Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    FistoTheSexbot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FistoTheSexbot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FistoTheSexbot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FistoTheSexbot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FistoTheSexbot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FistoTheSexbot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FistoTheSexbot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FistoTheSexbot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FistoTheSexbot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FistoTheSexbot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FistoTheSexbot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    few people tried to get me on this chit, was srsly considering just beating the chit out of these kunts. I fukin hate when someone lies to my face.

fr8train is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fr8train is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fr8train is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fr8train is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fr8train is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fr8train is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fr8train is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fr8train is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fr8train is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fr8train is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fr8train is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Blacryan View Post
    Wow... Indoctrination, its incredible.

I absolutely love the "results not typical" part though... lol

Would buy a $2 energy drink to hangout w/ some them 7.5/10's that are indoctrinated. I'd eat their bs up all day to blow a load across their bows. Tell them I'll allow them to be my 'diamond member' and they could have my builder package for free.
    Would you really want to risk knocking up a chick like that?

There used to be a guy with a very distinct weasely southern accent who'd try to market various scams on late night radio, I can't remember his pitch as it's been a while since I've listened to the radio. I don't think it's only stupid people who fall for this stuff, more so the naive. I've known a few people whom I would consider intelligent who are incredibly naive.

Elavaanil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Elavaanil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Elavaanil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Elavaanil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Elavaanil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Elavaanil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Elavaanil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Elavaanil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Elavaanil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Elavaanil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Elavaanil is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by swoleyo View Post
    I'll tell you how to do it for 4.5k brah. Just pm and I'll give you my off shore bank account.

Are you ready to take life by the horns and start earning today? UNLIMITED earning potential is just a few clicks away.
    that's a great discount, let me get some cash from my granny
    Misc Wristwatch Crew

^^^()()GERMANIC CREW()()^^^

Misc Strength Crew

*Official SNSD Crew*

BroncManiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BroncManiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BroncManiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BroncManiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BroncManiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BroncManiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BroncManiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BroncManiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BroncManiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BroncManiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BroncManiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Couple years ago, my wife was on the train and a random woman started chatting her up. She invited my wife to her house for dinner. When my wife told me, I knew something wasn't right, so I decided to join this little dinner party. Turned out that this woman and her friend were trying to get my wife into Amway. Pathetic how they resorted to targetting random people on a train.

A girl I knew in HS, who I never really even talked to, sent me a message on FB about a business opportunity. Turned out to be Amway. Pyramid schemes are a sad, sad thing and can run normal people into desperate predators.

ThisGame31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThisGame31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThisGame31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThisGame31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThisGame31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThisGame31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThisGame31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThisGame31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThisGame31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThisGame31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThisGame31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by nastynate87 View Post
    Another failure that I went to school with had been posting about Wake Up Now on FB several times a day for months. Usually accompanied the post with a quote about success and how WUN had changed her life. Called her team the Money Team I believe. Noticed that she hadn't posted about WUN for a months now, but today she posts about some type of supplement that once again "changed her life" and how she's looking x number of "business partners" to share this opportunity with.
    Holy fuk. Some kid on my ******** has been doing the same thing for Lyfestart, apparently another nutrition company. Posting about his "Money Team" and how he knows his CEO and is gonna be a millionaire and quit his "slave job" .He'll try to recruit others and when they say no he posts the conversations on FB and basically insults them saying their a slave and not good enough to want to be a millionaire.

He posts on average 5 times/day about this.

Almost deleted him a few times but I want to wait it out to see of it fades out like others have.....

