cbboating_7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question thinking of changing my work-out this summer

Hey. it's summer in our country now, and i've been thinking of changing my three day routine to a five day routine... but again, i have to start to make new ideas, can you give me some ideas and lend me some of your routines for me to make a good one this summer...

My current three day routine is
    Day 1: chest, shoulders, and abs
    Day 2: Back, lower, abs and forearms
    Day 3: biceps, triceps, forearms and abs

and they usually take 2 hours...

I would like my 4 or 5 day work-out as long as my three day work-out (2 hours or more, since i have all the time to work-out)

Thanks...
    do you have a friendster account???

invite me...

e-mail: freezy_menthol@yahoo.com or gymrats2002@yahoo.com

no sweat!!!

jshoty will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshoty will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshoty will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshoty will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshoty will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshoty will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshoty will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshoty will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshoty will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshoty will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshoty will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Re: thinking of changing my work-out this summer

Originally posted by cbboating_7
    Hey. it's summer in our country now, and i've been thinking of changing my three day routine to a five day routine... but again, i have to start to make new ideas, can you give me some ideas and lend me some of your routines for me to make a good one this summer...

My current three day routine is
    Day 1: chest, shoulders, and abs
    Day 2: Back, lower, abs and forearms
    Day 3: biceps, triceps, forearms and abs

and they usually take 2 hours...

I would like my 4 or 5 day work-out as long as my three day work-out (2 hours or more, since i have all the time to work-out)

Thanks...
    hey bro, if your working out for 2 hours or more your seriously overtraining. In your training schedule i see you have neglected to train your legs, wich are by far the most important bodypart if your looking to gain size. I usually stick to a 2 days on 1 day off type schedule. This allows me to get some decent recovery time. Remember you dont grow in the gym, but while your at home recovering (sleeping/eating) PM if u need more advice

BigAssDeltoids has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    2 hours is too much time... your workout should be ideally about 30-45 minutes... since its summer, you can go to the gym at times when theres a lot less people so you wont have to spend time waiting for machines... im doing a 3 day split, and my workouts take about 45 minutes... its like this

mon: chest/bis/abs (skipped it today cuz i was up all night yesterday working on a school project )

wed: delts/tris/forearms

fri: back/lower back

no legs cuz im playing soccer and running in between