Adjust91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adjust91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adjust91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adjust91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adjust91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adjust91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adjust91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adjust91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adjust91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adjust91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adjust91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Critique Routine? 5x5 w/ Flexibility Training

Sup peeps,

So I tried some Pistol Squats last night, even assisted ones, they were a complete no-go. I get halfway down and realize I'm stuck... so I figure my flexibility has just sunk in recent months due to no sports training. Next year I'm applying for a top AFL team here in the UK who play in the Premiership, so I NEED to be on point.

Workout A
    Back Squat 5x5
    Bench 5x5
    Barbell Row 5x5
    T-Bar Row 2x8
    Lat Raise 2x8
    Sit Up 2x15

Workout B
    Front Squat 5x5
    Military 5x5
    Deadlift 5x5
    Barbell Curl 2x8
    Tri Press/Dip 2x8
    Lying Leg Raise 2x15

So the above routine I rotate A/B/A/B/A/B through Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

Tuesdays and Thursday I'm doing some flexibility training. I'm going to attempt some Vinyasa/Ashtanga Yoga to start off with and see how I get on with that... IF it's too slow for me etc... then I'm just going to spend those 2 days doing some proper flexibility/mobility workouts/stretches. Also doing a few quick stretches morning and night everyday

Sooo guys... let me know what you want? The main idea here is to just put on size and strength equally.. I'm 6"3 214lb this morning and I'm fairly lean, 10-15% range if I had to guess (visible abs relaxed, but barely)

I workout at home so have no access to machines, all I have is dips, squat rack, bench, Barbell, dumbbells and IF I can find a way to balance it, I can do pull ups on my squat rack also.

Adjust91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adjust91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adjust91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adjust91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adjust91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adjust91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adjust91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adjust91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adjust91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adjust91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adjust91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm not sure if this would be any better but there's an alternative I've found... I find hitting a muscle once a week isn't enough, but I can only do 3x a week the workouts..

I'm thinking maybe on the 1st option if I do the below:

Monday: Heavy
    Wednesday: Heavy
    Friday: Volume

or should I do the below:
    MONDAY, WEDNESDAY, FRIDAY
    Squat 4x 12, 10, 8, 8
    Upright Row 3x 8
    Wide-Grip Pull Up 3x MAX
    Incline Bench 4x 12, 10, 10, 8
    Close-Grip Bench Press 3x 6-8
    Military Press 3x 8
    Standing Barbell Curl 3x 8, 8, 6
    Decline Dumbbell Situps 3x MAX

grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you're just looking for mobility work, look into something like ROMWOD. Just do your mobility work separate from your lifting. You can do it before bed or first thing in the morning.