Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dieselmike View Post
    I have to choose my words carefully here
    Wouldn't be the first time, I read the reviews......

[$$]---[$$] Derailing Thread Crew #1 [$$]---[$$]
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #58 ▪█─────█▪

dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by krlafont View Post
    ......I feel like there may have been another bias going on where the reviewer was subconsciously associating the product with the black Friday discount price.. .......
    Not subconscious at all. Price HAS to go along with the reviews. Every product has value if the price is low enough and every product is just not worth it if it gets too high... Look at it in extremes. The CAP OB-86B bar has been touted here why? Not because it can compare to an Elieko. But because of it's price point. At $25 it is a GREAT bar, at $200 it's "Meh", if it were a $500 bar it's a Terrible Bar.

Originally Posted by Stasher1 View Post
    My comment wasn't meant to imply anything regarding your (or anybody else's) honesty or integrity.
    This I appreciate and probably did take a little personal.

.... as such, their perceptions and opinions of a product may be slightly skewed.
    Perhaps, but that is really an opinion of yours. I think only each individual can say whether that was the case with him. Take my criticism of the storage pin on the GHD. Christian came back to defend why they went with the material they did. And my response was something along the lines "It's an inferior component in overall high quality product". I wasn't going to let my opinion of that piece be overlooked.

If they (CFF) really want unbiased reviews, they should ask for the products to be returned after testing, at CFF's expense, of course.
    Not a bad idea, but then the hassle of selling a "used/refurb"? Prob not worth it. I dunno, not my area to comment on as I don't run a merchandise company. I imagine they know what they are doing. The attention they have gotten here seems brilliant from my line of sight.

Originally Posted by urbanlifter View Post
    Wouldn't be the first time, I read the reviews......

[$$]---[$$] Derailing Thread Crew #1 [$$]---[$$]
    Ummmm.. Speechless
    ▪█──────█▪ Equipment Crew #64 ▪█──────█▪
    â–ª()()-----()()â–ª York Barbell Club #83 (DD) â–ª()()-----()()â–ª
    ▪▪█─────█▪▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #83 ▪▪█─────█▪▪
    â–ª[M]===[6]â–ª Mech6 Crew #14 â–ª[M]===[6]â–ª

Seeking: Knowledge

ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by CFF View Post
    The three reviewers picked this week are:

ndmike99
    brucedelaney
    jamesovercome

Contact us via DM with your email to send the reviewer agreement
    Thanks for picking me to do a review.

Making me go back and forth on numerous emails.

Sign a lengthy and detailed contract with CFF and then deciding to discontinue this with no notice or contact.

No wonder this thread died.

BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This thread died because the vendor was trying to promote sales for Black Friday and the Holidays. I wouldn't be surprised to see them back when the holidays are close.
    [II]---[II] Equipment Crew #49 [II]---[II]

[[[---]]] York Barbell Crew #35 [[[---]]] (DD, RH)

"The iron is with you for a while, and you will use it to get stronger, while preserving it and protecting it for the men and women who will come after you. You aren't a consumer. You're a brother of the iron. It's your duty. It's your calling." -AttyGuy

CFF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CFF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CFF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CFF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CFF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CFF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CFF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CFF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CFF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CFF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CFF has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by BIgOrange865 View Post
    This thread died because the vendor was trying to promote sales for Black Friday and the Holidays. I wouldn't be surprised to see them back when the holidays are close.
    The thread died because I got sick of defending why I was doing this. Bottom line, it was to get a broad range of feedback so we can manufacture the best product possible. It is because of comments like this that I stopped giving out free equipment to get feedback. Everyone who knows me, and has actually been to my place in PA, knows what type of person I am, what type of businesses I run, and how I value feedback. It is the company who thinks they know it all and fails to listen to there customers that will never truly understand what is needed and desired by Olympic lifters, body builders, power lifters, and yes, CrossFitters too. There are enough companies out there that just push out the same old crap; cheap knock offs. CFF FIT's goal is to be innovative by gathering info from a wide range of lifters and applying it to our current line and new designs in the works.
    cff@christiansfitnessfactory.com
    “Nothing in the world is worth having or worth doing unless it means effort, pain, difficulty… I have never in my life envied a human being who led an easy life. I have envied a great many people who led difficult lives and led them well.”

