peanut butter wheysted doievenlifttho's Avatar
    doievenlifttho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doievenlifttho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doievenlifttho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doievenlifttho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doievenlifttho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doievenlifttho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doievenlifttho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doievenlifttho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doievenlifttho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doievenlifttho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doievenlifttho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Do you guys ever have nightmares about show day?

I had one where I was the biggest one there and for some reason I looked exactly like I do right now (manyyyyy weeks out) on the stage? And I don't remember the rest of it, but omg it was so terrifying and I am still thinking about it. Realistically I would know a few weeks out if I'll be ready in time but it really messed with my mind. I wasn't just bit softer, I was like full-on out of place among the others.

I mean I'm doing all the things I should be, progress is slow, but keeping it up.
    Self doubting A LOT though.

i like marshmallow DJaRiHardstyle's Avatar
    DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Not nightmares specifically, but self doubt absolutely. I'm 3 weeks out of a show I'm nowhere near as conditioned for as one should be in my place (only following thru b/c my dad and I are both competing, it's a local show, etc.).

Get out of your head a bit and work with what you have. Do you have a coach guiding you thru prep?
    My website:
    NoFluffStrength.com
    Never sensational. Always real.

Currently just coming off of a show; follow my offseason log:
    Mindfulness, Mastery, and Muscle - DJaRiHardstyle's Offseason Mission
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172199513&pagenumber=

doievenlifttho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doievenlifttho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doievenlifttho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doievenlifttho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doievenlifttho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doievenlifttho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doievenlifttho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doievenlifttho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doievenlifttho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doievenlifttho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doievenlifttho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DJaRiHardstyle View Post
    Not nightmares specifically, but self doubt absolutely. I'm 3 weeks out of a show I'm nowhere near as conditioned for as one should be in my place (only following thru b/c my dad and I are both competing, it's a local show, etc.).

Get out of your head a bit and work with what you have. Do you have a coach guiding you thru prep?
    thanks I get that self doubt too. The last few weeks seem so stressful (well the whole process is) but still. I'm sure you'll do great, that is so awesome your dad is doing it with you!

Yup, I had one coach a few months ago who was guiding me but I started to doubt HIM becuase when I calculated all his macros on the plan he gave me, it was 206g of protein for ME a 5'6'' female lol. And sure I'm heavier but its bc my bf is so high, pretty sure that is wayyyy too much protein for me. But I really wanted to trust him. And the worst part was that I had already paid for everything, so my only option was to pause the official prepping with him until I figured out what I was going to do. I asked another trainer who used to work with me (I used to work at a gym) and we came up with another set of macros that I'm doing now). Yup, so I feel all over the place (no wonder I had that nightmare?) and I don't think the show in Dec will be far out enough but I'm hoping it will be.

Thanks

absportsandfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) absportsandfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) absportsandfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) absportsandfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) absportsandfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) absportsandfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) absportsandfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) absportsandfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) absportsandfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) absportsandfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) absportsandfit is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

It is all part of the journey! I had an identical dream some weeks out before my show in May which i ended up winning my class! Dont worry its just your mind putting you to the test because it knows it means so much to you! Well that and the low carbs hahah.. The show won't play out anything like that dream!!
    Junior Competitive Bodybuilder

Youtube: www.youtube.com/absportsandfitness
    Instagram: @ajbrow12

Originally Posted by absportsandfit View Post
    It is all part of the journey! I had an identical dream some weeks out before my show in May which i ended up winning my class! Dont worry its just your mind putting you to the test because it knows it means so much to you! Well that and the low carbs hahah.. The show won't play out anything like that dream!!
    thanks so much! Congrats on winning your class, you look great if that's your avi
    I guess this means a lot to me, why I think about it so much!

absportsandfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) absportsandfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) absportsandfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) absportsandfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) absportsandfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) absportsandfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) absportsandfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) absportsandfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) absportsandfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) absportsandfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) absportsandfit is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by doievenlifttho View Post
    thanks so much! Congrats on winning your class, you look great if that's your avi
    I guess this means a lot to me, why I think about it so much!
    haha yes that is me! Dont worry you are going to do awesome
    Junior Competitive Bodybuilder

Youtube: www.youtube.com/absportsandfitness
    Instagram: @ajbrow12

Originally Posted by absportsandfit View Post
    haha yes that is me! Dont worry you are going to do awesome
    thanks! I hope so

natalietatiana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) natalietatiana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) natalietatiana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) natalietatiana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) natalietatiana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) natalietatiana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) natalietatiana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) natalietatiana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) natalietatiana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) natalietatiana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) natalietatiana has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I've definitely had that thought cross my mind! But I told myself if I don't look ready there's no way I'd step on stage. I try and think about winning instead of the negative, helps me mentally get through it.

Originally Posted by natalietatiana View Post
    I've definitely had that thought cross my mind! But I told myself if I don't look ready there's no way I'd step on stage. I try and think about winning instead of the negative, helps me mentally get through it.
    Thanks for sharing, that is a great way to stay focused on the positive

Natural Competitive BB euro7muscle's Avatar
    euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I tend to have more nightmares about eating junk food lol
    6'3
    240 lb. (off-season)
    220 lb. (competition)

Competition History:
    2016 NPC Midwest Naturals
    2017 NPC Battle of the Falls
    2018 GNBF Internationale Deutsche Meisterschaft

i like marshmallow DJaRiHardstyle's Avatar
    DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by euro7muscle View Post
    I tend to have more nightmares about eating junk food lol
    Ayyy you're 11 days out as well
    My website:
    NoFluffStrength.com
    Never sensational. Always real.

Currently just coming off of a show; follow my offseason log:
    Mindfulness, Mastery, and Muscle - DJaRiHardstyle's Offseason Mission
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172199513&pagenumber=