Another example I think was Visalus or something where this kid kept saying he was gonna be getting a new BMW as soon as he got to a certain level.... the posts and messages stopped after 2 months.... no beemer

sourcecode123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sourcecode123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sourcecode123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sourcecode123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sourcecode123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sourcecode123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sourcecode123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sourcecode123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sourcecode123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sourcecode123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sourcecode123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by 6God View Post

just lol
    holy ****

nastynate87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nastynate87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nastynate87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nastynate87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nastynate87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nastynate87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nastynate87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nastynate87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nastynate87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nastynate87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nastynate87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ThisGame31 View Post
    Holy fuk. Some kid on my ******** has been doing the same thing for Lyfestart, apparently another nutrition company. Posting about his "Money Team" and how he knows his CEO and is gonna be a millionaire and quit his "slave job" .He'll try to recruit others and when they say no he posts the conversations on FB and basically insults them saying their a slave and not good enough to want to be a millionaire.

He posts on average 5 times/day about this.

Almost deleted him a few times but I want to wait it out to see of it fades out like others have.....

Another example I think was Visalus or something where this kid kept saying he was gonna be getting a new BMW as soon as he got to a certain level.... the posts and messages stopped after 2 months.... no beemer
    Nothing rustles me more than how they equate hard work with pestering everyone with stupid motivational quote. If they actually worked hard they wouldn't have to resort to such a low level.

kingpiccolo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingpiccolo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingpiccolo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingpiccolo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingpiccolo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingpiccolo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingpiccolo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingpiccolo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingpiccolo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingpiccolo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingpiccolo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by phillyfreak7 View Post
    You don't sell them.
    Then why does the dude in the video repeatedly say selling the opportunity to sell energy drinks? And he's on your side lmao

Paulie92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

just lol
    Music in that vid pisses me off

That being said. Next MLM person IRL gets a lick (semi srs) (no prisonbrah)

These people live in an alternate reality. Just LMAO at how much into the "script" they have to act for. A misc bro on here tried to scam me into it (he doesn't lift) which makes it worse. Couple of his minions show up to my gym in a beat up civic and every time I say "where's the lambo bro? Where's the Bentley bro"?
    DISCLAIMER: The above post made by Paulie92 is either fictional or of a fictional matter. Any statement or post made that pertains to a real life event is merely coincidental or as part of a example used.

Dallas cowboys - Mavs - Chelsea FC - Baylor

Avi from 2012

Whynatte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whynatte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whynatte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whynatte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whynatte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whynatte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whynatte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whynatte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whynatte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whynatte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whynatte will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by kingpiccolo View Post
    Then why does the dude in the video repeatedly say selling the opportunity to sell energy drinks? And he's on your side lmao
    Calling themselves "distributors" is being generous. You aren't actually selling the drinks. You're just selling the opportunity to sell energy drinks to people who then sell the opportunity to sell energy drinks ad infinitum. The drinks aren't the product, the affiliates are. (See: Scheme, Pyramid).

ragingwombat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ragingwombat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ragingwombat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ragingwombat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ragingwombat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ragingwombat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ragingwombat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ragingwombat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ragingwombat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ragingwombat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ragingwombat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This vemma crap sparks the rage... what ever happened to working hard in college at a crap job just for beer money...... i hope these companies rot in hell

jujukonchalski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jujukonchalski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jujukonchalski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jujukonchalski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jujukonchalski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jujukonchalski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jujukonchalski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jujukonchalski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jujukonchalski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jujukonchalski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jujukonchalski has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    hai guys.

I'm selling the opportunity to sell the opporunity to sell the opportunity to sell the opportunity, to sell energy drinks.

Gimme 1k.

Thee3ternal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Thee3ternal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Thee3ternal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Thee3ternal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Thee3ternal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Thee3ternal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Thee3ternal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Thee3ternal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Thee3ternal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Thee3ternal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Thee3ternal is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    LOL I knew something was up with Herbalife when I went into the place and was basically schooling them on nutrition and supplementation.

So anyways I was telling the lady if they had anything to promote recover cause I was working 70 hour weeks and lifting for 2 hours 2/3 days.

