Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    sticktoyogut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sticktoyogut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sticktoyogut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sticktoyogut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sticktoyogut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sticktoyogut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sticktoyogut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sticktoyogut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sticktoyogut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sticktoyogut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sticktoyogut has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I never understood why people give a fk about a flag lol... But w/e I've never been a patriot. (not american though)

-Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Would kick him with all my strength. SRS.

CuttingEdgyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdgyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdgyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdgyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdgyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdgyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdgyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdgyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdgyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdgyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdgyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    It's just a fuarking piece of cloth.

CuttingEdgyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdgyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdgyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdgyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdgyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdgyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdgyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdgyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdgyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdgyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdgyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    LOL at butthurt soldiers. Cry more.

MK117 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MK117 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MK117 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MK117 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MK117 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MK117 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MK117 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MK117 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MK117 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MK117 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MK117 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by skinny2buff6 View Post
    I don't have any idea why so many people don't respect the USA especially when they live here. It is a great country.

If you have ever been OUTSIDE the USA, you really start to understand just how good we have it.
    Brb cops playing CoD IRL
    Brb kill counts in america of peace is high as fuk
    Brb health insurance is ****ty
    Brb crime count is through the roof
    Brb black widows
    Brb 99% of sloots cheat

Yea USA is so great

AlwaysBulking1 is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysBulking1 is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysBulking1 is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysBulking1 is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysBulking1 is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysBulking1 is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysBulking1 is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysBulking1 is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysBulking1 is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysBulking1 is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysBulking1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I remember a few years back a bunch of aboriginals burnt the Australian flag, it really rustled my jimmies how gleeful they looked. On the one hand it's just a flag, on the other hand a bunch of World War 2 veterans probably sat and watched that on the evening news. They must be disgusted
    Adrenaline levels through the roof getting a haircut crew
    Girl says hi, imagines life together crew

Originally Posted by AlwaysBulking1 View Post
    I remember a few years back a bunch of aboriginals burnt the Australian flag, it really rustled my jimmies how gleeful they looked. On the one hand it's just a flag, on the other hand a bunch of World War 2 veterans probably sat and watched that on the evening news. They must be disgusted
    Why would they be disgusted? It's just a fuarking piece of cloth.

"oh, herp derp, they're unpatriotic!"

Who's more unpatriotic, the people stepping on a fuarking piece of cloth, or the butthurt neocons that have aided the downfall of the ideals this country was founded upon?

hxcstunna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hxcstunna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hxcstunna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hxcstunna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hxcstunna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hxcstunna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hxcstunna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hxcstunna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hxcstunna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hxcstunna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hxcstunna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    They're so many fuktard potatoes ITT it reeks of ignorance and disrespect. First things first, if you *******s view it as just a cloth, then please leave. If you can't appreciate the sacrifice, blood sweat and tears, hard work, and everything else involved with what that flag represents, then you have no place here. The only thing protecting you is the simple fact that this country is the best and is allowing you to be a homo in the first place.

The men and women I know that have served to protect that flag are worth more in grams than you are in lbs you ungrateful kunts. None of you making these comments are vets. I know that for damn sure.

And why the fuk are canadians posting in here? I read their responses and think 'wtf is this guy srs?' then I see their location and immediately disregard their useless comments. Quebec is gonna Quebec.
    I get plenty of greens. Only red because of one mod, who happens to be a huge *******. You know who you are.

Hey vegetarians, my food chits on your food, literally.

Originally Posted by hxcstunna View Post
    They're so many fuktard potatoes ITT it reeks of ignorance and disrespect. First things first, if you *******s view it as just a cloth, then please leave. If you can't appreciate the sacrifice, blood sweat and tears, hard work, and everything else involved with what that flag represents, then you have no place here. The only thing protecting you is the simple fact that this country is the best and is allowing you to be a homo in the first place.

The men and women I know that have served to protect that flag are worth more in grams than you are in lbs you ungrateful kunts. None of you making these comments are vets. I know that for damn sure.

And why the fuk are canadians posting in here? I read their responses and think 'wtf is this guy srs?' then I see their location and immediately disregard their useless comments. Quebec is gonna Quebec.
    What you don't realize is that stopping them from stepping on the flag violates the freedom of speech that the flag is supposed to represent (but no longer does).

InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This is the one situation that I don't overly mind.

To everyone else I think "well fuk off and leave".

Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ted Nugent View Post
    whiny liberal scumbags trampling the flag and disrespecting millions may be protected by legal jargon, but that is not what this country was founded upon or the ideals it represents, dont try to twist it you snake
    How the fk do you call yourself an american when you refer to the Constitution as LEGAL JARGON.

