Thread: Lightheaded

shojeanice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lightheaded

So i started modified keto a few weeks ago and was feeling lightheaded, I assumed it was the low carb flu and just went on with it. After a few weeks I added more food...and I still feel light headed Any ideas why? I am eating about 75gcarbs, 100f, 100p, So not so much keto but low carb...that roughly is about 1600 cals with a small cheat/refeed on the weekend. I train 5 days a week, mix of strength, yoga and cardio (1.5 hours a day)...Any suggestions would greatly help.

I am 5'2 124lbs.

Thanks!

Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Clinically most lightheaded patients are lightheaded due to inadequate water and possibly sodium intake.

shojeanice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Heisman2 View Post
    Clinically most lightheaded patients are lightheaded due to inadequate water and possibly sodium intake.
    I drink about a gallon and a half of water a day, and sprinkle all my food with sea salt as well as a exogenous ketone. Interesting.

SteelBuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by shojeanice View Post
    So i started modified keto a few weeks ago and was feeling lightheaded, I assumed it was the low carb flu and just went on with it. After a few weeks I added more food...and I still feel light headed Any ideas why? I am eating about 75gcarbs, 100f, 100p, So not so much keto but low carb...that roughly is about 1600 cals with a small cheat/refeed on the weekend. I train 5 days a week, mix of strength, yoga and cardio (1.5 hours a day)...Any suggestions would greatly help.

I am 5'2 124lbs.

Thanks!
    Hi,

Did you feel the same when you were on a Keto diet?

Oneside1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oneside1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oneside1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oneside1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oneside1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oneside1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oneside1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oneside1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oneside1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oneside1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oneside1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Yes, it might be the keto flu. Also it seems like you have a heavy workout load. I felt a bit weaker at the start of keto. So maybe dont expect to lift the way weights as easily. Or take it a bit easier.