BenRodger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BenRodger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BenRodger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BenRodger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BenRodger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BenRodger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BenRodger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BenRodger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BenRodger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BenRodger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BenRodger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Need to make friends so I dont look pathetic (pics)

I have GF so I dont need help with that but friends wise I am a total FA loser. Some of you might know I try and meet people at the mall, or use my car as a means to try and have some fun with people. I really need some new ideas that actually work though. I am not willing to join clubs or pick up hobbies though, I like my life just fine and have my entertainment. I need just a normal way to make friends that doesn't require any kind of commitment to anything. I'm not going to go through the process of signing up to something and paying money when all I really want is to make friends.

(Me on the left, those are not my friends btw they are my GFs)

ruminative is just really nice. (+1000) ruminative is just really nice. (+1000) ruminative is just really nice. (+1000) ruminative is just really nice. (+1000) ruminative is just really nice. (+1000) ruminative is just really nice. (+1000) ruminative is just really nice. (+1000) ruminative is just really nice. (+1000) ruminative is just really nice. (+1000) ruminative is just really nice. (+1000) ruminative is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol what is the point
    *Don't need to be in a crew crew*

janglingjack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janglingjack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janglingjack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janglingjack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janglingjack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janglingjack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janglingjack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janglingjack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janglingjack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janglingjack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janglingjack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Why do you brahs always make a v sign in photos? Japanese people do it too
    *eggs crew*
    *raiders crew*

Prose Edda has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Prose Edda has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Prose Edda has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Prose Edda has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Prose Edda has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Prose Edda has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Prose Edda has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Prose Edda has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Prose Edda has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Prose Edda has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Prose Edda has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    We already know you're an FA loser when you made that fedorathread. With your attitude I'm honestly not surprised you have no friends.

"In the darksome night of despair, my eye turneth expectant and full of hope to the morn of Thy boundless favor and at the hour of dawn my drooping soul is refreshed and strengthened in remembrance of Thy beauty and perfection." - `Abdu'l-Bahá

BenRodger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BenRodger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BenRodger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BenRodger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BenRodger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BenRodger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BenRodger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BenRodger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BenRodger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BenRodger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BenRodger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by janglingjack View Post
    Peace

PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Which one is your gf?
    Palestine supporters are the assorted scum of the earth

Redraiders Whiteknight<3 Yero91's Avatar
    Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Far right, in the back. When you see it...
    *Trading and investing crew*
    *Snizzle77 crew*
    *sniff hard as fukc when i see Redraider86 post so i can smell her perfume, crew*
    *Redraider86 crew*
    *Heart skips a beat when I see Redraider86 post crew*
    *shrine dedicated to Redraider86 crew*
    *saving myself for Redraider86 crew*

Originally Posted by PenorBrahNoHomo View Post
    Which one is your gf?
    The girl literally right next to my face

cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So this is the guy making fun of the people on that fedora forum? Fking lol.

Prose Edda has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Prose Edda has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Prose Edda has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Prose Edda has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Prose Edda has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Prose Edda has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Prose Edda has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Prose Edda has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Prose Edda has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Prose Edda has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Prose Edda has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cookiefiend View Post
    So this is the guy making fun of the people on that fedora forum? Fking lol.
    Bro if you read his posts, I'd be surprised if he even has a gf. He honestly sounds insecure, I mean that picture is probably his sister.

"In the darksome night of despair, my eye turneth expectant and full of hope to the morn of Thy boundless favor and at the hour of dawn my drooping soul is refreshed and strengthened in remembrance of Thy beauty and perfection." - `Abdu'l-Bahá

Originally Posted by Prose Edda View Post
    Bro if you read his posts, I'd be surprised if he even has a gf. He honestly sounds insecure, I mean that picture is probably his sister.

cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BenRodger View Post
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/VzMUT6K.jpg[/i mg]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/gTg59lk.jpg[/i mg]
    Reported for incest

Mehhzyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mehhzyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mehhzyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mehhzyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mehhzyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mehhzyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mehhzyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mehhzyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mehhzyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mehhzyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mehhzyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

****ing disgusting brah. Why would you do **** like that w/ your sister?
    ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪ I was part of the 2016 Ultra Thread Crew ♪ (‿ˠ‿)
    ASOT Crew

Lol bitter virgins. At least when I turn off my laptop I have a GF and you will still be sat, staring at the misc.

Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    BenRodger

Ben

Rodger

Lol bitter virgins. At least when I turn off my laptop I have a GF and you will still be sat, staring at the misc.
    Perhaps, but at least we have friends and don't have an FA thought process like you apparently do. I will never know the feels of not having friends. Must be a tough life brah.

Some of your thread titles:
    Need to make friends so I dont look pathetic
    How do I make my GF jealous?
    Making friends with my GFs friends? I am FA and have nobody...
    Help me get some friends before I get sick of life

crazyguy111 is not very helpful. (-500) crazyguy111 is not very helpful. (-500) crazyguy111 is not very helpful. (-500) crazyguy111 is not very helpful. (-500) crazyguy111 is not very helpful. (-500) crazyguy111 is not very helpful. (-500) crazyguy111 is not very helpful. (-500) crazyguy111 is not very helpful. (-500) crazyguy111 is not very helpful. (-500) crazyguy111 is not very helpful. (-500) crazyguy111 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Do you live in Texas? The girl right next to you has a Texas Tech symbol on her shirt.

CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by janglingjack View Post
    A... Peace sign..?
    402/314/435-1151@213 w/ sleeves USPA

I can do all this through Christ who gives me strength.
    -Philippians 4:13