Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PaulG View Post
    You consistently don't make any arguments whatsoever.

This is why GOO exists.
    Goo has nothing to do with your laughable arguments, which btw dont require an argument to refute. I simply need to expose the hole. It was easy btw. Feel free to return after sophomore philosophy, you may fare better.

Staunch Nationalist criminal_manne's Avatar
    criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Getting an ID card to vote is laughably easy. Maybe states will provide them at no cost. If an individual can't handle this simple task, they are not an informed voter and do not deserve the right to vote.
    Browns/Indians/Cavs/Buckeyes
    High Test Crew

gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GreatOldOne View Post
    Wrong.

I've discussed this topic a number of times on this forum including sources and studies that demonstrate my case.

I can produce on demand and have with a number of your more person-like analogues.

However I'm not yours to make demands of...

You...I consider as swill...you couldn't even read the first post you engaged.

You are as dregs and deserve the confusion and frustration surrounding you.

That befits what's at bottom.

But to reiterate: I'm correct...

These voter ID laws are designed to disproportionately affect poor and minority voters...who do not vote Republican as a trend.

That's why exception is made for absentee voters. Their "white privilege"...resources to drive, time off work to access the ballot...many more factors...trends Republican in such areas as these laws are enacted.

That's why these exemptions exist.

They willingly and knowingly want to affect protected classes in terms of voting.

fulloffat is a name known to all. (+5000) fulloffat is a name known to all. (+5000) fulloffat is a name known to all. (+5000) fulloffat is a name known to all. (+5000) fulloffat is a name known to all. (+5000) fulloffat is a name known to all. (+5000) fulloffat is a name known to all. (+5000) fulloffat is a name known to all. (+5000) fulloffat is a name known to all. (+5000) fulloffat is a name known to all. (+5000) fulloffat is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by dhawkeye1980 View Post
    a picture makes it all true.....
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength" -Arnold

Photography Crew
    Canon T5I

Nashorn is just really nice. (+1000) Nashorn is just really nice. (+1000) Nashorn is just really nice. (+1000) Nashorn is just really nice. (+1000) Nashorn is just really nice. (+1000) Nashorn is just really nice. (+1000) Nashorn is just really nice. (+1000) Nashorn is just really nice. (+1000) Nashorn is just really nice. (+1000) Nashorn is just really nice. (+1000) Nashorn is just really nice. (+1000)
    The lady who lived in my apartment before me died and I got a mail in ballot for her for local elections. I suppose I could have filled it out and sent it, just threw it in the trash though.
    ♢♢Traditional Wetshaving Crew♢♢
    ♢♢MISC Photography Crew♢♢

fulloffat is a name known to all. (+5000) fulloffat is a name known to all. (+5000) fulloffat is a name known to all. (+5000) fulloffat is a name known to all. (+5000) fulloffat is a name known to all. (+5000) fulloffat is a name known to all. (+5000) fulloffat is a name known to all. (+5000) fulloffat is a name known to all. (+5000) fulloffat is a name known to all. (+5000) fulloffat is a name known to all. (+5000) fulloffat is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Nashorn View Post
    The lady who lived in my apartment before me died and I got a mail in ballot for her for local elections. I suppose I could have filled it out and sent it, just threw it in the trash though.
    I bet someone went thru the trash trying to tip the election results with that one vote.

not srs.
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength" -Arnold

Photography Crew
    Canon T5I

Smob3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Smob3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Smob3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Smob3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Smob3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Smob3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Smob3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Smob3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Smob3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Smob3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Smob3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If you're not a democrat, you're a racist.

Really, that's what the narrative comes down to.

SPC: German Contract Law waias15's Avatar
    waias15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waias15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waias15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waias15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waias15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waias15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waias15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waias15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waias15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waias15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waias15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by criminal_manne View Post
    Getting an ID card to vote is laughably easy. Maybe states will provide them at no cost. If an individual can't handle this simple task, they are not an informed voter and do not deserve the right to vote.
    well, according to that bigot GOO, non-whites cannot be relied upon to go through the process of obtaining ID. he also states that only white people own automobiles, public transportation is only for white people, and businesses only give white people time off
    a novel

MrFrogbottom is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrogbottom is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrogbottom is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrogbottom is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrogbottom is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrogbottom is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrogbottom is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrogbottom is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrogbottom is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrogbottom is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrogbottom is a name known to all. (+5000)
    There's nothing racist about it. The argument that it disproportionately affects poor minorities is a weak argument at best. Does making people go to the polls also hurt them? I mean after all they might be poor and not have a car!

The issue is that liberals actually believe that minorities, especially poor minorities, are incapable of being just as responsible as the great white man. They think they need to be coddled and have all their problems solved because they could never do it themselves.

In short, the argument against voter ID laws are based in the racist ideals of liberals.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    " Los Angeles County"
    Glad that it is only a problem there, they need to get their chit together.....there.

GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Nashorn View Post
    Funny how that works.
    EX IGNORANTIA AD SAPIENTIAM
    EX LUCE AD TENERBRAS

GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Trumper View Post
    well, according to that bigot GOO, non-whites cannot be relied upon
    Wrong.

