BGarciaFit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Need some Cutting tips!!

Woke up at 207lbs, and 19% BF, Today is my first day of my Summer Cut. I'm really looking forward what I accomplish. I was just wondering if you guys can give any TIPS and Dont's on a Cut. That wold help me out a lot. P.S. Im new to BoddyBuilding threads! Thanks

DavidSagna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BGarciaFit View Post
    Woke up at 207lbs, and 19% BF, Today is my first day of my Summer Cut. I'm really looking forward what I accomplish. I was just wondering if you guys can give any TIPS and Dont's on a Cut. That wold help me out a lot. P.S. Im new to BoddyBuilding threads! Thanks
    DO:Lower calories gradually,do HIIT 2/3 times a week,go low carb,eat clean (1 cheat meal a week),still lift heavy,drink lots of water,aim for a 1/2lb a week
    DON'T:Rely on fat burners,include too much cardio into your routine

wrestler271 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler271 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler271 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler271 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler271 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler271 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler271 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler271 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler271 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler271 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler271 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    your goal as a cutter is to cut on as many calories as possible so that you aren't hungry and starving your ass off all the time. Lower calories if you have to, but if your progress is consistent then you won't have to worry about it.

Don't worry about adding cardio until you feel your calories are low and you don't feel like dropping them anymore. In that case do as the above poster said, a few HIIT sessions a week.

No need to go low carb that isn't important at all. Throw in a cheat meal once every 1-2 weeks if you progress remains consistent.

Aim for 1-2lbs a week max.

DONT:
    - Add too much cardio, thats just asking for metabolic damage and a cluster****
    - go more than a 500 calorie deficit
    - drop calories too fast (ex: if you lost a pound that week don't drop any calories youre already on track)

I typed out a 5 page diet guidelines document for a buddy of mine to help him out. I can email it to you if you DM me your email.
    Best lifts: 165kg Squat / 142kg Bench / 220kg Deadlift / @ 83kg Weight Class

Current BW: 176.9
    Goal BW: Around 166-168