She gives me a few pills, like a sample, maybe like 4 and I took them and they did jack ****.

nastynate87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nastynate87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nastynate87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nastynate87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nastynate87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nastynate87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nastynate87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nastynate87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nastynate87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nastynate87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nastynate87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Thee3ternal View Post
    LOL I knew something was up with Herbalife when I went into the place and was basically schooling them on nutrition and supplementation.

So anyways I was telling the lady if they had anything to promote recover cause I was working 70 hour weeks and lifting for 2 hours 2/3 days.

She gives me a few pills, like a sample, maybe like 4 and I took them and they did jack ****.
    Rustles me how they go around calling themselves "Health Coaches" yet know literally nothing about basic nutrition

atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'd say it's a good thing that I'm not restricted to 100 people in a building to build an international business where everyone already consumes products like Vemma every day. Market saturation WILL NEVER HAPPEN. Christianity has been around for what, 2000 years? Do you know there were 2.4 million new Christians this past year? 1000 people in your group pays you $100,000 in a year. That is NOTHING. Not even a minuscule dot or the slightest blip. Everyone and their mom has the opportunity to be a million a month earner. Now and 50 years from now.
    Never once did I claim to make $80,000? I'm on my way to doing that though. I'm pretty sure I specifically said I'm almost Platinum.
    Okay the concept is still the same, by your logic everybody in the world could be rich selling this **** if they work hard enough. The fact is somebody has to be left at a loss in order for the people at the top to profit. Hell even in real affiliate marketing you don't have to pay to sell someones product, you sell what you can and then get a percentage of that sale. That is because legit companies actually care about selling products. Your company is all about getting affiliates to pay, nobody is buying vemma except the people who sign up to sell it. I mean it's a clear as day pyramid scheme, you can't possibly be this stupid

Lol at bringing up Christianity, a Religion that has been around for thousands of years and trying to somehow compare that to you peddling out sugar water.

Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Rustles me how they go around calling themselves "Health Coaches" yet know literally nothing about basic nutrition
    their version of nutrition is buy my piece of sh*t shakes and aloe juice cumshots and eat that 16 times a day so i can make enough to get fake tits and a new coach bag
    Trump 2016
    ~In Love With Taylor Swift Crew~
    Type O Negative is greatest band in universe crew

jujukonchalski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jujukonchalski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jujukonchalski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jujukonchalski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jujukonchalski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jujukonchalski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jujukonchalski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jujukonchalski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jujukonchalski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jujukonchalski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jujukonchalski has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    phillyfreak's response to every question : ''read business of the 21st century bro''.

Paulie92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Thee3ternal View Post

Lmaooo 49 a month for a ****ty hotelesque gym with a "custom trainer" that's 5'6 125 pounds
    DISCLAIMER: The above post made by Paulie92 is either fictional or of a fictional matter. Any statement or post made that pertains to a real life event is merely coincidental or as part of a example used.

Dallas cowboys - Mavs - Chelsea FC - Baylor

Avi from 2012

Originally Posted by atlas24 View Post
    Okay the concept is still the same, by your logic everybody in the world could be rich selling this **** if they work hard enough. The fact is somebody has to be left at a loss in order for the people at the top to profit. Hell even in real affiliate marketing you don't have to pay to sell someones product, you sell what you can and then get a percentage of that sale. That is because legit companies actually care about selling products. Your company is all about getting affiliates to pay, nobody is buying vemma except the people who sign up to sell it. I mean it's a clear as day pyramid scheme, you can't possibly be this stupid

Lol at bringing up Christianity, a Religion that has been around for thousands of years and trying to somehow compare that to you peddling out sugar water.
    It's legit.

Just read business of the 21st century.

