Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    TacoBrahh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TacoBrahh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TacoBrahh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TacoBrahh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TacoBrahh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TacoBrahh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TacoBrahh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TacoBrahh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TacoBrahh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TacoBrahh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TacoBrahh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I have not even one ounce of sympathy for drunk drivers.

Go fuk yourself OP.

BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    did you just get pulled over, or did you actually crash/injuries?
    Keep rep trading out of your sig line miss

MiradaBerto will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiradaBerto will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiradaBerto will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiradaBerto will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiradaBerto will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiradaBerto will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiradaBerto will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiradaBerto will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiradaBerto will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiradaBerto will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiradaBerto will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by realbored94 View Post
    3 duis... that's real scummy. how many DUIs does it take to learn a lesson?
    Its horrible man, ionno how i drank and drove for so long and didnt kill or hurt anyone

MiradaBerto will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiradaBerto will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiradaBerto will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiradaBerto will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiradaBerto will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiradaBerto will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiradaBerto will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiradaBerto will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiradaBerto will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiradaBerto will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiradaBerto will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BrahPlease View Post
    did you just get pulled over, or did you actually crash/injuries?
    Naw i just got convicted of 3rd dui, i gotta turn myself in on monday. 3rd dui in my state is a felony

exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Lol you probably won't get raped, just stick to your own kind. I am srs about that. It does happen, but it's not like how these guys are making it out to be. Don't go looking for fights, but don't back down from one either. You can make friends with ppl of other races, but if a fight or a riot breaks out, you want to be with your own crew.
    OP is a █████

theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How much did you drink per day and/or night
    Misc jawbrah appreciation crew
    Amanda Todd was pretty cute crew
    Friendzon'd by my own aunt crew
    Eats fast as fuk crew

Originally Posted by jreacher View Post
    Read a lot of fiction and the time will fly. Srs. You'll come out of this experience clean, sober, and better. Keep up with the 12 steps while you are in.
    Thanks man ive been to AA for. While now, clean for a while. Well it didnt hurt i was inpatient rehab for 30days, but i feel good.

Originally Posted by theculture View Post

I work in advertising, we drink like 18 hrs a day including with clients, but i took it to a whole new level.

anonymous
    Originally Posted by exyl View Post
    maybe that will teach you a lesson. I have been to prison for 5 years on gang related charges.

Spent the majority of my teen years in juvi, and spent some of the following years in county.

State raised, son.

Now, i just misc. I make an honest day's wage, but my pimp hand is still strong as ever.

Test levels are off the fuken charts, son, thru the fuken roof.

I got 6 children, and 4 baby mamas. Fortunately, i'm only paying child support for 1 kid, because the other 3 sloots married some beta providers.

Good luck op, stay away from that pruno, and stick with your own kind, srs.
    wow u r so fukn tuff

I plead the 6th. whitecollarcrim's Avatar
    whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000) whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000) whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000) whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000) whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000) whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000) whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000) whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000) whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000) whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000) whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MiradaBerto View Post
    I work in advertising, we drink like 18 hrs a day including with clients, but i took it to a whole new level.
    watching too much mad men brah.
    "The Spartans do not ask how many are the enemy, but where are they."

Start date to Aestheticism: 10/11/2015

My director actually went to rehab like 2 times and hes got 5 duis man, ionno we drink a lot, im probably gonna get away from marketing but that means a big pay cut

Originally Posted by whitecollarcrim View Post
    watching too much mad men brah.
    Yeah man i was drinking all day, i dont smoke though

theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Wait, so you show up to work at 8am with a 12 pack and a bottle of vodka?
    Eats fast as fuk crew

TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    not sure what to say man. but if you haven't already, its time to turn whats left of your life over to jesus (srs)

rambo3827 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rambo3827 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rambo3827 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rambo3827 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rambo3827 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rambo3827 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rambo3827 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rambo3827 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rambo3827 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rambo3827 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rambo3827 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How many drinks do or did you drink on average

Wait, so you show up to work at 8am with a 12 pack and a bottle of vodka?
    Almost, whisky and rum throughout the day, and i drank extra.

Originally Posted by rambo3827 View Post
    How many drinks do or did you drink on average
    1-3 bottles a day.

Usually 2. Work 6-8pm

FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good. Not the most colorful crayon in the box are you?
    The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it.

