Page 114 of 146 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114 115 116 124 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,420 of 4366

Thread: Mustang Crew

NotoriousKal is on a distinguished road. (+10) NotoriousKal is on a distinguished road. (+10) NotoriousKal is on a distinguished road. (+10) NotoriousKal is on a distinguished road. (+10) NotoriousKal is on a distinguished road. (+10) NotoriousKal is on a distinguished road. (+10) NotoriousKal is on a distinguished road. (+10) NotoriousKal is on a distinguished road. (+10) NotoriousKal is on a distinguished road. (+10) NotoriousKal is on a distinguished road. (+10) NotoriousKal is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just got my 2014 mustang but need 50 posts to post pics furkkk

cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz
    Hey, question for you guys.

I went ahead and installed the Airaid Race CAI last night, but I'm having a heck of a time with this SCT x4 Tuner.
    I ran all updates on the tuner several months ago (could only get it to run updates on one of the four PCs I tried). After installing the CAI I went to load the tune up last night and got a "general error#: 110c3" - So, I'm going to check and run updatesagain to make sure all ran properly....even though I ran them twice last time.

My question, the PC that I'm able to actually run updates on the tuner on is at work. I would think with normal casual driving their shouldn't be any issue driving the car to work with the CAI installed....do you guys think there would be any issues driving this thing to work in order to get the tuner updated (and possibly get Bamma on the phone to fix this crap.

I really don't want to have to put all the stock stuff back on. Not that it's a big deal...just have better things to do with my life.
    "Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard"

The more I workout at commercial gyms, the more I hate commercial gyms.

Psalms 144:1
    Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

HamMach1 is a name known to all. (+5000) HamMach1 is a name known to all. (+5000) HamMach1 is a name known to all. (+5000) HamMach1 is a name known to all. (+5000) HamMach1 is a name known to all. (+5000) HamMach1 is a name known to all. (+5000) HamMach1 is a name known to all. (+5000) HamMach1 is a name known to all. (+5000) HamMach1 is a name known to all. (+5000) HamMach1 is a name known to all. (+5000) HamMach1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by cgc View Post
    Hey, question for you guys.

I went ahead and installed the Airaid Race CAI last night, but I'm having a heck of a time with this SCT x4 Tuner.
    I ran all updates on the tuner several months ago (could only get it to run updates on one of the four PCs I tried). After installing the CAI I went to load the tune up last night and got a "general error#: 110c3" - So, I'm going to check and run updatesagain to make sure all ran properly....even though I ran them twice last time.

My question, the PC that I'm able to actually run updates on the tuner on is at work. I would think with normal casual driving their shouldn't be any issue driving the car to work with the CAI installed....do you guys think there would be any issues driving this thing to work in order to get the tuner updated (and possibly get Bamma on the phone to fix this crap.

I really don't want to have to put all the stock stuff back on. Not that it's a big deal...just have better things to do with my life.
    It'll be fine. You probably don't even actually need a tune for just an intake.
    But I heard you give your favorite producer
    head in trade for his creative juices.

USAF

chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by HamMach1 View Post
    It'll be fine. You probably don't even actually need a tune for just an intake.
    Depends on the car, the size of the CAI, and how aggressive the stock tune is. My Evo absolutely died above 4k rpm when I put my CAI on. JLT recommends a tune with their CAI.
    || MFC || C7 Crew || Trance & Techno Crew ||

cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz
    Well, not planning on having it over about 3k rpm.
    Literally just get to work and hopefully get things sorted out to load the tune.

Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

Try the cold chai! YourGunShowTix's Avatar
    YourGunShowTix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourGunShowTix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourGunShowTix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourGunShowTix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourGunShowTix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourGunShowTix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourGunShowTix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourGunShowTix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourGunShowTix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourGunShowTix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourGunShowTix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Saw a GT350 at cars-n-coffee yesterday, blue and white.
    Looked OK.
    Originally Posted by chrsschb View Post
    Depends on the car, the size of the CAI, and how aggressive the stock tune is. My Evo absolutely died above 4k rpm when I put my CAI on. JLT recommends a tune with their CAI.
    The air raid is fine w/o the tune. The JLT MAF housing is a lot bigger, requiring the tune. Either one shouldn't be an issue for a *gentle* drive to work.
    If what I've posted offends you, please feel free to leave your need for validation below.

dont put words in my mouth either you stupid little sh_t

Originally Posted by YourGunShowTix View Post
    The air raid is fine w/o the tune. The JLT MAF housing is a lot bigger, requiring the tune. Either one shouldn't be an issue for a *gentle* drive to work.
    The Airaid I have is the race version and "requires" a tune. Believe it's as big (give or take) as the JLT.
    I went ahead and called Americanmuscle and they said I should be fine for just a casual drive...may throw a CEL, and possibly decrease mpg but that'll be about it.
    I'll speak with bamma in the morning and try and get this crap straitened out.

