thanasis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thanasis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thanasis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thanasis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thanasis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thanasis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thanasis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thanasis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thanasis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thanasis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thanasis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

muscle building supplements

do supplements that help you produce more testosterone or growth hormone work? how safe are they?

Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    testosterone and anabolic hormones : yes
    Growth Hormone : no

How safe are they, not very compared to other supplements. The potential side-effects include hair loss, acne, prostate hypertrophy, the deepening of voice, increased facial and body hair, increase fat storage, increased water retention, bitch tits, impotence (temporary or otherwise), loss of sex drive and infertility.

Of course I exaggerate, few of these will occur with proper use and those that do are usually temporary, safe for hair loss, but still. Someone taking these supplements who has no clue what he is doing can do serious damage.

NxnLR3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Is my stack safe to use?

I am stacking the Muscle-Tech Muscle Stack, with Anabolic Halo, ADS Pronabolin, and Gaspari SuperPump250.

Of course I drink lots of water throughout the day.

Teen_body_build has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by thanasis View Post
    do supplements that help you produce more testosterone or growth hormone work? how safe are they?
    depends on your age, if your below the age of 16 certain products arn't recommended. e.g norateen products. depends how badly you want growth etc. i think some products do help. but just drinking alot of water a day etc can help aswell. its all down to the product; ingrediants,xage.

soupman77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

new to supplements

Originally Posted by Teen_body_build View Post
    depends on your age, if your below the age of 16 certain products arn't recommended. e.g norateen products. depends how badly you want growth etc. i think some products do help. but just drinking alot of water a day etc can help aswell. its all down to the product; ingrediants,xage.
    Im new to supplements, so have tons of questions. Ive been in a program for a bit over 2months and have seen no difference. Currently taking NO Xplode, Cellmass, and Muscle Milk and abiding by good diet. Can I or should I add anything like and anabolic supplement to this regimine? I am looking to gain mass, and realize that all things take time. Ive heard good and bad from both sides, but all are pretty vague..

ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by NxnLR3 View Post
    I am stacking the Muscle-Tech Muscle Stack, with Anabolic Halo, ADS Pronabolin, and Gaspari SuperPump250.

Of course I drink lots of water throughout the day.
    I hope you haven't wasted your money on that stack yet...much better options for much less money.
    ...i remain, he who remains to be...
    3K+

Ferros has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ferros has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ferros has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ferros has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ferros has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ferros has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ferros has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ferros has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ferros has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ferros has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ferros has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    In case of lulz go for wsrafa9...........it comes in obvious and also in troll............
    the good thing about wsrafa9 is that it's from rivalus and one can easily lulz their reps........I used it after browsing for about 2 two minutes..........the result was just awesome.......I gained a lot of lean lulz in these 2 minutes.......I think you guys should try wsrafa9.........
    WSRAFA9® Forum Lulz is used by users during posting, editing and lulz to immediately enhance whole-body lulz, lols, and roflmao...

WSRAFA9 is the world's first supplement rep with spam delivering seven different useless posts, which have been obviously manufactured and posted for maximum english grammar rape and lulz. Take WSRAFA9 daily to promote rapid lulz and the growth of brain tumors.
    WSRAFA9 does contains most substances banned by bb.com. It will probably produce a lulz as defined by the Bodybuilding.com Users (BB.CU)
    wadawd
    Think I'm wrong about something?
    PM me.
    The human body is an incredibly complicated machine, and I'm grateful for any assistance in understand the science and sport of bodybuilding.

keith4050 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi guy,s new to site and first post, dont even know if im in right place. feel free to point me in the right direction. My question is i am about to start a stack of mass fx and hyperdrol from anabolic extreme. Should i take other supplements to increase gains.Has anyone used this?did it work?
    thanks!

marcinanddawid is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcinanddawid is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcinanddawid is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcinanddawid is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcinanddawid is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcinanddawid is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcinanddawid is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcinanddawid is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcinanddawid is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcinanddawid is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcinanddawid is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks. There is a lot if helpfull info on this thread.

rkourworks is not very well liked. (-100) rkourworks is not very well liked. (-100) rkourworks is not very well liked. (-100) rkourworks is not very well liked. (-100) rkourworks is not very well liked. (-100) rkourworks is not very well liked. (-100) rkourworks is not very well liked. (-100) rkourworks is not very well liked. (-100) rkourworks is not very well liked. (-100) rkourworks is not very well liked. (-100) rkourworks is not very well liked. (-100)
    I am agree with your opinion,At first we must be think that subject which is give bad effect for our body.
    http://tinyurl.com/qdznwcu

lambo110 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lambo from China, nice to meet you , need kown more muslce exsice, who can add me friend?

www.ABFitnessTrainer.com italianplaya30's Avatar
    italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If your looking to build more muscle you should focus on your diet and your training first. Then you should think about using basic supplements
    Whey Protein
    Creatine
    Fish Oil
    Beta Alanine
    Multi Vitamin
    AB Fitness Center
    (The Best Personal Training Gym to Work for in NY)
    Apply Below
    www.ABFitnessCenter.com/career
    Instagram: @abfitness
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000)
    You may also want to look into getting your natural test levels check (yep... Even at 30). There are products on the market that can assist, but before you supplement get your diet in check and reach out to your family doctor. If your levels checkout, you may want to look into something that will assist with freeing up Test in the blood so it's actually used for T and not convert to estrogen by bonding.
    ~*~* THIS SPACE FOR SUPPLEMENT COMPANY RENT ~*~*

My comments do not necessarily reflect the opinions of ________________.

Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Holy 13 year-old thread Batman.....
    RIP in Peace

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Holy 13 year-old thread Batman.....
    first thing i noticed
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i like how people tried to give advice after YEARS of the OP lol
    "The mind is everything. What you think you become."
    "Once you see results, it becomes an addiction."

S: 315 x 5
    B: 275 x 3
    DL: 275 x 5

metadrol15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thank you for the topic to discuss the fitness and bodybuilding.
    well there are lot of supplements is available in the market but the important is that which supplements give the best result.. For this the metadrol is the good option for making the body building or to gain the weight.