1-3 bottles a day.

Usually 2. Work 6-8pm
    Fuark never heard of a job that let you show up drunk, let alone BRING alcohol to drink
    Eats fast as fuk crew

WagerKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WagerKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WagerKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WagerKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WagerKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WagerKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WagerKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WagerKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WagerKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WagerKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WagerKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    1-3 bottles a day.

Usually 2. Work 6-8pm
    And zero for the next 2 years

Knicks are goat

MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000) MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000) MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000) MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000) MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000) MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000) MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000) MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000) MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000) MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000) MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You never answered, and this is a legit question of mine. Why did you do it 3 times, surely after the 2d you didn't have the "it will never happen to me" thoughts. So why, why not get a cab or ask a friend srs. Can understand rolling the dice the 1st time, hell I know peeps are dumb enough for rolling the dice a 2d. But phuck man, a 3rd? I just don't comprehend it.

I swear God gave more common sense to a grape then some of y'all

woodbarry is a name known to all. (+5000) woodbarry is a name known to all. (+5000) woodbarry is a name known to all. (+5000) woodbarry is a name known to all. (+5000) woodbarry is a name known to all. (+5000) woodbarry is a name known to all. (+5000) woodbarry is a name known to all. (+5000) woodbarry is a name known to all. (+5000) woodbarry is a name known to all. (+5000) woodbarry is a name known to all. (+5000) woodbarry is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by godownfighting View Post
    2 years for dui charges fuark amaerica of peace
    Long enough to forget how to live a life of drunken stupor and short enough to still be capable of proving his worth in life later. Like others have said before you consider what occupation you want when you get out of jail. Pretend like your in college and have books sent to you and study them vigorously. Come out a well educated individual ready to enter the workforce with some sort of skills/intellect. Think of this as your last chance to turn your life around and I hope if there is a 4th it puts you away for life.
    337 crew
    767 crew
    misc millionaire crew
    misc island will be purchased w/ 100th million crew
    currently CEO $30/day crew

Pokemoncel

Mizzoutiger26 is just really nice. (+1000) Mizzoutiger26 is just really nice. (+1000) Mizzoutiger26 is just really nice. (+1000) Mizzoutiger26 is just really nice. (+1000) Mizzoutiger26 is just really nice. (+1000) Mizzoutiger26 is just really nice. (+1000) Mizzoutiger26 is just really nice. (+1000) Mizzoutiger26 is just really nice. (+1000) Mizzoutiger26 is just really nice. (+1000) Mizzoutiger26 is just really nice. (+1000) Mizzoutiger26 is just really nice. (+1000)
    As much as I want to rag on you for three DUI's, it takes a lot to recognize that you have an addiction. Hopefully the pen isn't too rough on you and your recovery/rehabilitation is successful.
    Comp : 540.5/352/622.5 @ 198
    Gym : 525/390/605

infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Don't worry OP after the tip goes in its relatively painless
    Now 235 is what I'm benching, but nowadays it's still not enough - ICE CUBE

HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I dont know brah, we alcoholics are literally retarded, i was getting shakes when i didnt drink and had to go to hospital thas how bad we are
    Hope you get better stay strong.

Originally Posted by MurphDirtyX View Post
    You never answered, and this is a legit question of mine. Why did you do it 3 times, surely after the 2d you didn't have the "it will never happen to me" thoughts. So why, why not get a cab or ask a friend srs. Can understand rolling the dice the 1st time, hell I know peeps are dumb enough for rolling the dice a 2d. But phuck man, a 3rd? I just don't comprehend it.

I swear God gave more common sense to a grape then some of y'all
    Sounds stupid, but convenience and lack of common sense, you lack the latter when youre an alcoholic

shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What does joing mean

Originally Posted by Mizzoutiger26 View Post
    As much as I want to rag on you for three DUI's, it takes a lot to recognize that you have an addiction. Hopefully the pen isn't too rough on you and your recovery/rehabilitation is successful.
    Not much to recognize after getting two years in the joint
    Eats fast as fuk crew

Slats7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slats7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slats7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slats7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slats7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slats7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slats7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slats7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slats7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slats7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slats7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hope you can learn from this and turn your life around OP.
    "Realize deeply that the present moment is all you have. Make the NOW the primary focus of your life."

krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lawdd jail time is a lot

But how about dem court fees

30k dollars I reckon