3alaRase is just really nice. (+1000) 3alaRase is just really nice. (+1000) 3alaRase is just really nice. (+1000) 3alaRase is just really nice. (+1000) 3alaRase is just really nice. (+1000) 3alaRase is just really nice. (+1000) 3alaRase is just really nice. (+1000) 3alaRase is just really nice. (+1000) 3alaRase is just really nice. (+1000) 3alaRase is just really nice. (+1000) 3alaRase is just really nice. (+1000)
    So I've been cross-shopping 911s with the 350 for a while now. Wife is highly against the idea cause she thinks the car is too unsafe. Now I'm only looking at 997 S/GTS style. Older Carreras basically. All of which would technically be slower than the 350.

Try to get her to explain why and of course it's dumb **** like car is too low, car is too much like a "tin can," etc.

Das not it.
    What happened to your GT350? False promises?
    �Avoidance of sin is lighter than the pain of remorse� Umar Ibn Al-Khattab

Try the cold chai! YourGunShowTix's Avatar
    YourGunShowTix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourGunShowTix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourGunShowTix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourGunShowTix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourGunShowTix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourGunShowTix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourGunShowTix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourGunShowTix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourGunShowTix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourGunShowTix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourGunShowTix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So I've been cross-shopping 911s with the 350 for a while now. Wife is highly against the idea cause she thinks the car is too unsafe. Now I'm only looking at 997 S/GTS style. Older Carreras basically. All of which would technically be slower than the 350.

Try to get her to explain why and of course it's dumb **** like car is too low, car is too much like a "tin can," etc.

Das not it.
    I don't see how you could say that about a 911/from the past decade and a half.
    If what I've posted offends you, please feel free to leave your need for validation below.

dont put words in my mouth either you stupid little sh_t

uabeng is a name known to all. (+5000) uabeng is a name known to all. (+5000) uabeng is a name known to all. (+5000) uabeng is a name known to all. (+5000) uabeng is a name known to all. (+5000) uabeng is a name known to all. (+5000) uabeng is a name known to all. (+5000) uabeng is a name known to all. (+5000) uabeng is a name known to all. (+5000) uabeng is a name known to all. (+5000) uabeng is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Welp, guy backed out on buying my car. Big surprise - he probably figured out he couldn't afford it.

Going to try one last effort at selling it - new pictures, detailing it, maybe try autotrader. If that doesn't work I'll probably just keep it. Not going to give it away to some turd looking for "dat der deal".

chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by 3alaRase View Post
    What happened to your GT350? False promises?
    Still on order brah. Waiting a year for a car gives you time to think lol.

Originally Posted by uabeng View Post
    Welp, guy backed out on buying my car. Big surprise - he probably figured out he couldn't afford it.

Going to try one last effort at selling it - new pictures, detailing it, maybe try autotrader. If that doesn't work I'll probably just keep it. Not going to give it away to some turd looking for "dat der deal".
    Ah, hate that for ya, man. You almost wish you could do like you almost have to with buying a home - "are you pre-qualified?"

I've always had great luck with AutoTrader when I've sold cars. I think all but one Mustang I've sold have been on AutoTrader....The odd ball car was sold on SVTPerformance.com.

uabeng is a name known to all. (+5000) uabeng is a name known to all. (+5000) uabeng is a name known to all. (+5000) uabeng is a name known to all. (+5000) uabeng is a name known to all. (+5000) uabeng is a name known to all. (+5000) uabeng is a name known to all. (+5000) uabeng is a name known to all. (+5000) uabeng is a name known to all. (+5000) uabeng is a name known to all. (+5000) uabeng is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ah, hate that for ya, man. You almost wish you could do like you almost have to with buying a home - "are you pre-qualified?"

I've always had great luck with AutoTrader when I've sold cars. I think all but one Mustang I've sold have been on AutoTrader....The odd ball car was sold on SVTPerformance.com.
    This particular guy was weird anyways. He was very one worded in his text messages, never wanted to call and talk in person, and had his loan officer do most of the talking. I sent all applicable information and he just dropped off the face of the earth. He even negotiated the price he wanted. Oh well.

