Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000) Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000) Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000) Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000) Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000) Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000) Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000) Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000) Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000) Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000) Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000)

Too much Vitamin D3 = Muscle Twitch ?

Hey guys,

I have been taking 10.000 IUS of Vitamin D3 daily for 10 days now (no breaks) and experiencing annoying muscle twitches.
    I am not sure if those two are related to each other but I have heard excessive consumption of D3 can lead to too much calcium, which leads to muscle twitches.
    Anyone has experienced this before?

Thanks
    Free eBook: http://beatsocialanxiety.net/free-book/

Latest Video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNbZbJNfvgY&list=UU7wARlI0wgpExP4yKPsS9Ug

*Herniated Disc Crew*
    *Saliva4Life Crew*

"Team sports can go to hell, I never gonna rely on some weak minded motherphucker to help me win a game, I will win it by myself" - George Leeman aka BabySlayer

*Team Evan Centopani*
    *Team James "Flex" Lewis"

Firefist44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefist44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefist44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefist44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefist44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefist44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefist44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefist44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefist44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefist44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefist44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Look up Fasciculations.

Could be a mineral or electrolyte imbalance from your diet/supps, caffeine can have an effect, but more than likely its dehydration. I've had them on and off over the years.

If you're concerned about anything, its always wise to consult a doctor.
    Animal Rep

instagram: @onelargepanda / Follow for weekly Animal giveaways!

www.animalpak.com
    Twitter & Instagram @animalpak
    ******** @officialanimalpak

Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000) Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000) Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000) Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000) Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000) Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000) Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000) Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000) Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000) Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000) Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Firefist44 View Post
    Look up Fasciculations.

Could be a mineral or electrolyte imbalance from your diet/supps, caffeine can have an effect, but more than likely its dehydration. I've had them on and off over the years.

If you're concerned about anything, its always wise to consult a doctor.
    Probably.

Kind of made me worry because I have never had them to this level. Been experiencing for the last 3-4 days.
    Got off D3, will see how it goes.
    Free eBook: http://beatsocialanxiety.net/free-book/

Latest Video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNbZbJNfvgY&list=UU7wARlI0wgpExP4yKPsS9Ug

*Herniated Disc Crew*
    *Saliva4Life Crew*

"Team sports can go to hell, I never gonna rely on some weak minded motherphucker to help me win a game, I will win it by myself" - George Leeman aka BabySlayer

*Team Evan Centopani*
    *Team James "Flex" Lewis"

Firefist44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefist44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefist44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefist44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefist44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefist44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefist44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefist44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefist44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefist44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefist44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Agabekov View Post
    Probably.

Kind of made me worry because I have never had them to this level. Been experiencing for the last 3-4 days.
    Got off D3, will see how it goes.
    That's not unusual. Sometimes, it can go on for a couple of weeks. Keep your fluids up, clean up your diet if you're all over the place with it. For me, its always been my left tricep or shoulder. I'll take a blunt object and massage the hell out of it, which definitely helps me out.

Can't stress it enough though, if something seems super abnormal, check in with the good doctor.
    Animal Rep

instagram: @onelargepanda / Follow for weekly Animal giveaways!

www.animalpak.com
    Twitter & Instagram @animalpak
    ******** @officialanimalpak