Page 59 of 127 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,770 of 3789
    Social Assassin NotSureIfCereal's Avatar
    NotSureIfCereal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NotSureIfCereal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NotSureIfCereal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NotSureIfCereal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NotSureIfCereal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NotSureIfCereal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NotSureIfCereal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NotSureIfCereal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NotSureIfCereal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NotSureIfCereal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NotSureIfCereal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    xbox bros help me out

thinking about either the ass creed bundle with kinect or the white sunset overdrive bundle

if i do the creed bundle, i'll get $150 off by trading in my old ps3

if i buy the white console, i'll just be paying for it straight up

don't expect to use kinect too much, but it might be nice to have

on the other hand the white looks pretty cool

pls respond
    I'll have the milk steak, boiled over hard, and your finest jelly beans…raw

Mavs - Cowboys - Joseph Gordon Levitt

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NotSureIfCereal View Post
    xbox bros help me out

thinking about either the ass creed bundle with kinect or the white sunset overdrive bundle

if i do the creed bundle, i'll get $150 off by trading in my old ps3

if i buy the white console, i'll just be paying for it straight up

don't expect to use kinect too much, but it might be nice to have

on the other hand the white looks pretty cool

pls respond
    Kinect is something you will never use unless you wanna show your face on streams or use it for silly games when you have company over. So how important are those things for you? And that's you answer.....
    12-5-23

jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So much for day zero access (double XP) to advance warfare. Downloaded it and tried playing MP. Got stuck on installing. Had to uninstall and download again. My poverty Internet will take the rest of the night to download.

notoriousbeast is just really nice. (+1000) notoriousbeast is just really nice. (+1000) notoriousbeast is just really nice. (+1000) notoriousbeast is just really nice. (+1000) notoriousbeast is just really nice. (+1000) notoriousbeast is just really nice. (+1000) notoriousbeast is just really nice. (+1000) notoriousbeast is just really nice. (+1000) notoriousbeast is just really nice. (+1000) notoriousbeast is just really nice. (+1000) notoriousbeast is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    Kinect is something you will never use unless you wanna show your face on streams or use it for silly games when you have company over. So how important are those things for you? And that's you answer.....
    i use my kinect a decent amount i think its a valuable part if the console it sounds stupid but when you use it its convenient
    irb

Xbox One GT: LeftySavage

Giants, Knicks, Yankees

"You'll never succeed if you're always holding yourself back in case it doesn't work out!"

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by notoriousbeast View Post
    i use my kinect a decent amount i think its a valuable part if the console it sounds stupid but when you use it its convenient
    agree i've been using mine very heavily. every time i play fifa or destiny its easy to just snap the party and leave it when i'm done. also use it to switch between things like tv/netflix/etc.

the navigation feels a bit clunky when trying to use the controller. after like a day i went out and bought a kinect since i didn't get one with the sunset bundle. def worth it if you are planning to plug your cable box into it, my xbox is on 24/7 now pretty much so being able to just talk the commands is awesome.

as far as the bundles go, i got the sunset one, and i wouldn't switch for the ass creed one simply because i don't like that game very much, but its still prob a better game then sunset overdrive. i really just wanted the white xbox TBH. assassins creed/kinect is probably a better bundle if you can live without the white xbox
    Sometimes I park in handicap spaces, while handicap people make handicap faces

awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i couldn't care less about voice command anything tbh. I don't even use Siri on my phone.

no reason to pay $100 on something you'll rarely use imo
    Look, i know i don't really know you and all, and i know you probably hear this like everyday, but your just so perfect to me. The few hours we talked were really great even if the convo was stale, your really pretty and chill, and your country thats just perfect :'D i really dont know how to explain it, but i think i have feelings for you somehow. i never felt like this with someone i just met, but i felt the need to get it off my chest. sorry for being all weird just idk how to explain it D:

biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Anyone playing advanced warfare right now?
    *Praying Zeke Goes for 40 Crew*

*Misc Zombie Response Team*

The Legion of Good Samaritans

XBL: Biggquis78

Hallu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hallu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hallu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hallu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hallu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hallu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hallu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hallu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hallu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hallu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hallu has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by awwchit View Post
    i couldn't care less about voice command anything tbh. I don't even use Siri on my phone.

no reason to pay $100 on something you'll rarely use imo
    The only time I really use kinect is when I say "Xbox record that". With that said I wouldnt want the One without it, it would just feel incomplete. I'm sure it will get a lot better in the future when they start adding more voice commands.

jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by biggquis View Post
    Anyone playing advanced warfare right now?
    I still can't play it. Game loads up but Xbox Live matches are not accessible. Says it is installing content but it never finishes.

