Mauler97 is just really nice. (+1000) Mauler97 is just really nice. (+1000) Mauler97 is just really nice. (+1000) Mauler97 is just really nice. (+1000) Mauler97 is just really nice. (+1000) Mauler97 is just really nice. (+1000) Mauler97 is just really nice. (+1000) Mauler97 is just really nice. (+1000) Mauler97 is just really nice. (+1000) Mauler97 is just really nice. (+1000) Mauler97 is just really nice. (+1000)

5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin- Log

I've heard a lot of great stories about this product. My buddy is a distributor for it and he told me I had to try it. He loved it.

I have no idea if the claims are legit, but I do trust my friend.

5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin (from another site)

"5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin was discovered by a American scientist in 1996. It was shown to possess an anabolic/androgenic ratio similar to one of the most efficient anabolic substances, in particular Anavar but without the side effects of liver toxicity or testing positive for steroidal therapy. Athletes have found dramatic strength increases in 3-5 days, and muscle mass increases in 3-4 weeks. Muscle mass or fat loss is only a function of caloric intake. If you are a male that is a hard gainer or someone that is looking to put on extra lean muscle and most important, keep it. This is the ONLY product EVER designed to do this without steroidal influence. Product is great for drug testing and does not test positive for steroids. Tests showed that protein synthesis increased by over 200% , the key to lean muscle growth and accelerated repair. Body fat reduction is one of the key components of this molecule. When you restrict your calories you reduce body fat dramatically. In testing the molecule has balance cortisol response which is the major cornerstone to healthy recovery and reduction of muscle wasting. It's also been shown to balance cortisol on calorie restricted diets, helps control glucose and increases thyroid function."

I am cutting, I just started today.

My current weight is 230lbs at 12% BF
    My goal is 215lbs around 7-9% BF

My diet plan is based off of my Spike84 plan.
    6 deficit days- 2,000 calories p50%-c25%-f25%
    one day at 5,000 calories, whatever I want

Workouts:
    3 Days 30-45 minutes
    Sunday- Chest & Tri's & abs
    Monday- Shoulders & back & bi's
    Wednesday- Legs & abs
    Attached Images
    I'm proof that genetics don't have to hold you back and anything is possible.
    Dieting is not the answer, that’s just a short-term fix. To make a lifelong transformation you need a sustainable lifestyle. One that allows you to both eat what you love and lose weight.
    Create your own custom plan, one that is not too restrictive because you have to enjoy it. Otherwise pain and motivation fall quickly when we are miserable.

www.spikeguy.com
    Lost over 130lbs and maintained 12+ years

Mauler97 is just really nice. (+1000) Mauler97 is just really nice. (+1000) Mauler97 is just really nice. (+1000) Mauler97 is just really nice. (+1000) Mauler97 is just really nice. (+1000) Mauler97 is just really nice. (+1000) Mauler97 is just really nice. (+1000) Mauler97 is just really nice. (+1000) Mauler97 is just really nice. (+1000) Mauler97 is just really nice. (+1000) Mauler97 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Alright week one is done. I had a great week. I hit my food goals for the whole week except on Friday night where I decided to start spiking after 5pm and had a few donuts and ice cream.

My weight today is 227lbs (-3lbs)

The really good news was I increased a rep on my working bench set doing 365lbs for 7 reps when I did 6 the week before I started laxogenin.

My mood was good all week and my workouts were my normal awesome workouts, but I was not expecting a rep increase like I had.

So far it's too early to call, -3lbs is great but I am eating at a deficit, I think the biggest advantage to this supplement for people cutting is how it is supposed to inhibit cortisol.

I will get my bodyfat tested again and add an after pic when the month is over.
    I'm proof that genetics don't have to hold you back and anything is possible.
    Dieting is not the answer, that’s just a short-term fix. To make a lifelong transformation you need a sustainable lifestyle. One that allows you to both eat what you love and lose weight.
    Create your own custom plan, one that is not too restrictive because you have to enjoy it. Otherwise pain and motivation fall quickly when we are miserable.

www.spikeguy.com
    Lost over 130lbs and maintained 12+ years

Nicholaspixel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Any updates on this bro?

DavidNatural is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavidNatural is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavidNatural is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavidNatural is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavidNatural is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavidNatural is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavidNatural is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavidNatural is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavidNatural is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavidNatural is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavidNatural is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Looking forward to your updates, mate. our company is providing this ingredient, but we want more informaiton about its effects :-)
    Keep Fit!

Working on AMP Citrate ,DMBA HCL, SARMS (Raw material supply)

www.naturalmicron.com