working about 80 hours hours a week in a high stress environment and 20 in a training environmen..... Good times.

Side note, I have a close person in my life who is very knowlwdgeabe of healthcare public policy... one of the goals of Obamacare was to lower physician wages to make up fr some of the costs. Makes med school and residency even less appealing (as if it is appealing as it is...)
    People don't realize how brutal 80hrs really is, if we aren't careful no one (good is going to want to be an MD - especially high risk stuff like OB).

Physician pay is obviously something Obamacare has targeted, of course, Trump's guy (Price) is the other extreme, as you would expect from an orthopod
    CRNA Crew

Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well I'm starting FNP program in Feb, can't wait
    Blaugrana Crew
    Chicago Crew
    Misc Porsche crew

fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Antonio519 View Post
    Well I'm starting FNP program in Feb, can't wait
    gl bro! that was one of the route i may want to take
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    ~almost choked on animalpak crew~
    RN/Healthcare Crew
    Always pick 2 crew

spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    People don't realize how brutal 80hrs really is, if we aren't careful no one (good is going to want to be an MD - especially high risk stuff like OB).

Physician pay is obviously something Obamacare has targeted, of course, Trump's guy (Price) is the other extreme, as you would expect from an orthopod
    There was a three week period where he chose to do 24 hour calls every other day... so 24 in L&D, then he would go straight to the other unpaid training and be there till 4-5 in th afternoon, come home sleep, and go back to work another 24 the next day. The man is a freaking beast with a killer work ethic.

So, the staff folks I think get around less than 220k/yr for 40 hrs of clinic (high risk OB clinic in a very poor area, so usually complicated with plenty of comorbidities) and then I think 5-6 calls a month although due to the low wage they usually work a lot more and for only 80/hr. In NYC. 220. C.R.A.Z.Y. One of the local hospitals in Staten Island pays 185/yr for OB.

And you're so right. Keep that low pay and ****ty life the norm and no one will be an OB or MD in general.

Guise........ I finally got an offer on the original sales job I applied for (4th quarter fiscal stuff kept them from formally offering till now... was killing me.)!!!!! WOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Buh-Bye 13 hour shifts, weekends, and holidays, bull**** bureaucracy, illogical policies to check off regulatory boxes, dangerous assignments, bitchy nurses, management creepin your back even though you are one of the few people who actually cares about doing the right thing the right way!!!!

Howdy working from home, making my own schedule, 15 vacation days, 4 floating holidays, and UNLIMITED sick time (not that I would abuse that, but crazy.)!!!!

fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Guise........ I finally got an offer on the original sales job I applied for (4th quarter fiscal stuff kept them from formally offering till now... was killing me.)!!!!! WOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Buh-Bye 13 hour shifts, weekends, and holidays, bull**** bureaucracy, illogical policies to check off regulatory boxes, dangerous assignments, bitchy nurses, management creepin your back even though you are one of the few people who actually cares about doing the right thing the right way!!!!

Howdy working from home, making my own schedule, 15 vacation days, 4 floating holidays, and UNLIMITED sick time (not that I would abuse that, but crazy.)!!!!
    grats! i didn't like working in a hospital at all.. for the same reasons you just said. will be starting at my pediatricians office next tuesday
    RN/Healthcare Crew
    Always pick 2 crew

guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000)

fukking finally! now we're both in the new job crew! didn't want to ask about it since you haven't mentioned it in a while, but yaaaaas! slay mama! muah :*
    Student Registered Nurse Anesthetist c/o '21

TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Submitted both my applications, finally done. The hardest part now is waiting I think I'll know something February-March.
    Check out my supplement log for Gaspari's Size On!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172059223

Originally Posted by guyman123 View Post
    fukking finally! now we're both in the new job crew! didn't want to ask about it since you haven't mentioned it in a while, but yaaaaas! slay mama! muah :*
    Man, there were some mentally difficult times! I also had a crazy interview for a growth hormone product that would have been super cool, but it was the most intense interview ever... like pretty much a stress interview! But somehow I was in the top two candidates. I cant even describe...

Anyway, I was at the point of applying ot everything and not even bothering to evaluate if I knew anything about the drug/device.... I was not going to get screwwed by this other job waiting around.

