Closed Thread
Page 234 of 332 FirstFirst ... 134 184 224 232 233 234 235 236 244 284 ... LastLast
Results 6,991 to 7,020 of 9955
    Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by idno View Post
    Having another tinder sloot over in a couple of hours. I came watching a good POV shot just as she texted me that she was coming over. I'm hoping I can get it fully up because this girl is another chubster. She'll be #2 smash in my life. Once I get to 10 I'm banning all whales from getting anywhere near my D.
    in many other threads you claim to be FA virgin with social anxiety, yet this is your second bang? much disrespect
    Workout at home Crew
    Social Anxiety Crew
    First year of working out Crew
    '97 reppin Crew

EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by awilll View Post
    Has anyone in here ever turned a tinder girl into a relationship? I know it's probably rare but this girl I'm seeing seems like a catch.

We've never talked about what we want out of this so how would you recommend I go about bringing it up? Or should I just hold off and wait for her to bring it up?
    No, but I'm hoping to. I was on a first date with a girl last night and she was awesome. Cute, funny and with actual life goals. Didn't seem like the stereotype people have here. Obviously, it's just one date, but even the ones I went on dates previously were often grad students or otherwise ambitious and independent girls.

How long have you been seeing her? Usually people will tell you to wait for her to bring it up, but I'm of the opinion that it doesn't really matter. I don't think her interest level will go down, and at least you'll know where you stand. Have you been dating other girls on Tinder since? Has she?

Originally Posted by Poodleman View Post
    in many other threads you claim to be FA virgin with social anxiety, yet this is your second bang? much disrespect
    He's not claiming he's a virgin anymore. You might also be confusing him with BigTimePlayer.
    "In all things there is a poison and there is nothing without a poison. It depends only upon the dose whether a poison is a poison or not." ~ Paracelsus

Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by EmperorRyker View Post

He's not claiming he's a virgin anymore. You might also be confusing him with BigTimePlayer.
    ah ok, well still FA but if hes atleast had 1 sloot then hes no longer FA. In the depression thread he said he had social anxiety
    Workout at home Crew
    Social Anxiety Crew
    '97 reppin Crew

idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ah ok, well still FA but if hes atleast had 1 sloot then hes no longer FA. In the depression thread he said he had social anxiety
    I have very minor social anxiety. Not to the point where I need to be medicated. I'm actually in therapy for depersonalization. I'm still FA, only difference is now I'm not a virgin.
    HTC

EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Not being a virgin has nothing to do with not being FA.
    "In all things there is a poison and there is nothing without a poison. It depends only upon the dose whether a poison is a poison or not." ~ Paracelsus

idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Not being a virgin has nothing to do with not being FA.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to EmperorRyker again.
    HTC

A0wner21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A0wner21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A0wner21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A0wner21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A0wner21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A0wner21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A0wner21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A0wner21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A0wner21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A0wner21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A0wner21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by A0wner21 View Post
    brehs, I made a fake profile jsut to scout the area, found one girl that was a really cute 6/10 and super liked her. Started a convo and got her number. any idea how to proceed? Brb she doesnt know what I look like
    any1

KingSaddam is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingSaddam is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingSaddam is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingSaddam is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingSaddam is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingSaddam is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingSaddam is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingSaddam is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingSaddam is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingSaddam is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingSaddam is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by liftyousay View Post
    #37 (chick from reddit - slept over)
    WTF did I just read. Reddit? Thought that place was all FA neckbeards and Feminazi, SJWs
    So you just started talking without seeing a photo?

Originally Posted by American Psycho View Post
    Struck out last night but had a girl from the hotel up to my room...
    You banged?
    How did that bio I saw in another post do? Something about being a "sex monster"

Flexium is just really nice. (+1000) Flexium is just really nice. (+1000) Flexium is just really nice. (+1000) Flexium is just really nice. (+1000) Flexium is just really nice. (+1000) Flexium is just really nice. (+1000) Flexium is just really nice. (+1000) Flexium is just really nice. (+1000) Flexium is just really nice. (+1000) Flexium is just really nice. (+1000) Flexium is just really nice. (+1000)
    Has anyone in here ever turned a tinder girl into a relationship? I know it's probably rare but this girl I'm seeing seems like a catch.

We've never talked about what we want out of this so how would you recommend I go about bringing it up? Or should I just hold off and wait for her to bring it up?
    Met this SUPER religious girl that wanted a relationship and we went out like 5 times but then I felt guilty for my plans to corrupt and smash her so I ended it haha

American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by KingSaddam View Post
    WTF did I just read. Reddit? Thought that place was all FA neckbeards and Feminazi, SJWs

You banged?
    How did that bio I saw in another post do? Something about being a "sex monster"
    It did OK lol, better when I changed up the wording a bit. I've got to check our in a minute but if you want I can maybe find later.

Didn't smash last night, girl wanted it from earlier in the day tho, I'm not really sure but seemed her boyfriend and another guy showed up (she had been texting on and off) and she was also wearing a wedding ring but said it was for her job as a constitutional attorney as a libertarian girl in politics needs to be married.