LOL.

kingpiccolo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingpiccolo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingpiccolo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingpiccolo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingpiccolo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingpiccolo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingpiccolo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingpiccolo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingpiccolo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingpiccolo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingpiccolo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Whynatte View Post
    Calling themselves "distributors" is being generous. You aren't actually selling the drinks. You're just selling the opportunity to sell energy drinks to people who then sell the opportunity to sell energy drinks ad infinitum. The drinks aren't the product, the affiliates are. (See: Scheme, Pyramid).
    Yes I understand what a pyramid scheme is. That's why i ask why does the guy keep saying that if thats not what it is.

sourcecode123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sourcecode123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sourcecode123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sourcecode123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sourcecode123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sourcecode123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sourcecode123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sourcecode123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sourcecode123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sourcecode123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sourcecode123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jujukonchalski View Post
    It's legit.

Just read business of the 21st century.

LOL.
    ****ing lol

Whynatte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whynatte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whynatte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whynatte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whynatte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whynatte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whynatte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whynatte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whynatte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whynatte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whynatte will become famous soon enough. (+50)

just lol
    Jesus. How many times are you going to say how "excited" you are about this? These videos are meant to target a certain type of *******. 99% of the general population watches this and sees that it's a total mind ****, and then you have that 1% who's going to fall all over themselves to get on board.

But yeah, a couple of those chicks are pretty hot.

phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If you were a real business owner/operator, you would have every single one of those statistics down pat by this point.

If you can post a video, proving those lifts(with real form, parallel, touching chest, locking out DL), dated anytime from today on.

I will spend $1000 on your product, sign up under you, blah blah blah whatever $1000 will get me.

But if you don't/cant, you stop posting about MLM on the Misc completely?
    Well, someone linked a video in my youtube channel so I used to make some old videos actually. One of them dated April 2012 where I benched 315 at 172 lbs and another where I deadlifted 510 for 2 in the 170s that's nearly two years old. I suffered a bulging disk this summer so I'm not at 100% yet but I'm pretty close. Either way I wouldn't do it for you.

Originally Posted by Rabbit_904 View Post
    Legitimate companies have barriers to entry, and illegitimate companies do not have barriers to entry.

Walmart has higher hiring standards for their potential employees than these schemes where anyone can join. These illegitimate enterprises depend not on the product they peddle, but on the revenues generated from affiliates recruiting more affiliates.

Name one legitimate company that openly advertises that anyone can work for them.
    Name one legitimate company that doesn't require an application and a lengthy interview process.

These enterprises put significant effort into marketing and selling a lifestyle to their potential affiliates with pictures of expensive houses and cars. Guys in cheap suits selling the idea that everyone can be their own boss, that they can be successful too only if they have the drive and determination. They prey on the young, inexperienced, and often, uneducated. Then they go on to drive home the idea that they are, indeed, a legitimate company. By feeding everyone their propaganda, their affiliates believe the marketing hype and will defend the company with a devotion bordering on religious belief. This often happens because the only other alternative for the affiliate is to admit that you were duped and run the risk of looking foolish.

Bs interviews and resumes
    Tangible products
    Unreliable, commission based pay
    The pitch: "Not everyone is going to make it. Only the most dedicated"
    Affected magazines and online reviews
    Paid spokespersons
    The wealthy top sellers (the guys at the top of the pyramid)

These are all marketing tactics to convince their affiliates the legitimacy of their company. It's only obvious to those who have been through it, or have enough street smarts to see through it.
    This could be the most ignorant post in the entire thread. Did you know that when you start your own business you have to pay for stuff? They don't give you a store and product for literally nothing. Or in this case, a website and product for free.

Originally Posted by Whynatte View Post
    Bro, just read Business of the 21st Century by Robert Kiyosaki.
    You and him really need to. And please, don't try to undermine his credibility. He has some of the best selling business books of all time, outside of Business of the 21st Century.

Originally Posted by Yero91 View Post
    You bring up a strong point that i didn't even think about. You could have any scum bag out there peddling products and disgracing the companies reputation. These pyramid schemes don't give a damn who sells for them as long as product moves.