I'm going to do the autotrader thing. I just need to get better pictures. It was supposed to be a pretty weekend this weekend, but the bad weather came in and I didn't get to.

OK, so this SCT x4 tuner is pissing me off.
    I got the tuner and ran updates when I first got it....but obviously had to put that on hold because if the flood incident. So I put the CAI on the car this weekend and go to install the tune and get errors that keep me from uploading.
    I get to work and run updates again on this thing and what do you know, it needs more updates So I do that...no biggie.

Go out at lunch and try to install the tune. I get another error. Which I've looked it up and apparently unless your battery has a minimum of 12v, it will cause this error.

The battery is fine, but possibly just under 12v....so I guess I'm going have to go by a battery charger and put the freaken car on it in order to get it to load this tune. I'm not overly upset, but holy crap, this is getting annoying as hell.

1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I got the tuner and ran updates when I first got it....but obviously had to put that on hold because if the flood incident. So I put the CAI on the car this weekend and go to install the tune and get errors that keep me from uploading.
    I get to work and run updates again on this thing and what do you know, it needs more updates So I do that...no biggie.

Go out at lunch and try to install the tune. I get another error. Which I've looked it up and apparently unless your battery has a minimum of 12v, it will cause this error.

The battery is fine, but possibly just under 12v....so I guess I'm going have to go by a battery charger and put the freaken car on it in order to get it to load this tune. I'm not overly upset, but holy crap, this is getting annoying as hell.
    I had this issue more than couple of times with my SCT... And it seems every time you have to update it something goes wrong. This is why I switched over the HP Tuners Ngauge and have had not an issue number one... But... since you have this... make sure everything that would draw power is off while loading a tune... to get around this I simply hooked up my truck with jumper cables and let it idle.... did the job but a complete pain in the ass... then.. there were plenty of times it would load just fine...finicky SOB
    6'2" @ 247lbs

Have you called SCT? They typically have good customer service in my dealings with them.

IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Try ebay. Sold my 04 cobra in a day on there.

Alright, I actually went ahead and e-mailed Bama for the heck of it with the error. The automated e-mail said they would replay with in 24hrs....well, they replied in less than an hour. They made some corrections to my tune, I just want out and installed it with zero issues.

So, I should be good at this point. I just need to wait for the rain to stop and see about doing some data logging.

Now, if their tunes are as improved as everyone says, considering the quick turn around and customer service...I'll be happy.

jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by IH8RICE View Post
    hmmm

would that work for one that's financed still? lol

i need to cut down to one vehicle for a while.
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ ★cVc★ ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆ Roflcopter Crew ☆☆☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆ PC Master Race ☆☆☆☆☆
    ☆ /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\☆

Originally Posted by IH8RICE View Post
    How would you keep from getting scammed though? I've already had a Saudi prince try to arrange shipment from Craigslist. Lmao

IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How would you keep from getting scammed though? I've already had a Saudi prince try to arrange shipment from Craigslist. Lmao
    The guy who bought it from me ran a dealership in PA. He expressed mailed me a certified check and had a truck pick it up after the funds were cleared. All in all it took about 5 days. I'd ask for a certified check/bank check as the only way for funds. This guarantees no problems with frauding through PayPal and they'll either have to meet you to give you the check/sign the title transfer or back out.

Originally Posted by jmonty View Post
    hmmm

would that work for one that's financed still? lol

i need to cut down to one vehicle for a while.
    Mine was still financed at the time. Once I got the check and paid it off, I went and got the title from my bank's headquarters.

With AutoTrader, I always get one dude who is over seas wanting to buy my car. I had a 99 Toyota mini-van that I was selling for like $4500. Got this e-mail saying that the dude was over seas and wanted to buy it, pay for shipping over seas and everything.
    Told him to get bent and that he'd have to be pretty stupid to pay all that money to ship a $4500 mini-van anywhere. My luck, it would have gone to some terror organization and I'd see the thing firing RPGs at our troops in a news report

With AutoTrader, I always get one dude who is over seas wanting to buy my car. I had a 99 Toyota mini-van that I was selling for like $4500. Got this e-mail saying that the dude was over seas and wanted to buy it, pay for shipping over seas and everything.
    Told him to get bent and that he'd have to be pretty stupid to pay all that money to ship a $4500 mini-van anywhere. My luck, it would have gone to some terror organization and I'd see the thing firing RPGs at our troops in a news report
    Happened to a plumber in texas.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/texas-pl...truck-to-isis/

