Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: some pics

KILROZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KILROZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KILROZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KILROZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KILROZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KILROZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KILROZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KILROZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KILROZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KILROZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

KILROZ's pics

here's me
    Last edited by KILROZ; 03-04-2008 at 10:39 PM.

KILROZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KILROZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KILROZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KILROZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KILROZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KILROZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KILROZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KILROZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KILROZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KILROZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    j

lift_for_life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    looking thick bro. back is nice and wide, but your delts seem to be lagging. other than that your looking good.

your name makes me paranoid. my name is raz but people pronounce it like roz, so it makes me think u want to kill me. lol not really but i just felt like bringing that up.

keep up the good work
    Keep lifting
    always push yourself
    never quit!!!
    finish what you start
    Height: 5'10"
    weight: 160lbs
    max bench: 205lbs.
    max squat: 265lbs. (i know its pretty bad)
    max clean: 220lbs

Wrestling is fun, but id rather be lifting.

\

sorry f*cking ecto, SOME CONSTRUCTIVE CRITCISM please
    Last edited by KILROZ; 04-29-2003 at 02:08 PM.

Domus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Big arms!

If you open your arms a litle more in the back double biceps it would be just fine.
    Nice mass and size in the arms.

f*cking ecto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) f*cking ecto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) f*cking ecto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) f*cking ecto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) f*cking ecto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) f*cking ecto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) f*cking ecto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) f*cking ecto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) f*cking ecto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) f*cking ecto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) f*cking ecto has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Angry

Originally posted by KILROZ
    comments please
    I think your mouth is too big...

Originally posted by f*cking ecto
    I think your mouth is too big...
    how so, i would like some criticism. do you wear clogs

f*cking ecto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) f*cking ecto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) f*cking ecto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) f*cking ecto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) f*cking ecto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) f*cking ecto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) f*cking ecto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) f*cking ecto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) f*cking ecto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) f*cking ecto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) f*cking ecto has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ehh...lol?

loooser, i have no respect for you...You are flaming other people on things that they can't do about it..

AMDEZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AMDEZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AMDEZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AMDEZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AMDEZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AMDEZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AMDEZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AMDEZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AMDEZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AMDEZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AMDEZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    People bigger then him ask me for advice....LOL.

WorkOut-Boi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Looking solid KILROZ, height/weight ?

Originally posted by f*cking ecto
    ehh...lol?

loooser, i have no respect for you...You are flaming other people on things that they can't do about it..

ooooh, i see where this came from. i've seen that little **** flame so many people, and no one flamed him back. he obviously doesn't care what i said, he's a real trooper

AMDEZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AMDEZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AMDEZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AMDEZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AMDEZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AMDEZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AMDEZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AMDEZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AMDEZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AMDEZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AMDEZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ooooh, i see where this came from. i've seen that little **** flame so many people, and no one flamed him back. he obviously doesn't care what i said, he's a real trooper
    Who you calling little???

Mother****er you aint too hot yourself... Hell I betcha I know more about AS then you do. Go back to asking questions about vitamin B-12 and kynoselen.

wolfx5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wolfx5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wolfx5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wolfx5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wolfx5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wolfx5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wolfx5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wolfx5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wolfx5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wolfx5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wolfx5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    calm down Amdez.. no need to get your face outta wack...

as for the pics, you look pretty big, good mass.
    but i'd say its time to start cutting, unless your in the middle of your bulking phase.

Originally posted by AMDEZ
    Who you calling little???

Mother****er you aint too hot yourself... Hell I betcha I know more about AS then you do. Go back to asking questions about vitamin B-12 and kynoselen.
    Back of Dez this guy could squash you like the hideous bug you are. KILROZ dont take any notice of that guy, he cant help it. Rumour is that he is a retard of some sort.