Also indicates that the product is crap too lol
    Oh, so you mean this company is the ultimate equal opportunity? Where the products are the same for black and whites, the comp plan is the same for poor and rich people? How you can come from any background, location or race and have an opportunity to build yourself another stream of income and succeed?
    Originally Posted by MaximusPlatypus View Post
    SH*T. JUST. GOT. REAL.

All mlm crap aside, Philly, everyone here would respect if you could actually pull off those lifts

Great post from someone that actually has knowledge of how businesses work.

Philly, forget the semantics of whether it's a pyramid or not... The point people are trying to get across is that these companies are trash, and the money you can potentially make isn't worth losing all your friends and alienating your family for.

The people at the top are the only ones to make great money. Once it gets this far down the line, you're just lining their pockets for minimum wage.... There's more dignity in being a janitor. At least a janitor knows where he stands, and actually accomplishes something in his day
    I still have all my friends. A lot of my friends did this so they understand this is legit. Even the ones that don't do it. None of them ever say anything bad about it.

I have lifted all those numbers this year. I'm not going to make some videos for all of you. If you don't believe me that I've done them, I really don't care but the fact that you guys wouldn't just leads me to believe you guys don't work that hard in the gym. I've been lifting for almost 5 years now.

Originally Posted by LinuxJon View Post
    LOL @ people who fall for social marketing scams.

I can teach you how to retire in 8 months with cryptocurrency without ever having to sell a thing.
    So I provide a legit service, and you play the stock market and analyze crypto currency which creates no value to anyone but yourself. You're going to teach me how to retire in 8 months? I'm listening.
    Originally Posted by helpmee View Post
    These are very common where I live..

I live in a CEO10k/day area and all the "stay at home moms" (sloots) have the stickers/magnets on there cars (Luxury SUVs of course) selling w/e the new thing of the week is.
    I assume it makes them feel like they are doing something while the kids at school or the nanny is taking care of them.
    82% of women who make a 6 figure income do it through home-based business, 80% of that being Network Marketing. So I am so unbelievably shocked right now.

And wow, rich people who CEO10k/day do this? They gotta be dumb too, right? lol.

Saw a dude I graduated HS with in the mall the other day. Without even asking what I've been up to, he tells me that he has an opportunity that can change my life and asks when he could get me in for an "interview". Keep in mind that I graduated in the top 10% of my class, while he was in the bottom 10% lol. Checked out his FB and it turns out he's with some shady solar company that is an MLM company.
    Another failure that I went to school with had been posting about Wake Up Now on FB several times a day for months. Usually accompanied the post with a quote about success and how WUN had changed her life. Called her team the Money Team I believe. Noticed that she hadn't posted about WUN for a months now, but today she posts about some type of supplement that once again "changed her life" and how she's looking x number of "business partners" to share this opportunity with.
    I am not a fan at all of WUN. I don't like the way they do business.

It hasn't derailed, its just the fact that he earlier in a previous thread had claimed to be doing like 80k, now its came out that hes not even doing 36k a year. Probably less than 30. He has claimed to have a car from them... yet no proof.

Then saw the top .01% lifting stats for weight, with his mediocre physique and call that out too.

he is knowledgeable... about his pyramid scheme. Just embarrassing that you're proud to be apart of a pyramid scheme.
    Never once claimed I made 80k. Mediocre physique? So are you saying you look better than me? Because if you don't, you have less than a mediocre physique. And you sound like such a hater right now it's pathetic coming from someone who apparently has money too.
    Originally Posted by thetrebel View Post
    phillys mentality is fascinating srs

amazing how people can convince themselves in anything
    lol

Originally Posted by FunnyWeasel View Post
    its some sort of psychological technique that he's doing. If you say something over and over and over and over and over and over to somebody even though they know its not right, eventually they will believe it because you won't stop.

Point of thread: a pyramid scheme is a phucking pyramid scheme. Stop telling things to people that isn't what it is. Do these people even integrity?
    A psychological technique? Are you being serious right now?