If you can't think too good don't think too much.

You'll not consolidate your ignorance and racism and then project your own bigotry to me.

Back to the sewer!
    EX IGNORANTIA AD SAPIENTIAM
    EX LUCE AD TENERBRAS

waias15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waias15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waias15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waias15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waias15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waias15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waias15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waias15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waias15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waias15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waias15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GreatOldOne View Post
    Wrong.

If you can't think too good don't think too much.

You'll not consolidate your ignorance and racism and then project your own bigotry to me.

Back to the sewer!
    youre the one claiming that minorities cant be relied upon to complete a task as simple as obtaining a valid ID

and don't you ever try to quote a great American like Ted Williams, when you are a breathing metaphor for everything that is wrong with this country (you even got the quote wrong)
    a novel

TrashPanda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrashPanda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrashPanda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrashPanda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrashPanda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrashPanda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrashPanda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrashPanda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrashPanda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrashPanda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrashPanda has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    So, let's see:

Across all counties, Goldstein uncovered 32 dead voters who cast ballots in eight elections apiece, including a woman who died in 1988.
    So, a couple dozen votes in a state with maybe 8 million voting in a presidential general? And compare that to the tens of thousands of people who wouldn't be able to vote because of issues with getting an ID? Yeah, this evidence isn't working in your favor.

How about just working on purging the dead voters instead of disenfranchising the live ones? Oh, but that wouldn't benefit republicans, now would it?

TrashPanda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrashPanda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrashPanda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrashPanda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrashPanda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrashPanda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrashPanda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrashPanda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrashPanda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrashPanda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrashPanda has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by MrFrogbottom View Post
    There's nothing racist about it. The argument that it disproportionately affects poor minorities is a weak argument at best. Does making people go to the polls also hurt them? I mean after all they might be poor and not have a car!

The issue is that liberals actually believe that minorities, especially poor minorities, are incapable of being just as responsible as the great white man. They think they need to be coddled and have all their problems solved because they could never do it themselves.

In short, the argument against voter ID laws are based in the racist ideals of liberals.
    Do you actually believe this nonsense? It's not a matter of them not being responsible - it's a matter of them not having the same resources, which is simply a fact. You trying to make liberals out to be racist because we are fighting to make their vote count is disgusting. Republicans fight for laws that hurt minorities and then you turn around and try to make it sound like we're the racist ones. Get outta here.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/study-vo...ng-minorities/
    An analysis by the Brennan Center for Justice at New York University's law school found that 11 percent of Americans lack a government-issued photo ID such as a passport, driver's license, state ID card or military ID. Nine percent of whites don't have such ID, compared with 25 percent of blacks and 16 percent of Hispanics, the Brennan study said.

Young minority voters, Cohen and Rogowski said, tend to be poorer and more transient, which means they are less likely to have a current address on their driver's licenses or other ID. Their licenses may be suspended or revoked due to unpaid fines, or they may not have access to the documents they need in order to get valid identification. Even if young voters are able to pull the necessary documentation together, the extra steps they must take to get an acceptable ID might prove discouraging, Cohen said.

"They have to find the appropriate office, bring the needed paperwork and pay the required fee, all to get an ID many don't know they need," she said. "It turns out that significant numbers of young people don't even know about these new photo ID requirements."

Staunch Nationalist criminal_manne's Avatar
    criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Sounds like a personal problem. If they can't figure it out they don't deserve to vote. They didn't do basic research and they are uninformed.
    Browns/Indians/Cavs/Buckeyes
    High Test Crew

Sounds like a personal problem. If they can't figure it out they don't deserve to vote. They didn't do basic research and they are uninformed.
    That's not a valid or accurate argument to disenfranchise minorities and students. "If they can't figure out" trivializes and dismisses the issues they face. Voting shouldn't be made difficult. Only people who hate democracy support this.

dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TrashPanda View Post
    Do you actually believe this nonsense? It's not a matter of them not being responsible - it's a matter of them not having the same resources, which is simply a fact. You trying to make liberals out to be racist because we are fighting to make their vote count is disgusting. Republicans fight for laws that hurt minorities and then you turn around and try to make it sound like we're the racist ones. Get outta here.
    theres a dmv in pretty much every 10 miles or so and they provide state IDs for like 7 bucks....

That's not a valid or accurate argument to disenfranchise minorities and students. "If they can't figure out" trivializes and dismisses the issues they face. Voting shouldn't be made difficult. Only people who hate democracy support this.
    lmao at being expected to complete a task so easy is being "disenfranchised"

voting is not difficult, because obtaining a valid ID is BY NO MEANS difficult
    a novel

so if you believe this, lets bring it back to the ol' w00tasaurus conundrum:

if you believe voter ID laws are racist, and are not supported by most liberals due to that fact, then why do most liberals support gun-control laws that "disproportionately affect minorities"?
    a novel

Tnel is a pig bottom GhenghisPWN's Avatar
    GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I understand the desire for elections to be 100% legitimate, but you must realize voter fraud is an insignificant problem. The actions taken by Republicans to fix this non-issue have disproportionately affected minorities and low-income individuals. There are video recordings of GOP officials stating this essentially suppresses Democratic voters. The voices of thousands are being suppressed to ensure a few whackos don't send in ballots for deceased individuals.

