KetoCarol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KetoCarol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KetoCarol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KetoCarol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Chocolate Buttercup Fat Bombs (just 3 ingredients)

-16 oz Unsweetened Chocolate (I used a combination of dark chocolate and sugar free Hershey's chips)
    -7 oz Kerrygold Butter (salted)
    -Erythritol to taste (any keto friendly sweetener should work)

Melt chocolate over a double boiler, and add 1 oz butter, stir till smooth. Add in erythritol, a couple of tablespoons at a time, until the chocolate tastes as sweet as you'd like it. Line a muffin pan with baking cups, and spray each cup with a bit of baking spray to help keep from sticking. Pour just enough chocolate in the bottom of each cup to cover the bottom and freeze for a few minutes to harden. In a separate bowl, cream together the remaining butter and enough erythritol to sweeten the butter just slightly (I used 3 or 4 tbsp). Put a dollop of the butter into each cup on top of the chocolate bottoms, and press down slightly to smooth the top, but be careful to leave a little space around all sides for the chocolate. Then pour the rest of the chocolate evenly over the cups, and shake the pan a bit to even the tops. Place in the freezer to harden. Enjoy!

Makes 12 pieces.

Macros:

Carbs: 2.7g
    Fat: 31.5g
    Protein: 5.3g
    Calories: 356.7
    Attached Images

ThystleWeed2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThystleWeed2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThystleWeed2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThystleWeed2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThystleWeed2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThystleWeed2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThystleWeed2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThystleWeed2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThystleWeed2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThystleWeed2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThystleWeed2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Those look interesting!

I'd be tempted to just use peanut butter though, as I love me some Reeses!