Vemma is 100% NOT a pyramid scheme. The government and the FTC say so. How do they say so? VEMMA IS OPERATING RIGHT NOW!!

Look up Jim Rohn. Les Brown. Holton Buggs. AL Williams. Please tell me they have no integrity. They're some of the greatest and most selfless people in the entire world. All of them massively successful in Network Marketing.

If you don't understand why they do it and you can't prove your point, you have no business talking about what I do like you have an educated opinion.

Originally Posted by butwhowasfeel View Post
    i thikn the biggest thing that irks me is that the people who are actually good at making money in pyramid schemes do so because they're good salesmen.

they could be doing any other sales related job and make the same money (if not WAY more) but they resort to this shady chit.

so much potential down the drain.
    You need to read the cash-flow quadrant. It's actually the opposite. The salesman goes out and has to start at 0 every single day, trading his time for money and will only get paid when he works, while a Network Marketing Professional develops a business through sales and a system that will generate a passive income that grows and allows that person freedom.

Originally Posted by swoleyo View Post
    Hey brahs! I need to present you with this amazing opportunity. Are you sick of your 9-5 job that's such a drag? What if I could introduce you to a job where you have UNLIMITED earning potential? All you gotta do is attend a small conference for a small fee of 5000 usd and you can join my crew!
    You're welcome to continue to be ignorant and stick at your 9-5 until retirement. I didn't want that and began to understand how people with time and financial freedom make their money. Gotta build a business. You don't have to do it through Network Marketing, but good luck if you're the average person with no capital and you're going to build one through another way.

When you tell your friend to go see a movie and he goes, did you sell him the ticket?

Originally Posted by ragingwombat View Post
    This vemma crap sparks the rage... what ever happened to working hard in college at a crap job just for beer money...... i hope these companies rot in hell
    Because if there's a better way to make money I'll go do that instead of thinking I have to trade my time for money at a job.
    355 Bench
    565 Dead
    520 Parallel Box Squat

Yes I understand what a pyramid scheme is. That's why i ask why does the guy keep saying that if thats not what it is.
    Good question. Denial? Somewhat related: I'm curious if the guys making money with this thing totally know it's a scam, and are just banking as hard as they can until it collapses, or if they actually believe their own bull**** about saving the world through energy drinks? I'm pretty sure that damn near everyone involved knows what's up...maybe they don't realize it for a few weeks or a few months, but at some point they're like, "oh crap, this is a pyramid scheme." I mean, phillyfreak will go to the end of the earth to argue that it's not a pyramid scheme...do you think that he actually believes this?

Cronoh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cronoh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cronoh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cronoh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cronoh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cronoh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cronoh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cronoh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cronoh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cronoh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cronoh has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Because if there's a better way to make money I'll go do that instead of thinking I have to trade my time for money at a job.
    So young and naive, but I like the energy. You legitimately think you aren't trading your time for money already, and all to make less than the average American. I guess ignorance is bliss.
    Web Brah, CEO in the making

*6am gym crew*

Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    while a Network Marketing Professional develops a business through sales and a system that will generate a passive income that grows and allows that person freedom.
    you sell a sh*tty energy drink to uppity teenagers and naive idiots, you are not a "network marketing professional", anyone who's dumb enough to buy vemma/verve could be sold frosted cat sh*t with a 5 minute presentation
    Trump 2016
    ~In Love With Taylor Swift Crew~
    Type O Negative is greatest band in universe crew

J_dazzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_dazzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_dazzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_dazzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_dazzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_dazzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_dazzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_dazzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_dazzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_dazzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_dazzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    They fall for them because mid level guys in th e companies making maybe 6 figures give them this idea that making a ton of money is easy.

That is bullsh*t. I don't care who you are, if you want to be successful in network marketing you will have to work like a dog at some point.