She was a clever girl and also had a huge scar on her forearm, said it was from the hospital not paying attention during a surgery, but after seeing her friends or whatever I am not so sure lol.

awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No, but I'm hoping to. I was on a first date with a girl last night and she was awesome. Cute, funny and with actual life goals. Didn't seem like the stereotype people have here. Obviously, it's just one date, but even the ones I went on dates previously were often grad students or otherwise ambitious and independent girls.

How long have you been seeing her? Usually people will tell you to wait for her to bring it up, but I'm of the opinion that it doesn't really matter. I don't think her interest level will go down, and at least you'll know where you stand. Have you been dating other girls on Tinder since? Has she?
    Yea this girl is planning on going to med school. Been seeing her since March but she was abroad for an internship for two months and things picked up right where they left off when she got back. I've been on one tinder date but honestly I'm pretty into this girl and haven't had the desire to date other people. Plus it always seems like too much work for me to date multiple people. And I don't know 100% but I don't believe she has been seeing anyone recently. Like I said, we've never talked about it. I would like to make it exclusive but I honestly don't know how to bring it up.

Originally Posted by Flexium View Post
    Met this SUPER religious girl that wanted a relationship and we went out like 5 times but then I felt guilty for my plans to corrupt and smash her so I ended it haha
    Haha you have more of a conscience than a lot of my friends. I wish this girl would just bring it up like in your situation though

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to EmperorRyker again.
    Still they go hand in hand, if you are able to get girls you aren't technically forever alone, since it shows you have the ability to
    be with someone.
    Anyway what was your first time like? another whale? srs it helps us other FA from sharing your experience
    Workout at home Crew
    Social Anxiety Crew
    '97 reppin Crew

Yea this girl is planning on going to med school. Been seeing her since March but she was abroad for an internship for two months and things picked up right where they left off when she got back. I've been on one tinder date but honestly I'm pretty into this girl and haven't had the desire to date other people. Plus it always seems like too much work for me to date multiple people. And I don't know 100% but I don't believe she has been seeing anyone recently. Like I said, we've never talked about it. I would like to make it exclusive but I honestly don't know how to bring it up.
    Honestly, just talk to her about it, you obviously want to be exclusive and it's just going to eat at you if you don't know where you two stand. That's a pretty long time, too, so she shouldn't be surprised or driven away by you asking this. If she is, then I guess you know how she felt, and in that case, based on what you said, it'll probably better for you to break it off sooner rather than later. How do you two interact, do the texts seem like you guys are together?

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    I hope it is possible because that is what I'm looking for on tinder. I don't want anything really serious or long term but I am trying to find someone to date.

American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    New lol approach:

Report back with results!

liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by KingSaddam View Post
    yep. she was new to it, her tagline thing said 23/f/(city i'm in), and i read a few of her responses saying how she's hooked up with guys on the first dates and stuff, so i shot her a message jokingly saying 'we prob hooked up'. she got curious, so i sent her a pic (and she her ig) and she said i was 'cute and we should hang', so we hung out last night and she spent the night. i don't like them spending the night, for the record, but we were both drinking.

Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Khristmas View Post
    Can you just leave this thread for good?

Pic quality matters. If I ran a profile with mirror selfies I would probably get a fraction of the matches I got.
    i havent posted in months tbh

and yes you would
    have you ever tried it even? Moron.

Matches beyond a certain point are just pointless.. one of my mates has had a girlfriend off tinder for over a year - she was his very first swipe (and instant match)..

You only need a few good prospects, and your looks can get those, no extra presentation necessary.

Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    Pics matter a lot and especially your first pic, I swipe left based on the first pic and I almost swiped left on the best looking guy from my gym because he had a bad pic as his first pic and I didn't recognize him.
    You still swipe on Chads with chitty pics, il bet.

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Sway12 View Post
    You still swipe on Chads with chitty pics, il bet.
    Yes that is correct.

awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Honestly, just talk to her about it, you obviously want to be exclusive and it's just going to eat at you if you don't know where you two stand. That's a pretty long time, too, so she shouldn't be surprised or driven away by you asking this. If she is, then I guess you know how she felt, and in that case, based on what you said, it'll probably better for you to break it off sooner rather than later. How do you two interact, do the texts seem like you guys are together?
    Yea we text and/or snapchat everyday basically and usually hang multiple times a week. We've met each others' friends too. I think you're right I'm just gonna bring it up. The worst thing that happens is she says no and I know to start looking elsewhere.

Thing is I don't even know how to bring it up. Girls in the past have always been the one to do it. Just say that I wanna talk about where we stand? And do I ask about being exclusive or bf/gf? To some people they're different things, to some they're the same.

Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    damn i missed these threads. was in on some of the orginal ones.

time to read up haha make me proud misc
                      (ツ)
                               , Y ,
    |||____ /_|_\ ____|||
                          "  /  \  "
                          _|        |_ 

Thing is I don't even know how to bring it up. Girls in the past have always been the one to do it. Just say that I wanna talk about where we stand? And do I ask about being exclusive or bf/gf? To some people they're different things, to some they're the same.
    You can just bring it up naturally. The way I'd do it would be to just ask her when we're hanging out, starting with something like "oh, hey, by the way..." And then just phrase the question whichever way you want. I don't know what exactly I'd say, I'd just come up with something on the spot. I just wouldn't do the whole "we need to talk about something" thing.

Registered User DiamondsDancing's Avatar
    DiamondsDancing will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiamondsDancing will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiamondsDancing will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiamondsDancing will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiamondsDancing will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiamondsDancing will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiamondsDancing will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiamondsDancing will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiamondsDancing will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiamondsDancing will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiamondsDancing will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Has anyone ever had an account that was shot from the beginning? Not even getting matches with bots after a restart last Friday.

Originally Posted by American Psycho View Post
    New lol approach:

[img]https://imgur.com/t8mE0Yh.jpg[/ ]

Report back with results!

Word?

Haha, damn, some of these Tinder bots actually answer questions semi-normally, they just push for meeting straight away. I exchanged a few messages with the bot, and then at the end it said it would feel safer if I was Tinder verified before meeting. I said something to the tune of "oh, hey, you're a bot, huh?" and never heard back haha. I wanted to post the conversation, but it looks like I was unmatched as it no longer appears there.

Still they go hand in hand, if you are able to get girls you aren't technically forever alone, since it shows you have the ability to
    be with someone.
    Anyway what was your first time like? another whale? srs it helps us other FA from sharing your experience
    Well most dudes have the ability to. We can go on and on about what Fa means. I think I posted about what my first time was like somewhere itt. Basically she blew me without hesitation then I went ham doggystyle. All this happened after I met her mom lol. Felt like a million bucks a couple days later. Still didn't solve my social problems but it is a huge weight off of my shoulders and I'm a little calmer.
    HTC

Originally Posted by DiamondsDancing View Post
    Has anyone ever had an account that was shot from the beginning? Not even getting matches with bots after a restart last Friday.
    yes, but for me it's location. Or im simply phuckin ugly
    Workout at home Crew
    Social Anxiety Crew
    '97 reppin Crew

Well most dudes have the ability to. We can go on and on about what Fa means. I think I posted about what my first time was like somewhere itt. Basically she blew me without hesitation then I went ham doggystyle. All this happened after I met her mom lol. Felt like a million bucks a couple days later. Still didn't solve my social problems but it is a huge weight off of my shoulders and I'm a little calmer.
    was she hot? what rating would you give her and yourself? surely you arent the guy in your avi
    did you know her for long or tinder? if tinder why the phuck did you meet her mum and then she blew you? LMAO
    Workout at home Crew
    Social Anxiety Crew
    '97 reppin Crew

Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    Yes that is correct.
    legit babe

was she hot? what rating would you give her and yourself? surely you arent the guy in your avi
    did you know her for long or tinder? if tinder why the phuck did you meet her mum and then she blew you? LMAO
    I think I'm a 6/10. Could be a 7/10 with a nosejob and a 8/10 with a nosejob and a mandibular advancement. I give her a 5/10. I'm the guy in the avi, but that was me when I was 10. I exchanged maybe 10 messages with her and then I got her number, we exchanged a few pics and then scheduled a meet up. Well she blew me then we smashed and she told me her mom wanted to meet me while I was on the way. Just got done with this other tinder girl, she was a 4/10. She came over my house and told me she was a virgin. She didn't want to lose it so she blew me and then I made her come with my fingers,(my god that pussy was tight). After she came she went on her merry way. Every tinder meetup(3) I've had as been scheduled within 10 messages and I've done something sexual with all of them in the first meetup. Unfortunately they've all been ugly and or fat. I think I'm done taking time out of my day for uglies shiit isn't worth it. I rather just jack off.
    HTC

smoothiechode will become famous soon enough. (+50) smoothiechode will become famous soon enough. (+50) smoothiechode will become famous soon enough. (+50) smoothiechode will become famous soon enough. (+50) smoothiechode will become famous soon enough. (+50) smoothiechode will become famous soon enough. (+50) smoothiechode will become famous soon enough. (+50) smoothiechode will become famous soon enough. (+50) smoothiechode will become famous soon enough. (+50) smoothiechode will become famous soon enough. (+50) smoothiechode will become famous soon enough. (+50)

This Tinder opener gets me a 92% response rate [message screenshot]

This opener has helped me get countless dates on Tinder. With great power comes great responsibility. Use with caution.
    Attached Images
    TinderProfile.com - Not getting the results on Tinder you deserve? Fed up of fake spam bots? Tinder Profile is a ruthlessly efficient, step-by-step system that generates a continuous stream of matches and dates with beautiful women from Tinder. Free/no sign ups.

GoodTinderOpeners.com - I spent years split-testing different Tinder openers to see which return the best % response rates. Here, I reveal my results and my personal best opener that gets a 95% response rate.

Closed Thread
Page 234 of 332 FirstFirst ... 134 184 224 232 233 234 235 236 244 284 ... LastLast