Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    tom11 is a name known to all. (+5000) tom11 is a name known to all. (+5000) tom11 is a name known to all. (+5000) tom11 is a name known to all. (+5000) tom11 is a name known to all. (+5000) tom11 is a name known to all. (+5000) tom11 is a name known to all. (+5000) tom11 is a name known to all. (+5000) tom11 is a name known to all. (+5000) tom11 is a name known to all. (+5000) tom11 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by chaseandstatus View Post
    dont let me start bringing up legit news stories of the violent chit I have done IRL (srs)
    So you are playing the tough guy on the internet?

6thAccountBrah is just really nice. (+1000) 6thAccountBrah is just really nice. (+1000) 6thAccountBrah is just really nice. (+1000) 6thAccountBrah is just really nice. (+1000) 6thAccountBrah is just really nice. (+1000) 6thAccountBrah is just really nice. (+1000) 6thAccountBrah is just really nice. (+1000) 6thAccountBrah is just really nice. (+1000) 6thAccountBrah is just really nice. (+1000) 6thAccountBrah is just really nice. (+1000) 6thAccountBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    in on daily race war thread

dont let me start bringing up legit news stories of the violent chit I have done IRL (srs)
    ayyy story time, sounds interesting tell us plz

Habitual line stepper BearTactics's Avatar
    BearTactics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearTactics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearTactics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearTactics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearTactics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearTactics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearTactics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearTactics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearTactics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearTactics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearTactics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in the end what is crying on the internet like a bleeding 13 year old female gonna do anyway?

blacks are violent? Okay.

Now what? Violent crime isnt going to stop, police gon police, rappers are gonna continue making more money than you

The world will continue to turn. No one cares. Honestly.
    /thread
    Bald head scallywag

chaseandstatus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chaseandstatus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chaseandstatus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chaseandstatus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chaseandstatus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chaseandstatus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chaseandstatus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chaseandstatus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chaseandstatus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chaseandstatus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chaseandstatus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by 6thAccountBrah View Post
    in on daily race war thread

ayyy story time, sounds interesting tell us plz
    oh come on dude, when have I ever not put my money where my mouth was?

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/news/11...off/?ref=var_0

IAintGotNoAlibi is not very helpful. (-500) IAintGotNoAlibi is not very helpful. (-500) IAintGotNoAlibi is not very helpful. (-500) IAintGotNoAlibi is not very helpful. (-500) IAintGotNoAlibi is not very helpful. (-500) IAintGotNoAlibi is not very helpful. (-500) IAintGotNoAlibi is not very helpful. (-500) IAintGotNoAlibi is not very helpful. (-500) IAintGotNoAlibi is not very helpful. (-500) IAintGotNoAlibi is not very helpful. (-500) IAintGotNoAlibi is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by BearTactics View Post
    See what I'm saying? You want to actually take violent actions about this thread. LOL if you made a thread and said every nasty thing you could about white people I literally wouldn't be able to care. In summary, this is the problem with African American culture if we are speaking genearally
    You keep assuming I'm black, but you're not racist right? And I never said I would take action against or tried to intimidate anybody, I just said it would be cool to cut a white dude's head off.
    Last edited by IAintGotNoAlibi; 05-10-2015 at 01:16 PM.

NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Hip hop culture comes down to worship of external features:

Women
    Money
    Drugs
    Status
    Power

Problem is that often the means of acquisition for a young black man is through illegal means (there is no difference in the desire for these things in other races, just they have more legitimate or "legal" means of acquiring them) which usually leads to injury, arrest or death.

Also there is a huge problem in being raised by single moms:

This either causes docility in being feminized or hyper-masculinity in treating every situation as fight or flight where one is ready to throw away their life because somebody stepped on their shoes, they tie their shoes to themselves, and their self-esteem thus view it as an assault on their very being.

There is no father or positive masculine role model to teach them about discipline, boundaries, language development or motivation, so they either look to their mother in some sense or those immediately around them, both providing poor examples.