Unless you get signed up and your up line just builds a leg for you. That crap happens quite a bit.
    NASM CPT

This could be the most ignorant post in the entire thread. Did you know that when you start your own business you have to pay for stuff? They don't give you a store and product for literally nothing. Or in this case, a website and product for free.

Vemma is 100% NOT a pyramid scheme. The government and the FTC say so. How do they say so? VEMMA IS OPERATING RIGHT NOW!!
    LOL. Dude, you don't OWN a business. You're an independent contractor for Vemma. Assuming you receive a paycheck, it says Vemma at the top. You make none of the decisions regarding any aspect of the business...marketing strategy, pricing, product development, financial, operating as in ZERO control over basic business decisions. You have no equity, and don't even have equity in Vemma. It's infuriating that Vemma's conned you into believing that you're business owners and entrepreneurs...it's a total disservice to those that actually are. So don't compare the start up costs of opening a business to becoming an affiliate for Vemma. Apples and oranges.

speedyclaxton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speedyclaxton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speedyclaxton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speedyclaxton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speedyclaxton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speedyclaxton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speedyclaxton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speedyclaxton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speedyclaxton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speedyclaxton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speedyclaxton is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Benihanas View Post
    LOL This is how you know you've been sucked in. You didn't refute any of my claims, nor respond with a coherent argument. Just a personal attack.

I worked for about 7 weeks total. Got promoted to "Leader" after 3. I was buying in and doing my chit correctly.

"You do job interviews as in literally job interviews"- yes, you get to take someone around in your car for an entire day and feed them the same scripted BS you were fed to get the job. What are you really evaluating? The company's whole model is that ANYONE can do it if you work hard enough. You literally only pay attention to whether or not they seem like they can talk in a business. That's the only "applicable skill" you are evaluating. You don't really take stock in their resume, their accomplishments, or anything like that. None of it is relevant, so you're not actually interviewing with a real focus. You're focused on 2 things: 1.) How well they can talk/BS/present a "polished" and sociable appearance and 2.) how cool they are and whether they'd fit with the team. STRONG interviewing skills you're developing. At best, it BARELY qualifies as the MINIMUM standard for an interview. That whole "yeah but you're gaining valuable experience thing" is a safety blanket they give you so you can sleep well at night despite not making any money or actually advancing in your field. "But at least you're gaining valuable experience" U fukkin wot? Why do I need this valuable exp if I'm supposedly going to "make it" by being a part of this company? The entire thing is so full of holes yet you just want to cling to the single, weakest handhold available.

Never mind that you again didn't even address my other points.

Oh, and you don't instantly make money out of the people you train and out of your "team", but a requirement of opening your own ICL is that you have to bring 10 team members with you (which, lol at asking 10 other people to go back to BEGINNER status so that YOU can bank off of all their field work). Then you sit back in your ICL and handle the "recruiting" and "building the team" while they all "hit the field"

Sorry bro, you can justify it whatever way you want, but you can't manipulate the facts I presented. (Apparently, you can't even ARGUE against the facts I presented)
    You didn't present a single fact..And looks about right, 7 weeks..

The point I made is that it's clear curt from the start that not everyone is going to make it..Do you really think People from other industries would know how the hell I conduct my interviews? How the hell I manage salespeople?

It's a valuable experience if you know how to present yourself in front of an employee..Yeah I'm going to tell them, i was just trying to suxk them in... LOL thinkiging not even onxe

J_dazzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_dazzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_dazzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_dazzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_dazzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_dazzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_dazzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_dazzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_dazzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_dazzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_dazzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I suggest you read this, if you really think an MLM is the new best thing ever.

I'm not an Internet hater with no experience. My sisters husband is one of the most successful MLM guys ever heard of. He has started like 5 of them. For crying out loud I grew up in utah where 80 percent of these nutraceutical companies are founded. I've been around the block with these money schemes so many times it makes my head spin. To the point I can usually guess within a pretty close margin what any given MLM'S compensation program is.

http://www.vandruff.com/mlm.html
    NASM CPT