Deception is just really nice. (+1000) Deception is just really nice. (+1000) Deception is just really nice. (+1000) Deception is just really nice. (+1000) Deception is just really nice. (+1000) Deception is just really nice. (+1000) Deception is just really nice. (+1000) Deception is just really nice. (+1000) Deception is just really nice. (+1000) Deception is just really nice. (+1000) Deception is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by WorkOut-Boi
    Back of Dez this guy could squash you like the hideous bug you are. KILROZ dont take any notice of that guy, he cant help it. Rumour is that he is a retard of some sort.
    I can't believe I ****ing apologized to you for calling you ugly.

You are a hypocrite and have no right to be here. Your above post only solidified my previous beliefs and I will now make it my mission to destroy your existance here.

Sorry, but you brought this upon yourself.
    Last edited by Deception; 04-29-2003 at 06:22 PM.

SHpanda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SHpanda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SHpanda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SHpanda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    why the hell are all you guys sitting here trying to bash him?

once you see someone stronger than you you automatically go into denial and try to bring other people down because you cant bring yourself up. kilroz is friggin huge.

Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cool

What the hell is this.

Ecto- Shutup.
    Amdez- Shutup.
    Workout-boi- I'll take care of your dumbass in a second.
    WolfX5- Stay banned bitch.

BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

Originally posted by Big H
    What the hell is this.

Ecto- Shutup.
    Amdez- Shutup.
    Best post I've seen in awhile.

Roz, lookin good if not a little sunburned.
    I'm back. For good.

derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally posted by Big H
    What the hell is this.

Ecto- Shutup.
    Amdez- Shutup.
    Take care of business. Big H

oh yes, and i am 18, 5'8" 210. been working out about a year now.

Smile

jesus h christ!!! keep the peace brothers. we're all here for the same reason....

Originally posted by Deception
    I can't believe I ****ing apologized to you for calling you ugly.

You are a hypocrite and have no right to be here. Your above post only solidified my previous beliefs and I will now make it my mission to destroy your existance here.

Sorry, but you brought this upon yourself.
    See why alot of us hate him?

Originally posted by AMDEZ
    See why alot of us hate him?
    DEZ you havent hijacked this thread with your pictures yet.

Fine I will...

do what you must, but can i please get some constructive criticism here please!?!?!? what do i need to work on?

tankus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tankus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tankus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tankus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tankus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tankus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tankus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tankus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tankus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tankus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tankus is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    looking big bro, arms/traps are awesome, i would say bring the chest up a bit but for a year lifting your progress is amazing. in a couple of years your going too be huge.
    peace
    tankus
    "it would be wicked to be an animal, you would'nt even have to worry about making plans."
    -kevin commerford

Originally posted by tankus
    looking big bro, arms/traps are awesome, i would say bring the chest up a bit but for a year lifting your progress is amazing. in a couple of years your going too be huge.
    peace
    tankus
    your signature is amazing. every time i get stressed out from college or just everyday bs, i think to myself, why couldn't i be an animal and just lay around all day and lick my balls <====lol, i don't try or want to do it now, but if i was an animal i'm sure i would love it
    Last edited by KILROZ; 04-30-2003 at 01:06 AM.

tankus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tankus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tankus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tankus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tankus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tankus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tankus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tankus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tankus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tankus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tankus is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    your signature is amazing. every time i get stressed out from college or just everyday bs, i think to myself, why couldn't i be an animal and just lay around all day and lick my balls <====lol, i don't try or want to do it now, but if i was an animal i'm sure i would love it
    hahah yeah i laughed hard when i heard that quote, a good friend of mine said it like 4 years ago, hes had a number of memorable quotes, i should throw them in my sig too...
    peace
    tankus
    "it would be wicked to be an animal, you would'nt even have to worry about making plans."
    -kevin commerford

a question, how would i bring up my rear deltoids? i have had people tell me before to bring those up. second, my chest is kind of lagging isn't it? i think it's because i have always done dumbbells for the entire time i have been lifting, and i am just switching to bench, so that should help right?