5'3" 300lbs Fudge Rounds Jasonw1178's Avatar
    Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I know this much. This crap doesn't happen at a Garth Brooks concert.

Shrugs4Life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shrugs4Life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shrugs4Life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shrugs4Life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shrugs4Life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shrugs4Life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shrugs4Life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shrugs4Life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shrugs4Life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shrugs4Life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shrugs4Life is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by QuillyBrah View Post
    Lets be real tea, you're the biggest internet tough guy ITT. I've seen you stalking Ibby1995 to

Let me know if youre ever in the states, specifically Chicago. You talk a lot of chit.
    Wannabe skinny ass tough guy wouldn't know what to do if he had to look up to someone.

I'd kick your ****in ass.

BearTactics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearTactics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearTactics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearTactics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearTactics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearTactics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearTactics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearTactics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearTactics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearTactics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearTactics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by IAintGotNoAlibi View Post
    You keep assuming I'm black, but you're not racist right?
    You're not good at what you are trying to do. You have no avi and you are taking the position of someone who is offended bc they are black. Since I can't see you, I have inferred that you are in fact a black guy, but even if you are white and you identify with this culture of violence you are no better. I've told you over and over again ITT that its not a skin color issue. It's a culture issue
    Bald head scallywag

QuillyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) QuillyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) QuillyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) QuillyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) QuillyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) QuillyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) QuillyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) QuillyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) QuillyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) QuillyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) QuillyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Shrugs4Life View Post
    Wannabe skinny ass tough guy wouldn't know what to do if he had to look up to someone.

I'd kick your ****in ass.
    lol'd I'm the same height as you

Let me know when you're in the States brah, slide through Southside Chicago. I'm not a hard dude to find. Ask for 'Big Quil'

chaseandstatus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chaseandstatus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chaseandstatus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chaseandstatus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chaseandstatus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chaseandstatus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chaseandstatus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chaseandstatus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chaseandstatus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chaseandstatus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chaseandstatus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by NVious View Post

Hip hop culture comes down to worship of external features:

Women
    Money
    Drugs
    Status
    Power

Problem is that often the means of acquisition for a young black man is through illegal means (there is no difference in the desire for these things in other races, just they have more legitimate or "legal" means of acquiring them) which usually leads to injury, arrest or death.

Also there is a huge problem in being raised by single moms:

This either causes docility in being feminized or hyper-masculinity in treating every situation as fight or flight where one is ready to throw away their life because somebody stepped on their shoes, they tie their shoes to themselves, and their self-esteem thus view it as an assault on their very being.

There is no father or positive masculine role model to teach them about discipline, boundaries, language development or motivation, so they either look to their mother in some sense or those immediately around them, both providing poor examples.
    finally

a good poster

IAintGotNoAlibi is not very helpful. (-500) IAintGotNoAlibi is not very helpful. (-500) IAintGotNoAlibi is not very helpful. (-500) IAintGotNoAlibi is not very helpful. (-500) IAintGotNoAlibi is not very helpful. (-500) IAintGotNoAlibi is not very helpful. (-500) IAintGotNoAlibi is not very helpful. (-500) IAintGotNoAlibi is not very helpful. (-500) IAintGotNoAlibi is not very helpful. (-500) IAintGotNoAlibi is not very helpful. (-500) IAintGotNoAlibi is not very helpful. (-500)
    I've told you over and over again ITT that its not a skin color issue. It's a culture issue
    I believe you white master.