I may be asking for a refund.

Social Assassin NotSureIfCereal's Avatar
    NotSureIfCereal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NotSureIfCereal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NotSureIfCereal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NotSureIfCereal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NotSureIfCereal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NotSureIfCereal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NotSureIfCereal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NotSureIfCereal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NotSureIfCereal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NotSureIfCereal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NotSureIfCereal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i'm gonna go for the non kinect bundle, just noticed there are tons on ebay going for 100 or less

most places are sold out of the white console, so i'll most likely just buy the ass creed

slightly over 200 for a new console ain't bad at all, plus if i buy on saturday i can get 1 yr of live for free
    I'll have the milk steak, boiled over hard, and your finest jelly beans…raw

Mavs - Cowboys - Joseph Gordon Levitt

biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i'm gonna go for the non kinect bundle, just noticed there are tons on ebay going for 100 or less

most places are sold out of the white console, so i'll most likely just buy the ass creed

slightly over 200 for a new console ain't bad at all, plus if i buy on saturday i can get 1 yr of live for free
    How are you getting a console for 200?

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by notoriousbeast View Post
    What do you use it for?

Originally Posted by jason_bh View Post
    I still can't play it. Game loads up but Xbox Live matches are not accessible. Says it is installing content but it never finishes.

I may be asking for a refund.
    It knows you are a BF guy.

XboxLive for free?
    12-5-23

chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What do you use it for?
    I use it for voice command watching tv, Netflix, movies, etc. Not saying it's worth $100 but if the choice was XB1 + Kinect v. white XB1 I'd easily take the Kinect.
    Panthers/Tar Heels/Hurricanes/Durham Bulls

Ivan7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ivan7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ivan7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ivan7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ivan7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ivan7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ivan7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ivan7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ivan7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ivan7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ivan7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i have a kinect and dont use it

though i might start using for streaming MCC....its so easy
    *Always pick 4 crew*
    *Dirk>Garnett crew*

Rockets/Texans

It knows you are a BF guy.
    Yeah, I think that I am screwed.

BRB, deleting 100+GB of BF4 off my X1.

mtomjr14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mtomjr14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mtomjr14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mtomjr14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mtomjr14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mtomjr14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mtomjr14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mtomjr14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mtomjr14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mtomjr14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mtomjr14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Love AW so far...it's definitely harder than CoD in the past but still lots of fun
    ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Florida Gators Crew ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

aragon416 is a name known to all. (+5000) aragon416 is a name known to all. (+5000) aragon416 is a name known to all. (+5000) aragon416 is a name known to all. (+5000) aragon416 is a name known to all. (+5000) aragon416 is a name known to all. (+5000) aragon416 is a name known to all. (+5000) aragon416 is a name known to all. (+5000) aragon416 is a name known to all. (+5000) aragon416 is a name known to all. (+5000) aragon416 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    so i purchased the sunset overdrive bundle on the weekend with forza horzion 2. my copy of FH2 was the day one edition. lolwut looks like no one really bought the game....unless all of them are labelled as day one?

mtomjr14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mtomjr14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mtomjr14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mtomjr14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mtomjr14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mtomjr14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mtomjr14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mtomjr14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mtomjr14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mtomjr14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mtomjr14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    false...i use kinect all the time for voice commands and navigation...switching between apps, pausing or playing shows, changing the channel, turning the xbox on and off, starting parties, inviting friends to games, in game voice commands, etc
    ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Florida Gators Crew ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

Originally Posted by mtomjr14 View Post
    false...i use kinect all the time for voice commands and navigation...switching between apps, pausing or playing shows, changing the channel, turning the xbox on and off, starting parties, inviting friends to games, in game voice commands, etc

What headsets are you guys using? I'm looking for something wired so I don't have to worry about batteries, and also something that carries game audio

Dubs740 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dubs740 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dubs740 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dubs740 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dubs740 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dubs740 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dubs740 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dubs740 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dubs740 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dubs740 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dubs740 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by LieutenantGains View Post
    So Best Buy is having a sale for three hours on saturday at certain stores where you get a free year of live if you buy an xbox one. That with the $50 price drop, $100 towards trading in 360, and I even saw one dude who got another $50 off coupon at best buy out of nowhere, makes this such a good time to buy. I am excite.
    In on this!
    �\_(ツ)_/�
    MFC
    *Master Race Glock 19 Crew*