Anyway, 2017 is gonna be awesome for us all!!!

guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Man, there were some mentally difficult times! I also had a crazy interview for a growth hormone product that would have been super cool, but it was the most intense interview ever... like pretty much a stress interview! But somehow I was in the top two candidates. I cant even describe...

Anyway, I was at the point of applying ot everything and not even bothering to evaluate if I knew anything about the drug/device.... I was not going to get screwwed by this other job waiting around.

Anyway, 2017 is gonna be awesome for us all!!!

I'm in love with you, Ms. Price.
    Last edited by guyman123; 01-06-2017 at 10:48 AM.

Originally Posted by guyman123 View Post
    I'm in love with you, Ms. Price.
    <3 you too, Mr. Man

rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    you guys ever smash/date nurses from work? i met this chick from the unit next door and i think she wants my cawk.

Originally Posted by rjones416 View Post
    you guys ever smash/date nurses from work? i met this chick from the unit next door and i think she wants my cawk.
    Yes. I actually posted my experience about it on this thread. It wasn't worth it. Srs. Nothing but gossip from a majority of my coworkers for a good three months until I moved to the ICU. Good luck, brah.

Don't **** where you eat

Im pretty sure I said this exact thing to Guyman.

first day at the pediatricians office was awesome. just need to learn how to deal with bratty kids now..
    RN/Healthcare Crew
    Always pick 2 crew

DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    it will be the weirdest report you will ever give if you break up.

dont smash, dating is different.
    From Houston, now I am in San Diego

Registered Nurse? Or work in the healthcare? Come join
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147557373
    -=Degenerative Disc Disease Crew=-
    -=Torn Pec Crew=-

DrFeeIGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrFeeIGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrFeeIGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrFeeIGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrFeeIGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrFeeIGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrFeeIGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrFeeIGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrFeeIGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrFeeIGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrFeeIGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just hired a CRNA for 1099 contract work.....$150hr....dude is 26 as well, best job in healthcare no doubt

Originally Posted by fbreaker View Post
    first day at the pediatricians office was awesome. just need to learn how to deal with bratty kids now..

I was reading a write up, I think on KevinMD, regarding how disrespectful kids have become. You need to perfect the Dad look. You know, that look when you were in public and you were about to do something you werent supposed to do and you dad gave you the "Dont you ****ing think about it" look.

How did you like it otherwise???

Originally Posted by DrFeeIGood View Post
    Just hired a CRNA for 1099 contract work.....$150hr....dude is 26 as well, best job in healthcare no doubt
    Jesus, what state?

Originally Posted by DrFeeIGood View Post
    That's pretty standard. I have a side gig that pays per day, but most days works out to $125 (not 1099 though and includes insurance). Then again there are RNs making like $100/hr in places like Cali.

It's win-win for all involved as the hospitals/groups make big bucks and the patients get high quality care.
    CRNA Crew

I was reading a write up, I think on KevinMD, regarding how disrespectful kids have become. You need to perfect the Dad look. You know, that look when you were in public and you were about to do something you werent supposed to do and you dad gave you the "Dont you ****ing think about it" look.

How did you like it otherwise???
    yeah there was thing one little girl that refused to do hearing and vision testing.. apparently at home she always gets what she wants. also her grandmother said shes on the ipad 24/7 haha. otherwise a lot of the kids were funny and a little nervous but otherwise good kids. one of the parents pulled the doctor aside because the dad kept questioning why his kids penis is so small.. no joke LOL. we also had a kid that was very overweight which i've never seen but when he came in the senior nurse was so thrilled at his progress, and looking at his bmi chart i was amazed too at how far he's come

otherwise i love it, much different flow than inpatient for sure, and actually feel like i can make a difference in kids lifestyles. shots and blood draws are probably going to be the biggest obstacle. the population at my pediatricians office is like 95% asian, so generally they are all respectful and usually listen. helps that i'm chinese as well and can speak basic cantonese
    RN/Healthcare Crew
    Always pick 2 crew