― Theodore Roosevelt

GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The thread died because I got sick of defending why I was doing this. Bottom line, it was to get a broad range of feedback so we can manufacture the best product possible. It is because of comments like this that I stopped giving out free equipment to get feedback. Everyone who knows me, and has actually been to my place in PA, knows what type of person I am, what type of businesses I run, and how I value feedback. It is the company who thinks they know it all and fails to listen to there customers that will never truly understand what is needed and desired by Olympic lifters, body builders, power lifters, and yes, CrossFitters too. There are enough companies out there that just push out the same old crap; cheap knock offs. CFF FIT's goal is to be innovative by gathering info from a wide range of lifters and applying it to our current line and new designs in the works.
    It's been about six months...maybe a couple of weeks short. I actually just started thinking about the follow-up review for the monster bar and was looking at notes today...which is weird considering this timing.

You mentioned before you thought maybe you can squat with this bar as if holding the side handles...I still haven't figured out the best way to do this. Do you lift off from blocks or from say a half rack to squat like this?

I do like pressing from pins using the bar inside of the rack.
    EX IGNORANTIA AD SAPIENTIAM
    EX LUCE AD TENERBRAS

CFF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CFF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CFF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CFF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CFF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CFF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CFF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CFF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CFF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CFF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CFF has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The squat is a dead lift combo. Using this outer handles you'll be able to get into a deep squat/Olympic lift position. The nice thing is, because our the way the bar is balanced and the fact that you do not have a bar coming up against you, it helps you keep your Butt down and snap your hips forward at the top of the motion. Try with just the bar to get used to it and then add weight.
    “Nothing in the world is worth having or worth doing unless it means effort, pain, difficulty… I have never in my life envied a human being who led an easy life. I have envied a great many people who led difficult lives and led them well.”

― Theodore Roosevelt

scdelsol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Literally just ordered the 15kg keystone bar for my gf, wish I found this bar sooner because I bought a rep fitness gladiator bearing bar for myself which I believe to be a klokov clone. I'm looking forward for my gf to review your bar. My weightlifting coach is waiting on me to review the bar, so he can decide weather or not to buy keystone bars for for his weightlifting club.

GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The squat is a dead lift combo. Using this outer handles you'll be able to get into a deep squat/Olympic lift position. The nice thing is, because our the way the bar is balanced and the fact that you do not have a bar coming up against you, it helps you keep your Butt down and snap your hips forward at the top of the motion. Try with just the bar to get used to it and then add weight.
    OK that I understand...that's no problem and I agree it's great with this bar. Using the inner and outer bars in this way is great as a variation working the exercise as either a maximum effort or supplemental exercise. The depth you can reach with this bar is great...it's totally different than a regular trap bar/hex bar because the dimensions and grips are just well...different.

I thought you meant use the thick handles to hold as if about to press but instead...you squat.

lol.
    EX IGNORANTIA AD SAPIENTIAM
    EX LUCE AD TENERBRAS

Originally Posted by GreatOldOne View Post
    OK that I understand...that's no problem and I agree it's great with this bar. Using the inner and outer bars in this way is great as a variation working the exercise as either a maximum effort or supplemental exercise. The depth you can reach with this bar is great...it's totally different than a regular trap bar/hex bar because the dimensions and grips are just well...different.

I thought you meant use the thick handles to hold as if about to press but instead...you squat.

lol.
    For me, my design stems from the fact that I have always wanted to lift with my back, not keeping my butt down. There are other hex bars out there, that are narrower and that causes a problem with my knees hitting the bar. Also, with the handles being close, or at least right at my sides never set me up for the movement.
    I think equipment should force you or at least promote proper form. Let me know your thoughts.

― Theodore Roosevelt