The hypocrisy in this thread. Let me give you a nugget of information, the Constitution is infinitely more important to American identity then some colorful symbol because thats all that is. A symbol and symbols aren't NEARLY as important as the people they represent. By trying to bypass the constitution youre essentially doing waaaaaaaaay worse then that student ever did.

Potato/10
    ----
    As someone who drops nothing but pure unadulterated [b]TRUTH[/b] this had to be done. Now that you have been hit with a healthy dose of [B]TRUTH[/B] feel free to overdose. Voila!
    Positivity Crew!
    Staying Positive.

Lisa Ann.

"If its not for love, then why do it at all?"

hoodies4lyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hoodies4lyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hoodies4lyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hoodies4lyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hoodies4lyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hoodies4lyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hoodies4lyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hoodies4lyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hoodies4lyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hoodies4lyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hoodies4lyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm not a ******* that chant my country's name every now and then but if I see someone doing that I'd fking knock him out. Disgusting to the country,

HDStretchman is just really nice. (+1000) HDStretchman is just really nice. (+1000) HDStretchman is just really nice. (+1000) HDStretchman is just really nice. (+1000) HDStretchman is just really nice. (+1000) HDStretchman is just really nice. (+1000) HDStretchman is just really nice. (+1000) HDStretchman is just really nice. (+1000) HDStretchman is just really nice. (+1000) HDStretchman is just really nice. (+1000) HDStretchman is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by CuttingEdgyBrah View Post
    What you don't realize is that stopping them from stepping on the flag violates the freedom of speech that the flag is supposed to represent (but no longer does).
    Actually, I am not certain that is correct.

If you read the Flag Code, the person who was arrested in the case that the Supreme Court heard was burning it, which is an approved method of destruction for a flag that has been desecrated. Normally, it's handled respectfully, but I guess in the case that was heard the Police didn't think it was right. However, the judge ruled in favor of free speech.

In this case, the flag was trampled on, which means it was being desecrated. Desecrating the flag is against the law, although it carries no penalties. To the best of my knowledge the law is still on the books despite the Supreme Court decision.

Maybe Legal Brahs can help me out here.
    *Security Officer Crew*
    *Harley-Davidson Crew*
    Dietary Macros matter. Read the stickies.
    "Losers make excuses, Winners make progress."

gibbypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gibbypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gibbypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gibbypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gibbypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gibbypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gibbypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gibbypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gibbypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gibbypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gibbypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Is anyone taking some misc'er serious that's from Texas and is using Ted Nugent's name?

The same dude that said he'd be dead or in jail if Obama was elected? This guy is all for standing up for our flag but in the same breath, disrespects the commander-in-chief? Phucking idiots.

TricepBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TricepBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TricepBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TricepBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TricepBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TricepBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TricepBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TricepBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TricepBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TricepBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TricepBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by gibbypoo View Post
    Is anyone taking some misc'er serious that's from Texas and is using Ted Nugent's name?

The same dude that said he'd be dead or in jail if Obama was elected? This guy is all for standing up for our flag but in the same breath, disrespects the commander-in-chief? Phucking idiots.
    Can't cure hypocrisy, racism, or being an idiot. He barks pretty loud on these forums but I'm sure if he ran into me in the Dallas area he'd tuck his tail like the bitch he is.

kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TricepBrah93 View Post
    Can't cure hypocrisy, racism, or being an idiot. He barks pretty loud on these forums but I'm sure if he ran into me in the Dallas area he'd tuck his tail like the bitch he is.
    ^^ Internet tough guy has checked in.
    ________

MFC

________
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. -Benjamin Franklin
    Tits and Beer

TraderBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TraderBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TraderBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TraderBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TraderBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TraderBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TraderBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TraderBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TraderBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TraderBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TraderBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by chlaxman View Post
    Maybe if Americans cared more about improving the country than a piece of cloth we'd be in better shape.
    How are the two mutually exclusive? I hate corruption, socialism, fascism, AND *******s who walk on my mother fuking flag. Fuk off, you kunt.

Youppi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youppi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youppi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youppi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youppi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youppi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youppi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youppi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youppi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youppi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youppi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Motiviert View Post
    You are a complete kunt. What about the human beings who died, lost arms legs and eyes, and suffered mentally to protect that flag? Fukcing scumbag. Go fist yourself. Some of you cawk guzzlers should go enlist THEN see how ok you are with this.
    They died so people would have the right to trample the flag in protest you dumb fuk. That's what your country stands for. What you idiots blinded by emotion don't see is that trying to attack or stop people from doing this is less American than what they're doing.

How is the irony lost on you people?