I know you guys are not stupid so I find it disturbing that cost-benefit is not being contemplated here. At the end of the day the more people voting the better. We should make it easy as possible to vote.
    Union Strong. Workers are stronger together.
    The GOP is a criminal organization who despises the middle class and working poor. Name one policy they have pushed for that increased worker pay, union strength, or worker influence in a corporation.

Bernie 2020

dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GhenghisPWN View Post
    I understand the desire for elections to be 100% legitimate, but you must realize voter fraud is an insignificant problem. The actions taken by Republicans to fix this non-issue have disproportionately affected minorities and low-income individuals. There are video recordings of GOP officials stating this essentially suppresses Democratic voters. The voices of thousands are being suppressed to ensure a few whackos don't send in ballots for deceased individuals.

I know you guys are not stupid so I find it disturbing that cost-benefit is not being contemplated here. At the end of the day the more people voting the better. We should make it easy as possible to vote.
    please tell me why its so hard for minorities to get an ID....

because its not....

NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Here in Canada you need to show 1 piece of government issued ID...
    Why would they allow it another way is bull****
    Make America Great Again Crew
    Trump for Canada Crew

Steve707 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve707 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve707 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve707 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve707 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve707 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve707 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve707 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve707 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve707 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve707 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NattyCory View Post
    Here in Canada you need to show 1 piece of government issued ID...
    Why would they allow it another way is bull****
    Canadia confirmed racist state.
    ☆☆☆USA Crew☆☆☆
    I always pay it forward.
    □|||||||□

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by waias15 View Post
    actually no, no it wasn't.

GOO, why do you believe that non-whites are too lazy or apathetic to obtain identification?! strong bigotry
    Originally Posted by Steve707 View Post
    Liberals don't understand that all these feel good laws that are supposed to make stuff easy for minorities only insinuates that they're too dumb to do these things without help.
    Dem dere lowered expectations of peace. Libs need a helpless victim to protect lol.. "They can't function without our help you bigot! Wtf is wrong with you??"
    "Do you think SHE actually felt like that was a sexual thing he was doing? She's like 6. Only an actual p3do would think that she thought he was groping her, too."

"Not that it's impossible to touch a minor inappropriately, but it is true that a 6 year old girl will not recognize someone putting a hand on their chest as groping, whether it is inappropriate or not."

- Jayarbie

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=182007113&p=1671975503#post1671975503

MrFrogbottom is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrogbottom is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrogbottom is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrogbottom is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrogbottom is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrogbottom is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrogbottom is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrogbottom is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrogbottom is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrogbottom is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrogbottom is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Fighting to make their vote count... sure you latent racist scumbag. It is brain dead simple to get an ID even without a lot of resources especially when you have YEARS between elections. You think, quite literally, minorities don't know this and can't figure it out on their own. You are a giant racist. Get outta here.

buildingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) buildingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) buildingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) buildingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) buildingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) buildingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) buildingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) buildingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) buildingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) buildingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) buildingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

@ 10:00

so if you believe this, lets bring it back to the ol' w00tasaurus conundrum:

if you believe voter ID laws are racist, and are not supported by most liberals due to that fact, then why do most liberals support gun-control laws that "disproportionately affect minorities"?
    lmao at being expected to complete a task so easy is being "disenfranchised"

voting is not difficult, because obtaining a valid ID is BY NO MEANS difficult
    theres a dmv in pretty much every 10 miles or so and they provide state IDs for like 7 bucks....
    Did either of you even bother to read my post?

Young minority voters, Cohen and Rogowski said, tend to be poorer and more transient, which means they are less likely to have a current address on their driver's licenses or other ID. Their licenses may be suspended or revoked due to unpaid fines, or they may not have access to the documents they need in order to get valid identification.
    Regardless, you seem to think that if something is possible to do, then it justifies having the law. You're still wanting a law based off of no evidence of significant voter fraud. There IS, however, plenty of evidence that shows this stops a lot of legitimate people from voting. So, based on the evidence of what actually happens when these laws are passed, I can only conclude that you hate democracy. The fact is it stops people from voting and there are ZERO reasons to do that.
    Last edited by TrashPanda; 05-29-2016 at 05:13 AM.

Steve707 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve707 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve707 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve707 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve707 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve707 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve707 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve707 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve707 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve707 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve707 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Did either of you even bother to read my post?

Regardless, you seem to think that if something is possible to do, then it justifies having the law. You're still wanting a law based off of no evidence of significant voter fraud. There IS, however, plenty of evidence that shows this stops a lot of legitimate people from voting. So, based on the evidence of what actually happens when these laws are passed, I can only conclude that you hate democracy. The fact is it stops people from voting and there are ZERO reasons to do that.
    Requiring an ID with a current address also stops a lot of people from legally exercising their 2nd ammendment rights too.
    ☆☆☆USA Crew☆☆☆
    I always pay it forward.
    □|||||||□