InfraRed407 is a name known to all. (+5000) InfraRed407 is a name known to all. (+5000) InfraRed407 is a name known to all. (+5000) InfraRed407 is a name known to all. (+5000) InfraRed407 is a name known to all. (+5000) InfraRed407 is a name known to all. (+5000) InfraRed407 is a name known to all. (+5000) InfraRed407 is a name known to all. (+5000) InfraRed407 is a name known to all. (+5000) InfraRed407 is a name known to all. (+5000) InfraRed407 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mtomjr14 View Post
    this. it makes everything much more convenient
    Best Gym Lifts:
    B: 380 S: 585 D: 601

☆Mcfreako Crew☆
    ☆Horned Frogs☆
    ☆Beavers☆
    ☆Texas Crew☆
    ☆Oregon Crew☆

Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I wouldn't be surprised if Xbox kills the November NPD numbers.
    †Italian Crew†
    *Ohio State Crew*

Anything easy aint worth a damn. -Woody Hayes

Two things in life right now that I'm aiming for: Getting big and very lean, and the other is making lots of money so I can shove it in peoples faces that didn't give me the time.
    Weight: 160-----------Goal: 170-175 @ 7-8% BF

Jays/Buckeyes/Packers/Raptors/Leafs

Originally Posted by Azzurri View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if Xbox kills the November NPD numbers.
    They have to with all the promos they are running, I am sure this is kinda their last stand to gain market share. If they don't they just need to give up.
    12-5-23

B.L.A.C.K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) B.L.A.C.K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) B.L.A.C.K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) B.L.A.C.K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) B.L.A.C.K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) B.L.A.C.K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) B.L.A.C.K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) B.L.A.C.K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) B.L.A.C.K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) B.L.A.C.K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) B.L.A.C.K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Anyone in the preview program that could send me a invite
    Winners focus on winning losers focus on winners.

hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by aragon416 View Post
    so i purchased the sunset overdrive bundle on the weekend with forza horzion 2. my copy of FH2 was the day one edition. lolwut looks like no one really bought the game....unless all of them are labelled as day one?
    You did the exact same thing as me lol, I have seen non Day One copies available but Im pretty sure FH2 has been a really big seller so I think they just made a chit ton of Day One copies
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Bayern Munchen Crew
    German-Hungarian Crew
    AZ Sports Crew
    Idaho Brah
    TRUMP 2016
    Finance Crew
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Over 90% of muscle gain is stretching" - ReppinRyan & AnimalAdam

TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What headsets are you guys using? I'm looking for something wired so I don't have to worry about batteries, and also something that carries game audio
    Astro A50 Xbox One editions
    ▲▼▲5'7" Master Race Crew▲▼▲

Jacksonville Jaguars

awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I had the Xbox Stereo Headset and they were straight phucking garbage in every category. Blows my mind how these score anything over 1/5 stars on review sites.

I've had the Sony pulse elite for a long time and they are excellent for pretty much everything. Completely happy with them but of course only use them on my PS4

tl;dr don't buy the MS xbox stereo headset. straight garbage
    Look, i know i don't really know you and all, and i know you probably hear this like everyday, but your just so perfect to me. The few hours we talked were really great even if the convo was stale, your really pretty and chill, and your country thats just perfect :'D i really dont know how to explain it, but i think i have feelings for you somehow. i never felt like this with someone i just met, but i felt the need to get it off my chest. sorry for being all weird just idk how to explain it D:

They have to with all the promos they are running, I am sure this is kinda their last stand to gain market share. If they don't they just need to give up.
    lol come on mane.

ps3 was in worse condition after the first year. The One, at this time, has the better exclusive games by a mile.

lol at giving up before the race even started

BuckN20T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuckN20T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuckN20T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuckN20T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuckN20T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuckN20T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuckN20T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuckN20T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuckN20T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuckN20T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuckN20T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you have an Xbox One and you're not getting the Master Chief Collection you should sell you XBone
    Miami Heat Crew
    Miami Marlins Crew
    Miami Dolphins Crew

Certified Misc White Knight (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Mutombo with the bitches, you keep getting rejected!

Page 59 of 127 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 ... LastLast