Youppi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youppi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youppi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youppi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youppi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youppi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youppi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youppi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youppi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youppi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youppi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Fsharpasharp View Post
    i always lol @ people who get butthurt about events like this. by just a fraction of the smallest chance were we even granted these big frontal lobes thanks to evolution and caring about something as infinitesimally important in the grand scheme of things as flag walkers is simply laughable. we could all be dead tomorrow and you waste the time getting butthurt about people walking on flags. just lol
    This. no surprise the ones who are butt hurt are uneducated, ignorant, irrational and blindly Patriotic, not the most intelligent types.

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MURedHawk235 View Post
    americans get butt hurt over some people stepping on a flag yet LOL at muslims for getting upset when someone depicts the prophet Muhammad
    Originally Posted by Ted Nugent View Post
    fingers crossed they do it again and about half a dozen jacked up Marines walk by and crush some skulls
    lol
    𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

█▓▒▒░░🧵Make trolls invisible: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180234573 ░░▒▒▓█

ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol at people calling for violence

Brologist, B.S. TrainInsane1987's Avatar
    TrainInsane1987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrainInsane1987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrainInsane1987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrainInsane1987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrainInsane1987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrainInsane1987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrainInsane1987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrainInsane1987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrainInsane1987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrainInsane1987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrainInsane1987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    'Muricaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    RiP to my fallen brothers
    ***Canadian Crew***

Will neg all who call others "beta"

ayodavid93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ayodavid93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ayodavid93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ayodavid93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ayodavid93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ayodavid93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ayodavid93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ayodavid93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ayodavid93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ayodavid93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ayodavid93 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

azmal will become famous soon enough. (+50) azmal will become famous soon enough. (+50) azmal will become famous soon enough. (+50) azmal will become famous soon enough. (+50) azmal will become famous soon enough. (+50) azmal will become famous soon enough. (+50) azmal will become famous soon enough. (+50) azmal will become famous soon enough. (+50) azmal will become famous soon enough. (+50) azmal will become famous soon enough. (+50) azmal will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't think us Muricans have the right to wonder why other ppl get butt hurt over their stuff e.g. Mohammad drawings etc..., it's all perspective, what that thing means to you may not have the same meaning for someone else. But as this is the misc I'm sure you only see your own butthurt and laugh at the others for being butthurt at their stuff.

With that said the more intelligent person would ask 'why' they stepped on it, what part of the US were they picturing when committing the act, was it against the Government/politics, the military industrial complex and it's actions, the people etc...

INB4 I get negged using logic.

DYELdude is on a distinguished road. (+10) DYELdude is on a distinguished road. (+10) DYELdude is on a distinguished road. (+10) DYELdude is on a distinguished road. (+10) DYELdude is on a distinguished road. (+10) DYELdude is on a distinguished road. (+10) DYELdude is on a distinguished road. (+10) DYELdude is on a distinguished road. (+10) DYELdude is on a distinguished road. (+10) DYELdude is on a distinguished road. (+10) DYELdude is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by HDStretchman View Post
    Actually, I am not certain that is correct.

If you read the Flag Code, the person who was arrested in the case that the Supreme Court heard was burning it, which is an approved method of destruction for a flag that has been desecrated. Normally, it's handled respectfully, but I guess in the case that was heard the Police didn't think it was right. However, the judge ruled in favor of free speech.

In this case, the flag was trampled on, which means it was being desecrated. Desecrating the flag is against the law, although it carries no penalties. To the best of my knowledge the law is still on the books despite the Supreme Court decision.

Maybe Legal Brahs can help me out here.
    Who gives a fuk if it's against the law or not. If someone steps on the flag in the middle of the woods and no one is there to witness it, did the cloth really get dirty?

7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you watch the video she actually prepared a list of news organizations she wanted the story to be sent to when she was arrested.

Strong attention whoring, the only reason she went there was to get on the news.

I guess after leaving the air force because she got demoted for appearing in playboy in her air force uniform she has to do something new for attention.
    Last edited by 7rmr; 04-20-2015 at 06:45 PM.

midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    aw fuk having flashbacks. some art major did this as a project in my school. so stupid, much *******ry

HDStretchman is just really nice. (+1000) HDStretchman is just really nice. (+1000) HDStretchman is just really nice. (+1000) HDStretchman is just really nice. (+1000) HDStretchman is just really nice. (+1000) HDStretchman is just really nice. (+1000) HDStretchman is just really nice. (+1000) HDStretchman is just really nice. (+1000) HDStretchman is just really nice. (+1000) HDStretchman is just really nice. (+1000) HDStretchman is just really nice. (+1000)
    http://www.gopusa.com/news/2015/04/2.../?subscriber=1

Looks like a counter protest is going to take place.

Evidently, one of the protesters had a handgun on campus, and there's a warrant out for his arrest now.

Wow, just wow.
    *Security Officer Crew*
    *Harley-Davidson Crew*
    Dietary Macros matter. Read the stickies.
    "Losers make excuses, Winners make progress."