Originally Posted by HamMach1 View Post
    Dealing with this right now:
    Kept meaning to reply to this.
    First I'd get that paint buffed out (or get a porter cable/flex). Either that picture is bad, or that paint has taken a beating.
    Once you get the paint looking "good", I'd just re-stripe it. Not that I think the Machs are going to be HUGE collector's items, but they are a somewhat special run car. At the very least, I would leave the interior and exterior stock.
    But that's just my opinion.

Oh, I remember....thats pretty much was I was referencing lol

HamMach1 is a name known to all. (+5000) HamMach1 is a name known to all. (+5000) HamMach1 is a name known to all. (+5000) HamMach1 is a name known to all. (+5000) HamMach1 is a name known to all. (+5000) HamMach1 is a name known to all. (+5000) HamMach1 is a name known to all. (+5000) HamMach1 is a name known to all. (+5000) HamMach1 is a name known to all. (+5000) HamMach1 is a name known to all. (+5000) HamMach1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Kept meaning to reply to this.
    First I'd get that paint buffed out (or get a porter cable/flex). Either that picture is bad, or that paint has taken a beating.
    Once you get the paint looking "good", I'd just re-stripe it. Not that I think the Machs are going to be HUGE collector's items, but they are a somewhat special run car. At the very least, I would leave the interior and exterior stock.
    But that's just my opinion.
    I feel you. I have collected many of detailing products over the months that I am going to use once the snow goes away. The paint needs some love for sure. In the pic, it is a mixture of old paint and really dirty
    But I heard you give your favorite producer
    head in trade for his creative juices.

USAF

Can't remember if I mentioned it earlier.

But I got that Bama tune loaded up.
    So, Steeda catted x-pipe, Airaid Race CAI and 93 Bama Race tune....I now have zero traction. I mean, if I wanted to fry the tires before I could. But now, if I roll on the gas, they spin.
    Also, the X-pipe and Flowmaster hushpower axle back? I'm really liking the sound. Driving around, not bad at all....but lay on the gas it screams. I bought some stuff to make the tips look a bit like black chrome, now I just need to find time to pull the axle back off and do this.

So, yeah...very impressed with the tune. Maybe at some point I'll get with AED and have them do a tune for me with ghost cams since Bama doesn't do this....but for right now, I'm pretty happy.

Legr19 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legr19 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legr19 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legr19 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legr19 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legr19 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legr19 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legr19 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legr19 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legr19 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legr19 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Can't remember if I mentioned it earlier.

But I got that Bama tune loaded up.
    So, Steeda catted x-pipe, Airaid Race CAI and 93 Bama Race tune....I now have zero traction. I mean, if I wanted to fry the tires before I could. But now, if I roll on the gas, they spin.
    Also, the X-pipe and Flowmaster hushpower axle back? I'm really liking the sound. Driving around, not bad at all....but lay on the gas it screams. I bought some stuff to make the tips look a bit like black chrome, now I just need to find time to pull the axle back off and do this.

So, yeah...very impressed with the tune. Maybe at some point I'll get with AED and have them do a tune for me with ghost cams since Bama doesn't do this....but for right now, I'm pretty happy.
    What made you go for the catted X-pipe? I still have my stock tune with no mods done to the engine, simply because I enjoy the stock power and still have about a year left on the extended warranty. Once that's done, I plan on getting a catless X-pipe and a tune to compliment my roush axle-backs
    R 135
    └ ├┼┤

♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞

Originally Posted by Legr19 View Post
    What made you go for the catted X-pipe? I still have my stock tune with no mods done to the engine, simply because I enjoy the stock power and still have about a year left on the extended warranty. Once that's done, I plan on getting a catless X-pipe and a tune to compliment my roush axle-backs
    Cause we have yearly emissions testing in the metro Atlanta area. I don't feel like having to take the stock one off and on every year and I know the stock pipe is very restrictive.

Cause we have yearly emissions testing in the metro Atlanta area. I don't feel like having to take the stock one off and on every year and I know the stock pipe is very restrictive.
    Have you thought about green cats/high-flows? I ran them on my evo a while back for the same reason. (Unless you're already using them then disregard)

Page 114 of 146 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114 115 116 124 ... LastLast