Registered User second2noneBrah's Avatar
    second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol'd I'm the same height as you

Let me know when you're in the States brah, slide through Southside Chicago. I'm not a hard dude to find. Ask for 'Big Quil'
    1) big time Chicago thug
    2) posts on misc

Pick one

NonSmoker is a name known to all. (+5000) NonSmoker is a name known to all. (+5000) NonSmoker is a name known to all. (+5000) NonSmoker is a name known to all. (+5000) NonSmoker is a name known to all. (+5000) NonSmoker is a name known to all. (+5000) NonSmoker is a name known to all. (+5000) NonSmoker is a name known to all. (+5000) NonSmoker is a name known to all. (+5000) NonSmoker is a name known to all. (+5000) NonSmoker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    in4 bishamon posts

6thAccountBrah is just really nice. (+1000) 6thAccountBrah is just really nice. (+1000) 6thAccountBrah is just really nice. (+1000) 6thAccountBrah is just really nice. (+1000) 6thAccountBrah is just really nice. (+1000) 6thAccountBrah is just really nice. (+1000) 6thAccountBrah is just really nice. (+1000) 6thAccountBrah is just really nice. (+1000) 6thAccountBrah is just really nice. (+1000) 6thAccountBrah is just really nice. (+1000) 6thAccountBrah is just really nice. (+1000)

Why did they take your belongings and why did you smash the shop a bit lol?

QuillyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) QuillyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) QuillyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) QuillyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) QuillyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) QuillyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) QuillyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) QuillyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) QuillyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) QuillyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) QuillyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by second2noneBrah View Post
    1) big time Chicago thug
    2) posts on misc

Pick one
    Where did I claim to be a thug? I'm not a thug. I am a hood dude however who is never afraid of a fight. If that Canuck or tom11 have such an issue where they would want to make it physical, we can do that

Where did I claim to be a thug? I'm not a thug. I am a hood dude however who is never afraid of a fight. If that Canuck or tom11 have such an issue where they would want to make it physical, we can do that
    I find it pretty hilarious that you fail to see the irony in this post. You are defending the culture that we are talking about while doing and saying the things that we are saying are inherently wrong with it.
    Bald head scallywag

I find it pretty hilarious that you fail to see the irony in this post. You are defending the culture that we are talking about while doing and saying the things that we are saying are inherently wrong with it.
    Shrugs4Life says he would "fuk me up"
    I told him to slide through and lets do it

tom11 says he would say everything he says online to my face
    I said if he's in the states ever lets do it

How am I the wrong one here?

Shrugs4Life says he would "fuk me up"
    I told him to slide through and lets do it

tom11 says he would say everything he says online to my face
    I said if he's in the states ever lets do it

How am I the wrong one here?
    I didn't read that. I was wrong on that
    Bald head scallywag

Dxohamah is just really nice. (+1000) Dxohamah is just really nice. (+1000) Dxohamah is just really nice. (+1000) Dxohamah is just really nice. (+1000) Dxohamah is just really nice. (+1000) Dxohamah is just really nice. (+1000) Dxohamah is just really nice. (+1000) Dxohamah is just really nice. (+1000) Dxohamah is just really nice. (+1000) Dxohamah is just really nice. (+1000) Dxohamah is just really nice. (+1000)
    GET IT TOGETHER BLACK PEOPLE AND STOP BLAMING WHITE PEOPLE FOR THE PROBLEMS YOUR COMMUNITY IS BRINGING UPON ITSELF. I honestly cant believe that dude is dead.
    You say this as if that incident was somehow my fault simply because i'm the same race. I live clear across the country, I don't listen to rap Hell, I haven't' even had time to follow this nonsense because i've been studying for Finals and somehow this is my fault?

I'm sick of you miscers blanketing me with a bunch of hooligans and thugs as if their deaths are on my hands.

Originally Posted by fukstreet View Post
    You must be a troll. They were bought fair and square from their black masters.

White people have done more to end slavery than any other group of people.
    History is written by the victors, you're blinded by race bias if you really think they are just going to say, "Ok yea, we sailed to Africa with our advanced armor and weaponry, just slaughtered those mother fxkcers and enslaved the fukk out of them", ofc they wont, they're going to say "Ok yea, we sailed to Africa and pleasantly discussed terms and all came to agreements to take this many slaves". And I'm not talking about just slavery, or just Africa. Every other country or little island chain that speaks a European language now, at one point had natives that your ancestors decided to fuk up for no reason other than being the world's villains. And it's only right that you try to stop it after mass producing it.
    Last edited by IAintGotNoAlibi; 05-10-2015 at 01:48 PM.

HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    didn't people say that sometimes you have to be violent to get your voice heard

did they mean this?
    Misc Med Crew

Originally Posted by fukstreet View Post
    Education level zero.
    Race bias level 100. You're right, white people didn't and never do anything wrong.

Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I argued this same **** about gangster rap and got called an uncle tom lol

bunch of ****ing idiots. Gangster Rap in Hip Hop culture is a ****ing cancer to society. If you love that **** as an adult you are the equivalent of dirt to me.
    The above post is a 100% complete lie

Gettin' emaciated

LethalDog is on a distinguished road. (+10) LethalDog is on a distinguished road. (+10) LethalDog is on a distinguished road. (+10) LethalDog is on a distinguished road. (+10) LethalDog is on a distinguished road. (+10) LethalDog is on a distinguished road. (+10) LethalDog is on a distinguished road. (+10) LethalDog is on a distinguished road. (+10) LethalDog is on a distinguished road. (+10) LethalDog is on a distinguished road. (+10) LethalDog is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    OP the day that happens is the day you stop making generalizations like "all black people need to get it together" and chit like that.

Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by sweetneybrian View Post
    Strong Race Bait

Nice try with the black people advice OP but try again. The problem with black people isn't that we're violent people you can't judge a race based of the ignorant ones who make stupid decisions. If this was the case I'd hate white people for all the times I've clearly been discriminated against by them.
    A lot of black folks hate white folks who hate black folks

crazy ass world lol
    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Hornyguyluv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hornyguyluv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hornyguyluv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hornyguyluv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hornyguyluv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hornyguyluv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hornyguyluv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hornyguyluv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hornyguyluv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hornyguyluv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hornyguyluv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think the bigger issue here is that the killers had guns in the first place. If they had bought guns, didn't they have the mindset of killing if the opportunity arose? I get that people may have guns for self-defense, but gun-safety classes should be considered in areas with high crime.

Originally Posted by LethalDog View Post
    OP the day that happens is the day you stop making generalizations like "all black people need to get it together" and chit like that.
    I said in the OP and plenty of other times ITT that I was speaking generally

Originally Posted by Hornyguyluv View Post
    I think the bigger issue here is that the killers had guns in the first place. If they had bought guns, didn't they have the mindset of killing if the opportunity arose? I get that people may have guns for self-defense, but gun-safety classes should be considered in areas with high crime.
    It actually isn't a high crime area so to speak. And just LOL if you think a gun safety course would deter someone who consciously and subconsciously have a propensity for violence
    Bald head scallywag

DeAndreHopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DeAndreHopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DeAndreHopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DeAndreHopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DeAndreHopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DeAndreHopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DeAndreHopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DeAndreHopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DeAndreHopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DeAndreHopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DeAndreHopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Cmac2014 View Post
    Misc mentality: Because a group of black ppl on the other side of the country comitted a crime, its okay for millions and millions of blacks in America to get discriminated against and should take the blame for every black criminal's actions.

Okay

Stop being an oversensitive *******, no one is saying that.
    Sig line can't be a novel

Bloodmane92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bloodmane92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bloodmane92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bloodmane92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bloodmane92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bloodmane92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bloodmane92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bloodmane92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bloodmane92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bloodmane92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bloodmane92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Hahaha! So breaking some glass in a store, and getting your ass abused by a couple of guys makes you some sort of a violent badass? I read the title of the story expecting some true carnage that involved hospitalization with crushed bones, but man did I lose it when I read the actual story! Oh, boy! You're something else, Bishamon.
    Inappropriate sig line crew