Originally Posted by fbreaker View Post
    yeah there was thing one little girl that refused to do hearing and vision testing.. apparently at home she always gets what she wants. also her grandmother said shes on the ipad 24/7 haha. otherwise a lot of the kids were funny and a little nervous but otherwise good kids. one of the parents pulled the doctor aside because the dad kept questioning why his kids penis is so small.. no joke LOL. we also had a kid that was very overweight which i've never seen but when he came in the senior nurse was so thrilled at his progress, and looking at his bmi chart i was amazed too at how far he's come

otherwise i love it, much different flow than inpatient for sure, and actually feel like i can make a difference in kids lifestyles. shots and blood draws are probably going to be the biggest obstacle. the population at my pediatricians office is like 95% asian, so generally they are all respectful and usually listen. helps that i'm chinese as well and can speak basic cantonese
    Good for you.

You guys use "freeze away" numbing spray for shots/blood draws?
    CRNA Crew

Good for you.

You guys use "freeze away" numbing spray for shots/blood draws?
    nope, go in raw haha. sometimes if we only need a small sample we just use a lancet and milk the blood out of a finger. will look into the freeze away stuff though..
    RN/Healthcare Crew
    Always pick 2 crew

SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Don't **** where you eat

Im pretty sure I said this exact thing to Guyman.
    This.

But I like to live dangerously

Dated a girl in my class and oh boy that was a disaster. Things ended at the beginning of last semester. I had to see her with her new boyfriend prancing around campus. Jakes on her because she was willing to cheat on him with me. I ofcourse denied it.

Just checking in with the healthcare brahs and brahettes.

Currently studying for Step 1. Crazy because a year and a half ago I was really deciding against med school and thinking about doing IT...but here we are. No regrets

On a side note...Anyone in a LTR ITT nowadays? What kind of girl/guy you dating?

Kinda wondering the type of girl I'll end up with. Planning on getting a vet tech certification after residency and working 2 days a week pro bono. Obviously going to be working 3 12's as a hospitalist IM. Going to pay off debt, pay for my parents mortgage as a thank you for everything, send them on vacations. Maybe dive into some entrepreneurship...but most definitely open up my own dog shelter for old and abused. What kinda girl is going to want to put up with all that?!

I dunno...I don't what to just be a physician..by that I don't want to just identify as one. I want to do other great things. Not trying to strive to be a world renown doc, just trying to be a great one to my patients.

Well it seems I have gone off on tangent and ranted.

Enjoy lol
    Last edited by SwiftRick; 01-11-2017 at 04:44 PM.
    SwiftRick is a fictional character

Originally Posted by SwiftRick View Post
    This.

But I like to live dangerously

Dated a girl in my class and oh boy that was a disaster. Things ended at the beginning of last semester. I had to see her with her new boyfriend prancing around campus. Jakes on her because she was willing to cheat on him with me. I ofcourse denied it.

Just checking in with the healthcare brahs and brahettes.

Currently studying for Step 1. Crazy because a year and a half ago I was really deciding against med school and thinking about doing IT...but here we are. No regrets

On a side note...Anyone in a LTR ITT nowadays? What kind of girl/guy you dating?

Kinda wondering the type of girl I'll end up with. Planning on getting a vet tech certification after residency and working 2 days a week pro bono. Obviously going to be working 3 12's as a hospitalist IM. Going to pay off debt, pay for my parents mortgage as a thank you for everything, send them on vacations. Maybe dive into some entrepreneurship...but most definitely open up my own dog shelter for old and abused. What kinda girl is going to want to put up with all that?!

I dunno...I don't what to just be a physician..by that I don't want to just identify as one. I want to do other great things. Not trying to strive to be a world renown doc, just trying to be a great one to my patients.

Well it seems I have gone off on tangent and ranted.

Enjoy lol
    Thanks for checking in, humblebrah. Miss you :* come visit me sometime, bby.

I have to ask you brahs this since I've been having a problem. Whenever I get bored or I'm sitting down to chart, I usually get a chubster going on and it's very obvious (no brag). How do you guys deal with this, especially you, sticklegs (since I'm assuming you're sitting down a majority of the time in the OR)? I usually try to think of datmurse's AVI, but it usually makes it worse.
    Last edited by guyman123; 01-11-2017 at 06:39 PM.

Page 246 of 266 FirstFirst ... 146 196 236 244 245 246 247 248 256 ... LastLast